Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Ovo je forum u kome se postavljaju tekstovi i pesme nasih omiljenih pisaca.
Pre nego sto postavite neki sadrzaj obavezno proverite da li postoji tema sa tim piscem.

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 6 7 9 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Alexander Alan Milne ~ Aleksander Alan Miln  (Pročitano 31951 puta)
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"I can  see  mine!"  cried  Roo.  "No,  I  can't,  it's something  else.  Can  you see yours, Piglet? I thought I could see mine, but I couldn't. There it is! No, it  isn't.  Can  you see yours, Pooh?"
        "No," said Pooh.
        "I  expect  my  stick's  stuck,"  said Roo. "Rabbit, my stick's stuck. Is your stick stuck, Piglet?"
        "They always take longer than you think," said Rabbit.
        "How long do you think they'll take?" asked Roo.
        "I can see yours, Piglet," said Pooh suddenly.
        "Mine's a sort of greyish one," said Piglet, not daring to lean too far over in case he fell in.
        "Yes, that's what I can see. It's coming over on to  my side."
        Rabbit  leant  over further than ever, looking for his, and Roo wriggled up and down,  calling  out  "Come  on,  stick! Stick,  stick,  stick!" and Piglet got very excited because his was the only one which had been seen, and that  meant  that  he was winning. "It's coming!" said Pooh.
        "Are you sure it's mine?" squeaked Piglet excitedly.
        "Yes, because it's grey. A big grey one. Here it comes! A very--big--grey---- Oh, no, it isn't, it's Eeyore."
        And out floated Eeyore.

"Eeyore!" cried everybody.
        Looking very calm, very dignified, with his legs in the air, came Eeyore from beneath the bridge.
        "It's Eeyore!" cried Roo, terribly excited.
        "Is  that  so?"  said  Eeyore,  getting  caught up by a little  eddy,  and  turning  slowly  round  three   times.   "I wondered."
        "I didn't know you were playing," said Roo.
        "I'm not," said Eeyore.
        "Eeyore, what are you doing there?" said Rabbit.
        "I'll  give you three guesses, Rabbit. Digging holes in the ground? Wrong. Leaping from branch to  branch  of  a  young oak-tree?  Wrong.  Waiting  for  somebody to help me out of the river? Right. Give  Rabbit  time,  and  he'll  always  get  the answer."
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"But,  Eeyore,"  said Pooh in distress, "what can we--I mean, how shall we--do you think if we--"
        "Yes," said Eeyore. "One of those  would  be  just  the thing. Thank you, Pooh."
        "He's going round and round," said Roo, much impressed.
        "And why not?" said Eeyore coldly.
        "I can swim too," said Roo proudly.
        "Not  round  and  round,"  said Eeyore. "It's much more difficult. I didn't want to come swimming at  all  to-day,"  he went  on,  revolving  slowly.  "But  if,  when  in, I decide to practise a slight circular  movement  from  right  to  left--or perhaps  I  should say," he added, as he got into another eddy, "from left to right, just as it happens to occur to me,  it  is nobody's business but my own."
        There was a moment's silence while everybody thought.
        "I've  got  a  sort of idea," said Pooh at last, "but I don't suppose it's a very good one."
        "I don't suppose it is either," said Eeyore.
        "Go on, Pooh," said Rabbit. "Let's have it."
        "Well, if we threw stones and things into the river  on one  side of Eeyore, the stones would make waves, and the waves would wash him to the other side."
        "That's a very good idea," said Rabbit, and Pooh looked happy again.
        "Very," said Eeyore.
        "When I want to be washed, Pooh, I'll let you know."
        "Supposing  we  hit  him  by  mistake?"   said   Piglet anxiously.
        "Or  supposing you missed him by mistake," said Eeyore. "Think of all the possibilities, Piglet, before you settle down to enjoy yourselves."
        But Pooh had got the biggest stone he could carry,  and was leaning over the bridge, holding it in his paws.
        "I'm  not  throwing  it,  I'm  dropping it, Eeyore," he explained. "And then I can't miss--I  mean  I  can't  hit  you. Could  you  stop turning round for a moment, because it muddles me rather?"
        "No," said Eeyore. "I like turning round."
        Rabbit began to feel that it was time he took command.
        "Now, Pooh," he said, "when I say 'Now!' you  can  drop it. Eeyore, when I say 'Now!' Pooh will drop his stone."
