Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 14:31:57
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 61 62 64 65 66
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Sta su rekli o Hrvatima ...  (Pročitano 165042 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

Србија

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7739
Zastava Apatin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
mob
Nokia 
@RainThorn svaka cast.Prvi post a nije u off-u
Ugledajte se na novog clana neka vam je za primer.
IP sačuvana
social share
Leeds United....Movin' On Up

“Jedan za sve – svi za jednoga” lozinka nasa “Smrt ili slavu”
Boze daj nam snage da stvorimo otadzbinu pravu.
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3484
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.18
Dosta ste i leškarili na "vašem" moru.

Smile Smile Smile

http://www.culturalresources.com/images/maps/CharlemagneBig.jpg
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/maps/900eur.jpg
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/maps/byzthemes.jpg
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/se_europe_900.jpg
http://www.pitt.edu/~medart/image/france/france-l-to-z/mapsfrance/sf056fra.jpg

This section features scanned pages from  the only available English translation of De Administrando Imperio by Byzantine scholar Gyula Moravcsik The Serbs had been resettled from Macedonia to Bosnia, Hercegovina, Dalmatia, Zeta & Raska by the same Emperor Heraclius who had invited both Serbs & Croats to settle in the Balkans. According to Porphyrogenitus, Serbs formed the original population of those regions from the early 7th century up to 955 AD . This means that D.A.I was written a full 2 decades after Bosnia & Dalmatia had been first occupied by Croatia
[size=12pt]De Administrando Imperio is rejected by Catholic and Muslim academics in Bosnia & Croatia, although it is internationally recognized. They reject this work because it so clearly and specifically identifies Bosnia, Hercegovina & Dalmatia as exclusively Serb populated territory that it leaves no room for legitimate debate or questioning.[/size]

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/dai_travunija.html

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/dai_paganija.html
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/dai_zahumlje.html
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/dai_bosnia.html
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/dai_croatia.html

Royal Frankish Annals

Revision as of 11:59, 19 May 2005 by 70.48.250.239 (Talk)
(diff) ← Previous revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Monographic text written by Frankish historian Einhardt about events in the 9th century AD. It states among other things, that Ljudevit Posavski, the chief of Panonian Croatia attacked Borna, chief of Dalmatian Croatia. In 822, Borna forced Ljudevit's army back to Panonia and turned to Italy, which sent an army to finish off Ljudevit for good. Einhardt then says that, fearing the Italian army, Ljudevit came to the Serbs who Einhardt says control the greater part of Dalmatia. It is presumed that Einhardt means that Ljudevit attacked a neighbouring Serb chief because Eainhardt says that Ljudevit killed the Serb chieftan whose domain he "went to". (Monumenta Germaniae hist., T. 1., s. 209).
Croatia: in 920

Ljudevit died in 823, surviving the army sent to crush him, presumably with territory gained from the Serb chieftan he is said to have deposed . Ratimir then ruled Panonian Croatia. He was followed by Braslav until the Magyars sacked Panonian Croatia upon their arrivan in 896. By 910, Tomislav, a duke of Dalmatia, expelled the Magyars from Panonian Croatia and further expanded his domains militarily.

The document is contested between some historians. Serb historians say it makes reference to Serb presence in Dalmatia, what was once the province of Dalmatia, which stretched from the Sava to the Adriatic and did include Bosnia. It also implies that Croat control of parts of Bosnia came through military conquest in the early 9th century starting with Ljudevit in 822 AD and was not the result of random settlemnt during the 7th century. It is also the only document which gives insight into the a precise border between Serbs and Croats before 820 and seems to confirm what Constantine VII Porphyrogenitos says of the settlement of the Serbs in Bosnia in the 7th century in De administrando imperio. Croat and Bosniak historians do not accept the document as valid evidence, claiming that it sounds implausable on the grounds that Avars and Pechenegs are confused for Slavs.
Position of Dalmatia in the Roman Empire

Quote:

"An army was sent from Italy to end Ljudevit's war, but before it arrived Ljudevit left Sisak (Sisica) and went to the Serbs (Sorabi), who it is said live in the greater part of Dalmatia, he then killed through trickery the chief who took him in and tied his domain to his own. He still sent his emmisaries to the emperor's army and promised to appear before the emperor. When the autumn hunt passed, the emperor passed the Rhine for the winter to a place called Frankenfurt and there convoked a general assembly to debate many important things for the progress of the eastern parts of his kingdom with the best people he had sent to administer these areas. On that assembly, the emmisaries brought him gifts from all of the eastern Slavs, the Abroditi, Serbs (Sorabi), Bohemians, Moravians, Pechenegs and Avars who lived in Panonia."

