Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Tri sata terora ili Pijani Amer vidjen ocima britanskog producenta  (Pročitano 612 puta)
21. Avg 2012, 16:16:41
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.79
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Ukratko.... britanski producent Kasijan Elvis imao je srecu da sedi pored pijanog i psihoticnog eks-marinca koji je na letu Njujork - Los Andjeles terorisao citav avion... na kraju su prinudno sleteli u Denveru gde je manijak i uhapsen...

Ovo je 60 tvitova u kojima je citav incident zabelezen Smiley

Citat
STEP-BY-STEP ACCOUNT IN 60 TWEETS: BRITISH FILMMAKER CASSIAN ELWES DETAILS WHAT HAPPENED ON FLIGHT 677

'He pulls out this patch that says "stay" on it': Mr Elwes posted this photo on Twitter

I want to write this all down before I forget it even though its 3.45am. I just got home. Tonight I took the 9pm jet blue from NY to LAX

When I got on the plane I went to my seat 20f a window seat I had specifically booked. There was someone sitting already in my seat
A youngish looking guy maybe late 20's (turned out he was 32) quite burly white crew cut lots of tattoos. Gang looking maybe
Hey that's my seat man I said. A quick drawling f*** you its mine now was the response I sat down next to him mumbling 'charming'

He pulled his hoodie over his face & leant against the window like he was going to sleep. 2 minutes later along comes a young Japanese couple

He has the aisle seat next to me and his wife the one directly behind him. He asks me if they can sit together and I happily oblige.

We take off. About 1 hour into the flight the Japanese lady who was sitting next to hoodie gets up and trades with her husband.

Hoodie wants to get up. He walks to the back & stands in the galley for 10 mins just staring at the metal wall. The stewardesses ignore him

Then he comes back and sits down. The Japanese couple are squeezing away from him. He starts ripping up a magazine and licking the paper

Then he starts sticking the magazine pieces to the mini TV in front of him. The wife calls the stewardess who comes and tells him to stop

Then he wants to get up again. This time he walks to the front. I feel uneasy and I go back & tell one of the ladies that he's acting weird

And I'm really not sure that its a good idea that he's hanging around the front where all the buttons are for the doors.

In the front I see some sort of exchange with him and a lady who's just come out of the loo. He starts back down the aisle and stops halfway

He just stands in the aisle staring at some guy not saying anything for 5 minutes like he wants to fight someone. The Japanese look worried

I go back & say to the stewardess isn't there an air marshal who can come and sit next to hoodie. She says no they can't identify themselves

The air marshal's only there to stare at the cockpit door & protect it. She calls the captain who says there's another off duty one on board

The Japanese couple get up and go stand in the back.The plane is totally full & there is nowhere else for them to sit.
The off duty guy comes

He sits down next to hoodie and they exchange a few words. I'm right behind and now hoodie starts shouting at the guy f*** you many times

Hoodie tries to get up but air marshal blocks him. More f*** yous. Hoodie throws his vodka at him but it lands on the couple in front of him

The stewardesses come up and try to talk to hoodie to no avail. Then they look around & ask if anyone wants to volunteer to sit next to him

As the Japanese couple refuse to come back and the air marshal sits away from from hoodie on the aisle saying nasty things to each other

I'm feeling quite guilty for switching with the Japanese couple in the first place and volunteer to sit next to him

I stand up and look over. Let's talk let's just talk I say. Hoodie who's called Marco says I know he's a cop to the air marshal

And then he looks at me and growls you must be a cop too. How many American cops do you know that have English accents I say

You're f***ing security he says again to me. No I'm not. I'm going to sit down and were going to talk about films. Do you like films. Yes

I sit. The smell of alcohol is incredible. Do like movies. F*** you. Do you go to films. F*** you. Do you write at all. F*** you. Yes he says

Where did you grow up. I'm a f****** marine man don't f*** with me he says. I will kill you man. Come on I say what have you written?

