Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 19:11:16
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 6
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Hole  (Pročitano 13852 puta)
03. Dec 2005, 16:05:35
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *TEENAGE WHORE*  When I was a teenage whore, my mother asked me, she said, "baby, what for? I give you plenty, why do you want more? Baby, why are you a teenage whore?" I said, "I feel so all alone, and I, I wish I could die! So many things you put me through, and I, I wish I could DIE!!!" When I was a teenage whore, the rain came down like it never did before. I pay good money not to be ignored. Oh why am I a teenage whore? I've seen your repulsion and it looks real good on you. Tonight why what you put me through. Of my house, get out of my house, get out of my house, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! When I was a teenage whore, my mother asked me, she said, "baby, what for? I give you plenty, why do you want more? Baby, why are you a teenage whore?" I've seen your repulsion and it looks real good on you. I don't want to live what you have, you have put me through. I wanted that shirt, and I, I wanted those pants. It's all the lying put me through and I and I never. Why?.....
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *Babydoll*  Here you come sucking my energy, and you suck it up right off the street babydoll. Here you are sucking my energy and you, drill in my good hole so that I can see you are, you are so much bigger than me, you are, you are so much bigger than me, babydoll. My raw hand, my fever blister, watch me, watch me, watch me disappear. Here she comes, her pants undone, all waste and void, all waste and void. There you go in your nazi car, oh, oh babydoll, what a whore you are. And you sit around with your old rag, how can I, how can I talk when you, you've got the gag? Here you come sucking my energy, and you suck it up right off the street, babydoll. Babydoll her, I destroy what I began, I destroy. She's hanging in the blossom tree, and babydoll just bleeds for me. Babydoll. In the dark she's all I feel, her chemical wedding, her chemical peel. I knife me, and I slash mine, and I knife me and I slash mine. Sick of the sight of me? Well - here you are as ugly as me. Drill in my good hole so that I can see, yeah, drill in my good hole so that I can see, yeah. Here you come sucking me energy and you suck it up right off the street, babydoll. She stares too long into the sun. And now, I want a cancer. That crooked eye spun. Admiring my energy, cos baby, you are so much bigger than me, babydoll. Little girl, she's on the floor, she gets it all cos she's the whore. Little girl, she's on the ground, she gets it all for falling, falling down. Falling down, in my world. "I am, I am not free," she says, "help me, I am withering. Withering."....
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *SASSY*   (Courtney says to the others)  We're rolling you guys.

Why? Why? Why am I here? Why am I here? I don't care, CARE! Sit back down. Sit back down. Sit back down.

(Courtney screams) COS I SAID SO!!!!

(Courtney speaks) I was so stupid, I would have done anything for you. Honey, your reputation is shit in this town. I was so stupid, I would have done anything for you. Honey, your reputation is shit in this town.

She's sassy. She's walking tall......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *GOOD SISTER, BAD SISTER*  Good sister, bad sister. Better burn that dress, sister. Scar tissue, blood blister. Suck up on the dreg, sister. But I can't and I want to so bad and, I try but I can't and I want to so bad and, I try but I can't and I want to so bad and. Good sister, bad sister. You're different from the rest, sister. Choke, strangle, rip, trist her. Sell me down the river, sister. I try, but I can't and I want to so bad and, I try, but I can't and I want to so bad and, I try, I try, I try. Come here and sit and talk about it just for a second, yeah, you sit back down. You're choking on big, black, bloody mouthfuls of it. You left me lying in your dog descent, and choking on your candy flesh. And I'll be the biggest scar in your back. Run down, and jagged, and naked, and black. I'll be the biggest dick that you ever had. Hey, want it bad, hey want it bad, you want it. Good sister, bad sister. Tell me what you want, sister. Better watch your back, sister. Even you cannot resist her. But, I can't and I want to so bad and, I try but I can't and I want to so bad and, I try but I can't and I want to so bad and, I try but I can't and, I try, fuck try. Sugar star eyes fall down and talk to me. She comes to crucify all who now release. I am not in a ruby to grease, and sugar comes from her arteries. I'll be the biggest scar. Run down and jagged, and naked, and black. I'll be the biggest scar in your sky. Hey, want it bad, you want it bad, you want it bad. Sugar star, she is incredulous. All over, wipe her feet, rips off her dress. She wants you, in her descent. You're choking on her candy flesh. I'll be the biggest scar in your back. Run down and jagged, and naked, black. I'll be the biggest dick that you ever had. Hey, want it bad, you want it bad, you want it......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *MRS. JONES*  Sorry man, sorry, sorry, I've got a bad eye. Shouldn't have, I shouldn't have looked at it, I, I shouldn't have looked at it, go. Go away, go away, sugar star. Sugar star, with the abortionist head. You want her, on the bed, with her legs wide open and her eyes all spread. What's the matter with black jack bones? Oh, Mrs. Jones, oh Mrs. Jones, oh. Cry me a river, but just take me home, oh Mrs. Jones, oh Mrs. Jones. Sorry man, I got a gut slit, me, me, fucking ran away with my abortionist. My little eye blacked, you know, jizzed with the knife they used to, to cut my face with. It's been starbbing out baby, baby angels, smile, smile. The sky's a narcotic, with black jack bones. Oh, Mrs. Jones, please Mrs. Jones. My virus is raging, its breaking my bones. Oh, Mrs. Jones, please Mrs. Jones. Come slide real. I will follow you down the sick drain. When I lean on, on the sink, don't worry, don't worry, don't worry baby, you will, you will never stink so bad. Sorry man, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked at it. I'm sorry man. You're a night blooming sickle cell, your night blooming sickle cell, hurry away, hurry away. Look into the bloodroot, you suicide bitch, it takes an hour like you to make me wanna live. I'm sorry, I'm sorry man, I'm sorry man. A narcotic with black jack bones, oh Mrs. Jones, oh Mrs. Jones. Your little doggie won't leave me alone, oh Mrs. Jones, please Mrs. Jones. My virus is raging, its breaking my bones, oh Mrs. Jones, please Mrs. Jones. Cry me a river baby, just take me home, oh Mrs. Jones, oh Mrs. Jones. Sister ectoplasma, she's incredulous. Just like a pro, she takes off her dress, and she kicks you down in her snow-white pumps. Just remember it was me who found the lumps. Shit, shit, shit, shit. East is east and west is west, and mine was you, and mine was the best. East is east and west is west, and mine was you and mine was, mine was, oh Mrs. Jones. Honey.

