Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Ovo je forum u kome se postavljaju tekstovi i pesme nasih omiljenih pisaca.
Pre nego sto postavite neki sadrzaj obavezno proverite da li postoji tema sa tim piscem.

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 7 8 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Alexander Alan Milne ~ Aleksander Alan Miln  (Pročitano 31828 puta)
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
They  got  up;  and  when  Piglet  had  sat down again, because he didn't know the wind was so  strong,  and  had  been helped  up by Pooh, they started off. They went to Pooh's house first, and luckily Pooh was at home just as they got there,  so he  asked  them in, and they had some, and then they went on to Kanga's house, holding on to each other,  and  shouting  "Isn't it?"  and  "What?"  and "I can't hear." By the time they got to Kanga's house they were so buffeted that they stayed to  lunch. Just at first it seemed rather cold outside afterwards, so they pushed on to Rabbit's as quickly as they could.
        "We've  come  to  wish you a Very Happy Thursday," said Pooh, when he had gone in and out once or twice  just  to  make sure that he could get out again.
        "Why,  what's  going  to  happen  on  Thursday?"  asked Rabbit, and when Pooh had explained, and Rabbit, whose life was made up of Important
    Things, said,  "Oh,  I  thought  you'd  really  come  about something," they sat down for a little . . . and by-and-by Pooh and Piglet went on again. The wind was behind them now, so they didn't have to shout.
        "Rabbit's clever," said Pooh thoughtfully.
        "Yes," said Piglet, "Rabbit's clever."
        "And he has Brain."
        "Yes," said Piglet, "Rabbit has Brain."
        There was a long silence.
        "I  suppose,"  said  Pooh,  "that  that's  why he never understands anything."
        Christopher Robin was at home by this time, because  it was  the  afternoon,  and  he was so glad to see them that they stayed there until very nearly tea-time, and then  they  had  a Very  Nearly tea, which is one you forget about afterwards, and hurried on to Pooh Corner, so as to see Eeyore  before  it  was too late to have a Proper Tea with Owl.
        "Hallo, Eeyore," they called out cheerfully.
        "Ah!" said Eeyore. "Lost your way?"
        "We just came to see you," said Piglet. "And to see how your house was. Look, Pooh, it's still standing!"
        "I  know,"  said  Eeyore.  "Very odd. Somebody ought to have come down and pushed it over."
        "We wondered whether the wind would blow it down," said Pooh.
        "Ah, that's why nobody's bothered, I suppose. I thought perhaps they'd forgotten."
        "Well, we're very glad to  see  you,  Eeyore,  and  now we're going on to see Owl."
        "That's  right.  You'll like Owl. He flew past a day or two ago and noticed me. He didn't actually say  anything,  mind you,  but  he  knew it was me. Very friendly of him, I thought. Encouraging."
        Pooh and Piglet  shuffled  about  a  little  and  said, "Well, good-bye, Eeyore" as lingeringly as they could, but they had a long way to go, and wanted to be getting on.
        "Good-bye,"  said  Eeyore.  "Mind  you  don't get blown away, little Piglet. You'd be missed. People would say 'Where's little Piglet been blown to?'--really wanting  to  know.  Well, good-bye. And thank you for happening to pass me."
        "Good-bye," said Pooh and Piglet for the last time, and they pushed on to Owl's house.
        The  wind  was  against  them  now,  and  Piglet's ears streamed behind him like banners as he fought  his  way  along, and  it seemed hours before he got them into the shelter of the Hundred Acre Wood and they stood up straight again, to  listen, a  little  nervously,  to  the  roaring  of  the gale among the tree-tops. '
        "Supposing  a  tree  fell  down,  Pooh,  when  we  were underneath it?"
        "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.
        Piglet  was  comforted  by  this, and in a little while they were knocking and ringing very cheerfully at Owl's door.
        "Hallo, Owl," said Pooh. "I hope  we're  not  too  late for--  I  mean, how are you, Owl? Piglet and I just came to see how you were, because it's Thursday."
        "Sit down, Pooh, sit down, Piglet,"  said  Owl  kindly. "Make yourselves comfortable."
        They thanked him, and made themselves as comfortable as they could.
        "Because,   you  see,  Owl,"  said  Pooh,  "we've  been hurrying, so as to be in time for--so as to see you  before  we went away again."
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Owl nodded solemnly.
        "Correct me if I am wrong," he said, "but am I right in supposing that it is a very Blusterous day outside?"
        "Very,"  said Piglet, who was quietly thawing his ears, and wishing that he was safely back in his own house.
        "I thought so," said O-wl.  "It  was  on  just  such  a blusterous day as this that my Uncle Robert, a portrait of whom you see upon the wall on your right, Piglet, while returning in the late forenoon from a-- What's that?"
        There was a loud cracking noise.
        "Look  out!"  cried  Pooh.  "Mind the clock! Out of the way, Piglet! Piglet, I'm falling on you!"
        "Help!" cried Piglet.
        Pooh's side of the room was slowly tilting upwards  and his  chair  began sliding down on Piglet's. The clock slithered gently along the mantelpiece,  collecting  vases  on  the  way, until  they  all  crashed together on to what had once been the floor, but was now trying to see what it looked like as a wall. Uncle Robert, who was going to be the new  hearthrug,  and  was bringing  the rest of his wall with him as carpet, met Piglet's chair just as Piglet was expecting  to  leave  it,  and  for  a little  while  it  became  very difficult to remember which was really the north. When there was another loud crack. . . Owl's room collected itself  feverishly  .  .  .  and there was silence.

