Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Sony Ericsson [ FAQ, Tips & Tricks ]  (Pročitano 71529 puta)
04. Jan 2005, 19:17:07
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
K700i Tips & Tricks.

---------

>*<<*<* Is how you can access your service menu

>*<<*<*11 is how you can view what firmware your phone has

> is move the joystick right
< is mover the joystick left
* is press the star key
1 is press the 1 key

---------

- to turn on/off silent quickly, hold down "c" or "#"

- joystick can be customised, ALL four directions.

- GOTO letter in addressbook
holding down the corresponding number on the dialpad will lead you to the corresponding name in your address book. ie: holding down #5 will lead to letter "j" on your book

- speed dials can be assigned, to use type corresponding number and call. .i.e. 4 and call. Holding down number will take to phonebook.

- camera functions using toggles:
-toggle "1" picture size
-toggle "2" nightmode
-toggle "3" special effects
-toggle "4" self timer - unavailable for "video mode"
-toggle "5" flashlight
-joystick up and down changes zoom
ZOOM available on following modes only
-video mode: 176 - 2x zoom - 128 - 2x 4x zoom
-pic mode: 320 - 2x zoom - 160 - 2x4x zoom

- holding down c or # will turn on/off silent.

- to show off screen saver/lock keypad press * and lock keys
To unlock do the same.

- quick connectivity
from standby, "more" will give you options for infra-red, Bluetooth, silent, phone status and shortcuts customising - on unbranded model

- phone status: from standbyscreen, press volume button

- note the ascending ringtone when turned off is removed, so ringtone starts straight after a short vibrate.

Still Camera shortcuts
1 - cycles through picture sizes
2 - toggles night mode on or off
3 - cycles through the effects
4 - toggles self-timer on or off
5 - turns the light on or off

Video camera shortcuts
1 - toggles video size

Turn the screensaver clock on or off
settings, display, light, automatic

Make any sound your ringtone
In entertainment choose the "Record sound"
record your sound and press save when done
you can press more, rename and give it a useful name
then go to settings, profile, edit profile and change the ringtone to the sound just recorded.

note, to listen to your sound in the media player you need to move the file to the sounds folder.
after you have renamed your sound click on Recorded sounds, then more then manage files, move to folder and then sounds.

press the volume switch on the side and it will stop both the vibrate and the ringtone but it will not reject the call.

Pressing # and * at the same time brings up the screensaver.
Pressing 7 and 9 brings up 9p for some odd reason

When viewing slide show pressing to to left softkey (the one above the back key) pauses the SlideShow.

*#06# Brings up your IMEI-number

(01. May 2007, 10:40:55)
« Poslednja izmena: 16. Dec 2006, 21:57:12 od SerbianFighter »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
K500i Tips & Tricks (copied from slurpy69 and edited for K500i)

>*<<*<* Is how you can access your service menu

> is move the joystick right
< is mover the joystick left
* is press the star key

---------

- to turn on/off silent quickly, hold down "#"

- joystick can be customised, ALL four directions.

- GOTO letter in addressbook
holding down the corresponding number on the dialpad will lead you to the corresponding name in your address book. ie: holding down #5 will lead to letter "j" on your book

- speed dials can be assigned, to use type corresponding number and call. .i.e. 4 and call. Holding down number will take to phonebook. To set up go
under Address book / Options / Speed Dial

- camera functions using toggles:
-toggle "1" picture size
-toggle "2" nightmode
-toggle "3" special effects
-toggle "4" self timer - unavailable for "video mode"

-joystick up and down changes zoom
ZOOM available on following modes only
-video mode: 170 - 2x zoom ; 128 - 2x4x zoom
-pic mode: 320 - 2x zoom - 160 - 2x4x zoom

- holding down c or # will turn on/off silent.

- to show off screen saver/lock keypad press * and lock keys
To unlock do the same.

- quick connectivity
from standby, "more" will give you options for infra-red, Bluetooth, silent, phone status and shortcuts customising - on unbranded model

- phone status: from standbyscreen, press volume button

- note the ascending ringtone when turned off is removed, so ringtone starts straight after a short vibrate.

Still Camera shortcuts
1 - cycles through picture sizes
4 - toggles self-timer on or off

Video camera shortcuts
1 - toggles video size

Turn the screensaver clock on or off
settings, display, light, automatic

Make any sound your ringtone
In entertainment choose the "Record sound"
record your sound and press save when done
you can press more, rename and give it a useful name
then go to settings, profile, edit profile and change the ringtone to the sound just recorded.

note, to listen to your sound in the media player you need to move the file to the sounds folder.
after you have renamed your sound click on Recorded sounds, then more then manage files, move to folder and then sounds.

press the volume switch on the side and it will stop both the vibrate and the ringtone but it will not reject the call.

When viewing slide show pressing to to left softkey (the one above the back key) pauses the SlideShow.

