Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 01:14:33
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 12
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Indigo Girls  (Pročitano 15705 puta)
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Strange Fire"

I come to you with strange fire, i make an offering of love, the incense of my soil is burned by the fire in my blood. i come with a softer answer to the questions that lie in your path. i want to harbor you from the anger, find a refuge from the wrath.

This is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.

Mercenaries of the shrine, who are you to speak for god? with haughty eyes and lying tongues and hands that shed innocent blood. who delivered you the power to interpret calvary? you gamble away our freedom to gain your own authority.

Find another state of mind. grab hold. strange fire burns with the motion of love.

When you learn to love yourself, you will dissolve all the stones that are cast, you will learn to burn the icing sky and to melt the waxen mask. yes, to have the gift of true release, this is a peace that will take you higher. i come to you with my offering., i bring you strange fire.

This is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Crazy Game"

Crazy game, i never should have started to play, but now you couldn't tear me away cause love is sweet, sweet baby. so good to you and so bad and i fear, the situation's clear before my eyes. confusion wants to break me and it tries but i've been a little bit stronger from the start listen to my heart:

Cause if you're ever believing i'm thinking of leaving look to the moon, cause it's a fact she may go wandering about but she always comes shining back and it's true, i'll wait for you.

You dry your tears, don't be thinking grey is here to stay. sometimes everything is in the way you're wanting to look at it, turn your view around, dry your eyes. eyes like yours should carry a smile, i haven't seen them sparkle in a while, give it one more try, dry your eyes.

Cause if you're ever believing i'm thinking of leaving look to the moon, cause it's a fact she may go wandering about but she always comes shining back and it's true, i'll wait for you.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Left Me A Fool"

Everybody loves you, and they want to know your story, you go riding out a mystery, concealed in all your glory, but when it comes to flesh and bones, you remind me of shallot, only made of shadows, even though your not. i remember how i spend all my energy and time with affected conversation, trying to pry inside your mind, you are as beautiful as truth, and as empty as a shell, and i came to you one night, and it make me feel like hell.

Oh, to reach through all your surface, just to find an empty pool, and to suffer all your pride, as i lay down by your side, and you swallowed up my heart and left me a fool, left me a fool.

Everybody loves a hero, an image to create, antithesis of everything inside ourselves we hate, but you'd better close your eyes when it's time for them to die, because you'd hate to think the life you'd build upon them was a lie.

Oh, to reach through all your surface, just to find an empty pool, and to suffer all your pride, as i lay down by your side, and you swallowed up my heart and left me a fool, left me a fool.

I resign myself to silence. i will never blow your cover, no one ever has to know who the hero too for lover, but it comes to mind as you blaze on as brilliant as a star, how many you've left behind, how many casualties there are.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"I Don't Wanna Know"

You followed me this far, did you find out what's inside? can you tell me what I'm doing? is it something i should hid? cause i don't know for sure, i don't wanna find out what i left there for.

I'm not scared and i'm not lonely. i'm not saving all my money of my breath. i'm not looking for an answer, i'm not asking anyone to second guess.

You told me all your secrets, so i filled you up with lies. now i'm living honestly, because i said goodbye. i can't go home anymore, i don't wanna find out what i left there for.

I'm not scared and i'm not lonely. i'm not saving all my money of my breath. i'm not looking for an answer, i'm not asking anyone to second guess.

I was losing all my senses, i was losing all control, it was getting so offensive, now you want me back for more, i just won't go.

If you think you know the answers, then you've got a lot of gall, cause it gives you satisfaction, knowing nothing at all. i don't care anymore, i don't wanna find out what i left there for.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Hey Jesus"

Hey, jesus, it's me. i don't usually talk to you but my baby's gonna leave me, and there's something you must do. i am not your faithful servant, i hang around sometimes with a bunch of your black sheep, but if you make my baby stay, i'll make it up to you and that's a promise i will keep, hey, jesus, it's me. i'm the one who talked to you yesterday and i asked you please, please for a favor but my baby's gone away, went away anyway and i don't really think it's fair, you've got the power to make us all believe in you and then we call you in our despair, and you don't come through. hey, jesus, it's me, i'm sorry. i don't remember all i said, i had a few, no, too many and they went straight to my head, made me feel like i could argue with god but you know, it's easy for you, you got friends all over the world, you had the whole world waiting for your birth but now i ain't got nobody, i don't know what my life's worth. i'm not gonna call on you any more. i'm sure you've got a million things to do, all i was
trying to do was to get through to you, get through to you because when i die and i get up to your doors i don't even know if you're gonna let me in the place, how come i gotta die to get a change to talk to you face to face?
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Walk Away"

We used to walk in each other arm, "one on one," that's what you said. now the moon is a sliver in our eye, we stumble bleeding on this broken glass.