        "Thank  you  very  much,  Rabbit,  but I expect I shall know."
        "Are you ready, Pooh? Piglet, give Pooh a  little  more room. Get back a bit there, Roo. Are you ready?"
        "No," said Eeyore.
        "Now!" said Rabbit.
        Pooh  dropped  his  stone. There was a loud splash, and Eeyore disappeared....
        It was an  anxious  moment  for  the  watchers  on  the bridge.  They  looked  and  looked  . . . and even the sight of Piglet's stick coming out a little in front of Rabbit's  didn't cheer  them  up  as  much as you would have expected. And then, just as Pooh was beginning to think that he  must  have  chosen the  wrong  stone  or  the wrong river or the wrong day for his Idea, something grey showed for a moment by the river bank .  . .  and it got slowly bigger and bigger . . . and at last it was Eeyore coming, out.
        With a shout they rushed off the bridge, and pushed and pulled at him; and soon he was standing among them again on dry land.
        "Oh, Eeyore, you are wet!" said Piglet, feeling him.
        Eeyore shook himself, and asked somebody to explain  to Piglet what happened when you had been inside a river for quite a long time.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"Well done, Pooh," said Rabbit kindly. "That was a good idea of ours."
        "What was?" asked Eeyore.
        "Hooshing you to the bank like that."
        "Hooshing  me?"  said Eeyore in surprise. "Hooshing me? You didn't think I was hooshed, did you? I dived. Pooh  dropped a  large stone on me, and so as not to be struck heavily on the chest, I dived and swam to the bank."
        "You didn't really," whispered Piglet to Pooh, so as to comfort him.
        "I didn't think I did," said Pooh anxiously.
        "It's just Eeyore," said Piglet. "I thought  your  Idea was a very good Idea."
        Pooh  began  to feel a little more comfortable, because when you are a Bear of Very Little  Brain,  and  you  Think  of Things,  you  find  sometimes  that  a  Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it  gets  out  into the  open  and  has  other  people  looking at it. And, anyhow, Eeyore was in the river, and now he wasn't, so he  hadn't  done any harm.
        "How  did  you  fall  in,  Eeyore?" asked Rabbit, as he dried him with Piglet's handkerchief.
        "I didn't," said Eeyore.
        "But how--"
        "I was BOUNCED," said Eeyore.
        "Oo," said Roo excitedly, "did somebody push you?"
        "Somebody BOUNCED me. I was just thinking by  the  side of   the   river--thinking,  if  any  of  you  know  what  that means--when I received a loud BOUNCE."
        "Oh, Eeyore!" said everybody.
        "Are you sure you didn't slip?" asked Rabbit wisely.
        "Of  course  I  slipped.  If  you're  standing  on  the slippery  bank of a river, and somebody BOUNCES you loudly from behind, you slip. What did you think I did?"
        "But who did it?" asked Roo.
        Eeyore didn't answer.
        "I expect it was Tigger," said Piglet nervously.
        "But, Eeyore,"  said  Pooh,  "was  it  a  Joke,  or  an Accident? I mean--"
        "I didn't stop to ask, Pooh. Even at the very bottom of the river  I  didn't  stop  to say to myself, 'Is this a Hearty Joke, or is it the Merest Accident?'  I  just  floated  to  the surface,  and  said  to  myself, 'It's wet.' If you know what I mean."
        "And where was Tigger?" asked Rabbit.
        Before Eeyore could answer,  there  was  a  loud  noise behind them, and through the hedge came Tigger himself.
        "Hallo, everybody," said Tigger cheerfully.
        "Hallo, Tigger," said Roo.
        Rabbit became very important suddenly.
        "Tigger," he said solemnly, "what happened just now?"
        "Just when?" said Tigger a little uncomfortably.
        "When you bounced Eeyore into the river."
        "I didn't bounce him."
        "You bounced me," said Eeyore gruffly.
        "I  didn't  really. I had a cough, and I happened to be behind Eeyore, and I said 'Grrrr--oppp--ptschschschz.'"
        "Why?" said Rabbit, helping Piglet up, and dusting him. "It's all right, Piglet."
        "It took me by surprise," said Piglet nervously.
