Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 17:01:10
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Iced Earth  (Pročitano 24347 puta)
19. Nov 2005, 11:17:15
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 247
Zastava Arandjelovac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4
mob
Samsung D520
1. Burnt Offerings

[Music : Schaffer, Shawver / Lyrics : Schaffer]

In one last breath
You'll feel this damned old soul
You'll see the things I see

For all these years
Of pain and sacrifice
You'll know the pain I know

Of all these things
I offer unto you
Infernal wisdom waits

Now unleashed
Like the flames of hate
My sacrifice is made

Every note
And every word you hear
Comes from deep within

An angry soul
That twists and turns inside
Pondering this life

Crimson eyes
Staring through your lies
Awakes the inner rage

Take my knife
Make my sacrifice
You're my burnt offering

Spill your blood
Offer me good omen
Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand
Burn your soul
Offer me good omen
Take your very life, this I command

Dark shadows fall on this sacred ground
Where true evil lies, summon them to rise
Take the traitors, thieves and liars
Feed them to the fire
But first, spread their blood around
The message will be found
Walk carefully my friends stab my back again
A warning from the sky

These are not idle threats my friends
We're slaughtering the lambs
True vengeance is on the rise
The traitors shall be damned
Cast their bodies to the flames

Spill your blood
Offer me good omen
Make the sacrifice, the hours close at hand
Burn your soul
Offer me good omen
Take your very life, this I command

[edit by DachaArh]
ovo si sad uradio i nikad vishe  Smile Smile Smile

ochi ce mi ispasti dok sve ovo ispostujem ....

sreca pa se ne znamo ....
« Poslednja izmena: 19. Nov 2005, 15:57:42 od DachaArh »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
2. Last December
[Music : Schaffer / Lyrics : Schaffer]
The howling winds blowOn this moonlit nightEyes locked in fearWith a dark embraceThe bitter cold windsFreeze the tears that fallHands held in graceAs we take the final step
Obsessed with our loveHere is our fateTo need the final callOn this special winter dayA message to our eldersThey surely won't forgetOur love must last foreverIn death we shall not part
It seems like only yesterdayOur lives together plannedThey say it's just a passing phaseWe're damned by our youthWhy does no one understandWhat we have is real
This is not your average love it's forever
Last DecemberMother you have forced us hereLast DecemberFather now we'll disappearLast DecemberOne last step we fade away
So we take the final stepHeed the final callTogether we are strongDivided we must fallTeenage suicideOur only way outTogether we might liveDivided we must fall
Last DecemberMother you have forced us hereLast DecemberFather now we'll disappearLast DecemberOne last step we fade away
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
3. Diary
[Music : Schaffer, Shawver, Abell / Lyrics : Barlow]
Mine is pure darknessIt is as blackness isDamn the light which comes fromYou as a moth to flame I burn
In the twilight of morning I rest my weary eyesFor the benefits of the nights bounty were manyMy soul has been redeemed (with those of others)
I missed my love tonightHiding behind the figure I cannot bare to faceThat of a dead profitAnd his beast of burdenThorns ripping through his brow
Skin soft and white, eyes fire and iceJust as I recallNot longer than nine scoreCertainly food for the godsAnd fit for a princeHer throat I'll have it now
I will have her, she is mineRise of the sun, my test of timeAnd when shadows fall on unholy groundIt's time to sleep again
As consciousness slips into blacknessI rise to nights warm embraceAnd though my blood runs coldI know my love will be aloneAnd my mortal heart shall beat againLike it did ten thousand years ago
Forbidden love can only taste this sweetNot like the others so incompleteThe symbolic arrow that pierces my heartTakes the shape of a wooden stareNow I am the one crucifiedFor her immortal heart I'd give my ownAnd die for mankind's sinsBut that is not the nature of this beastI am denied
I will have her, she is mineRise of the sun, my test of timeWhen shadows fall on unholy groundI will make her mine
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
4. Brainwashed
[Music : Schaffer, Shawver / Lyrics : Schaffer]
And so we begin with another sunThe earth's enslaved with hypocritesThey lay their heads to rest at nightSay a little prayer and all is right
Christ it's nothing personalYou've got to seeThey twist and turn your wordsFor their own needsThey're brainwashed puppetsThe almighty crutchCowards of realityAnd their dying love
Living life in total liesJudging othersBelieve that I say or burn in hellBow down your headYou won't feel so badDo as I say or burn in hell
Close your eyes, look deep insideMaster of the ignorantMaster of the liesJudgment day is close at handGenerate that blasphemyMaster of the damned
Lies
Now behind your reflectionLies the one who knows the truthYour conscience will condemn youOn judgment day you'll lose
It seems very odd to meHow you sin and feel so freeAnd all you have to do is sayForgive me ... I believe
Lies, foolish liesBehind your brainwashed eyesLies, foolish liesBehind your brainwashed eyes
Judge me not my shallow friendLest ye be judged yourselfYou abuse the words you preachYou mold them for yourselfBrainwashed hypocrisyJustifies the life you leadForgive me father I have sinnedLay my head to rest again
Living life in total liesJudging othersBelieve what I say or burn in hellTrust in me, say yes I believeDo it now or burn in hell
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

