Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 16. Apr 2024, 17:19:48
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 4 5 7 8 ... 52
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Da li je covek bio na Mesecu?  (Pročitano 190306 puta)
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Ko ne veruje amerima, veruje valjda rusima, tada su bili neprijatelji, a evo ga jedan koji se zakleo da su ameri sleteli na Mesec i da su teorije zavere obična glupost, nije da je neki važan baja, samo Aleksej Leonov, prvi čovek koji je izveo svemirsku šetnju Wink :

Citat
Soviet top secret space project gets second life

20 July, 2009, 19:30

When Neil Armstrong became the first human to walk on the Moon forty years ago, the US took a decisive lead in the space race against the USSR. But decades after, Soviet space engines are selling in the US.

Once the USSR had launched the first satellite and sent the first person into space, Soviet space ambitions rocketed and it turned its attention to the Moon.

Encouraged by previous triumphs, few in the Soviet Union doubted that this round of the space race between the two superpowers would also be won by the USSR. Many believed that a Soviet cosmonaut would be the first man on the Moon.

The best engineers from all over the Union worked day and night to make this dream come true.

With the N-1 Lunar rocket, the USSR’s plans became more realistic.

The spacecraft was one of the most top secret projects, and was designed to carry cosmonauts to the Moon.

The rocket’s heart – its engines – rolled off the construction line at a plant in Samara, in Russia’s Volga region, years before America’s Apollo 11 blasted off.

But the Apollo 11 mission won the race, landing on the Moon in July, 1969.

With America's success and the death of Sergey Korolev, “the father of the Soviet space program”, the Soviet’s lunar dream was literally buried.

Over the years there have been many conspiracy theories surrounding the moon U.S. landing. But they shouldn't be taken seriously, according to cosmonaut Aleksey Leonov, the first man ever to perform a space walk.

“Our team was watching closely how Americans were landing on the moon. So I swear, it's not fake. And we all were keeping our fingers crossed watching American astronauts because we wanted them to succeed,” Aleksey Leonov told RT.

In the mid 1970s, the Soviet Moon program was cancelled and several specially-designed engines were supposed to be destroyed. But the head of Samara’s construction bureau, Nikolay Kuznetsov, didn’t obey the order and decided to save them. He risked his career and could even have been arrested for his actions.

NK-33 engines have been kept in an underground storage for more than 20 years.

“There was a suggestion to display these engines at an exhibition, and one of them was shown. Everyone was surprised at how advanced they were, even 20 years later,” says museum director Natalya Aladieva.

Seventeen years ago, an American company purchased the first lot of Russia’s Soviet space engines.

“This engine is one of the best ever made in Russia. There are also price and production period benefits to consider. There are already a hundred of these engines in the world, and they need to be used. And the price benefit is in that they only require to be revived and adjusted to the spacecraft they are made for,” explains Valery Danilchenko, Motorostroitel plant chief constructor.

Today, the plant’s chief constructor says, full-scale negotiations are underway between Russia and the US to strengthen space co-operation.

“As the United States needs dozens of engines, and we don't have that many ready-made engines, we offered to start a joint venture in Russia. In the next few days we are going to hand over their part of the business plan and consider it at the top level of our companies, and maybe even at governmental level,” Valery Danilchenko adds.

Izvor: Russia Today
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Sry mislio sam da znaš engleski, danas nemam mnogo vremena, videću sutra kako bude pa ću prevesti makar neke delove. Suština je da su na FOX-u 2001. napravili emisiju o ovoj temi, ali su joj pristupili jednostrano i sa namerom da dokažu da je sletanje na Mesec prevara, a vlasnik ovog sajta, Phil Plait je objašnjavao fenomene koje su pobornici teorije (namerno ili zbog nepoznavanja materije) pogrešno tumačili u emisiji.
Među gostima je bio i Bill Kaysing, umetnik i stolar, koji je najveći pobornik i vođa teorije o falsifikovanju sletanja na Mesec:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Kaysing