        "That's what I call  bouncing,"  said  Eeyore.  "Taking people  by surprise. Very unpleasant habit. I don't mind Tigger being in the Forest," he went on, "because it's a large Forest, and there's plenty of room to bounce in it. But I don't see why he should come into my little corner of it, and  bounce  there. It  isn't  as  if  there  was  anything very wonderful about my little corner. Of course for people who like  cold,  wet,  ugly bits  it is something rather special, but otherwise it's just a corner, and if anybody feels bouncy "
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
"I didn't bounce, I coughed," said Tigger crossly.
        "Bouncy or coffy, it's all the same at  the  bottom  of the river."
        "Well,"  said  Rabbit,  "all I can say Is--well, here's Christopher Robin, so he can say it."
        Christopher Robin came down  from  the  Forest  to  the bridge,  feeling  all  sunny and careless, and just as if twice nineteen didn't matter a bit, as it  didn't  on  such  a  happy afternoon,  and  he thought that if he stood on the bottom rail of the bridge, and leant over, and watched the  river  slipping slowly away beneath him, then he would suddenly know everything that  there was to be known, and he would be able to tell Pooh, who wasn't quite sure about some of it. Rut when he got to  the bridge  and  saw  all  the  animals there, then he knew that it wasn't that kind of afternoon, but the  other  kind,  when  you wanted to do something.
        "It's  like  this,  Christopher  Robin,"  began Rabbit. "Tigger--"
        "No, I didn't," said Tigger.
        "Well, anyhow, there I was," said Eeyore.
        "But I don't think he meant to," said Pooh.
        "He just is bouncy," said Piglet, "and  he  can't  help it."
        "Try  bouncing  me, Tigger," said Roo eagerly. "Eeyore, Tigger's going to try me. Piglet, do you think--"
        "Yes, yes," said Rabbit, "we don't all want to speak at once. The point is, what does  Christopher  Robin  think  about it?"
        "All I did was I coughed," said Tigger.
        "He bounced," said Eeyore.
        "Well, I sort of boffed," said Tigger.
        "Hush!"  said  Rabbit,  holding  up  his  paw what does Christopher Robin think about it all? That's the point."
        "Well," said Christopher Robin, not quite sure what  it was all about, "I think--"
        "Yes?" said everybody.
        "I think we all ought to play Poohsticks.!"
        So  they  did.  And  Eeyore,  who  had  never played it before, won more times than anybody  else;  and  Roo  fell  in twice,  the  first  time  by  accident  and  the second time on purpose, because he suddenly saw Kanga coming from the  Forest, and  he knew he'd have to go to bed anyhow. So then Rabbit said he'd go with them; and Tigger and  Eeyore  went  off  together, because  Eeyore wanted to tell Tigger How to Win at Poohsticks, which you do by letting your stick drop in a  twitchy  sort  of way,  if  you  understand  what I mean, Tigger; and Christopher Robin  and  Pooh  and  Piglet  were  left  on  the  bridge   by themselves.
        For  a long time they looked at the river beneath them, saying nothing, and the river said nothing  too,  for  it  felt very quiet and peaceful on this summer afternoon.
        "Tigger is all right really," said Piglet lazily.
        "Of course he is," said Christopher Robin.
        "Everybody  is  really,"  said  Pooh.  "That's  what  I think," said Pooh. "But I don't suppose I'm right," he said.
        "Of course you are," said Christopher Robin.

IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Chapter VII.
In which Tigger is unbounced

ONE day Rabbit and Piglet were sitting outside Pooh's front door listening to Rabbit, and Pooh was sitting  with  them.  It was  a  drowsy  summer  afternoon,  and  the Forest was full of gentle sounds, which all seemed to be saying  to  Pooh,  "Don't listen  to  Rabbit, listen to me." So he got into a comfortable position for not listening to Rabbit, and from time to time  he opened  his eyes to say "Ah!" and then closed them again to say "True," and from time to time Rabbit  said,  "You see  what  I mean,  Piglet  " very earnestly, and Piglet nodded earnestly to show that he did.
        "In fact," said Rabbit, coming to  the  end  of  it  at last,  "Tigger's  getting  so Bouncy nowadays that it's time we taught him a lesson. Don't you think so, Piglet?"
        Piglet said that Tigger was very Bouncy,  and  that  if they could think of a way of unbouncing him, it would be a Very Good  Idea.  "Just what I feel," said Rabbit. "What do you say, Pooh?"
        Pooh opened his eyes with a jerk and said, "Extremely."
        "Extremely what?" asked Rabbit.
        "What you were saying," said Pooh. "Undoubtably."