5. Burning Oasis
[Music : Schaffer, Shawver, Abell / Lyrics : Schaffer]
Raging fire surrounds meThe embers seems to glowWoman, man & serpentTemptation fills her soul
Initiate the beginningOf the end of paradiseFeel the flames engulf usAnd breath a final sigh
Take the fruitLet wisdom fill your soulSee the things I seeKnow the things I knowThe jungle is burningWith ambition so strongTo unleash my retributionTo heed the final call
I shall be wise
Burning EdenBurning EdenBurning EdenBurning Eden
There's no way out nowNo turning backTo gain infernal wisdomNo turning backPriests of the fire release theeFor thine inbred vengeanceThe burning oasis has beckoned us all
Priests of the fire release theeFor thine inbred vengeanceThe burning oasis has beckoned us all
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
6. Creator Failure
[Music : Schaffer, Shawver, Abell / Lyrics : Schaffer]
A lonely maiden standsBound to the obeliskAs she tugs and pullsAnd tries to twistShackles slice her virgin wristsBlood now covers her tiny handsHow does thou receive this fate?She asks of her own mindPurity, innocence, encourage deathLife... gone is mine
I also ask of you my lordThy god in heavenFor I understand the error of mans waysBut of creation and the seven daysWhen was created the murky hazeFrom which the beast has risen
Fail me not my masterFor this is your creationYour son the bastardLeviathan
Blackness, dripping stenchUnrelenting viceVile embellishmentTranscending pure evil
Standing now before her eyesWings expanding...she's going to dieBelching blue green fireFlesh feeds the desireThe serpent gods apocalyptic smile
Come to me my demon brotherOf us both and our fathersA failure of creation ... abomination
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
7. The Pierced Spirit
[Music : Abell, Shawver / Lyrics : Schaffer]
Gaze upon me nowA desperate soul for all timeBound forever to this barren land... desolateMy spirit has been piercedSo crucify if you mustBut just recall it's in your creedNot to judgeCrucify me, I am the pierced spiritCrucify me, for I know that you mustYou must
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
8. Dante's Inferno
[Music : Schaffer / Lyrics : Schaffer]
Through the fiery caverns we sailVirgil at my side my guide and masterQuesting through the nine plains of hellInfernal wisdom shall fill my soulSlowly now the days departingThe darkened air releases meFrightening visions of my journeyEntrance me to limbo I'm notFree
Abandon all hope who enter hereEnter the gates, Charon awaits
Abandon all hope who enter hereFor this is where all things are left behindEvery doubt and every cowardice must dieSouls of rage and anger whipping in despair
The souls that wail on this plain pray for deathDenial is the reason for their sufferingForever being stung by wasps and demons breathThe blood and tears that fall serve the maggots need
Descention, thrusting to the second plainMinos judges as his tail twinesLustful thoughts and greed whip these wretched soulsA hurricane of hate mocks their helpless pleas
Drifting now down deeper, into eternal flamesAwake at the third circle, the cold and filthy rainPunished for their gluttony, languid for all timeThe earth it stinks of corpses, damned for all timeThe vicious beast Cerebus, three heads, blooded eyesTears his talons through the air, all the skinners cry
Down, be still thy cursed wolfThe master scorns its nameDive to the next plainThe sullen and the vainSuffer for greedThe prodigal they bleedFor all eternityPlutus holds the key
Damned, the wrathful and the vainSuffer the fifth plainCross the river StyxHeed your crucifixThe mudded corpses cryHowling to the skyReach the other sideOpen wide the gate
Enter the sixth circle of barren land and flamesPassing through the gate of dis the furies scream her nameBelching forth in agony invoking her to riseThe spirit's rage consuming us the evil in their criesQueen of vipers, queen of serpentsCast their souls to stoneSpread to wealth of Gorgon's powerMedusa's inner soul
We're drawing ever closer to the seventh hellThey violate their neighbors, their god and themselvesWe're sailing slowly through the boiling river of bloodImmersed in the depths below souls scream in agonyThe twisted beast he laughs, he draws his arrow backHis sights on anyone exposing of their fleshHe impales their hearts with easeAnd shrugs their piercing screamsPity is they'll never dieThey'll suffer here eternally
Imagine a place where every horror comes to lifeWhere every torture is real and time stands stillEight fiery steps and we're closer to the end
In a cold and timeless grave buried head first in shitPraying all the while for a quick & painless deathScratching furiously at scabbed and oozing wounds
Lucifer ... angel of lightCast below god of iceRuling hell unholy trinityThe traitors freeze for all eternityLucifer ... betrayer
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

