Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 20 21 23 24 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Novi programi i igre za iPhone - predstavljanje  (Pročitano 282191 puta)
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 600
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 8.0
mob
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 2
Znaci sve sto valja od programa na i-shitu su igrice,a oni se hvale milionima i milionima veoma dobrih app  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
MacOS X
Browser
Mozilla OS
mob
Apple iP5
To se WM korisnici hvale milionima aplikacija, a za iPhone pored mnoštva dobrih igrica ima i pregršt ozbiljnih aplikacija ne samo u App Store-u, nego i u Cydiji Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Ko tebe kamenom, ti njega hlebom... starim 15 dana

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36573
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Safari 4.0.249.89
mob
HTC One
Znaci sve sto valja od programa na i-shitu su igrice,a oni se hvale milionima i milionima veoma dobrih app  Smile

Sto zalazis ovde?

Idi lepo na na temu o tom fancy telefonu... romanticno zagrlis devojcicu i na HD monitoru gledas film posto si dao svu kintu za njega i nemas za bioskop  Smile

@Ardzuna... zaboravljas Rock... i jos masu drugih Repoa  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 03. Mar 2010, 21:20:55 od Coolrunner »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4310
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
Samo zbog Plants vs Zombies bi kupio iPhone, to sam pičio na kompjuteru  po par sati.
« Poslednja izmena: 03. Mar 2010, 21:23:34 od telep »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
The Academy Releases Official iPhone App for The Oscars

The Academy of Motion Arts and Sciences has released an official iPhone application for The Oscars.

Make your Oscar predictions with The Official 2010 Oscars iPhone Application! Everything you need to make the best choices: complete nominee list, insider information on each nominated film, viewable trailers and more. Make a prediction in each category and share your picks through Facebook, Twitter, text and email. Real-time results let you see how you fared against the rest of the community.

FEATURE SET:
- A complete list of 2010 Oscar Nominees organized by category.
- Predict the winners in each 2010 Oscar category.
- Nominees List: includes valuable insider information on each nominee.
- Trailers: View previews from nominated films, including each of the 10 Best Picture Nominees!
- User Predictions and Social Network Sharing: Share and comment on your predictions through Facebook, Twitter, text and email!
- Real Time Community Results: See how you fared compared to the rest of the world.

What's New In This Version:
- Fixed "my pick" icon on Best Picture
- Fixed issue with pick count badge on tab bar
- Fixed issue with loading film list

You can download The Oscars from the App Store for free.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
WebToolbox 1.1 Released

TapFactory Apps has announced the release of WebToolbox 1.1, a new app for the iPhone and iPod touch that features over 70 tools for mobile Safari. The first of its kind to hit the App Store, WebToolbox is the largest collection of iPhone bookmark tools available.

"Realizing that many of the included bookmark tools are available on the web, we felt that the general public of iPhone and iPod touch users are missing out on these highly useful utilities," says TapFactory. "We have taken the best of mobile Safari bookmarklets, tested them thoroughly, improved and optimized them, and provided an extremely simple user interface for users to install them on their device. With a video tutorial, step-by-step instructions, and a unique approach to installation, WebToolbox tools are more accessible and easier to install than ever before."

With over 70 tools for Safari, there's something for just about anyone. Some of the tools include:
* Find in page
* Search tools - Over 20 tools for quickly searching sites such as Wikipedia, Google Images, Google News, Answers, Bing, AllMusic, Dictionary, Thesaurus, IMDB, Movie Times, Rotten Tomatoes, Bible Passages, and more
* Dictionary and Thesaurus search
* Format any web page for your iPhone - Reformats the page you are viewing to get rid of annoying ads and resize the page for better viewing on the iPhone's screen
* Shopping and pricing tools - Search Amazon, Buy, eBay, PriceGrabber, PriceWatch, and Shop Yahoo
* Post page url to Facebook
* Post page url to Twitter
* Search this site - Searches the site you are viewing
* Find similar sites
* Reveal shortened links
* Translate page to English
* View page sources - Formats and resizes page source for the iPhone's screen.
* Bookmark page on Delicious

Pricing and Availability:
WebToolbox 1.1 is offered at the introductory price of $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Ispostavilo se da u App Store-u najviše ima knjiga i to više od 26,000 (i očekuje se da taj broj raste sve više zbog iPad-a), pa onda igrica oko 24,000 itd.

App Store gets shaken up as books outnumber games on the iPhone

There's some kind of transformation happening right now surrounding the iPhone – when you check what owners are doing with it in public, you're probably witnessing them reading something on their smartphone more than ever. Usually you'd find owners busying themselves by playing some kind of game, but reading a book on the iPhone's screen may be too common nowadays. For the first time ever in the App Store's history, books are beginning to outpace the number of games that are available – making it the largest category in the App Store. Mobclix, which keeps a regular tally on the most popular apps and downloads, have shown that there are approximately more than 26,000 books in the iTunes store versus the 24,000 games that are available. This number will obviously continue to grow and trump the games category as Apple is about to launch the iPad shortly.  Despite its small screen size compared to the iPad, the iPhone still seems like a suitable device for most users that plan on reading books.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36573
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Safari 4.0.249.89
mob
HTC One
Dokaz da Iphone koriste najobrazovaniji... statistika o tome jasno govori  Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Logitech Touch Mouse Turns Your iPhone or iPod Touch into a Wireless Trackpad and Keyboard

iPhone and iPod touch owners: If you haven’t had the chance to check it out, go to the iTunes App Store and download our cool new Touch Mouse app. It turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless trackpad and keyboard for your computer, so you can point, click, scroll and type from afar, in any application, on a Mac or PC.

It works over Wi-Fi, so you can use it anywhere in your house and is a great way to control your computer when it’s connected to your TV and you’re lounging on the couch. And to make typing easier, text is displayed on the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch as you type, so you can see what you’re doing without having to continually look up and down.

And the best part is, the app is free!

Download Touch Mouse in two-steps:
1) Get the Touch Mouse App for your iPhone or iPod touch from the App Store
2) Download Touch Mouse Server software and install it on your computer.

You’ll find instructions when you download the Touch Mouse Server software on Logitech.com.

Once you’re up and running, Touch Mouse will allow you to take advantage of the following features:

* Multi-touch trackpad with the option for two or three mouse buttons
    * Two-finger scrolling
    * Keyboard with Control, Alt, Command/Windows keys
    * On-screen text display while typing
    * Show or hide the keyboard at any time
    * Trackpad and keyboard are available in landscape and portrait modes

Give it a “scroll” and let us know what you think!

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36573
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Safari 4.0.249.89
mob
HTC One
Ekstra stvar i to narocito za ovo sto se kaze na kraju videa a sto mi je prvo palo na pamet... gledam film na tv-u preko HDMI i mrzi me da ce cimam zarad neke sitnice... Iphone stupa na scenu a ja i dalje lencarim  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 20 21 23 24 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.083 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.