Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 18 19 21 22 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Novi programi i igre za iPhone - predstavljanje  (Pročitano 281357 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
mob
Apple iP5
X2 Snowboarding Arrives in the App Store

X2 Games has announced the release X2 Snowboarding for the iPhone and iPod touch.

X2 Snowboarding is a fast-paced extreme sports simulation, combining console quality graphics & physics with arcade style game play. Players compete in a series of freestyle, race & trick-race events across an international stage.

Features:
• Fluid motion and touch controls
• Optimal graphics & unique visual style
• Bluetooth & local WiFi multiplayer
• Full motion-captured player animations
• In-game rewind: re-wind and re-play during your run to retry missed opportunities
• Adrenaline: slow down time and enhance your handling and trick performance capabilities
• Replay save system
• Tru Thoughts Recordings licensed soundtrack: featuring Quantic, Bonobo & Mr Scruff
• Official Salomon in-game boards unlocked as you progress

You can purchase X2 Snowboarding from the App Store for $6.99.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
mob
Apple iP5
Babelshot Now Translates Photos From Your Camera Roll

Babelshot has been updated with the ability to translate photos from your iPhone camera roll.

Automatically translate restaurant menus, hotel booklets, product manuals, or snippets from newspapers without typing anything on iPhone keyboard. Simply take a close-up picture of printed text and this app will recognize and immediately translate it into another language (Important: see hardware requirements below). As a backup to camera input, you can always enter text manually, just like with any other translator app.

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS:
► For full camera input capabilities, iPhone 3GS or previous generation iPhone with Clarifi case is required.
► iPhone and iPhone 3G users without Clarifi case are limited to translating large text only (1/3" or bigger), or using manual input.
► iPod Touch users can only use manual input.
► Wi-Fi or cellular connection is required for translation but not for text recognition.

What's New In Version 1.1:
- New Saved Photos tab allows translation of photos from camera roll.
- Enabled translation of iPhone screenshots.
- Added Chinese Traditional language (manual input only).
- Added vibration alert when text recognition is complete.
- Improved language selection UI.
- Minor improvements in English recognition.

You can purchase Babelshot (photo translator) from the App Store for $2.99 for a limited time.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
mob
Apple iP5
Panzer Panic – Gameplay

It’s time to wage ink war on your notepad! In Panzer Panic, you fight on the side of the blue tanks, shooting blue blobs of ink at the enemy red tanks! Hide behind obstacles and take advantage of power-ups that are dropped on the battlefield. Quick thinking is a must! Move swiftly and be prepared to fire… as you progress through the levels, the enemies become more dangerous and daring, firing red ink blobs with increasing fury throughout the game!

The game is aesthetically beautiful and the physics engine makes the collisions and recoils much more exciting. At only $1.99, this game is a gem. It’s simplicity of use and stunning aesthetics makes this a wonderful light-hearted battle tank game application!

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
mob
Apple iP5
SBSchedule Lets You Schedule Your SBSettings Toggles

SBSchedule is a new program for your iPhone / iPod Touch which allows to setup profile groups of SBSettings toggles. You can then schedule those profiles to fire at a given time or activate them anywhere via a shortcut you can trigger.

Examples:
* Turn off battery hogging features like 3G/Bluetooth/GPS/Push Notifications at night when going to sleep, and turn some of them on automatically when you wake up.
* Disable push notification sounds at night or times you are in a meeting.

Features:
* Make multiple profile groups from any toggle you have in SBSettings.
* Extended SBSetting toggle functionality by downloading more features: Push Mail, Push Notification and more...
* Have a quick access to your profile group list from any app.
* Set a given time to trigger an profile group.
* A given group can enable some features and disable others.

You can purchase SBSettings from the Cydia Store for $2.99.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
iPhone: Udri Brus Li, tepaj Brus Li – Coming soon to the App Store

Here’s a preview of the upcoming iPhone and iPod Touch game: Bruce Lee: Dragon Warrior. Coming soon to the App Store.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Opera product analyst talks about the Opera Mini app for the iPhone

Opera Software’s Phillip Grønvold talks about the Opera Mini iPhone application that they will soon be submitting to Apple for approval. Recorded at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Apple kicks 5,000 iPhone apps out of AppStore, new rules to blame

It looks like Apple (NSDQ: AAPL)’s decision to give Wobble iBoobs the boot from the AppStore wasn’t an isolated incident – Apple has up and banned some 5,000 iPhone apps from the AppStore, citing new content rules regarding “adult” apps. It seems the iPhone maker is hell-bent on cleaning up its AppStore of any apps that don’t measure up to its family oriented vision, and they’ve gone so far as to kick out iPhone apps that so much as allude to anything sexual or “adult.”

The developers behind Wobble iBoobs got in contact with Apple and they now have the skinny on Apple’s new guidelines for iPhone apps. You can’t show women in bikinis. You can’t show skin. Even silhouettes of boobies are now banned. Here’s what they learned:

1. No images of women in bikinis (Ice skating tights are not OK either)
       2. No images of men in bikinis! (I didn’t ask about Ice Skating tights for men)
       3. No skin (he seriously said this) (I asked if a Burqa was OK, and the Apple guy got angry)
       4. No silhouettes that indicate that Wobble can be used for wobbling boobs (yes – I am serious, we have to remove the silhouette in this pic)
       5. No sexual connotations or innuendo: boobs, babes, booty, sex – all banned
       6. Nothing that can be sexually arousing!! (I doubt many people could get aroused with the pic above but those puritanical guys at Apple must get off on pretty mundane things to find Wobble “overtly sexual!)
       7. No apps will be approved that in any way imply sexual content (not sure how Playboy is still in the store, but …)

With these new rules, Apple has basically turned down the dial on AppStore content to just above G-rated. Keep in mind that Apple’s iTunes store sells and rents movies with PG-13 and R ratings, which tend to feature more than just innuendo and a bit of skin. What’s with the double standard? Go ask Apple.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

The truth is out there...

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8945
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.80
Iskreno, i treba da izbace, koliko puta sam usao u appstore i koliko sam puta video toliko glupavih aplikacija sto free sto 0.99 sa tematikom zenskih sisa, i "golih zena", cak sam i skinuo jednu free i jednu od 0.99(naravno isto free Smile ) (za koje se navodi da su za 18+ i da poseduje ogromnu bazu zenskih koje su gole...blabla) i kad se udje u app, dobije se 10ak slika zenskih koje nisu ni gole, a nisu ni za 18+

Pitam se koliko su zaradili na takvim aplikacijama sa dobrom reklamom i tekstom... I ne, nisam toliki perverznjak  Smile jednostavno me je interesovalo, sta to uvaljuju ljudima za 0.99, aplikacije su bile 5min i odmah su odletele...
« Poslednja izmena: 21. Feb 2010, 23:13:01 od milan91 »
IP sačuvana
social share
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Safari 4.0.249.89
mob
Apple iPhone
Perverznjaku  Smile

dobije se 10ak slika zenskih koje nisu ni gole, a nisu ni za 18+

Ako je tako, zasto su takve app sklanjali iz App Store-a?
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 600
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 8.0
mob
Samsung GALAXY NOTE 2
He he zato oni i hvale da imaju toliko app a ja se isdzudjavao svo ovo vreme kako je to moguce  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 18 19 21 22 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.112 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.