1. Wolf
[Music: Jon Schaffer / Lyrics: Jon Schaffer]
Innocence tainted by pure lunacyCursed by the slash of a shape-shifting beastOh no, this can't beDemonic infection, a doomed changelingHis future concealed as he begs to be toldA kiss from the gypsy, he'll never grow oldOh no, this can't beDemonic infection, a doomed changeling
[Chorus]Even a man who's pureAnd says his prayers by night(He won't hear your prayers)Man become a wolfWhen the wolf bane blooms,And the autumn moon is bright(There's a full moon tonight)Man may become a wolf.
He who is bitten by a wolf and livesPossession soon follows, no use to resistOh no, this can't beCursed by the moonlight, a doomed changelingThe madness a turmoil that swells up insideTo truly find peace is to truly dieOh no, this can't beCursed by the moonlight, a doomed changeling
Now comes the rampage, a killing spreeHunting his loved ones comes instinctivelyOh no, it's maddeningA shape-shifting demon of pure lunacyA shot from the darkness tears through its fleshA bullet of silver lays it to rest
Oh no, it's maddeningAn innocent victim finds his peace.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11186
Zastava t
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Alcatel 258
1. Iced Earth

[Music: Schaffer / Lyrics: Schaffer]

What do I see
On the icy plains
The desolate one
It's my terrain
The wind it blows cold
Howling my name
I am the king
The king of this waste
Can't you see this barren land
Lain to waste
Ravaged, scorched, yet frozen
From your neglect
I am the formless one
I came to save
You are the chosen ones
You'll be my slaves
I stand on the glacier
Above it all
Watching them crumble
Watching them crawl
Iced Earth has risen
Nature will fall
Can you feel the madness here
Drawing you all too near
Earth, fire, water and air
Save yourselves from despair
We are together now
Crush the cowards, do it now
End the light, end the one
We have come to save
the young ones
So on an on
The story goes
Destroying yourselves
The pain it shows
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 17:01:10
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.077 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.