Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 30. Apr 2024, 21:09:47
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Iced Earth  (Pročitano 24482 puta)
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
2. Damien
[Music: Jon Schaffer / Lyrics: Jon Schaffer]
So the beast resides in meDeep down I always knewI never really did fit inSo diverse from all of youLet him who comprehendsKnow the number of the beastIt’s a number of a manA number just for meAs the boy becomes a manFather’s minions pave the waySet in motion now, Armageddon,Final conflict, end of daysI embrace the hounds of hellAnd the power they obligeFor the task that lies aheadThe Nazarene I’ll crucifyThey’ll see the raptures of our kingdomThey’ll see the truth to mankindI’ll show what hell truly isThe monotony of their lives[Chorus]When the Jews return to ZionAnd a comet fills the skyThe Holy Roman Empire risesAnd you and I must dieFrom the eternal sea he risesCreating armies on either shoreTurning man against his brotherTill man exists no more[spoken]“Nazarene, what can you offer?Since the hour you vomited forthfrom the gaping womb of a woman,you have done nothing but drown mens’ soaring desires in a deluge ofsanctimonious morality.I was conceived of a jackal.Your pain on the cross was but a splintercompared to the agony of my father.I will drive deeper the thorns into your rancid carcass,you profaner of Isis.Cursed Nazarene,I will avenge thy torment.“Now Disciples of the WatchSee your Prince of Darkness riseThrough famine and destructionThe Four Horsemen at my sideI demand a victory, I demand a sacrificeOr spend all eternityIn the flaccid gut of Christ![Chorus]When the Jews return to ZionAnd a comet fills the skyThe Holy Roman Empire risesAnd you and I must dieFrom the eternal sea he risesCreating armies on either shoreTurning man against his brotherTill man exists no more
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
3. Jack
[Music: Jon Schaffer/ Lyrics: Matthew Barlow]
I...I am a bastard sonConceived of a hundred menNow I'm the Chosen OneBack, looking backFather William called me JohnnyBut my mother called me Jack
I...I scream out to youAs I see them take youHell, it put me throughYou...you gave me lifeThen ripped out my emotionAnd replaced it with a knife
I cut you once, I cut you twiceYou're my midnight sacrificeYou shamed me...you shame GodYou scream my name, and now you're gone
I've seen the rain wash over you a thousand timesYour flesh summons meGod knows whyRepent your sins to me
Now...you're no different nowStill the same, the Devil's whoreLilith on the prowlI...I've got something for youI know what real pain isAnd you will too
I cut you once, I cut you twiceYou're my midnight sacrificeYou shamed me...you shame GodYou scream my name, now you're gone

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
4. Ghost of Freedom
[Jon Schaffer / Matthew Barlow]
Every time you think about itIt tears you up insideYou curse the day your mothertold you, your father diedNow you're always searchingSearching for the reason why I've goneBut I will always be hereBy your side, through the darkest night
Here I'll stand on the firing lineHere I'll walk through the field where I diedI will fight and let the voice ring trueI am the ghostStanding next to you
Every night you go to sleepYou pray the Lord my soul to keepYou don't know I've not gone awayYou see I watch over fighting menSo they can have peace againAnd maybe someday you will all be free
Here I'll stand on the firing lineHere I'll walk through the field where I diedI will fight and let the voice ring trueI am the ghostStanding next to you
You speak to meAnd I feel your prideAssuring me I'll never dieI write Mother..."He's here with me..."He's in our mindsHe's in our soulsOf sacrifice his story's toldHe holds the flame of freedom for all to see
Here we stand on the firing lineHere I'll walk in the field where I fightI will fight of die for libertyWith the ghost standing next to me
Don't tread on me...live free or die!!!To our fallen brothersYou died to keep us freeTo our fallen brothersWho gave us liberty!!!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
5. Im-Ho-Tep (Pharoah's Curse)
[Music: Jon Schaffer, Larry Tarnowski / Lyrics: Matthew Barlow]
Time is the bond of mortal lifeIsis with the scroll of lifeRaised her love Osiris from the deadLive can transcend the mortal coilWith this script, the high priest ofThe Pharaoh commits his sacrilegeDeath is but a thresholdTo another life, you will arriveWith this powerYou shall live again, there is no endYou'll live again...
Love was the curse upon my soulFor it I would risk salvationAnd utilize the scroll to save this oneTime is the sentence for my sinThree thousand years my angry soul'sBeen trapped inside this tomb of my condemn.
Death is but a thresholdTo another life, I will arriveWith this powerI shall live again, there is no end.I'll live again
Dawn shines a light on pain untoldScarred from the millenniaThe heart that beats inside my chest is coldRise, I'm rising from these sands of timeBy the scarab's power I am given strengthWith hate in hand, this misery I drink
Death is but a thresholdTo another life, I will arriveAnd with this powerI shall live again, there is no endThis pain won't
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
6. Jeckyl & Hyde
[Music: Jon Schaffer / Lyrics: Matthew Barlow]
What's the reason for me to be this way?I'm lying on the floorI've broken through some doorI don't know how I came to thisThere is blood lust in my eyesAnd someone in my mind saying
I have forced you hereI'm hiding, right here inside youTrapped in here so longYou'll find me growing in every man
Who is this that speaks to me?Tearing down my mindMy realityThis must certainly be the oneWhat will I pay for this?This evil synthesis!
I'm out of controlEvil takes my soul
I can feel you inside meYou're not stronger than meI won't let youNo, you can't have me!
I won't let you destroy meYou took away my lifeWith your wicked seedIf you're able to take controlYou'll bring damnation upon my soul
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
7. Dragon's Child
[Music: Jon Schaffer / Lyrics: Matthew Barlow]
Since the dawn of time, he's been hereForgotten son, testing all our fearsNature's mistake, he sees no endThe dragon's child, walks among man
For centuries past, many tribes know the talesOf men not returning, when they've gone thereAnd those who've returned, can't describe what they've seenTheir hair has turned white, and they've gone insane
Oh, beware the blackend waterThe creature has come to take you awayOh, beware unholy waterOn this dying day
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

