Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 11:09:22
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 9
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Ataris  (Pročitano 50316 puta)
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Make It Last"

There's a lot on my mind so I guess that I'll take it one thing at a time, still sometimes I can't help but wonder why... I sit around all day and I waste my whole damn life away, still thinkin' bout' just what there is to say. Should I say goodnight? ...go to bed, turn out the fucking light and leave you shining in the past. Should I try and forget? ...even though next week it's something I'll regret. Or, should I try and make it last? I think about the day when I felt you'd throw it all away to try and make me feel like I'm the one. You were my best friend, and I never ever thought those days would end, but now it seems like they are gone. What more can I say? ...I never wanted it to be this way, and where the hell is yesterday? ...We sure had a blast! I'm sorry that we're living in the past, should we try and make it last?
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Sleepy"

It's frivolous, it's pointless, I'm waiting here in line. I'd buy a cup of coffee but I just wanna kill some time. I'm watching you, now, I'm staring at you. I figure that you notice, but you really don't have a clue (a clue). Time sure does fly when your just a lonely boy, waiting for someone to come along and ruin your fun. Sitting all alone with that quiet smile on your face. I pretend I'm not interested by staring off into space. Why did I act like I didn't even care? Now I wish that you could only be there. A game of cat and mouse that curiosity has killed, just call it pointless... call it what you will.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Four Chord Wonder"

How many bands have wrote this song before? I can name at least fifty... I bet you could name a hundred more. There's over a couple thousand chord progressions around. Will someone tell me who decided they'd run this one into the ground?! I'm putting a stop to it once and for all! I'm putting my fist right through the wall! I'm telling you one and all... You better not write this stupid song again! "I've got a little plan, so listen up. We could write a four chord wonder, and make a million bucks!" No need to mention names cause you know who you are. Take word of my advice or I'll break your guitar! I think it's time to set things straight... I just write the song I hate. And, I'll write it again and again and again.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Blind And Unkind"

You inhale the toxic fumes, I look away, and then resume to... do all the things that I told myself I wouldn't ever do. Why do I always believe, that I'm in love with everyone I see? And, why did the next one have to be you? Why do you believe that everything I say is true? Why must I always do this? Why do I put myself through this? Love is blind and so unkind... I never can make up my mind! I undo the thought from my head, forgetting all you ever said. Today it's you, tomorrow someone else, maybe I'm just better off by myself! I forget that it's just you... and not some person that I've always knew! Love is blind... love is a lie!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Clara"

I saw you crying as I turned away. Did I see your face like it wasn't there? And I know I was wrong... yeah, I knew it all along, but I didn't care about you. Clara where are you today? Did you make the same mistakes that I made, a million times before I met you? Did you go, did you run? Did you think of your son? Do you know you're not the only one that tried to make a piece of coal into a diamond? yeah.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Myself"

I live my life day by day, hating it in every way. Sitting all alone, keeping to myself, far away from everyone else. Even though I feel alone inside, sometimes I find it hard to hide. It's hard to keep my feelings in, I just wanna express myself again. I'm gonna speak my mind. You should speak your mind! I wonder how I'll tell you how I feel, and how do I know if this feeling's really real? I don't understand the reasons why instead of speaking your mind you don't even try... you don't even care.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Neilhouse"

It all started that one day when I had nothing more to say to you so I ran the other way. Love is for morons, but who's this fucking idiot that I see staring right back at me? Will someone tell me what's right or wrong anymore? Cause everywhere I go I wonder what I'm searching for. I think of all the times I've thought of you and masturbated. All this pre-teen shit has got me so frustrated! Don't turn around cause there's nothing more for you back there. I'd send a postcard, but it'd say how much that I don't care. I'm going east to say the least, to see The Queers, how true. I'll be at the Neilhouse but I'll be without you! Don't try to tell me you can't have any fun. You played me for a fucking fool but now you get to be one... don't go.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Perfectly Happy"

Won't be another statistic... Won't be a minority... I'll achieve every goal I have... there's not a thing that I can't be! Just as long as I am happy, that's all that matters to me. I'll walk away from this place on that unhappy day that I have to follow rules, this so-called book you go by was written for a fool! Maybe now you understand life from my point of view, I've got my head on straight and have no urge to be like you! Oh sure I strive for a better life. But, is that so fucking wrong? Change in my pocket... girl by my side... perfectly happy.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Boxcar"

You're not punk, and I'm telling everyone. Save your breath I never was one. You don't know what I'm all about, like killing cops and reading Kerouac. My enemies are all too familiar, they're the ones who used to call me friend. I'm coloring outside your guidelines. I was passing out while you were passing out your rules. 1 2 3 4 who's punk what's the score? I've got a friend, her name is Boxcar. Cigarettes and beer in El Sob. Her hair was blue, but now its green. I like her mind, she hates the scene. You're all alone...
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Ray..."

Sometimes I sit and think about yesterday... of all those simple words that I didn't even say. I just sit back and wonder why... (wonder why...) ...everything is just bought and sold, and why everyone listens to what they're told. No matter what you do you'll never get ahead and to everyone else you're just better off dead! Sometimes I sit and watch you on T.V. and I just think about how cruel it would be... to call your family at a quarter til' four. "Ray doesn't live here anymore..." (anymore...) Survey... sez, Survey sez yeah! Survey... sez.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 9
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 11:09:22
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.