        Piglet gave Pooh a stiffening sort of nudge, and  Pooh, who  felt  more  and  more  that  he was somewhere else, got up slowly and began to look for himself.
        "But how shall we do it?" asked Piglet. "What sort of a lesson, Rabbit?"
        "That's the point," said Rabbit.
        The word "lesson" came back to Pooh as one he had heard before somewhere.
        "There's  a  thing   called   Twy-stymes,"   he   said. "Christopher  Robin  tried  to  teach  it  to  me  once, but it didn't."
        "What didn't?" said Rabbit.
        "Didn't what?" said Piglet
        Pooh shook his head.
        "I don't know," he said. "It just didn't. What  are  we talking about?"
        "Pooh,"  said  Piglet  reproachfully, "haven't you been listening to what Rabbit was saying?"
        "I listened, but I had a small piece  of  fluff  in  my ear. Could you say it again, please, Rabbit?"
        Rabbit  never  minded  saying things again, so he asked where he should begin from; and when Pooh  had  said  from  the moment when the fluff got in his ear, and Rabbit had asked when that  was,  and  Pooh had said he didn't know because he hadn't heard properly, Piglet settled it all by saying that what  they were  trying to do was, they were just trying to think of a way to get the bounces out of  Tigger,  because  however  much  you liked him, you couldn't deny it, he did bounce.
        "Oh, I see," said Pooh.
        "There's too much of him," said Rabbit, "that's what it comes to."
        Pooh  tried  to  think,  and  all he could think of was something which didn't help  at  all.  So  he  hummed  it  very quietly to himself.

If Rabbit
                Was bigger
                And fatter
                And stronger,
                Or bigger
                Than Tigger,
                If Tigger was smaller,
                Then Tigger's bad habit
                Of bouncing at Rabbit
                Would matter
                No longer,
                If Rabbit
                Was taller.

"What was Pooh saying?" asked Rabbit. "Any good?"
        "No," said Pooh sadly. "No good."
        "Well, I've got an idea," said Rabbit, "and here it is. We take Tigger  for  a long explore, somewhere where he's never been, and we lose him there,  and  next  morning  we  find  him again,   and--mark   my  words--he'll  be  a  different  Tigger altogether."
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"Why?" said Pooh.
        "Because he'll be a Humble Tigger. Because he'll  be  a Sad  Tigger,  a Melancholy Tigger, a Small and Sorry Tigger, an Oh-Rabbit-I-am-glad-to-see-you Tigger. That's why."
        "Will he be glad to see me and Piglet, too?"
        "Of course."
        "That's good," said Pooh.
        "I should hate him to go on  being  Sad,"  said  Piglet doubtfully.
        "Tiggers  never  go  on  being  Sad," explained Rabbit. "They get over it with Astonishing Rapidity. I asked Owl,  just to make sure, and he said that that's what they always get over it  with. But if we can make Tigger feel Small and Sad just for five minutes, we shall have done a good deed."
        "Would Christopher Robin think so?" asked Piglet.
        "Yes," said Rabbit. "He'd say 'You've done a good deed, Piglet. I would have done it myself,  only  I  happened  to  be doing something else. Thank you, Piglet.' And Pooh, of course."
        Piglet  felt  very  glad about this, and he saw at once that what they were going to do to Tigger was a good  thing  to do,  and  as  Pooh  and Rabbit were doing it with him, it was a thing which even a Very Small  Animal  could  wake  up  in  the morning  and  be  comfortable about doing. So the only question was, where should they lose Tigger?
        "We'll take  him  to  the  North  Pole,"  said  Rabbit, "because it was a very long explore finding it, so it will be a very long explore for Tigger un-finding it again."
        It  was  now  Pooh's turn to feel very glad, because it was he who had first found the North Pole, and  when  they  got there,  Tigger  would  see  a notice which said, "Discovered by Pooh, Pooh found it," and then Tigger would know, which perhaps he didn't now, the sort of Bear Pooh was. That sort of Bear.
        So it was arranged that they should start next morning, and that Rabbit, who lived  near  Kanga  and  Roo  and  Tigger, should  now go home and ask Tigger what he was doing to-morrow, because if he wasn't doing anything, what about coming  for  an explore  and getting Pooh and Piglet to come too? And if Tigger said "Yes" that would be all right, and if he said "No "
        "He won't," said Rabbit. "Leave it to me." And he  went off busily.
