Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 23. Apr 2024, 19:15:05
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3 5 6 ... 16
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: State of Decay  (Pročitano 40902 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Нема предаје повлачења ко хоће да га памте

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol
Poruke 24714
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 23.0
Pa treba da skineš igricu Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

I have something more important than courage.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 24.0
mob
Motorola 
Nju Vegas je valjda posebno napravljen u odnosu na trojku.

Uuu,jeste,imaš pravo.Krečana radi.

Idem da nastavim da gledam još videa,a drugu Torivoju svaka čast i veliko hvala za informisanje o ovom potencijalnom remek delu.

Teraš me da crvenim ,druže,kao da sam nešto bitno uradio do okačio info o igri koja je i mene zaintrigirala.Drago mi je da ti je interesantna.

ok moze da mi neko objasni sta sve trebam da bih igrao ovo igru mrsko mi da trazim  spremam neki ispit  Smile

Nikako,igra je opaka navlakuša !!! Toliko opaka da sam i ja prvi put do sada na nešto čime se upravlja W/A/S/D tasterima utrošio više od 5 minuta i - zaginuo do ranog jutra.Ono Medžikovo parkur-zombatanje nema šanse pored ovoga muljavog švrće.

#############################################################

Survival Guide je na dnu !!!

#############################################################

Evo par stvari koje iskopah sa gaming-board-ova o predstražama (outpost-ima) :

"I can't figure it out. I know how to set them up and everything, I'm just confused about their purpose. Am I supposed to set them up around my home base for a larger safe area, or are they supposed to be scattered all around the map to help my survivors who go on scavenging runs?

I'm just confused about placement purposes, I guess. Help much appreciated Smile

--------------------------------------

Outposts create a safe zone were zombies wont spawn. You can also set up mines that will expand the influence of your out post and destroy any hoards that come your way.

Well, having seen how small the safe zones are created around outposts, I'm guessing it's best to create a bunch around your home base then, right? 'Cause if I create 'em just anywhere out in the map, the safe zones don't really do much.

Although I guess the purpose of them also is to have access to my supply when I'm away from home base... hmmmm....

Outposts keep hordes away. If a horde crosses the "Safe zone£ they should be instantly fried by the traps set by outposts.

If you are in the warehouse you can set your outposts up in such a way that 90% of the section of the map you are in (from the warehouse to both bridges leading to the courthouse and the one leading to the highway) is classes as a safe zone, including the several houses on the elevated part of the map.

If you leave a crate of a particular resource inside a building and then turn the building into an outpost, your daily resource counter will increase by ~3 until the resource runs out. Some outposts are tagged with "Const." before the resource name (I have had 3 of these over 8-9 play throughs) but nobody else has mentioned how these differ from regular outposts, so I can only assume that the resource in the outpost will never run out and will continue to provide resources until you start a new game.

---------------------------------------

What he is saying is that if you go in your Journal to the base screen (the one where you can see all the buildings in your current home), you can select to set down traps, which greatly expand the defensive zone of your base (zombies can't Spawn, but they can still enter, instantly killed hordes).

I have seen a couple of different tactics for outpost placement.

-Place one or two close to your base, and put the rest in important resources Caches or well stocked areas of the city

-Place most around your base for maximum protection, and keep one or two available for emergency supply locker access

-Make a "Supply Chain" where you form a bunch of overlapping Outposts with Resource Caches that lead up to an area that has even more resources (Maximum coverage)

-Completely random outposts that only serve the purpose of Resource Caches

- And I suppose you could forgo covering your base and just completely clear a city by placing them from one end to the other.

I still don't quite understand the resource generation aspect of outposts.

Do you actually leave the resource alone in one of the searchable pieces of furniture, or do you remove the satchel and then manually dump it on the ground?

If you leave the resource in the furniture, can you still go back and remove it if you want?

Does physically dragging the satchel back to base yield the exact same total amount of resource points as leaving it in the outpost to generate daily points (just giving them all to you at once instead of trickling them in day by day)?

On the base page of your journal, you can upgrade outposts to double the size of their coverage area. Four outposts can cover most of Spencer Mills (the first town; also, hooray for me finally being able to remember the name of that town). Six outposts starting at the warehouse can give you control of most of the western half of Marshall.

Also, in each outpost is a storage container exactly like the one in your home base, and accesses the same inventory. You can use these if you need to pick up or drop off supplies, though rucksacks still have to be taken to your base.

You search all of an outposts containers, when you see a cache of supplies leave it alone. In the upper left corner you will see the supplies that have been left in the building, when you set up an outpost there you will get a daily addition of about 3 of that resource type. After you have set up an outpost there you can then loot the container again and take the cache.