Phil Plait je poznati astronom i njegovu kratku biografiju možeš naći ovde:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Plait

Takođe je na engleskom, pa ću samo kratko:
1994. je stekao Ph.D iz astronomije (doktor nauka astronomije) na temu supernove, radio je na COBE projektu, satelitu za merenje kosmičke radijacije, kao i na projektu Hubble teleskopa na kojem je radio 5 godina. Kasnije je radio na univerzitetu Sonoma na odseku za fiziku i astronomiju koji je napustio 2007. i posvetio se pisanju. 2008. je postao predsednik James Randi fondacije, neprofitne organizacije koja se bavi edukacijom ljudi kako ne bi uzimali nenaučne tvrdnje i teorije zdravo za gotovo.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Reign in Blood

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20579
Zastava SRBIJA
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 9.64
Citat
Bill Kaysing, umetnik i stolar

Čistokrvni stručnjak za raketnu tehnologiju i svemirske letove  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Pa u Srbiji se naviklo da u javnosti caruju kojekakvi umetnici, pesnici, magacioneri, bager vozaci itd
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4858
Zastava negde u srpskim brdima
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
BlackBerry bold
Ko ne veruje amerima, veruje valjda rusima, tada su bili neprijatelji, a evo ga jedan koji se zakleo da su ameri sleteli na Mesec i da su teorije zavere obična glupost, nije da je neki važan baja, samo Aleksej Leonov, prvi čovek koji je izveo svemirsku šetnju Wink :
to i ja kazem!
IP sačuvana
social share
red zivot
nered smrt
nametnuti red, nered
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

In the Beginning was the Command Line

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6758
Zastava Novi Sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.1
mob
Samsung Galaxy IIs
Citat
Bill Kaysing, umetnik i stolar

Čistokrvni stručnjak za raketnu tehnologiju i svemirske letove  Smile

Pa uglavnom se tim teorijama zavere i bave ljudi koji nemaju ni osnovna znanja fizike i matematike.

Meni je interesantna bila tvrdnja da je let nemoguc zbog Van Alenovog pojasa, samo taj koji
to tvrdi nije znao tacno sta je to, kao ni to da isti ima oblik torusa a ne sfere u kojoj se nalazi
planeta zemlja. Takodje zaboravljaju cinjenicu da se letelicom moglo upravljati...

Let na mesec je bio izuzetan poduhvat za ciju realizaciju je bio potreban veci broj ljudi, a jos veci broj
ljudi je tada pratio desavanja vezana za taj poduhvat.Nismo pomenuli da je let pracen sa zemlje ne samo od strane NASA (iz kontrolne sobe) nego i od strane celoga sveta, jer se to podrazumeva.

Dalje:

The Inner Van Allen Belt

The inner radiation belt extends over altitudes of 650–6,300 km (up to one RE). This ring is most concentrated in the Earth's equatorial plane. It consists mostly of protons on the order of 10–50 MeV, a by-product of collisions between cosmic ray ions and atoms of the atmosphere. The belt also contains electrons, low-energy protons, and oxygen atoms with energies of 1–100 keV (3). When these electrons strike the atmosphere they cause the polar aurora.

The intensity of the belt fluctuates, partly due to the influence of the solar cycle, and is strongest between 2,000 and 5,000 km. The inner radiation belt comes nearest to Earth's surface at the South Atlantic Anomaly.

The number of cosmic ray ions is relatively small and the inner belt therefore accumulates slowly, but because the trapped protons are very stable in this belt (with particle lifetimes of up to ten years), high intensities are reached as they build up over many years.

The belt was discovered by a Geiger counter on board the Explorer 1 satellite built by James van Allen and the University of Iowa and launched on January 31, 1958 as part of the IGY. The instrumentation on board Explorer 1 actually registered no radiation at the altitude of the radiation belts, an anomaly which was explained, by Explorer III's more sophisticated data recording capabilities, as being due to intense radiation having overwhelmed the earlier detector.

