Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 06:21:14
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 18
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: The Sims 4™  (Pročitano 79503 puta)
07. Nov 2011, 20:17:00
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
Browser
MSIE9.0
mob
Apple iPhone 7
The Sims 4 jos nije zvanično najavljen ali je gotovo izvesno da će je EA raditi i objaviti tokom 2012.

Electronic Arts Registers The Sims 4 Domain

Publisher Electronic Arts has registered the website TheSims4.com at some point in early July, suggesting that the company is getting ready to announce a new installment in its long running life simulation series, possibly at the Tokyo Games Show that takes place in September.

Publishers have been known to register web sites that use variations of the name of important franchises as a way to make sure that they are not used by other entities that seek to profit from their clout.

In recent years web site registrations have been seen as a sure sign that a project was indevelopment and the fact that Electronic Arts has not commented on the new site might mean that the company is preparing an official announcement and wants to have all its bases covered.

Electronic Arts recently ended speculation linked to the next game in the Sims series, officially announcing that The Sims Medieval was set to arrive on the PC and on the Mac in March 2011.

It's not clear what Electronic Arts might be planning for The Sims 4 but a lot of rumors have been swirling around that the developers might be interested in adding more social elements to the life simulation series.

The firm stake its claim for TheSims4.com back in June - the same month that its predecessor hit PC.

Rumor: The Sims 4 is going online?

I hate to post such things when we’ve got many years of waiting to do.  At this point, anyone can say anything.  Regardless I’ll guess I’ll post it anyways, but keep in mind that this (unlike the Sims 4 being worked on previously by an EA employee) doesn’t really have any merit behind it – it’s just speculation at this point.

InfiniteSims picked up on an update by O Sim Louco who was able to ‘contact someone’ about TS4.  It appears they are tossing around the idea to include online aspects much like The Sims Online had.  Right now, it’s merely ideas – we don’t know for sure…but I think one of these days The Sims will find its way back to online gaming.  You can only expand it so much graphic wise and idea wise.  It’s one feature they should consider re-exploring again.  The Sims Online was just too early for it’s time I suppose (and a tad boring).  The only thing I hate about this is the monthly payments – especially if we had to give EA our money.  This may be 1 game I’ll own that I’ll probably never play if that’s the case.

The Sims 4 predictions

I believe the Sims 4 should consist of the more realistic aspects of life. You should be able to control where your car goes, and you should have to stop at stops signs. You should be able to cause accidents. Along with the good aspects, there's the bad to. Good side: Sims actually getting to party; like drinking and smoking. Bad side: It costs money, JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE, and you could cause accidents when driving drunk; you could also be able to get lung cancer from smoking. Just like in real life, Teenagers should be able to Woohoo just like the adults. They shouldn't have the "Try for a Baby" option, but the teens should accidently get pregnant. Because let's all be honest, we know that most teen pregnancy happen unannounced. Children should also come out stillborn or with a bad trait or deformation if the mother sim drank or smoked while pregnant with the child. Even if the mother didn't, stillbourn babies happen a lot more than you think. And them coming out perfectly fine all the time really ruins the feeling of real life. There definitely should be weather and seasons. Because having one weather all the time really isn't that interesting for me. I mean seriously? The Sims and the Sims 2 for all game systems have weather in the slighest, like rain. So The Sims 3 not even having weather upset me in the slightest, so that should be on The Sims 4. (: You should be able to commit crimes. (Murder, manslaughter, rape) I know that sounds really wrong, but it happens in real life, and it is punishable (jail, execution) Jail should be another option. You'd go to jail for your crimes. Children should also be able to get in trouble for what they do wrong, not all kids these days are perfect little angels like Sims plays them out to be. You should also be able to commit suicide, now I know that sounds wrong, too. But once again, it does happen in real life. Another thing is High School. You should choose your classes and gain skills from them. After-all, school does take up most of a Teen sims day, and they have homework and some have part-time jobs, so they rarely have time or the energy to work on any other skills. School should raise skills from the classes you choose. Like Drama classes could raise Charisma. Home Economics and Family Science could raise Cooking Skill or Parenting Skill. There should be more skills for the sims to gain, too. Not just the obvious ones, but other ones too. Like the Parenting Skill. Some parents out there these days are horrible parents, where-as some parents are star parents that other wish they could be. Dropping out of High School should be an option, too. If your Sim just really doesn't like High School and they want to be cyber schooled, or just don't want to school and want to get out in the work force, they should be able to do so with their parents permission. Even going to College should be an option. Granted, some people to get out of High School and go right into the work force, but others go to College and get a higher education. College is just giving the Sim the oppurtunity to gain more skills and actually set a life time goal, not just learn skills in general and have choices to choose from, they should be able to create them. I've talked about this to many people, and they all agree. You can argue that it'd be to graphic, but most people who play it are teenagers or older, and thats why its rated T for teens. And since we are teenagers or adults, we do know that all of these things happen in real life, and we should be able to play the sims like they're real.

and more....

