Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 04:11:03
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Iced Earth  (Pročitano 24462 puta)
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
2. Written On The Walls
[Music: Schaffer, Shawver, Abell, Adam / Lyrics: Adam]
One the night the darkness fellAcross the naked landA demon force was summoned upFrom the bowels of hellThe stench of death grew thick that nightWe knew it was the endWe run to find a place to hidThe land was raped and bareThe wind it blows a eerie coldA fog that never liftsTheir tears will flood the land tonightAnd the thunder's drowned by screamsAs I lay hereFreezing veins of iceWhat will be for meWhat will be the priceIs it what they sayIs it written on the wallsWhy can't we stopThis shattered worlds' fateWhy didn't we try at allArmageddon town life is goneWe knew it was the wayWritten down so long agoImplanted in our mindsOur fathers told us of this hellThey read it on the wallsIt's written on the wallsIt's written on the wallsThe frightened children know not whyAnd no one will explainWe've brought it all upon ourselvesAn ending to this worldForgiveness for your soul you prayBut it's written on the walls

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
3. Colors
[Music: Schaffer, Shawver / Lyrics: Schaffer]
Walking in the subwayAlone late at nightNew York City gangsEverywhere in sightYou feel their anger upon youYou feel their hateful eyesWalk a little faster nowYou're fighting for your lifeAs they walk on closerTheir eyes burn down your backYou feel a thousand criesNot prepared for their attackA mission bell sent signA sign that boards soonYou've come this far, no turning backWe hope you make it tooDon't expect, sympathyWe don't know, the wordYou've walked my turf, insanityBut in this place you dieYour life is wastedYour blood is tastedAs it drips down the bladeYou didn't make itYou couldn't take itYou walked the subway you paidYour money's goneYour clothes they're tornYou're lying in a pool of bloodYou know you're leavingWe watch you grievingBut in this place you dieDon't expect sympathyWe don't know the wordYou walked my turf, insanityBut in this place you die
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
4. Curse The Sky
How much hateCan one man feelWhen his kingdom is crumblingHow much painCan one man takeWhen his future is meltingEyes of fire blast his brainCursing heaven and hellNothing barred just asking whyNo answers to be heardFire eyes, curse the skiesThanks maker for questions unansweredFalsify, disposition diedYou detest the fakerEyes, liesI curse the skiesTell me somethingTell me whyTerror reigns, I'm in painWhy, why, I curse the skyTattered times and brainwashed mindsCluttering up his thinkingBoiled hate just can't waitThere's no more self controlEyes, liesI curse the skiesTell me somethingTell me whyTerror reigns, I'm in painWhy, why, I curse the sky
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
5. Life And Death
I came into this worldA screaming infantForced entry into this lifeAs I grow the pain sustainsDeep inside my soulVisions come and visions goBut hate will never leave meAs I grow the pain sustainsDeep inside my soulVisions come and visions goBut hate will never leave meLife and death never againI shall not returnSoul sucking pious manI shall not returnThe reflection, an aging soulMy body's old and crackedDeath soon will be with meColdness, inactive painSoul sucked at the speed of lightTrapped in someone elseNo please not againEvil reincarnatedThe cycle's spun once moreSoul sucked at the speed of light
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
6. Solitude
[Music: Schaffer, Shawver]
[Instrumental]

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
7. The Funeral
[Music: Schaffer, Shawver]
[Instrumental]

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

8. When The Night Falls
[Music: Schaffer / Lyrics: Schaffer]
Look, out in the distant skyOpen, up your weakened mindsFeel, what's in store for youThe jackals howling at the moonSee, the curtain of the nightFalling, down into your lifeDoom, is headed straight for youThe night comes shining throughJoin us in our never ending journeyInto the burning lake of fireLet us fill your helpless soulFill it with sweet desireWhen the night fallsWhen the moon's fullRecall, the look in their eyesThe sign of hat, it burnsThey've come for us, but we'll fightTill deathHypnotizing, paralyzingBrings me to my kneesTantalizing suicideDrives me to the edgeWhen the night falls, when death crawlsFrozen in my sleepRippers slashing, terror laughingNumbers burning deepJoin us in our never ending journeyInto the burning lake of fireLet us fill your helpless soulFill it with sweet desireWhen the night fallsWhen the moon's full
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

1. Angels Holocaust
[Music: Schaffer / Lyrics: Schaffer]
As I walk through the blackened forestThoughts of hate and anger fill my soulThe charred remains of the holy rollersScream repentance though it's far too late
I fight back the laughter at what I seeThe suffering healers false destined prophecy
He didn't think yesterday of the end of his lifeThe brainwashed fools born again of a thousand lies
Hate filled screams break the silenceTerrifying dreams filling up your headBlasphemy thrusting out, in the masses it reignsThe mask of hypocrisy is slowly unveiled
Fear the angels holocaust, they're screamingDreams of pain forever entering your headDeath and hatred loathing, on mankind it feedsEarth is dead and gone now, we've brought it to an end
For the last time I've been betrayedNever again will I subject myself to this hypocrisySomething is drawing me to the other sideOnly time will tell my true destiny
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
2. Stormrider
As I travel through the astral plainsI see the break aheadAs though the sky has burst in flamesBefore the storm I dreadLightning breaks across the skyBlackish blue at nightRiders ride on dismal cloudsI scream at heavens light
Storming demons travel through the nightThe time is almost hereI lay in a jacket of steelMy scream no one hears
I can feel the storm approachingThe pain is its' realityThe death I breathe is in the airI feel no more, no longer care
The trumpets sound as I break freeThis vision I see just can't be meWhat is this that I have doneWhy am I the chosen one
Fight on, grab onStormriderStormrider
Now the rider rides through the nightThe time is almost hereAs I lay wrapped in steelMy scream no one hears
Help me, through this hell insideMy life's my own, it's my prideCarry on my solid dreamSave me from this horrid scream
Fight on, grab onStormriderStormrider
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
3. The Path I Choose
During the last rays of the sacred moonI walk the desolate terrain cold and all aloneThe rider came to me a black tornado, a violent massThe cloud of evil rose, now I'm marked for all time
Temptation befell meDarkness is calling for meThis is the path that I chooseThis is the path that I choose
Forced power besieged in meShowing visions of what will beNow obsessed with my fateI must go forth and conquer
The chosen one to lead the packThis boiling hate has risenFrom the depths of my blackened heartThis madness is my destiny
Temptation befell meDarkness is calling for meThis is the path that I chooseThis is the path that I choose
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 04:11:03
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.075 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.