Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 20. Apr 2024, 02:58:28
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 37
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Xbox / Xbox 360  (Pročitano 130687 puta)
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Nesto me zanima - kako kod nas ljudi igraju preko Livea? Na njihovom sajtu stoji samo mali spisak zemalja koje podrzavaju, a znam da kod nas nije moguce kupiti one pakete bodova (bilo bi super kada bi objasnio koliko vrede ti bodovi).

Trenutno je XBOX live dostupan u sledecim zemljama. Naravno da ovaj broj zemalja nece stati na ovome tako da ce se to sigurno povecati s vremenom.

Sto se tice poena, pretpostavljam da mislis na Microsoft poene pa cu ti napisati ovde ono sto pise na ovoj stranici

Microsoft® Points are the coin of the Xbox Live Marketplace realm. Microsoft Points is a universal system that works across international borders, and is even available if you don't have a credit card. Here's how they work.

How Do I Get Points?
Microsoft Points let everyone in on the Xbox Live Marketplace action. First, though, you need to get some. Purchasing Points is like putting money into a special account that you can use on Xbox LIVE Marketplace. You can buy them online from the Marketplace itself on your console or here on Xbox.com by using your credit card, but if you don't have a credit card, no worries. You can also pick up gift cards at hundreds of participating retail locations and use the number on that card to buy your Points.

You can also get Points as part of the Xbox LIVE Gold Pack, available at participating retailers. Points will also be awarded to users for various promotions in the future. It's a simple thing, but it opens up all of the amazing premium content on Xbox Live to a whole new community of gamers.

You can buy games, add-ons, videos, TV shows,
and more with Points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Why Do I Want to Use Points?
Points let everyone on Xbox LIVE—Silver and Gold members—pick up content to enhance their entertainment experience, opening up the Marketplace to everyone in the world that is connected to Xbox LIVE. But the big deal here is that Points allow what technical types call "micro-transactions."

On the original Xbox LIVE, transactions had to be around five dollars U.S., the minimum for most credit cards. But with Microsoft Points, the price for most anything—maps, skins, levels, demos, and more—can be much lower than that. That's a big deal. For example, say you want to get one of the new maps for your favorite shooter, but you're not that interested in a few of the others. Lucky for you, Marketplace can offer each map individually for just a few points. Now that's savings.

What Else Can I Get With Points?
Points can get you more than just maps and other multiplayer-focused features. For example, some games offer individual pieces of equipment, weapons, and other goodies that you can redeem Points for in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, even though it may be an offline, single-player game.

You can even find games created by other Xbox LIVE users in the Community Games section. Check out the free demo, and if if you like the game, you can buy it for just a few hundred points.

Finally, you can use Points to rent hundreds of movies or buy hundreds of TV shows on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

-=-=-=-=

Nadam se da ti je ovo pomoglo i da ti je dalo malo vise informacija
IP sačuvana
social share
Bolje da me mrze zbog onog što jesam, nego da me vole zbog onog što nisam

Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 996
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
Ima dosta igrica koje su striktno samo za XBOX .. Halo i Fable su samo jedne od njih ..

Evo ti spisak igrica koje su skoro izasle za Kanadsko trziste

Recent Releases

Star Ocean: The Last Hope 
Stoked 
Fallout® 3 
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 
Afro Samurai® 
Skate 2 
The Lord of the Rings Conquest 
Rise of the Argonauts™ 
Prince of Persia 
Left 4 Dead™ 
NCAA Basketball 2009 
The Last Remnant™ 
Mortal Kombat® vs DC Universe 
Shaun White Snowboarding 
Naruto™: The Broken Bond 
Lips™ 
You're in the Movies® 
Need for Speed™ Undercover 
Call of Duty®: World at War

.. a evo koje tek dolaze ..