The Alexiad by Anna Comnena
a chronicle of the events of the late 11th century:
Medieval Dalmatia was populated and ruled by Serbs

This section features scanned pages from a translation of The Alexiad by Byzantine scholar E.R.A Sewtrer originally written in 1125 AD. The author was a noblewoman of the ruling house of Byzantium. She is unsurprisingly anti-Serb because the Serb princes of Zeta had brought all Serbs outside of Byzantium under their rule and were warring with Byzantium to liberate Lipenium (Lipnik, Kosovo) & the Zygum Mountains (Prokletije, Kosovo).

This is the period immediately following Croatia’s voluntary forfeiting of its independence to Hungary and gives us a good look at the ethnic order of Dalmatia, Kosovo & Macedonia right after Croatia’s brief occupation of Dalmatia and B&H that started in 920 AD, had ended.

Comnena refers to Serbs and Dalmatians in the same sense. Comnena refers to Vukan (Bolkan) and Bodin (Bodinus) Nemanjic as Dalmatians several times and she identifies Dalmatia, Zeta, Serbia and Raska as Serb lands ruled by Vukan & Bodin’s royal house. Comnena also shows that no croatization of the Dalmatian population ever occurred during their brief Medieval occupation by Croatia. The map below shows, among other things, the city of Servia in the vicinity of Thessaloniki founded by the Serbs in the 6th century, still standing in the late 11th century,

http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/alexiad_12.html
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/alexiad_14.html
http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/lobby/7681/alexiad_67.htm
« Poslednja izmena: 21. Nov 2008, 04:23:36 od bokimajk »
IP sačuvana
social share
An elderly Albanian couple is sitting in their dark flat in Pristina. The electricity is out, yet again, and they are sitting in front of a blank television, lights out, food beginning to rot in the refrigerator which isn't running, no hot water, and certainly no cooking to do. They are just sitting there, wondering what to do next when all of the sudden, the crackle of electricity is heard when the lights begin to flicker. The television comes to life, the hum of the refrigerator can be heard and the water heater starts up.

The old man looks at his wife and says „Honey, get my gun. The Serbs are back.”
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 759
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
ma lol
IP sačuvana
social share
bokimajk: poraz je kad te druga strana u bitci porazi
a kad ti tvoji narede ovlacenje a druga strana bez borbi zauzme teritoriju to nije poraz Smile
theMadDoGbn:Koliko se sjećam iz istorije, prema Milanovom dekretu lozničanski muslimani su preseljeni u Srebrenicu, a svi do jednoga su poturčeni Srbi. Vidjećeš da su muslimani odatle mahom svijetle kose i plavih očiju.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3484
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.18
ne brini se brate ispade da split nije bio pod srbima vec samo blizu njih Smile
siguran si Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
An elderly Albanian couple is sitting in their dark flat in Pristina. The electricity is out, yet again, and they are sitting in front of a blank television, lights out, food beginning to rot in the refrigerator which isn't running, no hot water, and certainly no cooking to do. They are just sitting there, wondering what to do next when all of the sudden, the crackle of electricity is heard when the lights begin to flicker. The television comes to life, the hum of the refrigerator can be heard and the water heater starts up.

The old man looks at his wife and says „Honey, get my gun. The Serbs are back.”
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
Stvarno dobra tema za prevrtanje starih oprobanih tema. Sta je ko rekao o Hrvatima tako interesantno kao kad dzak pirinca padne sa prikolice u Kini. Ili ko sta misli o Vijetnamcima il o situaciji u Jemenu. O Hrvatima ce sigurno reci i dobro i lose, nema najgorih i najboljih na ovoj planeti i nije nista crno i belo vec mutno sivo. Jasno, kome su bili Hravti od koristi ima dobro misljenje o njemu a kome nastetili sigurno nema dobro misljenje. Eto toliko  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Agent provocateur iz Silikonske Doline

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1645
Zastava USA
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
mob
BlackBerry Torch
Inače jedna od najdebilnijih tema na Geopolitici.
Umjesto Hrvati možeš staviti bilo koji drugi narod. Uvijek je bilo onih koji su o drugim narodima loše ili dobro govorili.