The Outer Van Allen Belt

The outer radiation belt extends from an altitude of about 10,000–65,000 km and has its greatest intensity between 14,500–19,000 km. The outer belt is thought to consist of plasma trapped by the Earth's magnetosphere. The USSR's Lunik I reported that there were very few particles of high energy within the outer belt. The electrons here have a high flux and along the outer edge and E > 40 Kev electrons can drop to normal interplanetary levels within about 100km (a decrease by a factor of 1000). This drop-off is a result of the solar wind.

The particle population of the outer belt is varied, containing electrons and various ions. Most of the ions are in the form of energetic protons, but a certain percentage are alpha particles and O+ oxygen ions, similar to those in the ionosphere but much more energetic. This mixture of ions suggests that ring current particles probably come from more than one source.

The outer belt is larger and more diffuse than the inner, surrounded by a low-intensity region known as the ring current. Unlike the inner belt, the outer belt's particle population fluctuates widely and is generally weaker in intensity (less than 1 MeV), rising when magnetic storms inject fresh particles from the tail of the magnetosphere, and then falling off again.

The Van Allen Belt's Impact on Space Travel

Solar cells, integrated circuits, and sensors can be damaged by radiation. In 1962, the Van Allen belts were temporarily amplified by a high-altitude nuclear explosion and several satellites ceased operation. Magnetic storms occasionally damage electronic components on spacecraft. Miniaturization and digitization of electronics and logic circuits have made satellites more vulnerable to radiation, as incoming ions may be as large as the circuit's charge. The Hubble Space Telescope, among other satellites, often has its sensors turned off when passing through regions of intense radiation.

A object satellite shielded by 3 mm of aluminum will receive about 2500 rem (3) (25 Sv) per year.

Conspiracy theorists have argued that space travel to the moon is impossible because the Van Allen radiation would kill or incapacitate an astronaut who made the trip. In practice, even at the peak of the belts, one could live for several months without receiving a lethal dose.

Apollo nevertheless deliberately timed their launches, and used lunar transfer orbits that only skirted the edge of the belt over the equator to minimise the radiation. Astronauts that have travelled to the moon probably have an increased lifetime risk of cancer, but would be expected not to (and did not) have noticeable illness.
« Poslednja izmena: 22. Jul 2009, 12:10:49 od system_V_r4 »
IP sačuvana
social share
Vi mora da ste od baba culi o kuratosti Rusa, cim ih ne vadite iz usta...

Sumnjivo je to...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 21103
Zastava Ту негде...
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 9.64
Будућност делује веома занимљива... Smile

« Poslednja izmena: 23. Jul 2009, 01:43:40 od Ghost »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.12
Oprema Apoloa je sigurno još uvek na Mesecu

Ruski kosmički analitičar Jurij Karash tvrdi da su optužbe da je Američka lunarna ekspedicija bila vešto režirana predstava, smešne i da postoje čvrsti dokazi da je posada Apoloa zaista bila na Mesecu.

Takođe govori o tome kako je Američki predsednik J.F.Kenedi nudio Ruskom predsedniku Nikiti Hruščovu da let namesec bude zajednički poduhvat i da je tek nakon sovjetskog odbijanja zajedničkog poduhvata objavio svoj čuveni govor o cilju da do kraja decenije SAD pošalje čoveka na mesec ...

Takođe govori o mogućnosti da se ljudi vrate na mesec i o tome koje bi nacije mogle da učestvuju u tom poduhvatu ...

IZVOR
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Violence solves everything!!!

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7616
Zastava Niš
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2
mob
Samsung XYZ1004
Da ne budemo previse naucni  Smile  Smile Mythbusters su neke stvari objasnili da svako moze da razume  Smile

Ali pre toga...Buzz Aldrin nokautira lika koji ga optuzuje da je lazov i prevarant  Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13
A ima i ovo, vrlo je duhovito barem meni Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

whoislying.jpg
(87.44 KB, 602x514)
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 4 5 7 8 ... 52
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 16. Apr 2024, 17:19:48
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.143 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.