Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 06:05:12
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 3 4 6 7 ... 77
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011  (Pročitano 110052 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1825
Zastava Bosna i Hecegovina
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6
mob
Samsung Galaxy S4
Retoricko pitanje ili...?  Smile
Naravno da ce moci, bez problema.  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 20. Jul 2010, 14:51:04 od Vitto »
IP sačuvana
social share
"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 450
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.99
mob
Sony Xperia E1
PES 2011 system requirements   ne zahtjeva puno..

Moze li moja masina da podrzi ovo???

AMD Athlon II X2 215 2.71GHz
Ram: 3GB
Graficka:ATI Radeon HD 4600 1024MB
Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows mi je ocenio komp na 5,1
 Smile Smile Smile Smile

brate fina ti masina, pogotovo graficka od 1 giga.. sigurno ce da podrzi Smiley

bilo bi ljepse vidjeti da imas 4 giga rama.. Smiley
« Poslednja izmena: 20. Jul 2010, 15:46:41 od Sowa96 »
IP sačuvana
social share

Edit by latifovich: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 994
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6
mob
Nokia e72
mozes na low
IP sačuvana
social share
From ex girl to next girl.
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1825
Zastava Bosna i Hecegovina
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6
mob
Samsung Galaxy S4

Windows 7 Ultimate

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Nema potrebe ako mu je Win 7 32-bitni.
IP sačuvana
social share
"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 450
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.99
mob
Sony Xperia E1

Windows 7 Ultimate

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Nema potrebe ako mu je Win 7 32-bitni.

mislio sam pored 1 giga graficke bi bilo ljepse vidjeti 4 giga rama.. al nema on sta poboljsavat.. moci cemu da podrzi..
IP sačuvana
social share

Edit by latifovich: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Knjga je svetinja....Svetinja se ne dira

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 133
Zastava Osecina.To je kod Valjeva
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Internet Explorer 8.0
pa do pre neki dan sam imao neku staru krsinu
AMD 2500+ 1.75GHz
Asus a 9555 series od 128 MB VRAM
512 RAM memorije
Smile Smile Smile
Ali sad mi ovaj gura Race Driver Gird
Na ultra grafici
IP sačuvana
social share
The next time you think your having a bad day,imagine this:
You're a siamese twin,your brother is gay.......
your not.
He has a date coming over tonight.
Your only have one Ass
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

I'm ALEKSANDAR,BITCH

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6
mob
Samsung 069/***/***
Novi sam na forumu al pes odvaljujem evo jos nekih informacija Wink

BaL : a closer look

After the bombardment of PES2011 gameplay impressions, video and screens which I’m sure got us all that more familiar with this years instalment of the PES franchise, it seems perhaps a good time to shift some focus on one of the few features of the game we are yet to get a great deal of information on, bar an announcement that it will undergo some improvements and the couple of screen shots that surfaced earlier this week.   So I think it right to take a little look at what might await regards the games Become a Legend mode.  

More after the jump!

Taking a look at the first of the BaL screens – which I think tells us more than initially meets the eye – we see a glimpse of the players virtual manager in the locker room, apparently giving specific instruction as to what he demands from the veteran ML default, Stremer.   The first thing that jumped out for me in this screen was that the instruction was being given to a right full-back, so it would seem that this year the BaL mode has expanded with regards to what positions the user can play with defence now being an option.   Then of course we have the instructions themselves, In the accompanying press release for these shots it is stated that :

In the locker room, the manager gives you clear instructions on tactics to be used, your tasks, expected play area on the pitch, and player you have to mark, etc.   Instructions change depending on situation of your team.  

The manager gives you feedback on your achievement of given tasks including play area and tactics for you after the match.   And you will receive evaluation message and rating from the manager.   In the Become a Legend mode, users will be able to play with clear objectives during the game this year.   Users also will be able to recognise how much trust your manager has in you and level of your contribution to the team.   This will make users have a sense of accomplishment after the match.  

What this all suggests is that there will be welcome level of additional depth to the BaL experience.   Particularly worthy of note is that it is mentioned that player instruction can alter depending on the situation of your team, which I would assume means that the scoreline in particular can dictate what is expected from the user in their role.   This is quite significant as in theory this would mean that you are no longer just operating in a role in a generic fashion, which in turn would surely increase the sense of involvement you feel as an individual and give you a greater sense of contribution to the team effort as a whole.  

Also welcome is the user being able to recognise the level of trust the virtual manager has in you.   Providing it is implemented well and some variety is present when moving from club to club, I can see a many a falling out or even a sense of allegiance forming with a virtual Mourinho or Pep Guardiola-esque figures for example.   This could even potentially act as a major contributing factor to the player deciding whether they should look to move on or stick it out.   Imagine finally arriving at the club you really want to play for only for the manager to prove to be a bit of a ‘Domenech’ and finding yourself having to seriously think about your future.   This is all speculation on my part of course that this is how it will play out with these new features but you have to admit the prospect does sound rather appealing and very involving.  

I have to confess that Become a Legend and similar modes of it’s ilk present in other sports games have thus far failed pretty miserably in getting me hooked into their unique style of play and what they demand.   My one issue has always been that of a feeling of disconnect between that of myself, my team mates (not helped by poor AI!), and club/manager, which as a result makes the whole experience feel incredibly shallow and unrewarding.   These modes are not present in sports titles and loved by many without reason however and it is this, along with these proposed improvements being made to this style of play, that might well see me give BaL a little bit more TLC in PES2011.  

It strikes me that Konami have looked at not only improving and refining the technical assets that drive the game but are at the same time looking to implement a higher quality of overall game design in all the games various modes, with Become a Legend not missing out in this approach in PES2011.  
IP sačuvana
social share
All the crazy shit I did tonight
those will be the best memories.  
I just wanna let it go for the night
that would be the best therapy for me.  

Hey, hey, yeah, yeah.  

www. youtube. com/watch?v=vTKEnyClayw ♥

I'm ALEKSANDAR, bitch

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 555
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
mob
SonyEricsson k700i
Ljudi da li se neko seca kada je izasao DEMO za PES 2010 ?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6537
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.125
mob
Apple iPhone
Da, pocetkom septembra. Svake godine sve ranije i ranije izlazi, koliko primecujem.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1596
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Demo izbacuju tri nedelje pred full igru. Mislim da će biti krajem septembra ili početkom oktobra. Biće ovo , verovatno, najbolji pes dosad.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 3 4 6 7 ... 77
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 06:05:12
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.086 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.