Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Sony Ericsson [ FAQ, Tips & Tricks ]  (Pročitano 71638 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Can I turn off the clock screensaver and use my own screensaver instead?
No. It's impossible to turn off the clock screensaver. It's primary purpose is to save power.

What is that red LED in the joystick on my T610 for?
The red LED will light up when you set the phone on charge while it's off and when the phone is low on power. IMY ringtones can also flash the led when they play.

What's the latest T68 software version?
The latest version is R6A012 (December 9th, 2002). The T68 was first released with the software version R1B. All T68m models (the old model launched in autumn 2001) can be upgraded to a T68i. With the new software version you will get MMS, My Pictures, CommuniCam Software etc. For an unofficial list of phone software, take a look at Cytech's homepage.

How do I save more than one background picture on the T68?
You can't. You have 10 preinstalled backgrounds on the T68 but can't change any of them

How do I check which software version my phone has?
Go to the main screen (not in menu) and use this key combination: > * < < * < * where '<' is left menu button on T39, R520 and joystick left on T68, '>' = right and '*' = *.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
What is the meaning of the blinking LED's on SonyEricsson phones
Green flashing = telephone on with reception
Red = battery low
Green = charging
Blue = Bluetooth turned on

Can I change the sound for message/SMS alerts in the T68?
No. Not possible in the T68

Am I forced to use WAP to transfer logos, screensavers, ringtones or themes to the phone?
No. You have several options for doing this. Buy a DRS10 or DRS-11 cable, a IrDA dongle or a Bluetooth adapter. The MSI-6967 Bluetooth dongle is an inexpensive USB adapter.

How do I remove the operator text.
Sorry, but you can't remove the name of the operator.

Can I remove the clock screensaver?
No. The "clock screensaver" automatically starts after 10 sec. The time interval is depending on the length of the custom screensaver you have (optionaly) installed.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Difference between DRS-10 and DRS-11 Serial Cables
According to Daniel Hertrich, the DRS-10 does not have a DCD (data carrier detect) line. The DRS-11 includes this, aside from using a newer chipset, MAX3386.

DCD, together with DTR (data terminal ready), DSR (data set ready), RTS (request to send) and CTS (clear to send) are handshaking lines. These are used by devices to exchange information about their status (whether or not a device is ready, can send data, can receive data, etc). The need and use depends on the kind of data transmission you run and on the software which handles the transmission.

Device compatibility
Accodring to the SonyEricsson office in the Philippines, the DRS-10 and DRS-11 are compatible to the T68 and T65 phone models. We have successfully tested the DRS-10 with T60, T65, T66, T68, T68i and the T39.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.115 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.