You should be able to choose which households have story progression. I think there should be one big city, divided into different neighborhoods that when you mouse over they're highlighted, you know? Then you click on them, and zoom into that spot. Sims can move between neighborhoods through cars, bikes, subway. And outside the city there should be countryside with farms and things like that. Sims can take planes to get to vacation destinations.

I believe that the true formula for The Sims 4 is The Soundtrack of The Sims 1, The gameplay of the The Sims 2 and the Graphics of the Sims 3.

« Poslednja izmena: 07. Nov 2011, 20:24:17 od miximup »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 21103
Zastava Ту негде...
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 11.52
Зар није мало рано? Тек је изашла Pets експанзија.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
MSIE9.0
mob
Apple iPhone 7
Зар није мало рано? Тек је изашла Pets експанзија.

kako kome Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46766
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Bilo je pitanje vremena.  Smile

Lično bih volio da se nešto konceptualno promjeni. Da pokušaju da napuste cartoon world, i uđu koliko je moguće, u real life. Mada zbog toga što im je profit daleko važniji od kvaliteta, ne vjerum da će tako i biti. Biće to igra stara godinama sa tek nešto širim svijetom. Evolucija Simova je praktično stala 2004.e godine. Do tada smo slusali priče o emocijama, realnom ponašanju, grafici, novom 3D engine-u, sistemu odrastanja i starenja i jos mnogo čemu, što je za svoje vrijeme predstavljalo krupan napredak. Može se reći da je igra The Sims 2 ispunila očekivanja. Ali sve nakon toga bilo je samo dodavanje jednog te istog. Bez imalo nadahnuća i pokušaja a se stvori nešto novo i neobično što će igrati i iskusni gamer-i, a ne samo dokone djevojke i mala djeca.  Smile 
« Poslednja izmena: 08. Nov 2011, 00:54:01 od Magic Master »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
MSIE9.0
mob
Apple iPhone 7

Lično bih volio da se nešto konceptualno promjeni. Da pokušaju da napuste cartoon world, i uđu koliko je moguće, u real life. Mada zbog toga što im je profit daleko važniji od kvaliteta, ne vjerum da će tako i biti. Biće to igra stara godinama sa tek nešto širim svijetom. Evolucija Simova je praktično stala 2004.e godine. Do tada smo slusali priče o emocijama, realnom ponašanju, grafici, novom 3D engine-u, sistemu odrastanja i starenja i jos mnogo čemu, što je za svoje vrijeme predstavljalo krupan napredak. Može se reći da je igra The Sims 2 ispunila očekivanja. Ali sve nakon toga bilo je samo dodavanje jednog te istog. Bez imalo nadahnuća i pokušaja a se stvori nešto novo i neobično što će igrati i iskusni gamer-i, a ne samo dokone djevojke i mala djeca.  Smile 

u potpunosti se slazem.cim oni bacaju onlajn mod , vidi se da je para tu ipak glavna stvar.Jos ce se placati mesecno kao WoW
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Otaku koji jede burek kod Trpkovica

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23325
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
mob
Sendo 

u potpunosti se slazem.cim oni bacaju onlajn mod , vidi se da je para tu ipak glavna stvar.Jos ce se placati mesecno kao WoW

Postoji to već Sims Online
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
MSIE9.0
mob
Apple iPhone 7
jel se placa mesecno ?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Otaku koji jede burek kod Trpkovica

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23325
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
mob
Sendo 
Nemma pojma, bilo samo u Americi. Meni je Sims bzvz samo zbog toga što moraš da vodiš svako domaćinstvo ponaosob. I da, što ima toliko expanzija! Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
MSIE9.0
mob
Apple iPhone 7
to za ekspanzije i ja mrzim,mogu jednostavno sve da stave u jednu igru(ali im lakse odvojeno da bi ljudi kupovali)
sto se tice simsa online rumorsi kazu da ce se cetvorka placati mesecno sto je bas bas jadno....
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Aries
Pol Žena
Poruke 1981
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 13.0
Iako se većina slaže da ovo nije "zvaničan" trejler EA, za početak zato što grafika izgleda previše dobro za Simse kakve smo navikli, ja reših da ga ubacim, čisto da malo parimo oči - voda je fenomenalno odradjena ako ništa drugo.

Inače, EA je najavila izlazak novog nastavka za Sims3 koji se bavi magijom. Obzirom da je to bio i poslednji nastavak originalnih Simsa, neki su se ponadali da će to označiti i kraj agonije zvane Sims3.
Od trojke se toliko mnogo očekivalo, a jedino što je uspjela je da izvuče mnogo para, živaca i entuzijazma iz svojih korisnika.

I dok ljubitelji Simsa postaju sve glasniji u borbi za igru koja neće biti toliko puna bagova da je igranje pravo mučenje, zvaničnici EA se ne oglašavaju.
Izvesno je da se na Simsima4 radi, a dali će oni ugledati svetlost dana krajem 2014 ili još kasnije ostaje da se vidi.
IP sačuvana
social share
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan

I may be lazy, unmotivated and arrogant, but at least I'm good at it.
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 18
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 06:21:14
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.075 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.