Another thing you can do is to search containers and upon finding a cache, you call for scavengers, when they have been called you can then loot the cache, bring it home and receive double the yield when your scavenger returns home.

Ok, so this is what is generally accepted to be the case: Outposts that are established with a Resource still in it (Food, Medicine, Fuel, or Building Material) will provide a very small (around +3) boost to your overall Stores each day. This small boost is automatically taken into account of your Daily requirements, and as such it will subtract from the amount that you lose.

In order to obtain this boost, you MUST leave the Supply Source in the Container, EXACTLY the way you found it, you cannot take it yourself, break it open, or leave it on the floor.

You can still go back and remove the resource if you are desperate.

Physically taking back the Rucksack of supplies is the only way to obtain a reliable source of supplies. In order to maximize resources, you should have a good balance of resource caches and Rucksack Supply Runs. Technically, you will gain more resources from a cache, as the bonus it provides last for quite some time, however in actual game play you will see more resources from the Rucksack.

I hope that covers everything, ask if you need some more clarification.

----------------------------------------

Alright, so please help me understand too.

So I'm at the church. North east of the church is a house being built but still under construction. I cleared out the infestation, looted the entire place except the "materials." I established an outpost.

Now: am I getting "materials" automatically or do I have to go and pick them up myself? And is there a way to tell when the resource runs out?

Also, sometimes there is more than one type of resource in a building (like two meds or two foods). Do such situations make it so that the resource lasts longer? Cuz if not, i'm hoof'n that extra resource back to camp before setting up shop.

Thanks!

Just leave one cache there, with the resource you want daily. If you check the window for your outposts it only shows the one resource, not both.

The 3 points it gives you for the daily income is automatically factored into the resource tab of the menu, if you have -20 building materials, and then set up a daily cache outpost, the daily income should be reduced to -17 daily.

The cache will remain in the container where you left it, but no additional caches should spawn.

Bloodgod - thanks for the clarification. I was assuming that if I left, say, materials *and* fuel in a cache and created an outpost, I would get both. But this is incorrect?

Also - let's say I found two materials caches in the same outpost. Could I leave one there, take one as a rucksack, and still make an outpost that would yield the same results?

-----------------------------------------

The outpost part of the menu only shows the one resource, even though there is more than one in the building. This leads me to believe that only the resource shown will be given to you daily. It is possible that once this resource has ran out, the outpost will move to the next available resource, however I am not sure if this is the case as none of my outposts have run out of resources yet.

If there are two caches of building materials, you can take one of them and leave the other one where it is, setting up an outpost that gives you a daily income of that materials, which I do often, to save yo-yo journeys to get multiple caches when an outpost is a considerable distance away.

It is also possible that leaving two caches of the same resource will make the outpost last twice as long, but as of yet, I have not run out of even one resource in an outpost, so this is only speculation.

------------------------------------------

So I have 4 or 5 outposts, all are "materials." But my resource page says I'm at -17 and I have zero resources. Am I doing it wrong or is it something else? I only play once every couple of days. Is my absence the cause? And what is sucking up all my resources?

I appreciate the help, thank you.

-------------------------------------------

I think the average material consumption is -20 to -30, so it would still be correct. If you were to remove the outposts you would see the number drop below the -17. Because you have a daily consumption rather than a daily income, the only time you will see building materials is if you bring the rucksacks home with you. I have yet to see any negative outcome to having 0 resources so I hardly ever set up a cache.

I am unsure how much the consumption of resources will drop with the next patch, but I am pretty sure they are fixing an issue where the consumed resource number increases the more quests you do... effectively removing any beneficial bonuses given by resource caches.

Ugh this sucks. The game is really unclear about outposts...

A few days ago I started building outposts and thought I did it correctly, but I've been proven wrong. I searched and looted the entire houses and removed all but the materials cases. Did not break them open or load them as rucksacks. I see the materials symbol in the top left and create the outpost. It's now labeled on the map as materials outpost with materials symbol. I proceed to take the materials and run them back home. I checked again later, and the materials haven't respawned. I've checked two days in a row and found that none of my outposts are respawning. They are always empty.

Now I find that I was supposed to LEAVE the first set of materials in the outpost, even after it's been created? And I thought I read a few posts last week that said you have to manually go and retrieve the new materials when they spawn. This topic is saying the new materials get added to your account daily, automatically in amounts of ~3.

I failed at all 4 of my outposts, 3 materials and 1 food. Lame. Actually I don't even know if I failed. Maybe they are giving ~3 to my account every day, but how am I supposed to tell?

