Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 19 20 22 23 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Novi programi i igre za iPhone - predstavljanje  (Pročitano 282008 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
iPhone Explorer is a free app that lets you use your iPhone and iPod Touch as a flash drive

iPhone Explorer is one of those apps every single iPhone and/or iPod Touch owner should have installed on his/her computer. It allows you to use your beloved iDevice as a flash drive, something Jobs&Co don’t like for some reason. We’re talking about a free application which works on both PCs and Macs!

After installing iPhone Explorer, you’ll see the iPhone/iPod Touch appearing as one of the drives, allowing you to browse and manage folders and transfer files. If you have a jailbroken device, you can access the real root along with the address book, emails and text messages. And if you want to do this over WiFi, there is Discover and Air Sharing, with latter costing $2.99 (Discover is free).

In a nutshell, you should stop reading and start downloading. Here’s a link from where you can do that.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Stinger Table Hockey Now Available in the App Store

I told you about this one just a little while ago… and as expected, Stinger Table Hockey has arrived in the App Store! Get out your iPhone and iPod Touch for some realistic ‘bubble hockey’ action!

After having played the game a few times now I can tell you one thing… it’s TOUGH. To move your men, simply tap on them or their ‘track’… slide your finger up to move up, down to move down, or swipe your finger left or right to rotate your man and shoot the puck. There is an introductory tutorial to show you how to play when you first startup the game, and it makes things quite clear… Although, really, it’s super simple. Just takes some time to gain some ‘touch’.

The game features many ‘modes’ with play against the computer AI, multiplayer via WiFi and Bluetooth, tournament play, plus 3 mini-games to help hone your skills. So far I’m really enjoying the game…The physics of the game seem to be spot-on, and I’m looking forward to exploring all of the gameplay options. For the moment I’ve been busy playing against the AI, but me thinks I need to hook up with a buddy for some multiplayer fun. We’ll see.

If you love hockey, Stinger Table Hockey is a great game to have on-hand when you need that quick hockey fix.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Gameloft Releases Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front

Gameloft has released their highly anticipated Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front game for the iPhone and iPod touch.

JOIN YOUR ALLIES ONLINE
For the first time, challenge up to 5 friends to multiplayer battles on a variety of five maps in 3 different modes (Free For All, Team Deathmatch, Domination). You can connect locally via Bluetooth or even go online with Wi-Fi to battle friends anywhere.

A FIGHT ACROSS THE GLOBE
Experience every front of the war with battles raging across 5 locations and 13 levels: Pacific, Normandy, North Africa, Germany, Sicily.

WAR MACHINES
Take control of 3 different vehicles including the tank, off-road vehicle or glider to overrun your opponents - or to make a daring escape. You can even jump behind the vehicle turret to lay waste to foes with the machine gun.

THE BATTLE COMES TO LIFE
The stunning graphics and authentic settings are inspired by real life battlefields from WWII and created in detailed 3D.

AN EPIC EXPERIENCE
Witness compelling cinematic moments with more interaction between you and your squad members that deepens the gameplay.

AN ARSENAL AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Grab a wide variety of historically accurate weapons including machine guns, bazookas, sniper rifles and flamethrowers.

You can purchase Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front from the App Store for $7.99.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Safari 4.0.249.89
mob
Apple iPhone
Uf, extra  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Final Fantasy I & II for iPhone Releasing This Thursday

Final Fantasy I & II for the iPhone has been in the works for quite some time, and it’s finally going to be released this Thursday for the iPhone & iPod Touch.

The iPhone version of Final Fantasy I & II will have updated graphics and new touchscreen inputs for both in-combat commands, as well as moving around the game world.  The games will also include all of the bonus features contained in the PSP version.  It should also be noted both titles will be their own separate game, in case you thought Square-Enix was going to jam both games into one über App.

As of now, no price has been disclosed, but given how nostalgic Final Fantasy makes me, especially with the upcoming release of Final Fantasy XIII on the Xbox 360 & PS3, price means nothing to me

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Rafter iPhone App

Punflay has announced the release of Rafter 1.3 for iPhone and iPod touch. Rafter is an engaging game with blocks and spheres which have to be dropped with precision to strike a mine. Spread over 21 plus 20 challenging levels, it tests the user's attention and skills to strike the mine as the timer ticks. The game has the scores tied with the number of moves made. The equation is simple: Each level has a fixed number of moves and the score increases when you solve the game using the least number of moves.

Features:
* One of its kind physics based game in which the player can sketch objects of required sizes
* Choice of selecting the type of sketches between circle and rectangle.
* Open feint enabled to share the scores
* 41 mind blowing levels with interesting designs.
* Witty and highly addictive levels targeting players' drawing skills.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
'Colorbind' – Will Twist Your Mind

Easily one of the more stylish games to grace the AppStore, Colorbind  brings to the platform the fresh concept of puzzle-oriented ribbon weaving. Your objective each level is to match all the circles on screen with their respective colored ribbons and you do so by simply dragging your finger across the screen.

What makes Colorbind challenging is that each ribbon cannot intersect with another on the same plane– they must be folded either under or over the other by creating a right angle. The concept sounds difficult in text but soon becomes second nature after seeing the ribbons interact first hand, revealing a simple elegance to Colorbind that looks incredible.

That's not to say the game isn't challenging though as Colorbind has some of the more difficult puzzles we've seen yet on the AppStore. Some levels will have you at wits end trying to unravel (pun very much intended) the correct maze of ribbon needed to collect all the various colored circles. Certainly not one for the faint of heart, but all ye puzzle fans and lateral thinkers will definitely get a kick out of Colorbind.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Crazy Penguin Party

Angry Birds

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Plants vs Zombies

Rayman 2: The Great Escape

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
rayman je b r u k a. da bar imam tv-out cable... "šteta" je igrati ovako dobru igru na malom displeju  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 03. Mar 2010, 19:55:47 od thefukara »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 19 20 22 23 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.105 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.