(Courtney speaks) Don't ask me again. Don't ever talk to me like that again......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *BERRY*  Wo yeah! Wo yeah! Well, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Do y'wanna ride on my death machine? Fucking die in it if you die. Wo yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Yeah, I kill what I need. Yeah, I kill I need. And when I die, won't you bury me? Cos I've buried you, baby, deep in me. Wo yeah! Wo yeah! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Cut it open. What's inside? You won't drag me back there. Yeah, I wanna know, baby said I wanna know. Never know. Never know. Cut it open. Say pretty please. You'll never drag it to that, yeah. I wanna know baby, said I wanna know. Never know. Never know. And when I die, won't you bury me? Cos I've buried you, baby, deep in me. Yeah, when you fall for the garbage man,
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *LOADED*  The black lung coat and your little crown. That's the crown that you get for falling down. Hey baby, let me look in your eyes. I see you staring in a weird red light. The pump the grind that I call my head. The suck milk nebula I use instead. The sacred clot and the sweet cream udder. The weird red light that pulls you under. Open my scar, let out my stars. Slut me open and suck my scars. And now, I'm loaded. You know I'm loaded. Your black coat and your little crown. That's the crown that you get when you fall down. Hey baby, won't you wave goodbye? As you go up the fucking weird red light. The rotten sun spits on your rawhide, cos you dance to the song of a suicide. He only laughs when you try to hide, to the rat poison daughter of a suicide. Slut me open and suck my scars. You better open your eyes when I come down. And now, I'm loaded. You know I'm loaded. Don't blush when I rip you open. Don't blush when I rip you open. Hey baby, let me look in your eyes, as you go off into your weird red light. The pump the grind that I call my head. The suck milk nebula I use instead. The sweet cream clot and the sick milk udder. The weird red light that pulls me under. Me open and suck my scars. You better open your eyes when I come down. And now, I'm loaded. You know I'm loaded. I just get loaded. I just get loaded. I just get loaded. You know I loaded, so am I, so am I. I just got, I just got, I just get, I just get, I just get loaded, I just get loaded. Sorry, sorry.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *STARBELLY*  You know what it is? It's that you're a masochist - that's what I'm thinking right now. You know what it is? It's that you're a masochist - that's what I'm thinking right now. I would never....Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night, and wouldn't you love to love her. And I walk straight into this mess of mine, and I put on my best sunday dress. And I walk straight into this mess of mine, and I put on my best sunday dress......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *PRETTY ON THE INSIDE*  Slut kiss girls, won't you promise her smack? Is she pretty on the inside? Is she pretty from the back? Slut kiss girls, won't you water her rack? Is she pretty on the inside? Baby, pretty from the back? Slut kiss girls, molasses rot black strap. Is she ugly on the inside? Baby ugly, ugly from the back? There is no power, my pretty power, my pretty power, my pre. Slut kiss girls, won't you promise her smack? Is she pretty on the inside? Is she ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly?

(You can hear Courtney giggling in the background)
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 6
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 19:11:16
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.