Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 0 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 21 22 24 25 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Novi programi i igre za iPhone - predstavljanje  (Pročitano 282237 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Raging Thunder 2 Racing Game for iPhone     

Polarbit has released their Raging Thunder 2 racing game for the iPhone and iPod touch.

Raging Thunder 2 will take you through abandoned temples, tropical beaches, snow-covered mountains, the Great Wall and a range of other breathtaking vistas the world over!

Buy new cars to upgrade and balance until you have the ultimate ride then take it online to punish your opponents wherever they might be, or play an intense round of Survival, Time Attack or any other of the 5 single player game modes.

Key features:
- Stunning, console quality 3D graphics
- Internet and local cross-platform multiplayer racing
- Fast paced, intense gameplay
- Accessible and intuitive controls
- 5 different single player game modes

You can purchase Raging Thunder 2 from the App Store for $4.99.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Documents To Go Premium Adds Google Docs Support      

Documents To Go Premium for the iPhone and iPod touch has been updated with Google Docs support.

DocsToGo Premium lets you:
• EDIT, CREATE & VIEW Word, Excel & PowerPoint files (including Office 2007/2008)
• View PDF, iWork & other files
• Send & receive attachments in MS Exchange and Gmail - no need to forward your email to an untrusted mail server
• Access, use & sync files stored in Google Docs
• Includes desktop app (Win & Mac) with 2-way file sync (Wi-Fi required)

What's New In Version 3.1:
- Google Docs support
- Multiple email accounts
- Freeze rows or columns
- View RTF (Rich Text Format) & TIFF attachments
- Rotate PDF files

You can purchase Documents To Go Premium from the App Store for $14.99.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Ragdoll Blaster 2

This game is philosophically problematic. Why must these poor human-like things be launched into dangerous situations? And in the service of solving a seemingly infinite set of puzzles? I don't know. The ragdolls don't know. It's a sad situation. It's also an extremely catchy game, especially if you appreciate a good physics game.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Street Fighter IV is Now Available for iPhone

CAPCOM has released their much anticipated Street Fighter IV game for the iPhone and iPod touch which supports head to head arcade multiplayer gameplay over Bluetooth.

Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on iPhone. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant gameplay that are hallmarks of the series.

Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to world warrior.

Features:
- Fight as eight Street Fighter characters in seven different environments.
- Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
- For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
- Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
- Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
- Four levels of difficulty.

You can purchase STREET FIGHTER IV from the App Store for $9.99.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15432
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Apple iPhone 6S
[Tutorijal]instalacija iWep Pro --> wifi hack program

iWep Pro vam omogucava da se spojite na zakljucani wifi!

instalirajte iWep Pro, zatim instalirajte sve iWep Pro Dictionarys! Znaci Dictionary 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009!

Sada bi trebalo da imate program pomocu kojeg mozete hackovati wep wifi password i povezati se na taj wifi! i Mogu se hakovati samo oni ruteri za koji program ima info!

Evo u slikama:

1. search

samo koji su kompatibilni i kliknite na plavu strelicu

2. odaberete koji ruter da skenira i go

3. pa start

4. imate pass

« Poslednja izmena: 12. Mar 2010, 14:44:29 od Ardzuna »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa coming to iPhone on April 27th!

Right from the floor of GDC, EA Mobile announced that 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa will be released for the iPhone and iPod Touch on April 27!

Those attending the event (unfortunately I wasn’t there) had a chance to play the game, though I’m guessing it was not the build EA was demoing. PocketGamer was there but due to some NDA (I guess), they cannot share what they know at this stage.

We do expect this to be the best FIFA game released to date. In other words, graphics should be slightly improved and possibly even the gameplay. Of course, you’ll be able to play with any of the teams participating at this year’s World Cup. EA is known to license all the players, ensuring “authentic” look and feel.

Price was not unveiled, but we know that FIFA 10 is selling for $9.95 and I would expect this release to follow the trend. As soon as we get first screenshots, we’ll definitely share them. Stay tuned, k?

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Download and Save Video for Offline Viewing on Your iPhone     

FirstClip allows users to search, play and download videos using their iPhone from all video sites providing videos in MPEG format(h.264).

• User can search videos from any site by adding the site as a provider.
• User can see the details (Title, Thumbnail, Rating, Publisher, Video Length etc.) about any video.
• User can download multiple video and play video simultaneously.
• Any video can be paused and resumed at anytime. This allows the user to close the application when some download is in progress.
• User can play already downloaded video which doesn’t require any internet connection.
• User can add their own favorite sites in the settings page by giving the url and nick name for the provider.

Advanced features:
• While typing in the search box, it also shows the suggestions to the user.
• ‘Try my luck’ button saves time of the user by directly navigating to the details page of the most suitable result from search.

What's New In This Version:
1. Crash issues are fixed.
2. This version works faster than the earlier one.
3. Issue with "Download page" is fixed.
4. Issue: Repetition of message 'No url found' is fixed.
5. A few more issues have also been fixed.

You can purchase FirstClip from the App Store for $4.99. A free lite version is also available.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5920
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
mob
Apple iP5
Revolt – Gameplay

Revolt is a 3d dual stick shooter for the iphone and ipod touch set in the future, where a devastating virus has wiped out most of humanity, and machines have risen up to exterminate the remains of the population.

izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8856
Zastava Cyber Space
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Samsung Galaxy SII
Citat
iPhone from all video sites providing videos in MPEG format(h.264).

Prethodna aplikacija (FirstClip) moze da skida sa znatno vise sajtova. Youtube, npr. ne koristi mpeg sa h.264 kvantizacijom (a opet je ponudjen kao opcija...)...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1759
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Apple iPhone 4
Kako ne koristi?
Koristi i to vec od 2007god:
http://newteevee.com/2007/06/03/youtube-goes-h264-thanks-to-apple/

YouTube na iPhone rastura kako lepo radi, ja koristim MxTube, a mogu i  da downloadujem sta mi se svidja sa YouTube i da gledam kasnije kada sam offline Smiley
« Poslednja izmena: 20. Mar 2010, 20:52:41 od matrix777 »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 21 22 24 25 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.072 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.