Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
/srv/burek/vhosts/burek.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default2/index.template.php: 578
Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Prijavi me trajno:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mrznje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Glasanje
Pitanje: Ko ce biti sampion?
Miami
55.7%  (39)
Dallas
44.3%  (31)
Ukupno glasova: 70
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 582
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: NBA Sezona 2010/2011  (Pročitano 344159 puta)
Supermoderator
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Aries
Pol
Poruke 42390
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 10.60
Sad ima 3  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Internet Explorer 8.0
LeBron thanks Cleveland fans at annual bike-a-thon

AKRON, Ohio (AP) -- LeBron James finally thanked his fans in Cleveland on Saturday, making his first public appearance since he left the Cavaliers for the Miami Heat.

At his annual "King for Kids" charity bike-a-thon in downtown Akron, James addressed a friendly crowd of several hundred people who cheered as he took the podium.

"To the city of Cleveland, my fans in Cleveland, my fans in northeast Ohio," said James, "I want to say thank you for the last seven years and the years that continue to go in the future."

Then he repeated the thank you to Cleveland a second time, as if for extra emphasis.

"So I want to thank the city of Cleveland, also northeast Ohio, for all the great years that I've had," he said.

Last week, James came under fire for taking out a full-page newspaper ad in the Akron Beacon Journal in which he thanked the city of Akron for its support. The ad contained no mention of Cleveland, where James got his start in the NBA.

Emotions are still running high among Cleveland fans who felt betrayed by James, who was revered in that city for years.

After James left for Miami to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, Cavs owner Dan Gilbert sent off a scathing letter to Cleveland fans vowing to win a title before James does.

But in Akron, at least, James is still very much loved by the people who watched him grow up. After giving his brief speech -- and without answering any questions from the media -- James hopped on a bicycle and joined about 400 children who received free bicycles along the one-mile course.

Wearing a red shirt with the word "Akron" printed on it, James also thanked that city and its mayor for extending open arms to the player and his family. He said this is the most precious day of the year for him.

"Because I'm able to give back to the city that I grew up in, the city that I love," James said to cheers. "And the city that I will always give back to."

Most fans were pleased to see him, and didn't understand the vitriol that has been directed at James from the rest of northeast Ohio since he left.

"This is his home. He's been very supportive of us in the past," said Tony Morganti, a Cavs fan from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. "He said he's going to continue to be so, and I think this just proves it."

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/08/07/lebron.bike.ap/index.html
IP sačuvana
social share
Bolje da me mrze zbog onog što jesam, nego da me vole zbog onog što nisam

Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 10.60
Broken Bone In Foot May Sideline Mavs’ Beaubois For Up To 3 Months

Mavericks point guard Roddy Beaubois broke a bone in his left foot while training with the French national team and could miss the start of the season, The Dallas Morning News reported.

Beaubois could miss three months if surgery is required, according to the newspaper. A timetable for his return will be determined after an evaluation with team doctors.

“It happens,” Mavs owner Mark Cuban told the newspaper in an e-mail.

Beaubois averaged 7.1 points last season, but coach Rick Carlisle said Beaubois, who averaged 12.5 minutes in 56 games, would have an increased role next season.

(Yahoo)
« Poslednja izmena: 09. Avg 2010, 00:20:18 od bojan.c »
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 10.60
Basketball stars, Obama play hoops for troops

WASHINGTON (AP)—President Barack Obama pulled together an informal dream team of current and former basketball superstars Sunday. But only a few people got to see it.

LeBron James(notes), Dwyane Wade
(notes), Carmelo Anthony
(notes) and other NBA all-stars joined Obama in Washington
to entertain wounded troops.

The present-day stars were joined by some retired legends, including Bill Russell and Magic Johnson. College player Maya Moore of the Connecticut Huskies women’s team also played.

The game was played for a group of “wounded warriors”—troops injured in action—and participants in the White House’s mentoring program. It took place at a gym inside Washington’s Fort McNair, a short drive from the White House. The president was inside the gym for about two hours.

The reporters assigned to keep tabs on the president were shut out of the gym, forced to wait in vans outside. Asked why media coverage was blocked, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said Obama “just wanted to play.”

After the game some of the players joined Obama and a group of his friends for a barbecue at the White House, capping the president’s 49th birthday week.

A small tent and tables decorated with sunflowers and yellow and white tablecloths were being set up on the South Lawn when Obama returned from playing basketball. The White House said the meal will include shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico.

First lady Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha are vacationing in Spain; the Obamas’ older daughter, Malia, is away at summer camp.

(Yahoo)
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 18999
Zastava Beograd-Vračar
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.60
mob
Nokia E72
Мајами, и ове и наредних сезона. Јаки, прејаки.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Poznata licnost

Jedan je Ilic kapiten!!!

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3722
Zastava Hafnarfjörður, Iceland
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.125
mob
Sagem xg6
Da se upisem samo.
IP sačuvana
social share
"Za stolom se vode često razgovori prazni, bledi a teren je pravo mesto da se vidi ko šta vredi." - Dusko Radovic
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 10.60

Ne bih rekao da su jaki tj. prejaki ali da imaju dobar menadzment sa Rajlijem .. to je tacno

Da se upisem samo.

Dobro dosao  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 10.60
Tracy McGrady: Pursued by Detroit

Update: The Pistons are in serious contract talks with McGrady, the Detroit News reports.

Recommendation: The Pistons are reportedly trying to sign the seven-time All-Star to a deal at the veteran’s minimum ($1.2 million). McGrady’s presence on the Pistons’ roster would make it easier for the team to move Tayshaun Prince(notes) and/or Richard Hamilton
(notes), both of whom have been bandied about in trade rumors all
summer.

(Yahoo)
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5634
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
mob
Apple 
i to ubedljivo  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 09. Avg 2010, 12:35:58 od mikanovski »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 10.60
Evo novih vesti do sada 

Podebljane vesti su novi igraci koji su dosli u timove

Uzivajte Smile

Bulls, Noah talk extension 5:08 pm EDT (AP)
Latife .. evo ti jedna dobra vest za tebe  Smile ... bice dobro ako ostane Noah

Nets sign free agent forward Sean May 4:47 pm EDT (AP)
Da li su ovi normalni .. pa sta ce im ova budala od igraca .. c,c,c ..

Timberwolves announce Tolliver signing 4:23 pm EDT (AP)
Odigrao je solidnu sezonu sa Golden State Warriors-ima .. solidan potez  Smile

Red Wings-Tigers owner Ilitch wants to buy Pistons 4:17 pm EDT (AP)
Hm .. sta li ce biti od ovoga  Smile

Stern says league, union will meet this week 3:47 pm EDT (AP)
Da mozda ne bude veci " salary cap " ?  Smile

NBA to play 2 regular-season games in London 2:24 pm EDT (AP)
Evo sanse za one u Evropi da se malo nagledaju kosarke  Smile Smile

Marbury Tells Knicks: 'Good Luck' With Isiah 1:47 pm EDT (SportingNews.com)
Ovaj me Marbury majke mi nervira  Smile .. kakav je to propalitet od igraca i sad mu svi krivi
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 582
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.082 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.