It does suck, and you will only see the rewards of outposts if they are all fuel caches, as everything else has such a low minus number for daily usage... the idea of resource outposts is great, but you will never see a benefit to it, unless you leave the game for a few days after amassing a whole bunch of materials, in that case you will have lost less than if you had no outposts dedicated to a particular resource..."

###################################################################

Easter Eggs

Sunflowers Vs. Zeds

Pictured at the top of the page, a scene of the popular tower defense game Plants vs. Zombies can be seen in a backyard west of the Ascension Church.

“Everything’s coming up Milhouse!”

Listen, some of your survivor’s a Simpsons fans. This random line is spoken sometimes by Sam, sometimes by others. No matter what, it’s hilarious.

This immortal line was spoken by the eponymous Milhouse in the Season 10 episode “Mom and Pop Art” after his flood pants kept his cuffs dry during a flood.

Simon & Nick Landscaping

Scattered around town are signs advertising their work. This is a reference to Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, the two actors that played schlubby heroes in the horror-comedy Shaun of the Dead.

Grimes for Sheriff Poster

If you’re a fan of The Walking Dead, you’ll recognize the name Rick Grimes. The former Sheriff’s Deputy never got a chance to run for Sheriff in the comic or the TV show.

Campbell Used Autos

Cult B-movie fans love him; Bruce Campbell’s name became synonymous with the undead thanks to his portrayal as Ash in the Evil Dead Trilogy.

Kirkman / Savini Residence & Snyder Trucking

Three more references; Robert Kirkman is the creator of The Walking Dead. Tom Savini is the make-up and special effects artist behind George Romero’s most famous zombie movies. Speaking of George Romero, Zack Snyder re-made his opus Dawn of the Dead and earned his place in the zombie pantheon.

Xbox 360 Owner

Found that Plants vs. Zombies display in the backyard? Look inside the house itself to find an Xbox 360 slim in the bedroom.

The #1 Rule

For reaching 7-stars in the Cardio attribute, players can earn this achievement. What was the lead character of Zombieland’s #1 Rule in case of a zombie apocalypse? Cardio.

I think the fact that the sheriff at the courthouse’s name is Carl and Carl who is rick’s son who’s a sheriffs deputy is a reference too, and I think the iron fisted “the judge” is a subtle reference to the governor in twd

When entering some of the enclaves. The NPC character initiates the tour around the compound/building by saying words to the effect of ‘I’ll give you the nickel tour’. These are the same words uttered by The Governer to Rick, Michonne and Glenn when they arrive in Woodbury in The Walking Dead comic.

Not only that, but one mission sees you looking for the Sheriff, so you’re running around asking, “Where’s Carl?”

I have heard Ed, after running a zombie over with a passenger in the car, chuckle and say, “You’ve got red on you.” LOVE IT!!!

The auto mechanic is called “big daddy’s”. Big daddy who was also a mechanic (played by eugene Clark) is the name of the leader of the zombies in George romero’s land of the dead.

The screamer zombie is based on machone’s accompanying zombies in the walking dead. As like her zombies the screamers have had their arms and mouth cut off.

Not to mention at The Grange, there is a shipping container labeled Adlard Moore Freight Company, Charlie Adlard and Tony Moore are both artists on The Walking Dead comics

Sometimes when you complete a construction Lily Ritter will say over the radio – “Construction complete… i always wanted to say that.” This must be a reference to the old RTS PC game ‘Red Alert’ as in the game whenever you complete a construction a female voice will be heard saying “Construction complete.”

At the beginning of the game, Ed says something along the lines of “can’t we just grab a beer and wait for all this to blow over?” LOVE the Shaun of the Dead reference

Also, when you get the achievement “Enjoy the Little Things” after you kill a zombie with a car door, this is another reference to Zombieland