*#06# Brings up your IMEI-number

Big thanks to slurpy69.

update: 16.12.2004
[hidden emoticons]
There are more emoticons then are available in the Symbol menu. Try typing the following (without spaces):
: - * /kiss
[ : ] /robot smile
: - [ /big dissapointment
: - ] /big smile

TIP: Emoticons work not only in messages. Try using them in notes, tasks, calendar...

[the add symbol menu]
When you add a bracket '[' using the symbol menu, the symbol menu
automaticaly jumps to a a closing bracket ']' when you enter the menu again.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
how to MMS with SE:
Messaging -> Write new -> Picture msg -> click More (right button above clear button) -> Insert item -> insert Picture/Text/Sound/Video/Camera picture/Video recording/Sound recording/Page (if you want to have more pages in your MMS)

email settings for SE:
Messaging -> Email -> Settings -> New account -> write any name you want -> Connect using (GPRS, CSD,...) -> Protocol is POP3 -> Incoming server: the server where you have pop3 provider (pop.xxx.com) -> Incoming port is 110 -> Encryption: No encryption -> Mailbox: your mail account name -> Password: your mail account password -> Outgoing server: ask for it @ your operater's call center -> Outgoing port is 25 -> Email address: your email addres -> Download: headers only -> From name: this name displays when you sand an email -> Signature/Copy outgoing/Check interval are optional(i have this 3 off)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
HOW-TO: Remove operator installed icons    [t300 nad similar phones]   

Please read the instructions before attempt to do this!
Use at your own risk!

Go to Menu -> Settings -> Master Reset -> Reset All -> Confirm -> Type your Security Code (should be 0000) -> And hit your Stopwatch

Count till' 27,5 Seconds
And remove your battery exact at that time!

Now wait about 30 seconds and put your battery back in and let your phone boot
It should work really slow.
Just wait till it's booted.
Now turn it off again but with the "no"-button, is should react slow when it want to turn off just stay relaxed.
When it's off you can turn it on and everything should work as normal but without your Operator installed Wallpaper, Screensaver, Ringtone, Startup&Shutdown screen, Icons.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
HOW-TO: Delete predefined pictures from your T610   

1.if you've already started your phone before, do a master reset, reset all (backup all the pictures you want to keep on ur pc or something)

2. after master reset, and the main screen appears with "calls" and "more", go into your settings menu.

3. go to "display" then "wallpaper" and then "set picture"
(NOTE: it's important that this is the FIRST time you've headed into the next screen, also its VERY important that you do not wait on the next screen, else the pictures will load)

4. here's where u gotta be fast... press UP quickly so it goes to the bottom of the default picture list, all the pictures should just be thumbnail timers (they are still loading). QUICKLY press the left soft key loads of times until you delete ALL the pictures.

5. this will try and open the pictures, but fail.. "cannot open item, delete item?" pressing the left soft key deletes it, the reason you go to the bottom is cos all the default pics are at the bottom.

6. your phone WILL slow down, but keep pressing the left soft key, if you're too slow, one of the images will load, and your phone will set it as wallpaper... dont worry though, as long as it's not a default (predifined) image u can delete it anyway.

The only thing i couldn't remove is the ORANGE THEME. - not sure how but i guess it doesn't bother me that much since i hardly ever change my theme.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
HOW-TO: Removing predefined items       

This trick is to remove ALL predefined items, and if done correctly, you will have lots of extra space leftover!

1. Do a master reset on the phone.

2. When the phone restarts make sure the automatic keylock never activate!! If this happens you'll have to start all over again. (I don't know why) To ensure it doesn't happen deactivate automatic keylock.

3. Deactivate background picture, screensaver and the welcome message.

4. Create a simple theme without any pictures, only colors and activate it. I used the default settings in Theme Creator Pro3G (or whatever the name is).

5. Go to the Games menu and select a game. Click More and go to the memorystatus screen.

6. Now you'll have to fill up the phones memory completly. I created a large file in notepad, named it test1.thm and transfered it to the phone. Then I renamed it, adjusted the size and send it again and again and again...
...until it said Free memory: 0kb. Then I trasfered a 1 byte file a couple of times just to be sure it was completely full.

7. Now open the My pictures folder. The phone will try to create thumbnails of the pre-stored pictures but will fail since there's no memory left. Just click OK to the error message and then the backbutton. Do this until all pictures has an 'X' as a thumbnail exept the flower, clock and the vodafone animation. These will have a hourglass instead.

8. Go to the phonebook. Create a contact named 'X' and try to assign a picture to it. I started with the animation.
When you select a picture the phone will say something like 'Unable to open picture. Delete?'. Just choose Yes and the picture is gone.
Then select the next picture and so on.