In  a  corner  of  the  room,  the table-cloth began to wriggle. Then it wrapped itself into a ball and  rolled  across the room. Then it jumped up and down once or twice, and put out two ears. It rolled across the room again, and unwound itself.
        "Pooh," said Piglet nervously.
        "Yes?" said one of the chairs.
        "Where are we?"
        "I'm not quite sure," said the chair.
        "Are we--are we in Owl's House?"
        "I  think  so,  because we were just going to have tea, and we hadn't had it."
        "Oh!"  said  Piglet.  "Well,  did  Owl  always  have  a letter-box in his ceiling?"
        "Has he?"
        Yes, look.
        "I   can't,"  said  Pooh.  "I'm  face  downwards  under something, and that, Piglet, is a very bad position for looking at ceilings."
        "Well, he has, Pooh."
        "Perhaps he's changed  it,"  said  Pooh.  "Just  for  a change."
        There  was  a disturbance behind the table in the other corner of the room, and Owl was with them again.
        "Ah, Piglet," said  Owl,  looking  very  much  annoyed; "where's Pooh?"
        "I'm not quite sure," said Pooh.
        Owl turned his voice, and frowned at as much of Pooh as he could see.
        "Pooh," said Owl severely, "did you do that?"
        "No," said Pooh humbly. "I don't think so."
        "Then who did?"
        "I  think  it was the wind," said Piglet. "I think your house has blown down."
        "Oh, is that it? I thought it was Pooh."
        "No," said Pooh.
        "If it was the wind," said Owl, considering the matter, "then it wasn't Pooh's fault. No blame can be attached to him." With these kind words he flew up to look at his new ceiling.
        "Piglet!" called Pooh in a loud whisper.
        Piglet leant down to him.
        "Yes, Pooh?"
        "What did he say was attached to me?"
        "He said he didn't blame you."
        "Oh! I thought he meant-- Oh, I see."
        "Owl," said Piglet, "come down and help Pooh." Owl, who was admiring his letter-box, flew  down  again.  Together  they pushed  and pulled at the arm-chair, and in a little while Pooh came out from underneath, and was able to look round him again.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
        "Well!" said Owl. "This is a nice state of things!"
        "What are we going  to  do,  Pooh?  Can  you  think  of anything?" asked Piglet.
        "Well, I had just thought of something," said Pooh. "It was just a little thing I thought of." And he began to sing:

I lay on my chest
                And I thought it best
                To pretend I was having an evening rest;
                I lay on my tum
                And I tried to hum
                But nothing particular seemed to come.
                My face was flat
                On the floor, and that
                Is all very well for an acrobat;
                But it doesn't seem fair
                To a Friendly Bear
                To stiffen him out with a basket-chair
                And a sort of sqoze
                Which grows and grows
                Is not too nice for his poor old nose,
                And a sort of squch
                Is much too much
                For  his  neck  and  his mouth and his ears and such

