Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Skandalozno: Trudna Egipćanka ubijena u sudu u Njemačkoj  (Pročitano 1637 puta)
05. Jul 2009, 03:03:18
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 242
Zastava Bosna i Hercegovina
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Egyptian woman killed in German court drama

The 32-year-old woman was killed in a court in Dresden before she could testify against her attacker.
Cairo -- A woman stabbed to death in a German court was an Egyptian who had sued her attacker after he insulted her for wearing the Islamic headscarf, Egyptian newspapers reported on Friday.
Marwa al-Sherbini, 32, who was killed in a court in Dresden on Wednesday, was the wife of Egyptian academic Elwi Ali Okaz who was also hurt in the incident and is now in critical condition in hospital, the state-owned Al-Akhbar reported.
The attacker stabbed Sherbini "shortly before she was to give evidence in an appeal lodged by the man against a conviction for insulting her over wearing the hijab," said the state-owned Egyptian Gazette.
The 28-year-old man, identified only as Axel W., was overpowered and was being investigated for manslaughter over the killing of the woman, a spokesman for the Dresden prosecutor's office said.
Magdi al-Sayed, press officer at the German embassy in Cairo, said the case was isolated and did not reflect German attitude towards Muslims.
"It is a criminal act -- it has nothing to do with persecution against Muslims," Sayed told the Gazette.
(Expatica(contact admin if its a beneficial link))

Woman killed in courtroom bloodbath was pregnant
Published: 3 Jul 09 11:42 CET

A woman stabbed to death in a Dresden courtroom was three months pregnant, reported German newspaper Bild on Friday.
According to Egyptian newspapers, the woman was Marwa al-Sherbini, a 32-year-old Egyptian national who was suing her attacker after he insulted her for wearing the Islamic headscarf. The attacker, identified only as Alex W., was appealing the €780 fine he was ordered to pay in the libel suit.
Al-Sherbini was the wife of Egyptian academic Elwi Ali-Okaz. He was also hurt in the incident after he tried to help his wife and is in critical condition in hospital. Police are now investigating Alex W. for manslaughter.
“The investigation into this bloody crime is bound to show there are some indications the suspect was hostile toward foreigners – the signs are there,” said Saxony police chief Bernd Merbitz told Bild.
Magdi al-Sayed, press officer at the German embassy in Cairo, said the case was isolated and did not reflect German attitude towards Muslims.
"It is a criminal act. It has nothing to do with persecution against Muslims," Sayed told the Egyptian state newspaper The Gazette.
The stabbing happened July 1, just before al-Sherbini was to give her evidence. During the struggle, other bystanders were also injured and police fired a shot. Al-Sherbini died in the courtroom.
The 28-year-old attacker was overpowered and is now under investigation for manslaughter, a spokesman for the Dresden prosecutor's office said.
Chairman of the German judge federation Christoph Frank is now demanding that safety and security measures must be brought up to standard.
“Each individual law court must be examined and security infrastructure put in place to better protect citizens,” he said to the Bild.
The incident recalled a similar scene of courtroom violence in the Bavarian town of Landshut in April, when a 60-year-old man shot his sister-in-law before turning the gun on himself, following an inheritance ruling.

Egyptian wearing hijab killed in German court drama

By Daily News Egypt with additional reporting by AFP
First Published: July 3, 2009
CAIRO: A woman stabbed to death in a German court was an Egyptian who had sued her attacker after he insulted her for wearing the Islamic headscarf, local newspapers reported on Friday.
Marwa Aal-Sherbini, 32, who was killed in a court in Dresden on Wednesday, was the wife of Egyptian academic Elwi Ali Okaz who was also hurt in the incident and is now in critical condition in hospital, the state-owned Al-Akhbar reported.
Husband Okaz was in Germany on a scholarship through Menufiya University’s institute of Genetic Engineering. He is still unaware that his wife had died.
The attacker stabbed Sherbini “shortly before she was to give evidence in an appeal lodged by the man against a conviction for insulting her over wearing the hijab,” said the state-owned Egyptian Gazette.
The 28-year-old man, identified only as Axel W., was overpowered and was being investigated for manslaughter over the killing of the woman, a spokesman for the Dresden prosecutor’s office said.
Axel W. was previously found guilty and fined €2,800 in civil compensation for calling the victim a “terrorist” in August 2008 in a Dresden park because she was wearing a headscarf.
Magdi Al-Sayed, press officer at the German embassy in Cairo, said the case was isolated and did not reflect German attitude towards Muslims.
“It is a criminal act. It has nothing to do with persecution against Muslims,” Sayed told the Gazette.
The Minister of Higher Education Hani Helal has given orders that travel arrangements to Germany for the families of both victims be facilitated. –Daily News Egypt with additional reporting by AFP

www.thelocal.de/national/20090703-20359.html http://www.ikhwanweb.com/Article.asp...=2&SectionID=0 http://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/art...rticleID=22874 http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...--summary.html]expaticahttp://www.expatica.com/.../german.....ma-_54201.html[/url]
TheLocalwww.thelocal.de/national/20090703-20359.html
ikhwanwebhttp://www.ikhwanweb.com/Article.asp...=2&SectionID=0
TheDailyNewsEgypthttp://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/art...rticleID=22874
EarthTimeshttp://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...--summary.html
IP sačuvana
social share
Muhammed, alejhi-selam: "Najbolji čovjek je onaj ko koristi ljudima, najlošiji je onaj ko im štetu nanosi."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Izgledas mi kao lutkica iz Trsta ;)

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15222
Zastava Puerto Pollo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10
mob
HTC Wildfire S
A popizdeli ljudi više od silnih Turaka.
Ima jedno predgrađe Berlina, čisto tursko... pitaj boga koliko ih ima, ne znaju ni oni sami... neprijavljenih.
Kažu ljudi da tamo ni policija više ne sme da zalazi, ko pašaluk onaj primitivni muslimanski... vode svoju politiku.