        The  next  day  was  quite  a different day. Instead of being hot and sunny, it was cold and misty.  Pooh  didn't  mind for  himself,  but  when  he  thought of all the honey the bees wouldn't be making, a cold and misty day always made  him  feel sorry  for them. He said so to Piglet when Piglet came to fetch him, and Piglet said that he wasn't thinking of that  so  much, but  of  how  cold and miserable it would be being lost all day and night on the top of the Forest. But when he  and  Pooh  had got  to  Rabbit's  house,  Rabbit  said it was just the day for them, because Tigger always bounced on ahead of everybody,  and as  soon  as  he got out of sight, they would hurry away in the other direction, and he would never see them again.
        "Not never?" said Piglet.
        "Well, not until we find him again, Piglet.  To-morrow, or whenever it is. Come on. He's waiting for us."
        When they got to Kanga's house, they found that Roo was waiting too,  being  a  great friend of Tigger's, which made it Awkward; but Rabbit whispered "Leave this to me" behind his paw to Pooh, and went up to Kanga.
        "I don't think Roo had  better  come,"  he  said.  "Not to-day."
        "Why   not?"  said  Roo,  who  wasn't  supposed  to  be listening.
        "Nasty cold day," said Rabbit, shaking his  head.  "And you were coughing this morning."
        "How do you know?" asked Roo indignantly.
        "Oh, Roo, you never told me," said Kanga reproachfully.
        "It  was  a biscuit cough," said Roo, "not one you tell about."
        "I think not to-day, dear. Another day."
        "To-morrow?" said Roo hopefully.
        "We'll see," said Kanga.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"You're always seeing, and nothing ever happens,"  said Roo sadly.
        "Nobody  could  see  on  a  day  like  this, Roo," said Rabbit. "I don't expect we shall get very far,  and  then  this afternoon  we'll  all--we'll all-- we'll--ah, Tigger, there you are. Come on. Goodbye,  Roo!  This  afternoon  we'll--come  on, Pooh! All ready? That's right. Come on."
        So  they  went.  At  first  Pooh  and Rabbit and Piglet walked together, and Tigger ran  round  them  in  circles,  and then,  when  the  path  got  narrower,  Rabbit, Piglet and Pooh walked one after another, and Tigger ran round them in oblongs, and by-and-by, when the gorse got very prickly on each side  of the  path,  Tigger  ran  up  and  down  in  front  of them, and sometimes he bounced into Rabbit and sometimes he  didn't.  And as  they  got higher, the mist got thicker, so that Tigger kept disappearing, and then when you thought he wasn't there,  there he was again, saying "I say, come on," and before you could say anything, there he wasn't.
        Rabbit turned round and nudged Piglet. "The next time," he said. "Tell Pooh."
        "The next time," said Piglet to Pooh.
        "The next what?" said Pooh to Piglet.
        Tigger  appeared  suddenly,  bounced  into  Rabbit, and disappeared again. "Now!" said Rabbit. He jumped into a  hollow by  the side of the path, and Pooh and Piglet jumped after him. They crouched in the bracken, listening. The  Forest  was  very silent  when  you  stopped  and  listened to it. They could see nothing and hear nothing.
        "H'sh!" said Rabbit.
        "I am," said Pooh.
        There was a pattering noise . . . then silence again.
        "Hallo!" said Tigger, and he sounded so close  suddenly that  Piglet would have jumped if Pooh hadn't accidentally been sitting on most of him.
        "Where are you?" called Tigger.
        Rabbit nudged Pooh, and Pooh looked about for Piglet to nudge, but couldn't find him, and Piglet went on breathing  wet bracken  as  quietly  as  he  could,  and  felt  very brave and excited.
        "That's funny," said Tigger.
        There was a moment's silence, and then they  heard  him pattering off again. For a little longer they waited, until the Forest  had become so still that it almost frightened them, and then Rabbit got up and stretched himself.
        "Well?" he whispered proudly. "There we are I Just as I said."
        "I've been thinking," said Pooh, "and I think "
        "No," said Rabbit. "Don't. Run. Come on." And they  all hurried off, Rabbit leading the way.
        "Now,"  said  Rabbit, after they had gone a little way, "we can talk. What were you going to say, Pooh?"
        "Nothing much. Why are we going along here?"
        "Because it's the way home."
        "Oh!" said Pooh.
        "I  think  it's  more  to  the  right,"   said   Piglet nervously. "What do you think, Pooh?"