"That was all," said Pooh.
        Owl coughed in an unadmiring  sort  of  way,  and  said that,  if Pooh was sure that was all, they could now give their minds to the Problem of Escape.
        "Because," said Owl, "we can't go out by what  used  to be the front door. Something's fallen on it."
        "But how else can you go out?" asked Piglet anxiously.
        "That is the Problem, Piglet, to which I am asking Pooh to give his mind."
        Pooh  sat  on the floor which had once been a wall, and gazed up at the ceiling which had once been another wall,  with a  front door in it which had once been a front door, and tried to give his mind to it.
        "Could you fly up to the letter-box with Piglet on your back?" he asked.
        "No," said Piglet quickly. "He couldn't."
        Owl explained about the Necessary  Dorsal  Muscles.  He had  explained  this to Pooh and Christopher Robin once before, and had been waiting ever since for a chance to  do  it  again, because it is a thing which you can easily explain twice before anybody knows what you are talking about.
        "Because  you see, Owl, if we could get Piglet into the letter-box, he  might  squeeze  through  the  place  where  the letters come, and climb down the tree and run for help."
        Piglet  said  hurriedly that he had been getting bigger lately, and couldn't possibly, much as he would  like  to,  and Owl  said  that he had had his letter-box made bigger lately in case he got bigger letters, so perhaps Piglet might, and Piglet said, "But you said the necessary you-know-whats wouldn't," and Owl said, "No, they won't, so it's no good thinking about  it," and Piglet said "Then we'd better think of something else," and began to at once. But Pooh's mind had gone back to the day when he  had  saved Piglet from the flood, and everybody had admired him so much; and as that didn't often  happen,  he  thought  he would  like  it  to  happen again. And suddenly, just as it had come before, an idea came to him.
        "Owl," said Pooh, "I have thought of something."
        "Astute and Helpful Bear," said Owl.
« Poslednja izmena: 18. Okt 2005, 01:58:32 od Anea »
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Pooh looked proud at being called a stout  and  helpful bear,  and  said modestly that he just happened to think of it. You tied a piece of string to Piglet, and you flew  up  to  the letter-box  with  the other end in your beak, and you pushed it through the wire and brought it down to the floor, and you  and Pooh  pulled hard at this end, and Piglet went slowly up at the other end. And there you were.
        "And there Piglet is," said Owl. "If the string doesn't break."
        "Supposing it does?" asked Piglet,  really  wanting  to know.
        "Then we try another piece of string."
        This was not very comforting to Piglet, because however many pieces  of  string  they  tried  pulling up with, it would always be the same him coming down; but still, it did seem  the only thing to do. So with one last look back in his mind at all the happy hours he had spent in the Forest not being, pulled up to  the  ceiling by a piece of string, Piglet nodded bravely at Pooh and said that it was  a  Very  Clever  pup-pup-pup  Clever pup-pup Plan.
        "It won't break," whispered Pooh comfortingly, "because you're a  Small  Animal,  and I'll stand underneath, and if you save us all, it will be  a  Very  Grand  Thing  to  talk  about afterwards,  and  perhaps  I'll make up a Song, and people will say 'It was so grand what Piglet did  that  a  Respectful  Pooh Song was made about it!'"
        Piglet felt much better after this, and when everything was ready, and he found himself slowly going up to the ceiling, he was so  proud that he would have called out "Look at Me!" if he hadn't been afraid that Pooh and Owl would let go  of  their end of the string and look at him.
        "Up we go!" said Pooh cheerfully.
        "The  ascent  is  proceeding  as  expected,"  said  Owl helpfully. Soon it was over. Piglet opened the  letter-box  and climbed  in.  Then,  having untied himself, he began to squeeze into the slit, through which in the old days when  front  doors were  front  doors,  many  an  unexpected  letter  that WOL had written to himself, had come slipping.
        He squeezed and he sqoze, and then with  one  squze  he was  out.  Happy  and  excited he turned round to squeak a last message to the prisoners.
        "It's all right," he  called  through  the  letter-box. "Your  tree  is  blown  right  over,  Owl, and there's a branch across the door, but Christopher Robin and I can move  it,  and we'll  bring a rope for Pooh, and I'll go and tell him now, and I can climb down quite easily, I mean it's dangerous but I  can do  it  all  right, and Christopher Robin and I will be back in about half-an-hour. Good-bye, Pooh!"  And  without  waiting  to hear Pooh's answering "Good-bye, and thank you, Piglet," he was off.
        "Half-an-hour," said Owl, settling himself comfortably. "That will just give me time to finish that story I was telling you about my Uncle Robert --a  portrait  of  whom  you see underneath you. Now let me see, where was I? Oh, yes. It was on just such a blusterous day as this that my Uncle Robert--"
        Pooh closed his eyes.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Chapter IX.
In which eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it