theres a truck named norma in the game this could be tide to dawn of the dead

###################################################################

Achievement   Description

Arrested Developments   See things through at the courthouse.
Badass   Complete 50 missions or activities with the same character.
Cannibal Family Picnic   Get to the Mt. Tanner Ranger Station.
Come and Knock On Our Door   Convince another enclave to join your community.
Double Dead   Perform a hand to hand double kill special attack.
Everywhere You Look   Get 15 people in your community.
Get Outta My Dreams   Kill one of each freak zombie type with your car.
Get Yo' Freak On   Kill one of each freak zombie type.
Gotta Enjoy the Little Things   Use a car door to kill a zombie.
Gun Thugs   Help the Wilkersons resolve their differences.
Holy Rolling   Escape Mt. Tanner and find the survivors at the church.
Home Improvement   Build a facility.
Home on the Grange   Play matchmaker for Quentin and Becca.
Horde Hoard   Destroy 10 hordes in one day.
I Can See My House From Here   Complete a survey activity.
I'll Be There For You   Earn 500 Fame.
It Was Just a Police Action   Find out what the Army was up to.
Land Usage   Build one of every type of facility.
Manifest Destiny   Build 8 outposts.
Mercy Shot   Kill a member of your community to prevent them from turning.
Movin' On Up!   Relocate your home base.
Pest Control   Destroy 5 infestations in one day.
Rule #1   Max out a community member's Cardio skill.
Survivor   Escape Trumbull County.
The Bruce   Kill 3 zombies with an exploding propane tank.
Torn Apart   Get killed by zombies.
Trust Me, I'm an Expert   Earn a skill specialization for one of your community members.
Vehicular Zombicide   Run over 250 zombies.
Watch the Birdie!   Distract zombies to complete an objective.
Ya Always Were An A-Hole Gorman   Sacrifice your life in a blaze of glory.

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

« Poslednja izmena: 30. Sep 2013, 20:57:48 od Torivoje »
IP sačuvana
social share
Od Vučića pedera do Ane lezbejke : Srpska Napredna, stranka kontinuiteta
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 23.0
Pa,batice,ne bi bio prvi put da se pojavi sjajna igra,a da ja to propustim.  Smile Tako da ipak moram da ti zahvalim. Jer em što ovde nije bilo teme o njoj pre ove tvoje,em što je igra puna ideja koje sam oduvek želeo.

Da pređem New Vegas i da mi prođu ispiti pa se onda bacam na ovo.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13403
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 29.0.1547.76
mob
HTC m9
moze neko link u inboks ja skinuo neki pa ne radi
IP sačuvana
social share
jafa boy
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 24.0
mob
Motorola 
moze neko link u inboks ja skinuo neki pa ne radi

Guglaj  "   Faster Than Scene   " i izbaciće ti sve što ti treba. Za sada je jedino ova grupa "objavila" 2+1 apdejta.Ostale sam preduslove (MS Visual C++ , DirectX) pomenuo na početku.

#####################

Par dodatnih informacija sa Stima :

A detailed guide on all the buildings in the game

How to avoid becoming a zombie for Dummies

Radio button! And the little tricks of management

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Same rules apply

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 74299
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 24.0
nesto se sjebalo i nece da se pokrene  Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Jeka je moj drug 
And I won't show or feel any pain even though all my armor might rust in the rain!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 24.0
mob
Motorola 
nesto se sjebalo i nece da se pokrene  Smile Smile

Ćut´,more,izbegao si da završiš kao švedski sto nedeljom izjutra na Pinku... Smile

Moja je verzija odlučila,pak,da me izloži totalnom bojkotu : ne želi da napravi profil.Mogu da igram koliko god da želim,ali nema sejvovanja (jer nema lika uz čiji profil sejv ide) !!! Poprilično se izveštih na ona prva 2-3 sata igre ( jezero,crkva,vet-klinika i lekovi,2x odbrana trojke u predstraži,razvaljivanje prvog izvora infekcije,par hordi utabanih u asfalt...),ali čim (nakon ključnih momenata) izađem iz igre - Jovo nanovo.Novo startovanje i ponovo sam kod jezera !  Smile
To su te male blagodeti koje nam igra u alfa-stanju pruža... 
« Poslednja izmena: 03. Okt 2013, 00:09:08 od Torivoje »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol
Poruke 24714
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 27.0.1453.110
Odlučio sam šta je ipak najveći promašaj. To što možeš da nadograđuješ svoje baze iliti kuće. Napolju nema živih, cvrkut se ne čuje, vonja na zombije, civilizacija uništena, a mi će sejemo baštu i udaramo fasadu.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 24.0
mob
Motorola 
Odlučio sam šta je ipak najveći promašaj. To što možeš da nadograđuješ svoje baze iliti kuće. Napolju nema živih, cvrkut se ne čuje, vonja na zombije, civilizacija uništena, a mi će sejemo baštu i udaramo fasadu.

Dobro,znači ti si jedan od onih koji će 2 dana nakon sloma civilizacije na šamlicu,pa o prvu granu ?  Smile

(...,a trećega dana...)

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol
Poruke 24714
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 27.0.1453.110
 Smile a ne, ok je da se jača baza i zaštiti od napada obolelih, al nije fazon da pravimo vile u takvoj situaciji. Video sam neke slike gde kuće izgledaju kao da se igra Sims a ne postapokaliptična igrica.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3 5 6 ... 16
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 23. Apr 2024, 19:15:05
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.144 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.