Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Amerikanci u Boru otkrili najveću zlatnu žilu na svetu?  (Pročitano 1154 puta)
01. Avg 2015, 21:19:39
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Kad si u Rimu ponašaj se kao Rimljanin

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20540
Zastava
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 31.0
Amerikanci u Boru otkrili najveću zlatnu žilu na svetu?

vesti online

Rudarska američka kompanija "Friport Mekmoran" pronašla je u okolini Bora zlatnu žilu, koja predstavlja jedno od najvećih ležišta zlata i bakra na svetu, a procenjuje se na 18 milijardi dolara.

Računajući bruto vrednost bakra i zlata u novootkrivenim ležištima, po zvaničnim cenama na Londonskoj berzi, proizilazi da se u okolini Bora krije bogatstvo vredno gotovo 18 milijardi dolara.

Ovo ležište je pronađeno na lokaciji "Čukar peki", na dubini nešto većoj od pola kilometra, gde je otkriven neverovatan sadržaj od 50,3 grama zlata i oko 25,7 odsto bakra po toni rude, pišu beogradski mediji.

Do sada je najbogatije ležište u svetu bilo u rudniku Holister u Americi, gde se izvlači 27,20 grama zlata po toni rude.

Stručni savetnik Udruženja za energetiku Srbije Ljubinko Savić rekao je da su rezultati resursa u Boru izuzetno otkriće koje može u potpunosti da promeni teško stanje u kompletnoj rudarskoj industriji u Srbiji.

- Ukoliko su istraživači stvarno otkrili 25,7 odsto bakra i 50,3 grama zlata po toni rude, ovi rezultati su zapanjujući - rekao je Savić, navodeći da su sada na redu dalja ispitivanja kako bi se precizno utvrdile količine na tom ležištu.

Američka kompanija "Friport Mekmoran", sa kanadskim partnerom "Reservoar minerals", do sada je u okolini Bora otkrila 65 miliona tona rude sa srednjim sadržajem bakra od 2,6 odsto, a zlata od 1,5 grama po toni.

Najnovija istraživanja pokazuju da je u jednoj bušotini, na dubini od 179 metara, pronađen sloj od 84 metra, u kojem je sadržaj bakra 10,75 odsto, a zlata od 10,86 grama po toni.

U Boru je za proteklih 110 godina rudarenja dobijeno pet miliona tona bakra i blizu 160 tona zlata.

Serbia mining: Rakita Exploration and Freeport McMoran mining project development status

Freeport McMoran works in Serbia since 2002nd. They do intensive research since 2004th. The first well was made in 2012th, which means that researches in order to find a tray were conducted for seven years. By 2013th, the company has invested 15 million dollars in research in Serbia.

Dejan Kozelj, President of GRAS and Director of the company Rakita Exploration (which operates within the American Mining Corporation Freeport McMoran), gave a presentation on the geological research on the fourth international conference on mineral resources.

Freeport McMoran is the largest registered copper producer in the world and an important gold producer. Safety, sustainability and long-term development are the main values of the company, which is one of the largest copper producers registered with 15% of world production, 35.000 employees and 13 mines on four continents. The budget is annually allocated for environmental projects from 300 to 600 million dollars.

Freeport works in Serbia since 2002nd. They do intensive research since 2004th. The first well was made in 2012th, which means that researches in order to find a tray were conducted for seven years. By 2013th, the company has invested 15 million dollars in research in Serbia.

When it comes to geological researches in Serbia, it is an essential Timok-magmatic complex and it is part of the Carpathian-Balkan metallogenic region. There is a series of reservoirs, starting from the north to the south of Romania, however, where is characteristic appearance of the copper deposits followed by gold, with a little less of lead and zinc. The site of Majdanpek has the most important reservoirs, 6 million tons of copper metal, as well as Veliki Krivalj with2 million tons of copper. Also, there are very significant sites such as Rudnice, Karavansalje and Brestovac. The site of Bor is one of the most important, world-wide site, with over 140 million tons of reserves, where there is 1.7% copper and 1.1% gold.

As exhibitor points out, researches have brought a lot of success, but it should be noted that research also carry a huge economic risk, because it can happen to invest huge amount of money, but without finding a deposit.

