Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Shadow Warrior 2 (Flying Wild Hog , Poljska , 2016)  (Pročitano 6814 puta)
08. Sep 2016, 21:03:51
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
Browser
Chrome 53.0.2785.89
mob
Motorola 
  Oglašeno da stiže 13.oktobra (četvrtak je,nije petak) , pa je red da se otvara tema.Ponovo će nas onaj nesnosni Lo Veng (   Smile  )  maltretirati svojim humorom tipa : " You know what´s funny ? You full of holes ! " .
  Razvojni tim je isti kao i u kecu,igra deluje još nabudženija ,brža (dodat je ,na oko barem, furiozni co-op za četvoro) i znatno je krvavija.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Warrior_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Wild_Hog

http://store.steampowered.com/app/324800/

PC Gamer : " We spent 20 minutes playing Shadow Warrior 2 and were immediately smitten with its procedural demon dismemberment. Demons fall apart based on where you slice, not predetermined joint locations. "

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2lj3QlBCEk )

Hardverska zahtevnost :

Minimum Requirements :
Processor: Intel Core i3-6300 (2 * 3800) or AMD A10-5800K APU (4 * 3800) or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GT 560Ti (1024 MB) or Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB) or better
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 14 GB available space

Recommended Requirements :
Processor: Intel Core i5-5675C (4 * 3100) or AMD A10-7850K APU (4 * 3700) or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 14 Gb available space

######################

Zaplet :

" Five years have passed since Lo Wang shattered the alliance between his deceitful former boss and the ancient gods of the shadow realm. Despite noble intentions, Lo Wang's efforts to annihilate the darkness corrupted the world, creating a strange and savage new order where humans and demons live side by side.

The once feared warrior now lives in the shifting wildlands outside the reach of his enemies and the neon glow of Zilla's cybernetic metropolis, scratching out a meager existence as a hired sword for the local Yakuza clans. When a simple mission goes wrong, Lo Wang is drawn into a volatile conflict between a brilliant young scientist, a controversial cult leader, and a terrifying new drug known as Shade. The sharp-tongued hero must once again wield lethal blades, staggering firepower, and archaic magic to purge the world of evil. "

#######################

Evo šta je u maju Gejm Spotu ispričao Slawomir Uliasz , član razvojnog tima :

"...The goal was to make something new, something interesting, something different from the previous Shadow Warrior. Not only in terms of gameplay experience, but also in terms of story and storytelling. That's why we came up with this strange world, which is kind of a mix of our own human realm and a demonic realm...I think a lot of folks compared Shadow Warrior to Doom. And it's flattering for us. Most of our team are first-person shooter fans themselves, and we are quite… let's say, an old team, in terms of average age...On the other hand, Shadow Warrior 2 is not Doom and it's not aiming to be Doom, Call of Duty, or Battlefield, as good as those games may be.
We drifted away from the idea of a corridor shooter, which all of those games are, or I think they will be. Especially in the story mode of those games. Right now, Shadow Warrior 2 will be more of an action-RPG than a classical shooter.We have a much more open level that you can proceed through however you like; you can kill everything that moves, or just carve your path through enemies to reach your target, or you can try and go stealthy and use the vanish power to sneak past enemies and assassinate only the targets that you need to. In some missions you won't need to kill anyone at all...
  I'm not sure if we always succeed with our jokes. Sometimes we are a bit cheesy, and sometimes we are cheesy on purpose. Sometimes, we are more on a serious side. But the main tool of our narration in both games, there are differences between the two main [companion] characters. In the previous game it was Hoji, this smartass demon. And now, Lo Wang stuck with this young genius girl called Kamiko, and they're totally different characters. She's young, she's super smart, she's very self-aware. And she perceives him as… someone with bad taste, bad mouthing, and bad humour. And he's not so keen on having her in his head. He perceives her as a smartass, someone who keeps her nose too high for her standing. And so on and so forth, so there's a lot of conflict between those characters. A lot of places to make jokes to make humour into these conversations...
  Most of the Wang jokes I can credit to Scott Alexander, my colleague and fellow writer. Sometimes I think they come to him naturally. If you ask me it's a little bit difficult, but for him it's something he's got in his blood. He's got a good knack for comedy, and at the same time he's not afraid of using bad words. And we still try to balance the seriousness of a situation to make it more of a contrast than just a standing joke. I hope we will succeed with it..."