Star Ocean® : The Last Hope™
Halo Wars™
Major League Baseball® 2K9
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Eat Lead™: The Return of Matt Hazard™
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
TRIVIAL PURSUIT®
Resident Evil 5
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
WWE® Legends of WrestleMania®
Monsters vs. Aliens The Video Game
Stormrise™
PopCap™ Arcade Volume 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
The Godfather® II
Halo® 3: ODST
UNO RUSH™
Ninja Blade™
Final Fantasy™ XIII
Red Faction:® Guerrilla™
Battlestations: Pacific
LOST PLANET® 2
Puzzle Quest™: Galactrix™ 
Lol vecina tih igara postoji za PS3 i/ili PC.
IP sačuvana
social share
steta sto nema wipeout za pc,obozavam avionske simulacije kao sto rekoh
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Ima dosta igrica koje su striktno samo za XBOX .. Halo i Fable su samo jedne od njih ..

Evo ti spisak igrica koje su skoro izasle za Kanadsko trziste

Recent Releases

Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Stoked
Fallout® 3
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Afro Samurai®
Skate 2
The Lord of the Rings Conquest
Rise of the Argonauts™
Prince of Persia
Left 4 Dead™
NCAA Basketball 2009
The Last Remnant™
Mortal Kombat® vs DC Universe
Shaun White Snowboarding
Naruto™: The Broken Bond
Lips™
You're in the Movies®
Need for Speed™ Undercover
Call of Duty®: World at War

.. a evo koje tek dolaze ..

Star Ocean® : The Last Hope™
Halo Wars™
Major League Baseball® 2K9
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Eat Lead™: The Return of Matt Hazard™
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
TRIVIAL PURSUIT®
Resident Evil 5
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
WWE® Legends of WrestleMania®
Monsters vs. Aliens The Video Game
Stormrise™
PopCap™ Arcade Volume 2
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
The Godfather® II
Halo® 3: ODST
UNO RUSH™
Ninja Blade™
Final Fantasy™ XIII
Red Faction:® Guerrilla™
Battlestations: Pacific
LOST PLANET® 2
Puzzle Quest™: Galactrix™
Lol vecina tih igara postoji za PS3 i/ili PC.

Ja nisam rekao da su ove igrice iznad samo za XBOX ... samo sam rekao da postoje neke igrice koje su striktno za XBOX kao sto je Halo .. a ove igrice iznad postoje i za druge konzole ..
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46875
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Vrhunska igra, izašla samo za XBOX.  Smile 

« Poslednja izmena: 10. Mar 2009, 22:50:15 od Magic Master »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Three of the lights on the Ring of Light on the front of your Xbox 360 console flash red

Symptoms

Three lights flash red on the Ring of Light (RoL) on the front of your Xbox 360 console. The upper-right quadrant light is the only light that does not flash red.

You will see the following indicator on the front panel of your Xbox 360 console, which will repeatedly flash on and off:

Cause

The three flashing red lights may indicate that there is a hardware problem with your Xbox 360 console.

More information

IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
One of the lights on the Ring of Light on the front of your Xbox 360 console flashes red and you receive the error message: "System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support" in multiple languages

Symptoms

You see the lower-right quadrant of the Ring of Light flash red on the front of your Xbox 360 console. You also receive the following error message in multiple languages on your television screen or display:

Kod:
System Error. Contact Xbox Customer Support.

This message will also start with an error code in the format "Exx," where xx is a two-digit number.

You will see the following indicator on the front panel of your Xbox 360 console, which will repeatedly flash on and off:

If one red light is flashing and you see a different error message or code than the one listed above, or you don’t see an error message or code, your console may be experiencing a different issue.

Cause

This problem occurs when your Xbox 360 console experiences a hardware failure.

More information
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
New Online Game Mode for FIFA Soccer 09
Published March 09, 2009

Electronic Arts Inc. announced the development of a unique, downloadable game mode called FIFA 09 Ultimate Team delivering a strategic new online experience to the award-winning EA SPORTS™ FIFA Soccer 09. FIFA 09 Ultimate Team challenges gamers to collect or create the most talented soccer players in the world, develop them into a dream team, and then compete online against a legion of challengers to be crowned the ultimate team.

Build the ultimate team.

Winner of 25 international game quality awards, over 141 million games of FIFA Soccer 09 have been played online since the game's European launch on September 25, 2008. An average of 1.25 million games are played online daily, which is a 321 percent increase over FIFA Soccer 08. FIFA 09 Ultimate Team expands the FIFA Soccer 09 online experience by delivering the ultimate fantasy in club soccer to online players.

