Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 576 577 579 580 ... 641
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Revolucija u Kijevu ~ Rat na istoku Ukrajine  (Pročitano 504273 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 27614
САД намеравају да испоручују угаљ Украјини и другим земљама Smile

Амерички председник Доналд Трамп изјавио је да САД намеравају да испоручују угаљ Украјини и другим земљама.

„Желимо да им (Украјини) испоручујемо угаљ, као и другима“, рекао је он у Министарству енергетике САД.

Раније је Трамп говорио да су украјинске власти тражиле „милионе и милионе тона угља одмах, а има и других места којима је он потребан“.

Трамп није прецизирао да ли је америчка индустрија тренутно у могућности да обезбеди те испоруке. Због плана бившег америчког председника Барака Обаме за смањење емитовања штетних гасова у атмосферу прошле године су банкротирали главни играчи на тржишту експлоатације угља.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
 Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

celavi oces cokoladicu...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
Media: The Crimea experienced a 40% drop in tourism this season

Recreation in the Crimea is experiencing a new shock. The flow of tourists to the annexed peninsula at the beginning of the tourist season fell by almost 40%, according to Deutsche Welle.

"Among the reasons for the decrease in Russian interest in the peninsula are high prices for air tickets and cold weather," DW notes.

The data provided by tour operators is confirmed by the owners of large and small hotels located on the southern coast of the Crimea.

"In May, there was a drop in the flow of tourists by 35-40%," said a hotel employee in the village of Koreiz (Big Yalta).

According to him, this likely indicates that number of vacationers in July-August will decrease by 20-30%.

Another factor, he said, is high prices and poor service in the Crimea. As a result, vacationers choose direct competitors.

"The Turks are now offering tours at very affordable prices. We cannot compete and lose," the hotel employee said.

He stressed that the wave of euphoria among the Russians fell: "Now you cannot go out on patriotism alone. The economic crisis also affected the solvency of Russian citizens. They began to spend less."

Russia annexed the Crimea in 2014 though the international community largely saw it as a violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty then as it does now. The EU imposed economic sanctions on Russia. In particular, European investments in the Crimean economy are completely banned.

Sanctions also apply to the provision of tourist services in the Crimea and Sevastopol. Separately entry of cruise ships into the Crimean ports is forbidden. In accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, crossing the border from the territory of Russia to the Crimea is prohibited.

Russian soldier captured in the Donbas

One of the LPR militants who were captured on June 24 near to Zhelobok turned out to be the Russian soldier Viktor Ageyev, drafted in the Altai Krai, who served on a contract basis, writes BBC citing the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense and the command of the 93rd Mechanized Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU).

The mother and friends of Viktor Ageyev confirmed that after his compulsory service, Viktor served in the army on the basis of a contract which he signed in March 2017.

Intelligence officer Viktor Ageyev, born in 1995, was captured on June 24 following an encounter of fighters from the 93rd Mechanized Brigade and a reconnaissance group of the 4th Mechanized Brigade of the 2nd Army Corps of the LPR (Luhansk People’s Republic).

While commenting on the details of the fight with the LPR’s subversive-reconnaissance group, brigade commander Vladislav Klochkov said that during the encounter, the commander of LPR’s group was killed. The killed commander was regular officer Alexander Shcherbak. The Ukrainian Military headquarters also announced that four LPR fighters had been captured, including a “22 year old Russian citizen, a resident of the Altai Krai”.

A photograph of the captured soldier’s passport and military passbook was published on the Facebook page of ICTV journalist Yulia Kirienko.

According to the information in the military passbook, Viktor Ageyev received secondary vocational education in the Altai State College, specializing as a third class electro gas welder. After completing his studies, he did his compulsory military service in military unit 65246, which is based in Novocherkassk in the Rostov province. He subsequently went to serve in military intelligence on a contractual basis.

Viktor Ageyev also posted on April 1 on his VKontakte (Russian Social Network) page about beginning contractual service. His account on the social network was not under his real name (Ageyev’s acquaintances confirmed the authenticity of the account), and belonged, most notably, to the 4th Motorized Rifle Brigade of the LPR People’s Militia group.

There, and also on his page on the social network Odnoklassniki, he published several of his own photographs with the military intelligence insignia, and also several of his photos in positions with weapons, and without identification markings.

In personal correspondence with a former colleague, when asked whether he was in Ukraine, Viktor Ageyev responded: “Yes, in Ukraine”. When asked what he was doing there, he wrote: “Contractor. Paid enough.”

Journalists contacted Viktor Ageyev’s mother, who identified the documents in the AFU’s possession as belonging to her son.

“I’m worried because he hasn’t contacted me for a very long time,” Svetlana Ageyeva explained, “the last time he called me was on May 30”.

According to her, on the 18th of March 2017 her son signed a contract, and her son’s new location was Bataysk in the Rostov province, where the 22nd special forces brigade of Russia’s Main Intelligence Department was based. Svetlana Ageyeva said that no one from the command had contacted the captured soldier’s family yet.

According to the BBC’s sources in the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, the detained soldier has currently been transferred to the Security Service of Ukraine. The Russian Defense Ministry did not make any comment to BBC regarding the news that the Russian contractor Viktor Ageyev was captured in Ukrainian territory.

Vataju Ukrajinci ruske placenike, dzabe sve  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

А у к*ц

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 34613
Zastava
mob
LG Frizider
Gori si od Vucicevica Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

ja ko ja....

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32096
Zastava pandorina kutija
vataju ih za kurac... neki dan su ubili pukovnika ukr.armije..i to  u po kijeva... Smile
doduse ne zna se da li su ruski placenici ili se radi o fasistima ukrajinskim...ali je ocito da su nemocni....i u svojoj prciji a kamoli da mogu da uspostave kontrolu nad donbas republikom...
ni putin tamo ne moze bez primjene 'vise sile" uspostaviti red i kontrolu.... i njemu idu na kurac  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 30. Jun 2017, 17:41:37 od bobaK_bl »
IP sačuvana
social share
odmorit ces oci od moga pogleda na svijet...od svih stvari s kojim zivis ..koje  ne vidis ...a vidis ih sve....
cmokaaaaaaaaaaaa    Smile
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

А у к*ц

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 34613
Zastava
mob
LG Frizider
Zao mi tog naroda. Nama se ocenjivanje situacije svodi na tekstove i izvestaje sa ratista belosvetskih bogatasa sa obe strane.  Jedni uzurpiraju svoj narod i zemlju zarad, kako narod vidi: idela, kako drzavnik vidi: novca i moci, drugi zarad ekonomske dominacije i balansiranja sile na globalnom nivou.

Sve to prosecnog Ukrajinca se apsolutno ne tice. Niti je fasista, anti, pro ruski ili prozapadni ili bilo sta.

Ovca je u toru.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
uvatili jednog... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

celavi oces cokoladicu...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 27614
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 27614

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
Samo jos vise Gruzeva 200 iz istocne Ukrajine za Rusiju  Smile

IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 576 577 579 580 ... 641
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.094 sec za 15 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.