8. Frankenstein
A mastermind in the old watchtowerPrying eyes must never find.Playing God in the final hourInsanity, such a fine lineOverwhelmed by the mourning processAnd the loss of his dearly lovedThe Doctor's work is now obsessionWhat is life? What's beyond?He wants to know what it's like to be GodCreating life with his own handsTo reanimate lifeless tissuesThe Devil's work, the doctors planA man of wealth and a genius mindA slave to passion and his morbid sideRobbing graves of the nearly deadErratic tendencies, a troubled mind
I will create in my own imageIf God can then why can't I?No thought of the consequencesI've got to know the meaning of life
Lightning strikes, it's the witching hourThe monstrosity comes aliveA victim of man's vanityBorn in delirium, a deranged childHe turns his back on his own creationChaos ensues, the innocent dieWho's the monster?Who's the victim?
Crucify!!! Crucify!!!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

9. Dracula
Do you believe in love?Do you believe in destiny?True love may come only once in a thousand lifetimes...I too have loved...they took her from me.I prayed for her soul....I prayed for her peace
When I close my eyesI see her face, it comforts meWhen I close my eyesMemories cut like a knife
The blood is the life, and Christ I defy.My sworn enemy...birth of a new creed.
Is this my reward for serving God's own war?The blood I've spilled for faith fulfilled.To damn her, a disgrace, you spit back in my face.I served you loyally, and you spew blasphemy.
I avenge with darkness, the blood is the lifeThe Order of the Dragon, I feed on human life
There are far worse things awaiting man than deathCome taste what I have seenI'm spreading my diseaseI will feed upon His precious childThe human race will bleed, they will serve my need.
[Pre-chorus]I avenge with darkness, the blood is the lifeThe Order of the Dragon, I feed on human life
[Chorus]I am the Dragon of blood, a relentless prince of painRenouncing God on His throneMy blood is forever stained
For true love I shall avengeI defy the creed that damned her
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
10. The Phantom Opera Ghost
[Y:] I feel you, from beyond the walls you speak to me[M:] Christine my love Paris now will worship youYou will star soon I'll kill to make it sure for you[Y:] Oh my love, won't you please show yourself to me[M:] Soon I'll take you in my kingdom you're the queen.It's dark and peaceful but my face you'll never see, no
[M:] Oh Christine on this eve I will come for you[Y:] Erik my love, I've waited all my life for youPlease just take me I need to be with you[M:] Take my hand, through the catacombs my lair awaits[Y:] Caverns, mazes, the underworld and the blackest lake.Enticing danger, your passion feeds me I'm your slave
[Y:] Now I've bathed in fear. I will not leave here[M:] Breathe deep the darkness. Breathe deep the madness[Y:] I'm so cold inside. Mental suicide[M:] Breathe deep the darkness. Breathe deep the sadness
[M:] Oh Christine don't you know it's all for youCarlotta's head and the other death's I planned.All for you, to have your night in the spotlight.From now on forevermore you will only sing for me
[Y:] So you are, you are the legend. The Phantom Opera Ghost[M:] I am what man has made me. With his hate and cruel ways[Y:] Why are you?[M:] Why am I?[Y&M:] The Phantom Opera Ghost[Y:] I have to see[M:] You'll never see[Y&M:] What's behind the mask
[Y:] I'm so torn between love, death, life, and hate[M:] Don't you doubt me, what we have is just our fate.I now own you from this day forth; you'll be my slave[Y:] Oh Dear God for this life I've lost the will[M:] No this can't be I'd rather you die than spoil my dream.Myself I'll kill if I can't have you no one will
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
1. Iced Earth
[Music: Schaffer / Lyrics: Schaffer]
What do I seeOn the icy plainsThe desolate oneIt's my terrainThe wind it blows coldHowling my nameI am the kingThe king of this wasteCan't you see this barren landLain to wasteRavaged, scorched, yet frozenFrom your neglectI am the formless oneI came to saveYou are the chosen onesYou'll be my slavesI stand on the glacierAbove it allWatching them crumbleWatching them crawlIced Earth has risenNature will fallCan you feel the madness hereDrawing you all too nearEarth, fire, water and airSave yourselves from despairWe are together nowCrush the cowards, do it nowEnd the light, end the oneWe have come to savethe young onesSo on an onThe story goesDestroying yourselvesThe pain it shows

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 30. Apr 2024, 21:09:47
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.