Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 15:30:15
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: su-47  (Pročitano 9850 puta)
25. Maj 2006, 16:48:42
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
Samsung x640
SU-47 (S-37) BERKUT EXPERIMENTAL FIGHTER AIRCRAFT, RUSSIA

The Sukhoi Design Bureau of Moscow, Russia has developed the Su-47 (previously called the S-37 Berkut or Golden Eagle) fighter aircraft, which first flew in September 1997. Su-47 is in a forward swept wing configuration and uses a highly unstable triplane (with three main lifting surfaces) aerodynamic configuration. The Su-47 completed the first stage of flight trials in December 2001. In May 2002, Sukhoi was selected as prime contractor for the next-generation Russian PAK FA fighter programme. The PAK FA will be a development of the Su-47 but without the forward swept wings.

The design of the very high manoeuvrability prototype is based on the avionics and aerodynamics technologies developed for the Su-27 upgrade programme. Some of the systems and component designs from the Su-27, (the all weather supersonic fighter aircraft with NATO reporting name Flanker), have been used in the Su-47, for example the design of the canopy, landing gear, some of the avionics and the near-vertical tails.

MANOEUVRABILITY

The Su-47 has extremely high agility at subsonic speeds enabling the aircraft to alter its angle of attack and its flight path very quickly, and it also retains manoeuvrability in supersonic flight.

Maximum turn rates and the upper and lower limits on air speed for weapon launch are important criteria in terms of combat superiority. The Su-47 aircraft has very high levels of manoeuvrability with maintained stability and controllability at all angles of attack.

Maximum turn rates are important in close combat and also at medium and long range, when the mission may involve engaging consecutive targets in different sectors of the airspace. A high turn rate of the Su-47 allows the pilot to turn the fighter aircraft quickly towards the next target to initiate the weapon launch.

The swept-forward wing, compared to a swept-back wing of the same area, provides a number of advantages: higher lift to drag ratio; higher capacity in dogfight manoeuvres; higher range at subsonic speed; improved stall resistance and anti-spin characteristics; improved stability at high angles of attack; a lower minimum flight speed; and a shorter take-off and landing distance.

FUSELAGE

The Su-47 fuselage is oval in cross section and the airframe is constructed mainly of aluminium and titanium alloys and 13 per cent by weight of composite materials.

The nose radome is slightly flattened at the fore section and has a horizontal edge to optimise the aircraft's anti-spin characteristics.

WINGS

The forward swept midwing gives the unusual and characteristic appearance of the Su-47. A substantial part of the lift generated by the forward-swept wing occurs at the inner portion of the wingspan. The lift is not restricted by wingtip stall. The ailerons - the wing's control surfaces - remain effective at the highest angles of attack, and controllability of the aircraft is retained even in the event of airflow separating from the remainder of the wings' surface.

The wing panels of the Su-47 are constructed of nearly 90% composites. The forward-swept midwing has a high aspect ratio, which contributes to long-range performance. The leading-edge root extensions blend smoothly to the wing panels, which are fitted with deflectable slats on the leading edge; flaps and ailerons on the trailing edge.

The all-moving and small-area trapezoidal canards are connected to the leading-edge root extensions.

COCKPIT

The cockpit's design has focused on maintaining a high degree of comfort for the pilot and also on the pilot being able to control the aircraft in extremely high G-load manoeuvres. The aircraft is equipped with a new ejection seat and life support system. The variable geometry adaptive ejection seat is inclined at an angle of 60°, which reduces the impact of high G forces on the pilot. The seat allows dogfight manoeuvres with significantly higher G loadings than can normally be tolerated by the pilot.

The pilot uses a side-mounted, low-travel control stick and a tensometric throttle control.

LANDING GEAR

The aircraft uses a retractable tricycle-type landing gear with a single wheel at each unit. The smaller nose wheel retracts towards the rear and the two mainwheels retract forward into the wing roots.

izvor-air force tehnology

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

su-47.jpg
(41.3 KB, 500x257)
su-47,1.jpg
(41.48 KB, 500x293)
su-47,2.jpg
(34.99 KB, 500x297)
IP sačuvana
social share
who controls rome he rools the world.
And one day i will be emperor.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Nista