###################

Ova igra neće biti zaštićena Denuvoom,pojaviće se i na GOG-u. Većinu klipova već kačismo,pa ih neću ponavljati,već ću stati na zabavnom Release Date trejleru objavljenom pre par dana.Odgledajte ga do kraja da ne propustite simpatičan selfie :

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_t7YHM4o8 )
« Poslednja izmena: 09. Sep 2016, 02:42:13 od Torivoje »
IP sačuvana
social share
Od Vučića pedera do Ane lezbejke : Srpska Napredna, stranka kontinuiteta
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46914
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 48.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Одиграо сам кеца. ОК али ништа специјално.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 53.0.2785.143
mob
Motorola 
  Danas stiže na GOG !

P.S.

Hebem ti pretraživanje...ono kada odbija da ti izlista tvoju sopstvenu temu,nego moraš pešački da je tražiš... Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 13. Okt 2016, 00:08:48 od Torivoje »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 53.0.2785.143
mob
Motorola 
  Nešto manje od 15 Gb za GOGovu polaznu Deluxe verziju deluje nekako omaleno u današnje vreme ... Smile
I...da zapevamo...

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Mickey Mouse Club.jpg
(380.17 KB, 1872x891)
« Poslednja izmena: 13. Okt 2016, 21:22:31 od Torivoje »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 54.0.2840.59
mob
Motorola 
  Odlične recenzije,čini se,nisu nameštaljka,jer se...Flying Wild Hog (razvojni studio koji broji 75 duša) naveliko hvali kako im prodaja dvojke ide četvorostruko bolje nego što se prodavao kec (kojim su bili sasvim zadovoljni).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 50.0
mob
Motorola 
  Nešto drugačiji pogled :

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5_LPJIQDLI )
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
mob
Motorola 
  Stigao DLC " The Way of The Wang " i podrazumeva  (izvor - GOG) :

- Seven Brutal Trials
- New Crafting Modes
- Infuse Gem - merge gem with weapon, available after finishing two Trials of Infusion
- Purify Gem - remove negative stats from gem, available after finishing two Trials of Purification
- Embed Gem - upgrade base weapon stats, available after finishing two Trials of Embedding
- New Weapon: Fist of Gozu. Finish Trial of the Ancient God to receive this powerful weapon
- Five New Achievements
- Three new difficulty Tiers for Insane difficulty

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB-A6_G-gF8 )

« Poslednja izmena: 08. Dec 2016, 23:16:06 od Torivoje »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46914
Zastava Босна
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Igra je sa ukljucenim popustom trideset dolara. Inace traze 40. Da li vrijedi te novce?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
mob
Motorola 
  Nisam je igrao (hardver).Možda neko drugi jeste.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
mob
Motorola 
  Stigla džinovska zakrpa (skoro 5 Gb) ; skoro da je lakše skinuti ponovo čitavu igru  Smile   :

Patch 1.1.7.1 (21 December 2016)

Fixed a bug with Ameonna exploadind if killed with Fist of Gozu.
Fixed damage display on enemies for clients

Patch 1.1.7.0 (21 December 2016)

Added new quest in which Lo Wang needs to save Christmas!

UI:

Added gem filtering
Fixed inventory hang bug
Added option for cancelling conversations using "Escape" on keyboard or "B button" on gamepad
Fixed calculating multiline label size
Added hiding client hud after a challange
Fixed gem crafting exploit
Fixed an issue with embedding elemental gems
Fixed an input bug that could occur after dying in challenges while in menus
Fixed crafting gems that are restricted to weapons

Multiplayer:

Various stability fixes
Fixed a possible crash after using explosive bolts

Photo mode:

Fixed "Lock in first person" screenshots
Fixed "screenshot" command in photo mode
Fixed exposure increasing

Gameplay fixes:

Slight improvements to double jump
Fixed teleporting after loading bug
Weapon history fixes
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.117 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.