Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 02:58:47
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 9
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Ataris  (Pročitano 50112 puta)
08. Sep 2005, 00:38:49
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"1-2-3-4"

1 2 3 4!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"As We Speak"

It's nice to meet someone with a future as fucked up as mine. So, I'm unpredictable is this some fucking sign of the times? I take pride in what I do, and I do it well. Call me easy-going but at least I have a finished story to tell cause tomorrow I just might be another face on your T.V. Being arrested for telephone fraud or beating someone to death with my guitar! But I know I will go far, I know I will go far enough to tell you that I love you but I know I'm stupid just because I run right back to you. I got your letters yesterday but I do have a thing to say so I'll nail em' to my wall and just pretend they'll go away! I don't wanna love you, but it's something that I love to do. So I'll say this one last thing and then I'm... gone away for good... Was I misunderstood? I guess that it's too late to save you now!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Bite My Tongue"

What can I say?
I'll bite my tongue again today.
What can I do?
when I feel so stupid over you?
I wish they'd just go ahead and cut it off.

And, I don't wanna work anymore
Cause sometimes I just can't ignore
The way I feel when I see you smile.
And someday I'll just shut my eyes
and maybe then you'll realize...
I'm just a fucking geek in love with you.

When's the right time?
To use a stupid pick up line?
"So how's the weather?
Do you wanna spend the night together?"
I know that you are just a girl
but in my eyes you rule the world.
I just thought I'd let you know...
You're my best friend and that's ok,
but I wanna see you night and day,
and wake up holding you right by my side.
I've said my piece so now I'll run and hide...

I'd bring you candy and flowers,
Sit by the phone for hours...
sing a song outside your window
just if you would let me know.
No more waking up lonely,
will you be my one and only?
Please let me know right now cause I'm not gonna live forever.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Hey, Kid!"

I wait for the day to come when I'll wake up and be a star. I dream of a different world... somewhere where we will go far. I bitch about my life. I bitch about the scene. I hate this fucking town and wish that it was all a dream. Bitch, bitch, bitch! That's all you ever do. Bitch, bitch, bitch! Your ego will destroy you. Bitch, bitch, bitch! That's all I have to say. Bitch, bitch, bitch! Now I'll just fade away. Just as long as I act cool then people will suck up to me. They won't realize that I'm a fake and that's what I'm always going to be. A dreamer and a kid who changes every day. Someone that has to talk when he's got nothing to say. Hey kid, it's a great big world out there that you think you need to see. Hey kid, go on and live that life... But live it without me! Bitch, bitch, bitch! That's all you ever do. Bitch, bitch, bitch! No one's more punk than you. Bitch bitch, bitch! Your life is just a trend. Bitch, bitch, bitch! We'll see who's happy in the end.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Take Me Back"

I am blue, the sky is gray. I guess it's better off that way. There's really not much left to say. I called you on the phone, another guy said that you weren't at home, but I don't care I'll call you again anyway. Baby I'd give you the world... please forget about those fifteen other girls. I don't care what they say... I didn't mean to stand you up on our wedding day. I'm sorry that I gave you that infection and said we had sex on the Love Connection. Can I ever make it up to you? I'm sorry that I made you mad, the things I did just didn't seem that bad... except for maybe when I blew up your car. Oh baby what can I do? Every girl I'm with makes me think of you. I call your name in my sleep, too bad you think that I'm a creep. Please take me back...
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Are We There Yet?"

I think that we're lost again and this looks like the shitty side of town. We're running out of gas and the sun is going... down... down... down. Time to turn around and start heading back in the right direction now, but my map is upside down. I just wanna make it to the show, but I don't think that we're gonna go. I can see the headline now... "Four punks found dead again... We know you don't care... but, film at ten. And, now on to sports." Things are looking bleak, everybody thinks that I'm a geek. We're hiding all our cash, my fingernails are digging in the dash. "Why didn't you ask for directions? What Cracker Jack box did you find your license in? You stupid piece of shit... I'll never ride with you again!" I just wanna make it to the show, but I don't think that we're gonna go. "Just pull over let me drive!" Everybody wants me dead. I think the club is up ahead. It feels good to be alive!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Angry Nerd Rock"

Time to burn it all away, time to think of what to say
Time to go right back to yesterday.
Time for movements in the past, time for something that won't last.
Not just fire quick and die off fast.

Things are never what they seem,
I'm stuck inside of someone else's dream.
Problems never go away...
I'm sick of being caught in yesterday.

Every day it's still the same, different faces, different names,
But still stuck here playing these stupid games.
Maybe soon I'll figure out what giving up is all about.
My heart is filled so full of doubt.

Don't turn around, don't look ahead
I won't listen to all the lies I'm fed.
Don't have to listen to you
So don't you fucking tell me what to do.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Let It Go"

Forgot about that girl I didn't kiss... about the one show that I missed... I sorta figured out that things will turn out alright. There's no use holding on to the past. Live it up man, have a blast! Stop your whining pal and go and have some fun tonight! You gotta let it go... [x3] and things will turn out alright. You gotta let it go... [x3] and have some fun tonight!
My life is changing so rapidly. I'm not sure what I wanna be... but, I understand I've still got a lot to learn. I'm pretty happy with my life. And, I'm really glad you said you'd be my wife even though we know that forever has an end. I'm gonna tell the world about my baby girl. Starla is her name, oh yes indeed!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Lately"

Lately I've been feeling a little bit neglected. When it comes to your ex-boyfriends, well, I guess I'm overprotective. But it's nothing personal. I just wanted you to tell me that you care. Lately I've been thinking bout' stickin' my hand in a toaster. I never asked to take a ride on this emotional roller coaster. It's you that I want, and lately it feels like you're not there. Lately I've been contemplating jumping in the ocean. Sometimes even Spock would show a little more emotion! Do you still love me now as much as you loved me yesterday? I try to let it out. I bitch, cry, moan, whine, scream and shout today, but the wall wouldn't listen to me! Why wouldn't it listen to me? I'm sick of always cryin'. I don't wanna be sick of trying, but you've gotta want me too. Lately I've been hoping for a little bit of affection. Sometimes I wish that you had came with your own set of directions. I guess it's not that easy, but I hope that you still love me anyway. Lately I've been thinkin' bout' takin' a vow of silence. I've never seen a monk result in any acts of violence. Or, maybe I'll just cry and hope you come around again today.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Alone In Santa Cruz"

Did I ever tell you that I really love you and I think about you all day? I really miss you and wish I could kiss you, but why are you so far away? Since you've been gone, I've thought over and over about you inside my head and where I went wrong, where I went wrong. Every day, I've been thinking a lot about all of the things you'd say since I went away, since I went away... I guess I could call you and ask you "How are you?" but I really don't have much to say... I sit all alone and I stare at the phone and I hope that you're doing ok.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 9
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 02:58:47
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.071 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.