As a reminder, the US Company announced its preliminary assessments that in the surrounding of Bor revealed deposits of 65 million tons of ore with average copper content of more than three percent, while in MSB now exploits ores with up to 0.4 percent of the red metal. However, investigation continues and it is expected that the final results are even better.
IP sačuvana
social share
Da li i u političkoj sferi postoji kolonijalno potčinjavanje? Nekome se može i to pričiniti. Ali, kada Šreder ili Bler savetuju vladu, to nikako nije čin najcrnjeg ponižavanja nacije i ruganje žrtvama iz 1999. To nije ni tragična slika države koja je izgubila svako samopoštovanje. Ne, to je manifestacija mudrosti, dubokog političkog uvida i afirmacija realpolitike kakva nije viđena još od vremena kneza Miloša. Srbija je, nema sumnje, na pravom putu.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Kad si u Rimu ponašaj se kao Rimljanin

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20540
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 31.0
Freeport’s New Exploration Play: Bor Serbia

I was on the road last week, with some readers visiting an ore deposit in Serbia.

As the saying goes, it’s investable. Thus, the other day, my intrepid travel mates and I began our trek in Belgrade, Serbia, near the “Istanbul Gate” — part of the old Roman road system and for many centuries thereafter the road to Constantinople, now Istanbul, Turkey.

We spent two days visiting mining and energy projects in Serbia. Here’s what you need to know…

We visited the copper mining district of Bor, over east, toward Romania. Bor is where Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (FCX) is spending about $2 million per month on a major drilling program to extend the limits of a known copper-bearing trend. Our hosts were representatives of a smaller company that’s a junior-venture partner with Freeport. I cover this small company in my other newsletter, Energy & Scarcity Investor.

They Don’t Call It “Bornite” for Nothing!

Things at Bor are promising. In general, Bor has yielded rich resources since Roman times. In fact, Bor is what’s called the “type locale” for the copper-bearing mineral “bornite” — a copper-iron-sulfide mineral (Cu5FeS4) also known as “peacock ore,” due to its bluish luster.

Super-high-grade bluish bornite ore Bor Serbia
Super-high-grade bluish bornite ore, straight from the drill core. BWK Photo.

Freeport has eight rigs drilling around Bor, all working 24/7. Evidently, Freeport management believes that something is there, right? Our group saw six of the eight rigs, with the other two on the far side of a distant hill, along a road that seemed too rough to risk our vehicle’s tires and suspension system.

I had long talks with a couple of geologists who work on the project, as well as the owner of one of the drilling companies under contract with Freeport. Plus, I spoke with several drill rig workers who had a limited command of English, but excellent skills for describing things with their hands and amusing facial gestures. (You kind of had to be there.)

What’s Down There?

There’s much about the Bor area drilling and results that are proprietary to Freeport, and I respect that. Then again, there are other things that are public knowledge, if you know where to look and how to understand what you see.

First, I should note a few basic things. Bor is covered with mining infrastructure dating back to the 1890s or so. There are roads, rail, water, electric power, natural gas, a town with a skilled workforce and much more. Political support for revitalizing the mining industry in the region is strong.

Thus, in many respects, there’s a great foundation for development at Bor, which makes life a lot easier than, say, trying to put together a project in the wilds of some jungle on the far side of the Earth.

Currently, the challenge for Freeport is to figure out the size and scope of the Bor deposit. We know that the ore is there — see photo above, for example. It’s all based on a volcanic episode that occurred about 86 million years ago, when the mineralization was emplaced and then got buried under other rocks.

A copper drill rig near Bor Serbia
Workers move coring pipe at drill rig near Bor, Serbia. BWK Photo.

Whatever is there, it’s down underground, and certainly not evident to the naked eye. It just takes plenty of labor (meaning Hard! Work!) and capital to drill holes and get a feel for the dimensions.

Using ballpark numbers, each drill hole goes down about 1,500 meters — yes, that’s deep. Each drill hole costs, let’s say, about $450,000. So your “exploration” cost is in the range of $300 per meter — about $100 per foot, give or take. In other words, this work is not for the weak of heart or people with skinny checkbooks.

The reward for all this effort is that Freeport has pulled out cores with stunning ore assemblages, such as the image of the bornite above. Then again, much of this deposit appears to be what’s called “porphyry,” with very strong grades — in the 1-2% range. It’s an andesite-type of rock, now impregnated with microscopic copper mineralization — although I could see evident pyrite and chalcopyrite in some samples. In essence, the porphyry is the large-scale pay dirt — enough to last many decades in terms of mine life.

