Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 18:49:15
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Romantic Tips  (Pročitano 180998 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Make a 20-foot HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner for your sweetheart.

Give him something that will remind him of you:
* a handkerchief or scarf
* a pair of panties
* a short poem to carry in his wallet
* a lock of your hair
* a greeting card drenched in your favorite perfume
* a current photo

Love is timeless. To prove it, cover up all the clocks in your house for a week.

In your calendar, write a reminder to yourself one week in advance of his/her birthday.

Get a vanity license plate with your anniversary date on it.

Take an old bottle of unused medicine capsules. Empty the medicine and insert tiny teeny love notes. Write him a Prescription for Love.

While out together, whisper to him/her: "You are the best."

Guys: Open the car door for her.

Go stargazing at a planetarium.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Leave a romantic message on the answering machine.

Eat dinner by candlelight: Tonight!

Put a note in a romance novel saying, "The story is great but our own love story is the best".

Put a single red rose on the seat of your lover's car before they go to work.

Compose a list: "101 Reasons Why You're the Greatest" Write each reason on a separate square of paper. Wrap them in a fancy gift box.

Sprinkle perfume on to light bulb. When light is turned on the scent of the perfume will fill the room.

Listen to a romantic audio tape, fix a cup of hot flavored tea, and light two candles.

Keep a journal of your romantic fantasies. Share it with your soul mate.

Buy a bunch of fish at a pet store. It doesn't matter what kind. Leave it for your lover with a note saying " Out of all the fish in the sea, you are the one for me".

Take a picture of yourself in the most sexy outfit possible. Hide in a secret spot in your house and leave him or her clues on how to get there. Watch the sparks fly!

Put a blindfold on your lover and drive them to a place where you have a blanket, candles, strawberries, sparkling drinks, and a rose. Park the car and take off the blindfold while you read a poem you have written for them.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Pull the bag out of your lovers breakfast cereal box and slit a small hole in it. Insert a love note. Tape up the bag and return it to the box. What a way to start the day!

Play "hide-and-seek" in the rain. It's fun and VERY sensual!

Build your lover a web page telling them why you love them so much. Mention special moments and add some images and cool links to topics that interest them. Surf the web with them one day and just "stumble upon it". Or have someone send them an anonymous email with the link inviting them to the page.

Fill bathtub with warm water sprinkled with rose petals.

Fix a hot cup of Raspberry Chocolate, cuddle in a warm afghan and watch An Affair to Remember.

Place a perfumed handkerchief in the dryer with your sheets before drying.

Send your love a letter with confetti hearts inside of the letter so they pour out everywhere when your sweetheart opens it.

Invite your sweetie to an intimate dinner at your place. Make a pizza and with the pepperoni you can write something sweet, like "you are the one for me".

Surprise your lover with a kiss before they can finish a sentence.

Write your own love poems then record them on a tape and give them to your sweetheart.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Give your love an antique compass and say "You will never lose me". Your love will swear the needle always points to their heart!

While your love takes a shower, write the words "I love you" in the condensation of the bathroom mirror.

Leave a trail of "Hershey's chocolate kisses" from the front door to the bedroom, right up to the bed. On the bed leave a note that reads 'I kiss the ground you walk on.' Make sure you're not home when s/he gets in!

Write a love note or poem on a piece of paper and then cut it up into puzzle-like pieces. Send one a day to your special someone.

Play the game of monopoly with a few new rules. Change boardwalk into backrub, and Tennessee into take your shirt off. Every time you pass go, you get a kiss. etc.

Look straight into the eyes of your love and PAY ATTENTION to what they tell you! Tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.

Look into the eyes of your special someone often. "The eyes are the window to the soul". Weave love, sex, intimacy, passion and romance into the fabric of your daily lives.

Carve "His" and "Hers" jack-o-lanterns at Halloween.

Buy a set of matching silk pajamas, and take turns modeling them for each other.

Go through revolving doors with your lover.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Camp-out in a tent with your lover and picnic in a tree house.

Men: Talk more. Women: Touch more.

Spend one solid hour exploring various kissing techniques.

Turn your "bedroom" into a "boudoir". Use soft colors and fabrics, fresh cut flowers on your nightstand, mirrors everywhere, etc. Hang your lovers Favorite art on your walls.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 128
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6;M
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

u cutanju je sigurnost.....

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Žena
Poruke 59
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson 
While slow dancing at a party, whisper something sweet to her.

Get the song "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston.

When attending a wedding, whisper: "If I had to do it over, I'd marry you again."

Hide a teeny, tiny gift somewhere on your body and make him find it.

Fill his toolbox with lingerie. Make him "work" to get his tools back.

Fold a love note in a fluffy bath towel.

Run your hands under warm water before going to bed.

Send a love note via Fedex - because your love just can't wait.

Be extra attentive after your partner has had a bad day.

Let a Shakespearean quote speak for you.

Gals: Never, never, never talk about your past boyfriends in front of him.

A romantic ritual: Pause and kiss at your front door.

ti tako mudro zboris da ti se ja prosto divim
covek bi rekao da se u sve razumes,a u ljubav tek!!!!!!!!
ako ovo nisi prepisao ili copy paste od negde
svaka cast!
mada i ako si copy paste
svaka cast,muski ovakve stvari obicno i ne citaju jer ih ne zanimaju
pozzz od mene
IP sačuvana
social share
•&freedom;•๑۩۞۩๑ﺴ۩๑•°º¤яє∂ вυℓℓ¤º°•๑۩ﺴ๑۩۞۩๑•&freedom;•
Tesko curi koja je postena kad ostari nema uspomena!!!!!

'u dobru je lako dobar biti,na muci se poznaju junaci,a verujte nema veceg od mene junaka'
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 245
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3
mob
Samsung s5230
Као прво, извињавам се на "ископавању" теме из мртвих, али ми треба савет....
Имао сам девојку, ништа посебно нисам осећао према њој и преварим је са другарицом из клупе (не питајте ме ништа  Smile ) и ту раскинемо. А ја сам се сад баш заљубио (вероватно ми је дошло из дупета у главу  Smile ) а она је постала "фенси риба" као фора више не осећа ништа према мени, неће да се враћа на старо ( Smile ) итд.
Е сад...Имао сам идеју да изштампам мајицу са њеном сликом на стомаку, да ту пише "Волим те" а на леђима "Извини за све" ...
Занима ме ( по могућству од женских чланова) мишљење да ли би вредело да  то урадим, иако ми је више пута поновила "Никад више" и остала женска срања ?

П.С  Извините ако сам мало омашио тему, сматрам да идеја није лоша  Smile , а ако је ОФФ, ви обришите  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

ПАРТИЗАН ОЛЕ, ЈА ЛУДО ВОЛИМ ТЕ, ЗНАЈ ДА УЗ ТЕБЕ ЈА САМ СВЕ ДО ПОБЕДЕ, АКО ТРЕБА ЈА И ЖИВОТ ЋУ ДА ДАМ, ЦЕО СВЕТ НЕК ЗНА ДА ПАРТИЗАН ВОЛИМ ЈА!!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 18:49:15
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.087 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.