"Online is the next great frontier in sports gaming. We are seeing a record number of individuals globally playing FIFA Soccer 09 online so we are focused on developing games that maximize the online experience," said Andrew Wilson, Vice President and Executive Producer for the franchise. "A dedicated team developed FIFA 09 Ultimate Team and they have created a game within the game, delivering a strategic new way to play FIFA Soccer 09 that will create hundreds of additional hours of playing time."

You can also collect arenas in the new game.

FIFA 09 Ultimate Team challenges gamers to collect 30 different types of bronze, silver, and gold virtual cards, including Player, Staff, Contract, Formations, and Tactics, to create their fantasy team. Strategically collect and manage players and different types of cards, and then set the match strategy to win. Carefully select or trade for the right Manager, then choose the best Tactics and Formations that forge the team chemistry necessary to take your club to the top. Plus, deal Gameplay cards on your opponent at key moments of any match for a tactical advantage.

Live the ultimate dream in FIFA 09 Ultimate Team. Create yourself in-game, line up alongside your heroes and captain your squad to glory. Customize everything from players and stadiums to the kits and badges, creating the world's next great soccer club. Compete offline and online to earn more valuable cards or trawl the market for the ones needed to complete a winning team. Climb the league table or compete in knockout tournaments for the most coveted trophies, where the opposition becomes more difficult after each victory.

The Lyon team is beginning to shape up nicely.

Feel the exhilaration as you take your carefully assembled squad into matches and tournaments online against the most formidably talented teams ever assembled—and out play them. Here is the ultimate test of your skills as a player and manger. Write your own legend with FIFA 09 Ultimate Team.

FIFA 09 Ultimate Team will be available as a download to FIFA Soccer 09 beginning March 19, 2009. Fans will be able to experience the new game mode by creating a team with a starter package of players and virtual cards and play a five game trial before deciding to purchase the FIFA 09 Ultimate Team mode. FIFA Soccer 09 is required.

Izvor:
XBOX
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Ljudi .. nisam mogao da verujem kad sam ovo procitao

Airline Sued for $1 Million over Lost Xbox 360

Is your Xbox 360 worth $1 million? For a 21-year-old Yale student, the answer is yes.

Jesse Maiman sued US Airways for $1 million after his tricked-out Xbox 360 console disappeared from his checked luggage, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Maiman packed the Xbox console--which he says includes a specialized hard drive worth $1,000--in his suitcase for a December 17 flight between New Haven and Cincinnati. At baggage claim in Cincinnati, however, the bag was there, but the console was nowhere to be found.

The film studies major sued the airline, seeking $1,700 for the replacement of the console, and between $25,000 and $1 million for "non-economic distress."

"That thing was my DVD player," he told the paper.

A US Airways spokeswoman said the airline had not yet seen the suit, but that federal law places a $3,300 per bag limit for lost luggage compensation.

Izvor:
PC Mag

Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 29
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7
Citat
Trenutno je XBOX live dostupan u sledecim zemljama. Naravno da ovaj broj zemalja nece stati na ovome tako da ce se to sigurno povecati s vremenom.
Xbox live je dostupan svuda i kod nas se moze normalno igrati na njemu.Mozda nije zvanicno podrzan a tesko da ce to ikad i biti,no MS nikakav problem nece da pravi nekom ko je iz Srbije i hoce da igra igre na Xbox live servisu.
« Poslednja izmena: 15. Mar 2009, 23:40:32 od Rikelm »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Citat
Xbox live je dostupan svuda i kod nas se moze normalno igrati na njemu.Mozda nije zvanicno podrzan a tesko da ce to ikad i biti,no MS nikakav problem nece da pravi nekom ko je iz Srbije i hoce da igra igre na Xbox live servisu.

Sam si rekao ..zvanicno XBOX live nije dostupan u Srbiji .. a to sta ljudi rade nezvanicno .. to ne moze ni Google da pohvata Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 37
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 20. Apr 2024, 02:58:28
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.