Ali ne lezi vraže, očito je nekom ova tema poželjna.

(P.S. - i da je ili se na nekom Hrvatskom forumu otvori tema "Šta su rekli o Srbima" bila bi jednako tako debilna)
« Poslednja izmena: 22. Nov 2008, 00:07:48 od Sale Nadj »
IP sačuvana
social share
Prije nego odgovoriš na moj post molim lijepo pročitaj moj potpis
              Ja se ovdje uglavnom dobrano zajevavam!

Ignorancija je zdrava za živce. Dakle, ako nisam odovorio na negdje nešto a ti očekuješ moj odgovor, shvati - ignorirao sam to!
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
Pa ocito svugde ima prezivara koju morau da prezvakaju staru travu pet puta  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 759
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
ne brini se brate ispade da split nije bio pod srbima vec samo blizu njih Smile
siguran si Smile
pa ja sam osobno mislija da ste vi srbi malo pametniji
ali me iz dana u dan razuvjeravate
recimo da su ove karte tocne
pazi recimo iako sumnjam u to
ali recimo da je nekada u nekom trenutku stvarno dalmacija bila pod srpskom vlascu
iako iskreno sumnjam u to ali
dali to znaci da su hrvati koji su tu stanovali i dalje stanuju
automatski postali srbi ?  Smile
samo zbog toga sto su u nekom datom trenutku srbi okupirali dalmaciju(u sto sumnjam ali eto neka vam bude)
automatski su stanovnici dalmacije postali srbi ili su i dalje bili hrvati
ma lol pozz
IP sačuvana
social share
bokimajk: poraz je kad te druga strana u bitci porazi
a kad ti tvoji narede ovlacenje a druga strana bez borbi zauzme teritoriju to nije poraz Smile
theMadDoGbn:Koliko se sjećam iz istorije, prema Milanovom dekretu lozničanski muslimani su preseljeni u Srebrenicu, a svi do jednoga su poturčeni Srbi. Vidjećeš da su muslimani odatle mahom svijetle kose i plavih očiju.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Србија

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7739
Zastava Apatin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
mob
Nokia 
Tema!!!
IP sačuvana
social share
Leeds United....Movin' On Up

“Jedan za sve – svi za jednoga” lozinka nasa “Smrt ili slavu”
Boze daj nam snage da stvorimo otadzbinu pravu.
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8848
Zastava Србија - Београд
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4
А ја сам афросрбе мислио да си ти паметнији...  Smile

Нико нигде није рекао да су Срби окупирали Далмацију...
Они су чинили већинско становништво источно од Цетине од свог насељавања...
То становништво није побегло и није нестало... Само су временом расли, ширили се и делом изгубили идентитет...
Значи хтели, не хтели, велики број Хрвата јесте генетски српског порекла тј. диреклог порекла од тих Срба који су насељавали Далмацију...

О томе пишу званични историјски подаци налик ДАИ и Ајнхардовој хроници... Нема то везе са привременим окупацијама како си наивно покушао да прикажеш...
IP sačuvana
social share
Srbe treba staviti van zakona. Tu je sudac i overšitelj svaki onaj koji je i bjesnom paščetu. - Ante Starčević
U slučaju sukoba sa Srbijom nakon aneksije Bosne i Hercegovine Srbe treba masakrirati i proterati iz Hrvatske. - Josip Frank
Srbi u Hrvatskoj su Cigani, Vlasi i bog zna što, koji su s turskog koca utekli nama. Srbi su dakle Vlaški nakot zrio za sikiru. - Stjepan Radić

Tuđmanov cilj je bio rat po svaku cenu. Po tom njegovom konceptu trebalo je da Srbi nestanu iz Hrvatske - Josip Boljkovac, bivši ministar policije Hrvatske
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 61 62 64 65 66
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 14:31:57
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.104 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.