Andesite copper porphyry sample Bor Serbia
Andesite copper porphyry sample, right from the core drill. BWK Photo.

I’ll refrain from throwing more ore-grade numbers at you, but one Freeport executive was recently quoted in public comparing Bor to the super-giant Grasberg Project in Indonesia.  That alone makes Bor a potential world-class item. That alone makes Freeport a long-term player, even in the world of Big Copper.

Meanwhile, the World Keeps Spinning…

Even though I’ve been in Serbia visiting mines, I know that back home the markets are taking a whack out of energy and resource shares. Freeport shares have felt the crunch, along with much else in the metal and energy space, like gold, silver, copper and more.

We’re still living with the Ben Bernanke blowback from his comments last week about changing (if not ending) Federal Reserve stimulus efforts. And that’s really quite strange. This U.S. economy — let alone global economy — is what three years of “stimulus” looks like? Wow. Any other ideas, Ben?

Meanwhile, Bor is a long-term development. Freeport is still exploring, in the sense that it’s drilling holes and sniffing around deep down. There’s no decision to move ahead yet. And even when that kind of decision gets made, the Bor area project will require more years to define, develop and build out, no matter how blue that bornite ore is that comes from the drill rigs.

So with Freeport and Bor, we’re looking at the long term. But at least there’s a long term at which to look. Frankly, I’d rather be Freeport looking at Bor than Ben Bernanke trying to figure out how the U.S. economy is ever going to pay off that national debt.

Thanks for reading.

Byron W. King

Byron King is the editor of Outstanding Investments, Byron King's Military-Tech Alert, and Real Wealth Trader. He is a Harvard-trained geologist who has traveled to every U.S. state and territory and six of the seven continents. He has conducted site visits to mineral deposits in 26 countries and deep-water oil fields in five oceans. This provides him with a unique perspective on the myriad of investment opportunities in energy and mineral exploration. He has been interviewed by dozens of major print and broadcast media outlets including The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Washington Post, MSN Money, MarketWatch, Fox Business News, and PBS Newshour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeport-McMoRan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grasberg_mine
IP sačuvana
social share
Da li i u političkoj sferi postoji kolonijalno potčinjavanje? Nekome se može i to pričiniti. Ali, kada Šreder ili Bler savetuju vladu, to nikako nije čin najcrnjeg ponižavanja nacije i ruganje žrtvama iz 1999. To nije ni tragična slika države koja je izgubila svako samopoštovanje. Ne, to je manifestacija mudrosti, dubokog političkog uvida i afirmacija realpolitike kakva nije viđena još od vremena kneza Miloša. Srbija je, nema sumnje, na pravom putu.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
OS
Mac OS X v: 10.10.4
Browser
Safari 600.7.12
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
Eto parice...

Samo treba neko sad da iskopa to...

Jos kad bi samo htelo i samo da vam posalju... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

celavi oces cokoladicu...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1497
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Chrome 43.0.2357.130
Toliko snažan LoL, da se čuje još iz Slobinog vremena.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
OS
Mac OS X v: 10.10.4
Browser
Safari 600.7.12
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
 Smile

Ima mnogo nasih ljudi koji rade u kanadi i bas su strucnjaci za ovu oblast...

Dajte im platu i neka rade....
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

celavi oces cokoladicu...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Gom Džabar

Zodijak Cancer
Pol
Poruke 22683
OS
Windows
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 39.0
Sad ce to Vucko da proda, i jos ce da sjebu naselja jos od pre Rima tu, ali dobro, koga boli kurac za istoriju i Srbiju.  Treba Sv. Vucko Pickousti da blagoslovi sve.
IP sačuvana
social share
Србочетничко комунистички фашиста.

Koљем по кућамa.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Same rules apply

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 74299
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 39.0
more samo da se ne zarati
znas onaj fazon domorodci se biju oko nacije,vere ili neceg treceg
a zapadnjaci samo izvlace zlato
IP sačuvana
social share
Jeka je moj drug 
And I won't show or feel any pain even though all my armor might rust in the rain!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Очистимо Србију !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42084
Zastava †  Србија 011
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 38.0.5
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.083 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.