Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 15:59:01
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Bush  (Pročitano 23126 puta)
18. Feb 2006, 09:50:06
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong"

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6

Albumi:

Sixteen Stone  lyrics
Razorblade Suitcase  lyrics
The Science Of Things  lyrics
Golden State  lyrics

« Poslednja izmena: 18. Feb 2006, 10:09:58 od krouli »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
 everything zen

there must be something that we can eat :: maybe find another lover :: should i fly to los angeles :: find my asshole brother

minnie mouse has grown up a cow :: dave's on sale again :: we kissy kiss in the rear view :: we're so bored :: you're to blame

try to see it once my way :: everything zen :: everything zen :: i don't think so

raindogs howl for the century :: a million dollars a steak :: as you search for your demi-god :: and you fake with a saint :: there's no sex in your violence :: there's no sex in your violence

try to see it once my way :: everything zen :: everything zen :: i don't think so

i don't believe that elvis is dead, :: i don't believe that elvis is dead :: i don't believe that elvis is, elvis is

there's no sex in your violence
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
swim

could not believe :: came here today :: helmet was on :: you blew me away :: house is on fire :: we're naked again :: maybe all we need :: is water and friends

shackles and chains :: won't keep me away :: temple is you :: and my brow is insane

i wanna be just like you :: i wanna feel right through you :: i wanna see just with you :: i wanna live :: i wanna die you

thinning ice :: 14 hair dryers :: swimming to you :: flame on earth desire :: poor on the rise :: rich on the fall :: this cripple's with you :: fame is a whore

i wanna fit inside you :: i wanna room inside you :: if money talks i wanna buy you :: i wanna die :: i wanna die :: i wanna live you

i'm not scared of you :: could give up on drugs :: if i make it through :: the jaws of love :: jaws of love

you give
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
bomb

wanted to buy you shiny red things :: thought i'd be with you until the end :: how did i know that i would be there :: blow me away :: see if i

death of a future :: goodbye to my frinds :: wish i could see you all again :: family hollow :: family real :: wish you were here see how i feel

kill a man :: kill a girl :: kill a man :: kill a girl

jekyll in you :: brings out the wired in me :: i have no defense :: i'm all that you see :: the night is a bomb blast :: the night is on fire :: sing with me in the gasoline choir

and you say you want to change our minds :: i've paid for your belief with mine :: of all the bravest stands in time

you stoop so low you'll never rise
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
little things

i bleach the sky :: every night :: loaded on wrong :: and further from right :: spinning around :: two howling moons :: cos there always there :: whatever i do

the river is loaded :: i've been there today :: took it some questions :: she does me again :: i'd die in your arms :: if you were dead too :: here comes a lie :: we will always be true

going up :: when coming down :: scratch away :: it's the little things that kill :: tearing at my brains again :: the little things that kill :: the little things that kill

bigger you give :: bigger you get :: we're boss at denial :: but best at forget :: the cupboard is empty :: we really need food :: summer is winter :: and you always knew

going up when coming down :: scratch away

i touch your mouth :: my willy is food :: addicted to love :: i'm addicted to fools :: i kill you once :: i kill you again :: we're starving and crude :: welcome my friends to

little things that kill you
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
comedown

love and hate get it wrong :: she cut me right back down to size :: sleep the day let it fade :: who was there to take your place :: no one knows never will :: mostly me mostly you :: what do you say do you do :: when it all comes down :: i don't want to come back down from this :: cloud :: taken me all this time to find out what i :: need :: and i'm doing fine now :: there is no blame only shame :: when you beg you just complain :: more i come more i try :: all police are paranoid :: so am i - so's the future :: so are you - be a creature :: what do you say do you do when it all :: comes down
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
body

hush child - lay your sweet lips on me :: this greed - bigger than you and me :: will you come again :: body

tongue tied and a visceral third degree :: feel warm - center of gravity :: wash us all away :: body never lies :: will you come again :: will we stay friends :: oh you paralyze :: there are times when i wish :: that i was you :: thick skinned - cities you drive me through :: better than me - you're a woman :: seven days and my system is free again :: we rise - lose it on oblivion :: falling away - sorry for the way :: your child is on fire :: lick these my ruby lips :: drop your protein pills :: better just to lose yourself :: we kiss we kiss we kiss :: pretty words could never say :: will you come again
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
machinehead

breathe in breathe out :: tied to a wheel fingers got to feel :: i spin on a whim i slide to the right :: i felt you like an electric light :: for our love :: for our fear :: for our rise against the years and years and years

got a machinehead better than the rest :: green to the red machinehead :: and i walk from my machine :: i walk from my machine :: deaf dumb and thirty

starting to deserve this :: leaning on my conscience wall :: blood is like wine :: unconscious all the time :: if i had it all again :: i'd change it all
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
testosterone

i'm a man :: i'm real proud of my manhood :: i like to smoke :: ten thousand cigarillos :: eight ball :: i could climb any fountain :: i never cry :: i only bawl when i'm losing :: and i've never been wrong :: never been wrong :: i'm looking so good :: looking so good

got a big gold gun :: got a big gold gun :: and i guess you could say :: i'm real full of it :: i'm real full of it :: i'm real straight :: you wanna see my peccadillos :: hot dog 7:30 every morning :: and i'm big into war :: big into war :: big into war

i am a whore :: i am a whore

got a big gold gun :: i shave with Gillette :: i shave with Gillette :: and i'm patting my back :: patting my back :: got a big gold gun
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
monkey

the mind is all we kiss everything :: we say we love it's the skin we're in :: you're a retrograde a vacancy :: you're the one i love :: the hate in me :: lazy day on a darker breed :: to have is not what it's made to be :: you come alone on a mass attack :: sucking your tantric suck :: fooling your one-eyed cat

we don't mind

we deviate our gravy brains :: set 'em on fire they're all the same :: i'm a lionface :: no sancho panzo :: i'm riddled by you :: i could've been better

i'm a monkey on a drip :: sucker monkey on a drip

you take such pretty photos :: when will you be worthy of your good side :: where will you be :: when the clouds break :: and it all takes :: just a little more than you have :: we don't mind

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 15:59:01
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.