There's too much repetition, you know you're past the point of sane. all this broken glass you left behind, won't let you make a clean, clean walk away.

Now we're crossing from the sacred ground, where we once held each other, each other's names. when the words are sparse, we feel we're so profound, but babe you know all i feel, i feel so ashamed.

There's too much repetition, you know you're past the point of sane. all this broken glass you left behind, won't let you make a clean, clean walk away.

There was a time when we gave everything, and it was true, true enough to bleed. but now you feel that you've got nothing left. if there's nothing to lose, then there's nothing to gain. walk away.

You know i'd still hold you, if i could, it's hard not to try and change try to change your mind. i'm a pillar of salt, i want you to understand. this is the last time, the last time i ever look behind. walk away.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Make It Easier"

I'm in search of greener pastures, don't like my gar- den's what i said, although i'm working harder than last year, i'm still deep in the red, i am rowing as hard as i can, and they're selling me up a stream, i'm always one more step away from the american dream. i got a chip on my shoulder about the size of a mental block, i've got someone on the telephone trying to sell me a future in stock, maybe i work too hard to be happy, and i should practice letting go, but it's hard not to rock the boat when you're sailing against the undertow.

I want to slide into the black and wear the black mask, i might not get what i lack, but it doesn't hurt to ask if i want to sail, i need my life to be breezier i said, please, god, or someone, make it easier.

I went to sunday school every sunday swallowed the bait and i got the hook and when i needed something someday i would read the good book. tell me, what does it take to get ahead? sometimes i know i'd sell my soul when it looks like everybody else is flying, and i'm crawling in the hole, maybe if i open my own business, maybe if i buy the lottery ticket, someone tell me what is the secret to getting out of the thicket? give me more than just a sample, i need a whole lot of glory then my life become an example of the american success story.

I want to slide into the black and wear the black mask, i might not get what i lack, but it doesn't hurt to ask if i want to sail, i need my life to be breezier i said, please, god, or someone, make it easier.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"You Left It Up To Me"

When i let you go, i cursed myself with empty hands. strong enough to watch you walk, but not enough to understand. with spiteful eyes you burn for my grace. i was trying to stand outside of this, you were trying to save face.

You can say that i don't care, i don't care. you can hope that we still have something left to share. just between you, baby and me there's nothing there.

I finally found someone that i can hold. you ask me to defend myself, as if i shouldn't be so bold. get that look off of your face. i don't have the time, you don't have the place.

You can say that i don't care, i don't care. you can hope that we still have something left to share. just between you, baby and me there's nothing there.

What are you gonna do? I can't salvage any truth for you. Everybody else already knows and it hurts you to realize so leave well enough, enough alone:

You don't need my hands to help you understand, you don't need to hear my voice (you have no choice). so don't being throwing stones, the closer we get, the harder they come. even if your feeling alone, don't come home. when it ways up to you, you left it up to me.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Hammer And A Nail"

Clearing webs from the hovel
a blistered hand on the handle of a shovel
I've been digging too deep, I always do.
I see my face on the surface
I look a lot like narcissus
A dark abyss of an emptiness
Standing on the edge of a drowning blue.
I look behind my ears for the green
Even my sweat smells clean
Glare off the white hurts my eyes
Gotta get out of bed get a hammer and a nail
Learn how to use my hands, not just my head
I think myself into jail
Now I know a refuge never grows
From a chin in a hand in a thoughtful pose
Gotta tend the earth if you want a rose.
I had a lot of good intentions
Sit around for fifty years and then collect a pension,
Started seeing the road to hell and just where it starts.
But my life is more than a vision
The sweetest part is acting after making a decision
I started seeing the whole as a sum of its parts.
My life is part of the global life
I'd found myself becoming more immobile
When I'd think a little girl in the world can't do anything.
A distant nation my community
A street person my responsibility
If I have a care in the world I have a gift to bring.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

"Welcome Me"

Welcome me to the city of angels,
devil prophets still hold my hand.
I walked your stillborn streets for hours,
ethnic echoes spitting out their trials.
I'll be the first to praise the sun,
the first to praise the moon,
the first to hold the lone coyote,
the last to set it free.
Welcome me to a haven given,
it's well received into my open arms.
I ran in my sleep through shaking tremors,
I had the splitting earth echoing in my ears.
the last to set it free.
Welcome me to the city of angels,
there's a devil monkey laying on our backs.
Where's the heart, where's the bullet for breaking.
Somebody give me a weapon,
a pacifying weapon.
the last to set it free.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 12
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 01:14:33
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.