POOH  had  wandered  into  the  Hundred  Acre Wood, and was standing in front of what had once been Owl's House. It  didn't look  at  all like a house now; it looked like a tree which had been blown down; and as soon as a house looks like that, it  is time  you  tried to find another one. Pooh had had a Mysterious Missage underneath his front door that morning, saying,  "I  AM SCERCHING FOR A NEW HOUSE FOR OWL SO HAD YOU RABBIT," and while he  was wondering what it meant, Rabbit had come in and read it for him.
        "I'm leaving one for all the others," said Rabbit, "and telling them what it means, and they'll all search too. I'm  in a hurry, good-bye." And he had run off.
        Pooh  followed  slowly.  He  had something better to do than to find a new house for Owl; he had to make up a Pooh song about the old one. Because he had promised Piglet days and days ago that he would, and whenever he and Piglet  had  met  since, Piglet  didn't  actually say anything, but you knew at once why he didn't; and if anybody mentioned Hums or Trees or String  or Storms-in-the-Night,  Piglet's  nose  went all pink at the tip, and he talked about something quite different in a hurried sort of way.
        "But it isn't Easy," said Pooh to himself, as he looked at what had once been Owl's House.  "Because  Poetry  and  Hums aren't  things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
        He waited hopefully . . .
        "Well," said Pooh after a long  wait,  "I  shall  begin 'Here  lies  a  tree'  because  it does, and then I'll see what happens."
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
This is what happened:

Here lies a tree which Owl (a bird)
              Was fond of when it stood on end,
              And Owl was talking to a friend
            Called Me (in case you hadn't heard)
            When something Oo occurred

For lo! the wind was blusterous
              And flattened out his favourite tree;
              And things looked bad for him and we--
            Looked bad, I mean, for he and us--
            I've never known them wuss

Then Piglet (PIGLET) thought a thing
              "Courage!" he said "There's always hope
              I want a thinnish piece of rope
            Or, if there isn't any, bring
            A thickish piece of string"

So to the letter-box he rose,
              While Pooh and Owl said "Oh!" and "Hum!"
              And where the letters always come
            (Called "LETTERS ONLY") Piglet sqoze
            His head and then his toes,

O gallant Piglet (PIGLET)! Ho!
              Did Piglet tremble? Did he blinch?
              No, no, he struggled inch by inch
            Through LETTERS ONLY, as I know
            Because I saw him go.

He ran and ran, and then he stood
              And shouted, "Help for Owl, a bird,
              And Pooh, a bear!" until he heard
            The others coming through the wood
            As quickly as they could

"Help-help and Rescue!" Piglet cried,
              And showed the others where to go
              [Sing ho! for Piglet (PIGLET) ho!]
            And soon the door was opened wide,
            And we were both outside !

Sing ho! for Piglet, ho!
            Ho!
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"So there it is," said Pooh, when he had sung  this  to himself  three  times. "It's come different from what I thought it would, but it's come. Now I must go and sing it to Piglet."

I AM SCERCHING FOR A NEW HOUSE FOR OWL SO HAD YOU RABBIT.