        Pooh  looked  at his two paws. He knew that one of themwas the right, and he knew that when you had decided which  one of  them was the right, then the other one was the left, but he never could remember how to begin.
        "Well," he said slowly.
        "Come on," said Rabbit. "I know it's this way."
        They went on. Ten minutes later they stopped again.
        "It's very silly,"  said  Rabbit,  "but  just  for  the moment I-- Ah, of course. Come on.". . .
        "Here  we  are,"  said  Rabbit  ten minutes later. "No, we're not.". . .
        "Now," said Rabbit ten minutes later, "I think we ought to be getting--or are we a little bit more to the right than  I thought?". . .
        "It's  a  funny  thing," said Rabbit ten minutes later, "how everything, looks the same in a mist. Have you noticed it, Pooh?"
        Pooh said that he had.
        "Lucky we know the Forest so  well,  or  we  might  get lost," said Rabbit half an hour later, and he gave the careless laugh  which you give when you know the Forest so well that you can't get lost.
        Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
        "Pooh!" he whispered.
        "Yes, Piglet?"
        "Nothing," said Piglet,  taking  Pooh's  paw.  "I  just wanted to be sure of you."
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
When  Tigger  had  finished  waiting  for the others to catch him up, and they hadn't, and when he  had  got  tired  of having  nobody to say, "I say, come on" to, he thought he would go home. So he trotted back; and the  first  thing  Kanga  said when  she  saw  him was, "There's a good Tigger. You're just in time for your Strengthening Medicine," and she  poured  it  out for  him.  Roo  said  proudly,  "I've  had  mine,"  and  Tigger swallowed his and said, "So have I," and then he and Roo pushed each other about in a friendly  way,  and  Tigger  accidentally knocked   over   one   or  two  chairs  by  accident,  and  Roo accidentally knocked over one on purpose, and Kanga said,  "Now then, run along."
        "Where shall we run along to?" asked Roo.
        "You  can  go  and  collect some fircones for me," said Kanga, giving them a basket.

So they went to the Six Pine Trees, and threw  fircones at  each other until they had forgotten what they came for, and they left the basket under the trees and went back  to  dinner. And  it was just as they were finishing dinner that Christopher Robin put his head in at the door.
        "Where's Pooh?" he asked.
        "Tigger  dear,  where's  Pooh?"  said   Kanga.   Tigger explained  what  had  happened  at  the  same time that Roo was explaining about his Biscuit Cough and Kanga was  telling  them not  both  to  talk  at  once,  so  it  was  some  time  before Christopher Robin guessed that Pooh and Piglet and Rabbit  were all lost in the mist on the top of the Forest.
        "It's a funny thing about Tiggers," whispered Tigger to Roo, "how Tiggers never get lost."
        "Why don't they, Tigger?"
        "They  just  don't,"  explained  Tigger. "That's how it is."
        "Well," said Christopher Robin, "we shall  have  to  go and find them, that's all. Come on, Tigger."
        "I shall have to go and find them," explained Tigger to Roo.
        "May I find them too?" asked Roo eagerly.
        "I think not to-day, dear," said Kanga. "Another day."
        "Well, if they're lost to-morrow, may I find them?"
        "We'll  see,"  said  Kanga, and Roo, who knew what that meant, went into a corner and practised jumping out at himself, partly because he wanted to practise this, and  partly  because he  didn't  want  Christopher Robin and Tigger to think that he minded when they went off without him.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020

"The fact is,"  said  Rabbit,  "we've  missed  our  way somehow."
        They  were having a rest in a small sand-pit on the top of the Forest. Pooh was getting rather tired of that  sand-pit, and  suspected  it  of  following them about, because whichever direction they started in, they always ended up at it, and each time, as  it  came  through  the  mist  at  them,  Rabbit  said triumphantly,  "now  I know where we are!" and Pooh said sadly, "So do I," and Piglet said nothing. He had tried  to  think  of something  to  say,  but  the only thing he could think of was, "Help, help!" and it seemed silly to say that, when he had Pooh and Rabbit with him.
        "Well," said Rabbit, after  a  long  silence  in  which nobody  thanked  him  for the nice walk they were having, "we'd better get on, I suppose. Which way shall we try?"
        "How would it be," said Pooh slowly, "if,  as  soon  as we're out of sight of this Pit, we try to find it again?"
        "What's the good of that?" said Rabbit.
