Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 15:53:56
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 15
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Resursi besplatnih knjiga online  (Pročitano 64843 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Yummy! Personal PDF Library
http://yummy.printfu.org/
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

tako mi mlijeka u prahu ja kidam nalijevo !

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Žena
Poruke 455
Zastava ile de la reunion
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Debian
mob
Nokia 2650
trebalo mi je citavo poslijepodnne (naravno kisno ) da otvorim sve i jedan link i da vidim sta tu ima...naravno hrpa ih je koji su zatvoreni ali je mozda do mog firewall-a...ali u svakom slucaju hvala na linkovima Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
There was once a young man who in his youth professed his desire to become a great writter.When asked to define "great"he said:"I want to writte stuff that the whole world will read,stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level,stuff that will make them scream ,cry,howl in pain and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft,writting error messages!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Ne tece to reka,nego voda!Ne prolazi vreme,već mi!

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Žena
Poruke 18761
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako je Supermen tako pametan zašto nosi donji veš preko odela??
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Mozilla
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
English - File Formats: pdb|txt|lit|html

Paulo Coelho, seen by some as an alchemist of words and, by others, as a mass culture phenomenon, is the most influential author of the present century. Readers from over 150 countries, irrespective of their creed and culture, have turned him into a reference author of our time.

His books, translated into 56 languages, have not only topped the bestseller lists, but have gone on to become the subject of social and cultural debate. The ideas, philosophy and subject matter covered in his books touch the aspirations of millions of readers searching for their own path and for new ways of understanding the world.

The Zahir: A Novel of Obsession

ISBN: 0060825219
Format: Hardcover, 298pp
Pub. Date: August 2005
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers

Set in Paris and in the enchanting landscape of Central Asia, this novel by the author of The Alchemist and Eleven Minutes follows the journey of a man obsessed with finding the wife who left him without an explanation." "The narrator of The Zahir is a bestselling novelist who lives in Paris and enjoys all the privileges that money and celebrity bring. His wife of ten years, Esther, is a war correspondent who, despite her professional success and freedom from the conventional constraints of marriage, is facing an existential crisis. When she disappears along with a friend, Mikhail, who may or may not be her lover, the authorities question the narrator. Was Esther kidnapped, killed, or did she simply abandon a marriage that left her unfulfilled? The narrator doesn't have any answers but he has plenty of questions of his own." Then one day Mikhail, the man with whom Esther was last seen, finds the narrator and promises to take him to his wife. In his attempt to recapture a love lost, the narrator discovers something unexpected about himself.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10971095/Coelho__Paulo_-_Zahir__html_.rar

The Alchemist: A Fable about Following Your Dream

ISBN: 0722532938
Format: Paperback, 192pp
Pub. Date: Septembert 1999
Publisher: HarperCollins

Every few decades a book is published that changes the lives of its readers forever. The Alchemist is such a book. With over a million and a half copies sold around the world, The Alchemist has already established itself as a modern classic, universally admired. Paulo Coelho's charming fable, now available in English for the first time, will enchant and inspire an even wider audience of readers for generations to come. The Alchemist is the magical story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure as extravagant as any ever found. From his home in Spain he journeys to the markets of Tangiers and across the Egyptian desert to a fateful encounter with the alchemist. The story of the treasures Santiago finds along the way teaches us, as only a few stories have done, about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along life's path, and, above all, following our dreams.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10970937/coelho__paulo_-_the_alchemist__lit_.rar

Eleven Minutes

ISBN: 0007166044
Format: Paperback, 320pp
Pub. Date: June 2004

A new international bestseller by the author of The Alchemist tells the story of Maria, a young girl from a Brazilian village, whose first innocent brushes with love leave her heartbroken. At a tender age, she becomes convinced that she will never find true love, instead believing that "Love is a terrible thing that will make you suffer...." A chance meeting in Rio takes her to Geneva, where she dreams of finding fame and fortune. Instead, she ends up working as a prostitute." "In Geneva, Maria drifts further and further away from love as she develops a fascination with sex. Eventually, Maria's despairing view of love is put to the test when she meets a handsome young painter. In this odyssey of self-discovery, Maria has to choose between pursuing a path of darkness - sexual pleasure for its own sake - or risking everything to find her own "inner light" and the possibility of sacred sex - sex in the context of love." In this new novel, Paulo Coelho sensitively explores the sacred nature of sex and love, and invites us to confront our own prejudices and demons and embrace our own "inner light."

http://rapidshare.de/files/10970728/coelho__paolo_-_eleven_minutes__txt_.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/10970728/coelho__paolo_-_eleven_minutes__txt_.rar

The Devil and Miss Prym: A Novel of Temptation

ISBN: 0007116055
Format: Paperback, 224pp
Pub. Date: June 2002

A new novel from Paulo Coelho, author of The Alchemist. A stranger arrives in the small mountain village. He carries with him a backpack containing a notebook and eleven gold bars. Burying these in the vicinity, the stranger strikes up a curious friendship with a young woman from the village -- Miss Prym. His mission is to discover whether human beings are essentially good or evil. In this stunning new novel, Paulo Coelho's unusual protagonist sets the town a moral challenge from which they may never recover. A fascinating meditation on the human soul, The Devil and Miss Prym illuminates the reality of good and evil within us all, and our uniquely human capacity to choose between them.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10970793/coelho__paolo_-_the_devil_and_miss_prym__txt_.rar

By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept

ISBN: 0722535201
Format: Paperback, 224pp
Pub. Date: September 1999

Pilar is an independent and practical young woman who is feeling bored and frustrated by the daily grind of her university life. Looking for a deeper meaning to her existence, she happens to meet an old childhood friend, now a handsome, mesmerizing spiritual teacher – and a rumoured miracle worker. As he leads her on a magical journey through the Fench Pyrenees, Pilar begins to realize that this chance encounter is going to transform her life forever.

With Paulo’s trademark blend of mysticism, magical realism and folklore, Pilar’s story is a poignant and deeply inspiring tale.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10970859/coelho__paulo_-_by_the_river_piedra_i_sat_down_and_wept__pdb_.rar
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Mozilla
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
250 Best Ebook Collections

Kod:
Part 1: http://rapidshare.de/users/9WIOQ
Part 2: http://rapidshare.de/users/E6ZK
Part 3: http://rapidshare.de/users/ONSA
Part 4: http://rapidshare.de/users/6KPCM
Part 5: http://rapidshare.de/users/8HTW3

Password( only if require)

Kod:
http://rapidshare.de/files/10347845/250.best.ebook.password.rar.html
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak Aries
Pol Žena
Poruke 39
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
Nokia 
da li neko zna gde mogu da nadjem latinske citate sa srpskim prevodom...
npr. Per aspera ad astra - Preko trnja do zvezda..
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Mozilla
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
pogledaj ovde
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak Leo
Pol Žena
Poruke 85
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Nokia 1100
a jel moze neko da postavi link ka nekim knjigama na srpskom jeziku?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.0
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
ne, mogu da verujem....

Pogledaj u Burek biblioteci, znas.. to je jedan podforum na ovom forumu ili u odgovarajucim temama u forumu Knjizevnost~ Umetnost ~ Kultura
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak Leo
Pol Žena
Poruke 85
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Nokia 1100
ma ok..znam za to ali svuda samo nude kratak sadrzaj knjige ili lektire..a ja zelim celo delo. . .
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 15
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 15:53:56
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.098 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.