Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Izbola cerku 40 puta da istera zlog duha  (Pročitano 5863 puta)
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13403
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 14.0.835.187
mob
HTC m9
a joj majko svoja jadno dijete pa jel prezivilo  Smile te duhove sto nije zvala istjerivace duhova
IP sačuvana
social share
jafa boy
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 6.0.2
Užas! Nema to veze sa religijom nego sa psihičkim problemima. Tragedija

Pa nije videla u ceri male zelene vec demone o kojima pricaju popovi  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
@Angeleer,daj onu tvoju sliku "Nuke em from orbit".
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

high prudence

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 9110
Zastava Amber
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
mob
Nokia 1800
Eh ti zli dusi... Niko ne pita kako je njima  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
                                Someone stole my donuts, and now you're all gonna pay!                               
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 14.0.835.186
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Neznanje je osnova svakog sujeverja...
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Uvek izostave pola...

Mother Shayma Ali killed daughter, four, 'as sacrifice'

A woman "sacrificed" her daughter to Allah to "exorcise evil spirits", the Old Bailey has heard.

Shayma Ali, 36, who was suffering from psychosis, stabbed the four-year-old up to 40 times and took out her liver.

The girl's body was found at her east London flat on the Chatsworth Estate, Clapton, east London, in December.

Ali pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility. She was sent to a mental hospital indefinitely.

When police arrived at their east London home, the woman was chanting: "I seek refuge in God from the curse of Satan".

The Old Bailey heard Ali had sunk "suddenly and deeply into mental illness" and was convinced the spirits or jinn had entered the bodies of members of her family.
Koranic verses

Her daughter had remained at the flat in December because she had been ill and was not allowed to go to nursery.

After her arrest, Ali told her husband: "Suddenly it came into my mind that I should correct my behaviour towards Allah.

"Then a voice told me 'if you love Allah you should sacrifice your daughter."'

She told a doctor she strangled the child and when she was unconscious, she carried her on to the kitchen table where she used the knife to ensure the spirits were exorcised.

As she stabbed the girl, Koranic verses were played in the background on an electronic device, the court heard.

Judge Anthony Morris told Ali: "One of the horrifying aspects of this case is how quickly you lost control of yourself."

Gary Dolby, head of London's Crown Prosecution Service Homicide Unit, said: "Family members and police officers encountered appalling scenes when they entered the house.

"This is clearly a very sad case and our thoughts go to the family at this difficult time."

===============

She had become obsessed that the child, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was possessed by a Jinn, a spirit referred to in the Koran which can occupy humans and animals.

In the winter months of last year Ali developed acute transient psychosis, which ended in the killing of the child on December 16.

Duncan Atkinson, prosecuting, said Ali had become an increasingly devout follower of Islam after a trip to Egypt in 2009.

By last year she was prone to 'outbursts of aggression' towards members of her family who became concerned that her mental health was deteriorating.

'She became particularly pre-occupied by the idea of possession by a thing call a Jinn,' said Mr Atkinson.

He told the Old Bailey Ali became increasingly obsessed with exorcising the evil spirits.

'She removed the eyes from toys and videos, covering over the eyes on covers of DVDs and books,' he said.

'She also became obsessed with cleaning because she believed such evil spirits thrived in dirty spaces.' He said she 'talked constantly about evil spirits' and the belief that her daughter was possessed.

On December 16 last year she was alone with her daughter, who was not attending nursery because of a recent illness, at her home in east London.

Ali later told a psychiatrist she had been praying when she began to think about sacrificing a child 'as proof of her love of God'.

Mr Atkinson said: 'She became convinced God wanted her to sacrifice her own child.

'She gripped her daughter by the neck until she blacked out. She took her to the kitchen and, as she said, "just to make sure she had killed the Jinn, the evil spirits, properly I took a kitchen knife which had been lying about and stabbed my daughter".'

The court heard she called her husband and was found by family members in the lounge. The child was dead in the kitchen.

Police officers observed Ali repeatedly chanting: 'I seek refuge in God from the curse of Satan.' She was subsequently arrested and later charged with murder.

The four-year-old had suffered 28 exit wounds to her back, but many of the wounds overlapped each other, leading the pathologist to believe there had been 30 to 40 stab wounds.

She had also suffered blunt impact injuries to her head and compression to her neck.

In January this year Ali spoke to her husband and told him: 'A voice told me "if you really love Allah you would sacrifice your daughter".'

Psychiatrist Dr Philip Baker said Ali had become ill very quickly and it was 'very difficult for any action to be taken' but when she was psychotic she was capable of extreme violence.

Ali admitted manslaughter by reason of diminished responsibility. Wearing a burka she sobbed in the dock, flanked by three nurses, as she entered her plea.

Judge Anthony Morris QC ordered she be detained in a medium-secure unit for treatment without limit of time under sections 27 and 41 of the Mental Health Act.

'You were suffering from what has been described as an acute and transient psychotic disorder which clearly had been getting significantly worse over a short period of time before you carried out the killing,' he said.

'You became convinced that God wanted you to sacrifice your child and you went on to carry out the most terrible attack upon your four year-old daughter, stabbing her many, many times and then removing her internal organs.'

He added: 'One of the most horrifying aspects of this case is how quickly you lost control of yourself in that you became, in a very short period of time, somebody who was acting in a way entirely foreign to your normal manner of behaviour.

'The authorities must think long and hard before considering whether it is safe to release you, having regard to the rapidity of the onset of your acute symptoms in this case.'

dailymail.co.uk

4 godine... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28351
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 14.0.835.187
mob
Nokia krntija
ludaka na sve strane
IP sačuvana
social share
onaj kome nije do drkanja bolje neka se bavi politikom
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

high prudence

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 9110
Zastava Amber
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
mob
Nokia 1800
Citat
Shayma Ali, 36, who was suffering from psychosis

Mhm, sad ima psihozu... A dok nije počela da kolje bila je samo ''religiozna''  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
                                Someone stole my donuts, and now you're all gonna pay!                               
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

-.- Hello I'm Johnny Cash -.-

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8916
Zastava Sarajevo
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
Da je bila ateista, to se ne bi desilo Smile Pa zbog toga, I think, therefore I am atheist Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1473
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 11.51
Pa..ako nista, uspela je da joj istera dusu  Smile   

bas bolesno...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.