"What's all this?" said Eeyore.
        Rabbit explained.
        "What's the matter with his old house?"
        Rabbit explained.
        "Nobody  tells  me,"  said  Eeyore.  "Nobody  keeps  me Informed.  I  make  it seventeen days come Friday since anybody spoke to me."
        "It certainly isn't seventeen days--"
        "Come Friday," explained Eeyore.
        "And to-day's Saturday," said Rabbit.  "So  that  would make it eleven days. And I was here myself a week ago."
        "Not  conversing," said Eeyore. "Not first one and then the other. You said 'Hallo' and Flashed Past. I saw your tail a hundred yards up the hill as I was meditating my reply.  I  had thought  of  saying  'What?'--but,  of  course, it was then too late."
        "Well, I was in a hurry."
        "No Give and Take," Eeyore went  on.  "No  Exchange  of Thought.   'Hallo--What'--   I   mean,  it  gets  you  nowhere, particularly if the other person's tail is only just  in  sight for the second half of the conversation."
        "It's  your fault, Eeyore. You've never been to see any of us. You just stay here in this  one  corner  of  the  Forest waiting for the others to come to you. Why don't you go to them sometimes?"
        Eeyore was silent for a little while, thinking.
        "There  may  be  something in what you say, Rabbit," he said at last. "I have been neglecting you. I  must  move  about more. I must come and go."
        "That's  right,  Eeyore.  Drop  in  on any of us at any time, when you feel like it."
        "Thank-you, Rabbit. And if anybody says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."
        Rabbit stood on one leg for a moment.
        "Well," he said, "I must be going.  I  am  rather  busy this morning."
        "Good-bye," said Eeyore.
        "What? Oh, good-bye. And if you happen to come across a good house for Owl, you must let us know."
        "I will give my mind to it," said Eeyore.
        Rabbit went.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
 Pooh  had  found  Piglet, and they were walking back to the Hundred Acre Wood together.
        "Piglet," said Pooh a  little  shyly,  after  they  had walked for some time without saying anything.
        "Yes, Pooh?"
        "Do  you  remember  when  I said that a Respectful Pooh Song might be written about You Know What?"
        "Did you, Pooh?" said Piglet,  getting  a  little  pink round the nose. "Oh, yes, I believe you did."
        "It's been written, Piglet."
        The  pink went slowly up Piglet's nose to his ears, and settled there.
        "Has it, Pooh?" he asked huskily. "About-- about-- That Time When?-- Do you mean really written?"
        "Yes, Piglet."
        The tips of Piglet's ears glowed suddenly, and he tried to say something; but even after he had husked once  or  twice, nothing came out. So Pooh went on:
        "There are seven verses in it."
        "Seven?"  said  Piglet  as carelessly as he could. "You don't often get seven verses in a Hum, do you, Pooh?"
        "Never," said Pooh. "I don't  suppose  it's  ever  been heard of before."
        "Do  the Others know yet?" asked Piglet, stopping - for a moment to pick up a stick and throw it away.
        "No," said Pooh. "And I wondered which you  would  like best: for me to hum it now, or to wait till we find the others, and then hum it to all of you?" Piglet thought for a little.
        "I  think  what I'd like best, Pooh, is I'd like you to hum it to me now-and--and then to hum it to all of us.  Because then  Everybody would hear it, but I could say 'Oh, yes, Pooh's told me,' and pretend not to be listening."
        So Pooh hummed it to him, all  the  seven  verses,  and Piglet  said  nothing,  but  just  stood  and glowed. For never before had anyone  sung  ho  for  Piglet  (PIGLET)  ho  all  by himself.  When  it  was  over,  he wanted to ask for one of the verses over again, but didn't quite like to. It was  the  verse beginning  "O  gallant  Piglet,"  and  it  seemed to him a very thoughtful way of beginning a piece of poetry.
        "Did I really do all that?" he said at last.
        "Well,"  said  Pooh,  "in   poetry--in   a   piece   of poetry--well,  you  did it, Piglet, because the poetry says you did. And that's how people know."
        "Oh!" said Piglet. "Because I--I thought I did blinch a little. Just at first. And it says,  'Did  he  blinch  no  no.' That's why."
        "You  only blinched inside," said Pooh, "and that's the bravest way for a Very Small Animal not to  blinch  that  there is."
        Piglet  sighed with happiness, and began to think about himself. He was BRAVE. . . .
        When they got to Owl's old house, they found  everybody else  there  except  Eeyore. Christopher Robin was telling them what  to  do,  and  Rabbit  was  telling  them  again  directly afterwards,  in  case they hadn't heard, and then they were all doing it. They had got a rope and were pulling Owl's chairs and pictures and things out of his old house so as to be  ready  to put  them  into  his  new  one.  Kanga was down below tying the things on, and calling out to Owl, "You won't want  this  dirty old  dishcloth  any more, will you, and what about this carpet, it's all in holes," and Owl was calling back  indignantly,  "Of course  I  do!  It's just a question of arranging the furniture properly, and it isn't a dish-cloth, it's my shawl." Every  now and  then  Roo  fell in and came back on the rope with the next article, which flustered Kanga a little because she never  knew where to look for him. So she got cross with  Owl  and said that his house was a Disgrace, all damp and dirty, and it was quite time it did tumble  down.  Look  at that horrid bunch of toadstools growing out of the corner there! So Owl looked down, a little surprised because he didn't know about  this,  and  then  gave  a  short  sarcastic  laugh,  and explained that that was his sponge, and that if  people  didn't know  a perfectly ordinary bath-sponge when they saw it, things were coming to a pretty pass. "Well!" said Kanga, and Roo  fell in  quickly, crying, "I must see Owl's sponge! Oh, there it is! Oh, Owl! Owl, it isn't a sponge, it's a  spudge!  Do  you  know what  a  spudge  is, Owl? It's when your sponge gets all--" and Kanga said, "Roo, dear!" very quickly, because that's  not  the way to talk to anybody who can spell TUESDAY.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
But they were all quite happy when Pooh and Piglet came along, and  they stopped working in order to have a little rest and listen to Pooh's new song. So then they all told  Pooh  how good  it was, and Piglet said carelessly, It is good, isn't it? I mean as a song."
        "And what about the new house?" asked Pooh.  "Have  you found it, Owl?"
        "He's  found  a  name  for it," said Christopher Robin, lazily nibbling at a piece of grass, "so now all  he  wants  is the house."
        "I  am  calling  it this," said Owl importantly, and he showed them what he had been making. It was a square  piece  of board with the name of the house painted on it:

THE WOLERY

It  was  at  this  exciting  moment that something came through the trees, and bumped into Owl. The board fell  to  the ground, and Piglet and Roo bent over it eagerly.
        "Oh. it's you," said Owl crossly.
        "Hallo,  Eeyore!"  said  Rabbit.  "There you are! Where have you been?" Eeyore took no notice of them.
        "Good morning, Christopher  Robin,"  he  said  brushing away  Roo  and  Piglet, and sitting down on THE WOLERY. "Are we alone?"
        "Yes," said Christopher Robin, smiling to  himself.  "I have been told--the news has worked through to my corner of the Forest--the damp bit down on the right which nobody wants--that a  certain  Person is looking for a house. I have found one for him."
        "Ah, well done," said Rabbit kindly.
        Eeyore looked round slowly at him, and then turned back to Christopher Robin.
        "We have been joined by something," he said in  a  loud whisper.  "But  no  matter. We can leave it behind. If you will come with me, Christopher Robin, I will show you the house."
        Christopher Robin jumped up.
        "Come on, Pooh," he said.
        "Come on, Tigger!" cried Roo.
        "Shall we go, Owl?" said Rabbit.
        "Wait a moment," said Owl, picking up his notice-board, which had just come into sight again.
        Eeyore waved them back.
        "Christopher Robin and I are going for a  Short  Walk," he  said,  "not  a Jostle. If he likes to bring Pooh and Piglet with him, I shall be glad of their company,  but  one  must  be able to Breathe."
        "That's all right," said Rabbit, rather glad to be left in charge  of  something.  "We'll go on getting the things out. Now then, Tigger, where's that rope? What's the matter, Owl?"
        Owl who had just discovered that his  new  address  was THE  SMEAR,  coughed  at  Eeyore sternly, but said nothing, and Eeyore, with most of THE WOLERY behind him, marched off with his friends.
        So, in a little while, they came  to  the  house  which Eeyore  had  found, and just before they came to it, Piglet was nudging Pooh, and  Pooh  was  nudging  Piglet,  and  they  were saying,  "It is!" and "It can't be!" and "It's really!" to each other
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"There!" said Eeyore  proudly,  stopping  them  outside Piglet's house. "And the name on it, and everything!"
        "Oh!"  cried  Christopher  Robin,  wondering whether to laugh or what.
        "Just the house for Owl. Don't  you  think  so,  little Piglet?"

And  then  Piglet did a Noble Thing, and he did it in a sort of dream, while he was thinking of all the wonderful words Pooh had hummed about him.
        "Yes, it's just the house for Owl,"  he  said  grandly. "And  I  hope  he'll  be  very happy in it." And then he gulped twice, because he had been very happy in it himself.
        "What do you think, Christopher Robin?" asked Eeyore  a little anxiously, feeling that something wasn't quite right.
        Christopher  Robin  had a question to ask first, and he was wondering how to ask it.
        "Well," he said at last, "it's a very nice  house,  and if  your  own  house is blown down, you must go somewhere else, mustn't you, Piglet? What would you do, if your house was blowndown?"
        Before Piglet could think, Pooh answered for him.
        "He'd come and live with me," said Pooh, "wouldn't you, Piglet?"
        Piglet squeezed his paw.
        "Thank you, Pooh," he said, "I should love to."

IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 7 8 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.095 sec za 19 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.