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 82508
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
Uopste mi nije jasan tekst.
Prvo ovaj avion ima zvanicnu oznaku S-37 berkut (golden eagle) a takodje dizajn aviona nema nikakve dodirne tacke sa Su-27 vec sa Su-32!
IP sačuvana
social share
"Narod je glup, a sad se buni zato što je glup. Pa ne možeš i biti glup i bunit' se što si glup."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Shit happens, rama rama.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4233
Zastava Slovenia
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
Nokia 
"peace of crape"........ Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
Samsung x640
Uopste mi nije jasan tekst.
Prvo ovaj avion ima zvanicnu oznaku S-37 berkut (golden eagle) a takodje dizajn aviona nema nikakve dodirne tacke sa Su-27 vec sa Su-32!
ne znam ali nije cudo sto ti tekst nije jasan nisi ga lepo procitao nekada se zvao tako kao sto si ti rekao a to za su-32 otkud ti to

ne bih se slozio  a ni jedan ni drugi nemaju slican polozaj krila kao su-47

Su-32_03.jpg
(63.99 KB, 638x360)
su27-01.jpg
(226.07 KB, 1024x768)
« Poslednja izmena: 25. Maj 2006, 17:32:47 od Aquiles »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Nista

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 82508
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
S-37 Berkut
The S-37 Berkut [Golden Eagle] is a testbed for developing technologies for the next generation of aircraft. The basic dimensions and weight of the S-37 "Berkut" are similar to those of Su-37, although they are different aircraft, and the tail, nose and canopy are similar to those of the Su-35. The first two prototypes of this aircraft were evidently designated the S-32, and the S-37 designation was previously applied to an unrelated fighter project for a smaller delta wing single aircraft that was cancelled due to lack of funding.

The S-37 features forward-swept wings, which promises a range of benefits in aerodynamics at subsonic speeds and at high angles of attack. The forward-swept wing, which enables the aircraft to increase its range and its manoeuvrability at high altitude, makes extensive use of composite materials. The aircraft has large canards mounted on the intake side, close to the leading edge of the wing. The vertical stabilizers are canted slightly outward [not inward, as previously believed], and two large auxiliary intake doors are visible on the center fuselage section. It is still unclear which engines are used on this aircraft. The two powerplants are at the moment D-30F6 turbojets which are normaly used at the MiG-31M, while the second prototype uses the Ljulka AL-37FU turbojet with thrust vectoring. The S-37 is an experimental programme for developing fifth-generation technologies, and any decision on serial production of this aircraft would be taken by the Ministry of Defence at a later date.

Specifications
Country of Origin   Russia    
Builder   Sukhoi    
Role      
Similar Aircraft      
Wingspan:    15.16 m - 16.7 m    
Length overall:    22.2 m - 22.6 m   
Height overall    6.36 m - 6.40 m    
Weight empty, equipped :    24,000 kg (52,910 lb) -- 26000 kg (57,320 lb)   
Max T-O weight :    34,000 kg (74,960 lb)    
Engines:    2 Perm Aviadvigatel D-30F6 (34,170 lbst), or
2 Saturn/Lyul'ka AL-37FU afterburning 142.2 kN (31,966 lb st) with afterburning
thrust-vectoring in pitch -20o to 20o at 30o per second    
Max level speed at height :    2,500km/h (1,350 knots)    
Max level speed at S/L :     1,400km/h (756 knots)   
Service ceiling :    18,000 m (59,050 ft)   
Range with max fuel at height :    1,782 nm (3,300 km/2,050 miles)    
Number of hardpoints:    14: 2 wingtip, 6-8 underwing, 6-4 conformal underfuselage   
Air-to-air :    R-77, R-77PD, R-73, K-74   
Air-to-surface:    X-29T, X-29L, X-59M, X-31P, X-31A, KAB-500, KAB-1500   
Crew:    1

Mozda ti bude jasnije zbog cega pricam tako, ja ne pricam o krilima vec dizajnu aviona. Kad pogledas Su-32 vidi se da on ima vise dodirnih tacaka sa S-37 nego li Su-27  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
"Narod je glup, a sad se buni zato što je glup. Pa ne možeš i biti glup i bunit' se što si glup."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
Samsung x640
mozda zaista ne znam su-47 mi je cudniji od svih predhodnik ali valjda si u pravu
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Nista

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 82508
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
Mislim on je po dizajnu slican i sa Su-34 i Su-35, al su vecinu uzeli sa Su-32. Sve je isto samo sto ima obrnuta krila
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
Samsung x640
sad se vec slazem zbog cega su mu takva krila ne razumem mislim da su svim iz su-...
krila klasicna
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Shit happens, rama rama.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4233
Zastava Slovenia
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
Nokia 
evo jedne zanimljive slike.... Smile

1042999.jpg
(61.35 KB, 640x442)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6483
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC HD2
 Smile Smile ovaj crni ima u Red Alertu 2 kod Koreanaca
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 15:30:15
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.285 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.