9. When all the pictures are gone, reactivate the background, screensaver, auto keylock and set the welcome message to standard. Restart the phone and your done.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
HOW-TO: Install IrDa adapter on WinXP or Win2K       

Win2k is VERY similar to XP both in features and interface. No matter what adapter ya'll get, follow these steps:

1. Try to know your adapter's model no. and go to its website, then download its driver.

2. Save the driver to yor hard disk

3. Go to Control Panel, select Add/Remove Hardware. The Add/Remove Hardware Wizard will appear. Click Next

4. Select Add/Troubleshoot a device, click Next

5. After the hardware detection process, select Add a new device, click Next

6. Select No, I want to select the hardware from a list, click Next

7. Select Infrared devices for the type of hardware you want to install, click Next

8. When the Select Infrared Device appear, click Have Disk

9. Choose the [adpater model no.].inf in the directory created at above

10. Continue to choose "blablabla Serial Infrared Device" and click Next

11. Select the proper physical connection (COM1 or COM2) and click Next. This port selection must correspond to the actual IrDA adapter physical connection

The next couple of steps will verify if you've done everything OK:

+1. Go to Control Panel, click System

+2. Select the Device Manager under Hardware page to check if Infrared devices is present and click it to check if "blablabla Serial Infrared Device" is present

+3. Double click the Mobile Action "blablabla Serial Infrared Device", when XYZ Serial Infrared Device Properties appear, select IrDA Settings page and set the Maximum Connection Rate to be xxxx (you'll have to experiment this), click OK

If everything goes well, you have a Phone-PC connection without any of the friggin sync softwares!!

For WinXP users: switch to "Classic view" first, only then my walkthru makes sense...

When you put yor phone in the right position (make sure that the diode on the adapter is lit) with the IR turned on in the phone. Then you'll see the red diode flashing on the adapter, you'll get some sort of sound, and a nice lil icon on yor Taskbar. Double-click on that, and you can choose what filez to send to yor mobile, and all sorts of Properties menus are reachable from this icon too. Of corz, it detects automatically, and asks you if you want to accept the transfer when yor sending stuff from yor mobile to yor PC...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
HOW-TO: Connect T610 to XP in BT for Outlook synchro       

After 3 days of test on how to connect my T610 to windows XP, to do synchonization with Outlook, I found a way to do it.

After pairing the T610 and XP :

<1> In your BT dongle setting
- Local services : create a serial port (i.e. on COM 4)
- Client Application : create a serial port (i.e on COM 10)

<2> In Mobile Phone Monitor, in "COM Ports"
- put the "COM 4" in Disable
- put the "COM 10" in Enable and Reserved

<3> In Mobile Phone Monitor, in "Setup"
- Choose "Only display the icon when a phone ...."
- Choose "Allow synchronizing of the PC and ..."

<4> In XTNDConnect PC
- Choose "Automatic Synchronization"

Wait about 30 seconds or less, and a new Menu will apear  
And the MPM icon will apear on the bottom of your screen  
Of course the others softwares will recognize the T610.
Except the BTcontrolXP, and I don't know still why.

Now I can synchronize T610 and Outlook, I don't know how to change the XTNDConnect settings to choose wich of T610 or Outlook will replace the informations of the other. If someone had the solution ...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
HOW-TO: Get Mobile Phone Monitor to work via data cable       
with a data cable you can't copy files from the phone to the pc, but you can from the pc to the phone. i got a T310 and a SE data cable (RS232 cable DRS-11). this is how i got things to work:

i've downloaded and installed MyPictures from:
http://clubsonyericsson.com/en/software_windows.htm

MyPictures installs Mobile Phone Monitor too, so you don't
have to care about that. (rebooting the system is necessary)
start the program and select Send file to phone from File menu.
a dialog box will appear, and it will start to search for the
connected phone. if no phone is found, it will bring up the
connection wizard where you have to specify the name for
your device and sim card. from now on these options will be
stored by MPM. btw you can use control panel \ phone monitor
options to modify these names. the Send file dialog box will
notify you if the phone is found and connected.

you can also use SendFile from Christersson.org, but note, that it takes about 30 secs to detect whether your phone is connected or not.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
K700 Q & A

K700 support page

K700 faq

Q. On the K700, how do I turn the screensaver clock on?
A. Settings, display, light, automatic

Q. On the K700, what is the fastest way to turn the speaker phone on?
A. Once the call is answered press the joystick in and then press the number that corresponds to loudspeaker option, i.e. on mine its 5 but some people have it as option 7

Q. On the K700, Can the speaker phone be activated as default or before answering the call?
A. NO!

Q. What is the difference between K700, K700i and K700c?
A. K700 is the generic name
K700c is the name for the chinese markets model
K700i is the international version for the rest of the world

Q. I can not use the zoom when in camera mode?
A. taken from the K700 faq

When you can use the zoom is depending on what picture size you've selected. When the zoom functionality is available a magnifying glass appears in the top of the display. Use the navigation key, up/down, to zoom.

Camera:
1280x960 pixels (Extended) - Zoom is not available
640x480 pixels (VGA) - Zoom is not available
320x240 pixels (QVGA)- 2x zoom
160x120 pixels (QQVGA) - 4x zoom

Video:
176x144 pixels - 2x zoom
128x96 pixels - 4x zoom
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.104 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.