        "Well,"  said  Pooh,  "we keep looking for Home and not finding it, so I thought that if we looked for this  Pit,  we'd be  sure  not  to find it, which would be a Good Thing, because then we might find something that we weren't looking for, which might be just what we were looking for, really."
        "I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit.
        "No," said Pooh humbly, "there  isn't.  But  there  was going  to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it on the way."
        "If I walked away from this Pit, and then  walked  back to it, of course I should find it."
        "Well,  I  thought perhaps you wouldn't," said Pooh. "I just thought."
        "Try," said Piglet suddenly. "We'll wait here for you."
        Rabbit gave a laugh to show how silly Piglet  was,  and walked  into  the  mist.  After he had gone a hundred yards, he turned and walked back again. . . and after Pooh and Piglet had waited  twenty  minutes for him, Pooh got up.
        "I  just  thought," said Pooh. "Now then, Piglet, let's go home."
        "But, Pooh," cried Piglet, all excited,  "do  you  know the way?"
        "No," said Pooh. "But there are twelve pots of honey in my cupboard,  and  they've  been  calling  to  me  for hours. I couldn't hear them properly before, because Rabbit would  talk, but  if nobody says anything except those twelve pots, I think, Piglet, I shall know where they are calling from. Come on."
        They walked off together; and for a  long  time  Piglet said  nothing,  so  as  not  to  interrupt  the  pots; and then suddenly he made a squeaky noise . . . and an oo-noise  .  .  . because  now he began to know where he was; but he still didn't dare to say so out loud, in case he wasn't. And  just  when  he was  getting  so  sure of himself that it didn't matter whether the pots went on calling or not, there  was  a  shout  from  in front of them, and out of the mist came Christopher Robin.
        "Oh, there you are," said Christopher Robin carelessly, trying to pretend that he hadn't been Anxious.
        "Here we are," said Pooh.
        "Where's Rabbit?"
        "I don't know," said Pooh.
        "Oh--well,  I expect Tigger will find him. He's sort of looking for you all."
        "Well," said Pooh, "I've got to go home for  something, and so has Piglet, because we haven't had it yet, and "
        "I'll come and watch you," said Christopher Robin.
        So  he went home with Pooh, and watched him for quite a long time... and all the  time  he  was  watching,  Tigger  was tearing round the Forest making  loud  yapping noises for Rabbit. And at last a very Small and Sorry Rabbit heard  him.  And  the  Small  and  Sorry Rabbit  rushed  through  the mist at the noise, and it suddenly turned into Tigger; a friendly Tigger, a Grand Tigger, a  Large and Helpful Tigger, a Tigger who bounced, if he bounced at all, in just the beautiful way a Tigger ought to bounce.
        "Oh, Tigger, I am glad to see you," cried Rabbit.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Chapter VIII. 
In which Piglet does a very grand thing

HALF-WAY between Pooh's house  and  Piglet's  house  was  a Thoughtful  Spot where they met sometimes when they had decided to go and see each other, and as it was warm and out of the  wind  they  would sit  down  there for a little and wonder what they would do now that they had seen each other. One day when  they  had  decided not  to  do  anything,  Pooh  made up a verse about it, so that everybody should know what the place was for.

This warm and sunny Spot
                  Belongs to Pooh.
                And here he wonders what
                  He's going to do.
                Oh, bother, I forgot--
                  It's Piglet's too.

Now one autumn morning when the wind had blown all  the leaves  off  the trees in the night, and was trying to blow the branches off, Pooh and Piglet were sitting  in  the  Thoughtful Spot and wondering.
        "What I think," said Pooh, "is I think we'll go to Pooh Corner and see Eeyore, because perhaps his house has been blown down, and perhaps he'd like us to build it again."
        "What  I  think," said Piglet, "is I think we'll go and see Christopher Robin, only he won't be there, so we can't."
        "Let's go and see everybody," said Pooh. "Because  when you've  been walking in the wind for miles, and you suddenly go into somebody's house, and he says, 'Hallo, Pooh,  you're  just in time for a little smackerel of something,' and you are, then it's what I call a Friendly Day."
        Piglet  thought  that  they  ought to have a Reason for going to see everybody, like Looking for Small or Organizing an Expotition, if Pooh could think of something
        Pooh could.
        "We'll go because it's Thursday," he said,  "and  we'll go to wish everybody a Very Happy Thursday. Come on, Piglet."

IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 6 7 9 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.086 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.