Biće ovoga sve više.
« Poslednja izmena: 05. Jul 2009, 04:23:30 od WhiteGoa »
IP sačuvana
social share

You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God...
...and where can you go from there? 

OPERATION: Smile
12 MAR 2012 | 16 MAR 2012
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15472
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
najbolje bi bilo da sve muslimane shto pre evakishu iz evrope ,inache eto krvoprolica ....  Smile

ljudima po evropi je dosadilo da se muslimani naseljavaju ,razmnozavaju ko glodari i uzimaju svu socijalnu pomoc - a onda shire kriminal , prete terorizmom i siluju bele zene.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
OS
Nepoznat
Browser
Opera 9.60
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Da je Nemica, ne bi to seldzuk objavio. S druge strane, zaista ne razumem taj mazohizam da ides u zemlju gde te mrze.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15472
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Da je Nemica, ne bi to seldzuk objavio.

pa  nije samo  on kriv  Smile. mediji cesto ne objavljuju poreklo napadacha kad su u pitanju bele zene ,da ne bi izazivali "rasnu mrznju" .... Smile ponekad samo izadje ovakav statistichki bezlichni clanak koji pokazuje da povecanje broja ne-belih imigranata povecava broj silovanja ... :

Rapes in London Schools Rise 100% as Third World Population Reaches 40% of Under 20s

Rapes have risen by 100 percent amongst London schoolchildren over the last five years - directly mirroring the Third World colonisation of the capital which has seen at least 40 percent of the under 20 population become non-indigenous in origin.

The shocking sex crime figures were released by the Metropolitan Police yesterday. Of course they failed to link it to the figures in the recent Whitehall’s annual Regional Trends report which revealed that more than 700,000 children and teenagers in Britain are classed as non-white, and make up 40 percent of that age group in London.   .........

nastavak: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/2009/07/04/rapes-in-london-schools-rise-100-as-third-world-population-reaches-40-of-under-20s/
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15222
Zastava Puerto Pollo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
mob
HTC Wildfire S
S druge strane, zaista ne razumem taj mazohizam da ides u zemlju gde te mrze.

U Nemačkoj se stvorila jedna vrlo jaka predrasuda... i Švabe se ne mogu načuditi kad dođu s letovanja iz Turske, (prethodno se debelo zapitaju da l' uopšte da idu)... potom u povratku objašnjavaju i rukama i nogama drugim Nemcima da je Turska zapravo jedna vrlo lepa turistička destinacija. Uređena i prijatna.
Stvar je u tome da je tu Tursku napustio (maltene proteran) najgori ološ, većinski, i dovukao se u Švabiju... samim tim su i stvorili tu predrasudu, sami.
Em što su ološ u karakteru, pritom pokušavaju na sve načine da žive parazitski na račun države.
A najviše ćeš Nemca povrediti ako ga klepiš po novčaniku.
Zato ih toliko i mrze. A ove zabole, do god im je lepše nego u rođenoj zemlji.

Jednog dana će to kulminirati.
Zaboravih ime političara koji predložio posebne mere povodom dođoša, postepene i kao vrhunac deportaciju... bila je škakljiva tema jer se radi ljudskim pravima šatro, vukao se po njihovim dnevnicima i štampi svaki dan ali sećam se je dobio ogromnu podršku naroda preko noći.
« Poslednja izmena: 05. Jul 2009, 11:20:58 od WhiteGoa »
IP sačuvana
social share

You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God...

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 242
Zastava Bosna i Hercegovina
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
Možda bi bilo dobro da pročitate tekst prije nego počnete pisati.
Žena je bila doktor farmacije, a muž joj je došao kao stipendist radi doktorata iz genetike. Nije bila imigrant, nije bila siledžija, niti je gulila njemačku socijalu. Napadač je Njemac ruskog porijekla.
IP sačuvana
social share
Muhammed, alejhi-selam: "Najbolji čovjek je onaj ko koristi ljudima, najlošiji je onaj ko im štetu nanosi."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15222
Zastava Puerto Pollo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11
mob
HTC Wildfire S
Uopšte se ne potencira njena profesija niti njen status... potencira se njena veroispovest, odnosno verska netrpeljivost koja krenula zbog provociranja feredžom i kasnije ubistvom u sudnici.
To se potencira.
Na muslimane u Nemačkoj.

Ako nije to u pitanju...
...pa dobro... imami i mi nažalost punu crnu hroniku... ne znam što bi se bavili tuđom kad imamo i na pretek svoju.
Nažalost.
« Poslednja izmena: 05. Jul 2009, 12:14:10 od WhiteGoa »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.08 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.