I wrote a short story yesterday. Really Marco what was it about. A kamikaze pilot.he sees his kids & his wife in flashback just as he crashes

ThIs is not a particularly reassuring conversation 20 rows from the cockpit. Where did u grow up. Lower east side man NY. Shooting heroin

My father killed his father who was a bad man and my father's dead. I live in Queens now. I went to the marines to get off drugs

He pulls out a canister from his pocket filled with little green pills. He swigs from it. The plane jolts and the pills fly everywhere

Did u ever write about the marines. F*** you man I don't want to talk about it. I've seen shot no man should ever see. I can't write it

I tell him I'm a movie producer. He tells me he's going to LA to work on a commercial doing construction. I gotta work man but I hate LA

I turn 2 the air marshal. I think I can keep him talking for the next 2 hrs until we get to LA I say. Too late he says we're going to Denver

Listen man I want u to read my stuff. Its a movie. Cool I say. Give me your email which he does. I want to give you something man he says

He pulls out this patch that says 'stay' on it

The captain comes on and says there's a small problem on board and we are diverting to Denver and will be landing in 20 minutes

Marco is oblivious to this, wants to tell me about all his tattoos. He shows me the one of his arm with the Madonna. I shot heroin in her eyes

& then he pulls up his wife beater & there's a giant skull on his chest. See this huge scar a n***** tried to stab me in the heart in Queens

But I held up my hand just in time & I got this scar on my wrist too. I seen s*** man. The air marshal whispers tell him we're landing in LA

Listen this flight was quick we're landing in LA I say. I want to write down my email for you. Hey lady he says to woman in front gimme paper

I give him a pen and he starts to write as he swigs more pills from the little bottle. Don't forget me man. I won't I promise I say

You're going to forget me man and then he punches me quite hard in the ribs. I laugh in shock. Then he whacks me on the thigh which hurts

I stuff his address in my pocket. He wants to wrestle. I push him off jokingly which stops him. Don't forget me man he keeps saying

The plane starts a rapid descent. The air marshal whispers to me get up when we start taxiing. The cops will come on, get out of the way

Marco is still repeating don't forget me as we land and taxi. Wow I hate LA he says again. I need to go to the bathroom I say and get up

The captain comes on and asks everyone to remain seated. A precaution he says. A few minutes later 2 policemen come in. Marco stands up.

With not much fuss they handcuff him and lead him down the aisle and out of the plane. Its silence. The 2 stewardesses come up and thank me

20 mins later a cop comes on board & asks me 2 follow him out 2 the jetway. The lady who was coming out of the loo earlier is filling a form

He groped me she says. I'm pregnant and I'm pressing charges. An FBI officer comes up to me and asks to write out a statement.

I write that I used to be William Morris agent and I've dealt with difficult people before and really this guy wasn't that difficult

Just then 6 police officers come quickly down the jetway with a guy they r pushing/holding/ walking. Its Marco but he has blue mesh hood on

Just as they are about to reach me they make a hard right out of a side door and down some stairs to a waiting police car

Marco is fighting it. He tried to spit at us says one policeman trying to justify the Hannibal Lecter mask they have on him

Now I can't help feeling bad for Marco. Its a federal offence to make a plane land and the charges from the woman will probably be assault

We eventually take off again. I replay the whole thing in my mind again as the adrenaline wears off. What's the message what's the point

I realize the point is these wars are f****** with our children's minds. A whole generation is being sent home screwed up

I find one of the pills on the floor and the nice lady in front Googles it on her phone. It's clonazepam a drug for bi- polar anxiety. Heavy

He was probably very anxious about flying. I opened his note and this is what he wrote:
'We all love the ones we hate. Blood. Lust. I was born in Queens. We all lose hope'. Marco I won't forget you I promise

I video:
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=8779902
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.79
Koja " sreca " Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Bolje da me mrze zbog onog što jesam, nego da me vole zbog onog što nisam

Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

I Am My Own Savior!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8650
Zastava Vrčin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.79
mob
Alcatel One Touch
Citat
I find one of the pills on the floor and the nice lady in front Googles it on her phone. It's clonazepam a drug for bi- polar anxiety. Heavy
Eto razloga. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.093 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.