Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 18. Apr 2024, 20:05:55
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 29 30 32 33 ... 80
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Satanizam i rituali  (Pročitano 201796 puta)
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

lepim plakate po gradu

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5550
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
Opet malo Dejan Lučić

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Dejan Lucic - Trec... (1850.06 KB)
IP sačuvana
social share
Izreci, pa se ispeci
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

S=T=O=P=======✈ =C=H=E=M=T=R=­A=I=L=S ===========✈

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17945
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13
Pročitao  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
The Arrivals

Радио Снага Народа
Инфоратници Против Новог Светског Поретка
Гнев Србије
Окупациона Хроника
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Gom Džabar

Zodijak Cancer
Pol
Poruke 22683
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Smile

Ako oteraš nekog u qrc, a ponaročito profesora to nema nikakve veze sa religijom nego sa vaspitanjem, ako on tebe nije prvi opsovao.. bez obzira kolika dilea on bio.. ja sam bio na granici par puta i u gimnaziji i na faxu, al to nije tema..

U istoriji i u religijama postoje mnoge nelogičnosti i falsifikati. Npr, jevrejski kralj David se u jednom trenutku borio protiv svog naroda kao plaćenik jer je bio proteran od tadašnjeg režima.. pa ga ipak oni kuju u zvezde..
Verujem da i u Bibliji i u Kuranu postoje neke stvari koje su nelogične i kontradiktorne, ali nisam hteo da ukažem na to nego nešto drugo..

Principi kojih se ja pridržavam su oni koje sam nabrojao.. po mom mišljenju, kad bi se svako pridržavao istih, ne bi bilo problema..

Nažalost religije koje propagiraju mir i blagostanje na kraju izvrše podele ljudi zbog kojih oni posle ratuju.. pravoslavci/katolici, hrišćani/muslimani, šiti/suniti.. itd itd ni to ne valja..

Ajde definiši mi "Tamnu stranu".. da ne bih nagađao na šta si tačno mislio.. mislim ako definišeš to, definisaćeš šta za tebe predstavlja satanizam.

Ovo je za mene jedan deo satanizma.

The Nine Satanic Statements
LaVeyan Satanist represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
LaVeyan Satanist represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
LaVeyan Satanist represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
LaVeyan Satanist represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
LaVeyan Satanist represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
LaVeyan Satanist represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
LaVeyan Satanist represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years![16]
[edit] The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s home, show them respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal. (see sexual harrassment.)
Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved. (see stealing.)
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm young children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them. [17]
[edit] The Nine Satanic "Sins"
Stupidity — The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
Pretence — Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. This is on equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
Solipsism — Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are can be very dangerous for Satanists. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us, and requires constant vigilance, lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As it has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
Self-deceit — It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements”, but deserves to be repeated here. It is another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
Herd Conformity — That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely, instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
Lack of perspective — Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints: Know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies — Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
Counterproductive Pride — That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: If it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it.
Lack of Aesthetics — This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time, so they are discouraged in a consumer society; but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing: It’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied

"Tamna Strana" je samo reprezentacija onoga cega se ljudi plase.  Ljudi se plase sebe u stvari.  Vecina nas nismo svesni sta mozemo da uradimo kada se oslobodimo barikada. Religija je jedna od tih barikada, nemoj da radis ovo i ono jer to ne valja.  Evo na primer u slucaju misticizma, posle izvodjenja i praktikovanja tako necega osecas se mocniji i bolji, i vise obavesten, ispunjen energijom.  U stvari ne postoji crno i belo, to su samo ljudske to jest religijske metode straha.  Ubiti je lose, to je zasigurno.  Ali kada se postavis u slucaju na primer da kada bi neko se vratio u proslost imao sansu da ubije Hitlera, jel bi to bilo lose ili ne?
Inicijalno bi bilo lose jer je svako ubistvo pogresno, ali kada se stave na vagu milioni mrtvih ljudi onda se taj stav menja.  Dakle sta je tu tamno a sta svetlo?
Jos jedna varijacija, neko na primer ubije Hitlera pre nego sto je Hitler postao Firer.  Taj covek je kriv za ubistvo, jer niko nije znao sta ce Hitler da postane, a sada da se znalo sta ce da postane taj covek bio bio heroj?
Jer kapiras o cemu pricam? Sve je subjektivno. 
Za mene tamna strana ne predstavlja nista drugo nego sledjenje svojih instinkta i zelja, bez sramote i straha.
Takozvana "crna" energija je samo energija, ako je samo energija onda crno/belo u stvari ne postoji, i to je dakle subjektivno.
IP sačuvana
social share
Србочетничко комунистички фашиста.

Koљем по кућамa.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

No squealing remember "that it's all in your head"

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 5365
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.17
Pogledajte sherlok holms, film je prepun satanistickih, masonskih itd. simbola.

RavenDark

Posto si vec par puta rekao da ne pozjaemo materiju i da nemam predstavu sta je satanizam, voleo bi da nam objasnis.

Vecina nas smatra da je satanizam losa stvar.
IP sačuvana
social share
I reach my peak, I can't speak,
call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak.
I'm sick of niggas lyin', I'm sick of bitches hawkin'
matter of fact, I'm sick of talkin'.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Jao, pa tu se ne radi o satanizmu nego o masoneriji\iluminatima zacinjeno golim zenskama i specijalim efektima... Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

"It is better to Burn Out then to Fade Awey "

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5487
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
mob
Apple 
Kao bivsi sekretar "Hell & Fire" kluba pozdravljam to i slazem se.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13400
Zastava Zemun
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
mob
Nokia 
Jao, pa tu se ne radi o satanizmu nego o masoneriji\iluminatima zacinjeno golim zenskama i specijalim efektima... Smiley
Slazem se....ali stvarno je odlican film Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Onaj ko nadzire prošlost, nadzire i budućnost. Onaj ko nadzire sadašnjost, nadzire i prošlost.
George Orwell

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Gom Džabar

Zodijak Cancer
Pol
Poruke 22683
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Pogledajte sherlok holms, film je prepun satanistickih, masonskih itd. simbola.

RavenDark

Posto si vec par puta rekao da ne pozjaemo materiju i da nemam predstavu sta je satanizam, voleo bi da nam objasnis.

Vecina nas smatra da je satanizam losa stvar.
Procitaj stare postove, ako posle toga ne razumes onda dzabe da ti ja objasnjavam.
IP sačuvana
social share
Србочетничко комунистички фашиста.

Koљем по кућамa.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17945
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13

Ovo je za mene jedan deo satanizma.

The Nine Satanic Statements
LaVeyan Satanist represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
LaVeyan Satanist represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
LaVeyan Satanist represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
LaVeyan Satanist represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
LaVeyan Satanist represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
LaVeyan Satanist represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
LaVeyan Satanist represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all.
Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years![16]
[edit] The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s home, show them respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal. (see sexual harrassment.)
Do not take that which does not belong to you, unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved. (see stealing.)
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm young children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them. [17]
[edit] The Nine Satanic "Sins"
Stupidity — The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
Pretence — Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. This is on equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
Solipsism — Projecting your reactions, responses, and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are can be very dangerous for Satanists. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us, and requires constant vigilance, lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As it has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
Self-deceit — It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements”, but deserves to be repeated here. It is another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
Herd Conformity — That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely, instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
Lack of perspective — Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints: Know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies — Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
Counterproductive Pride — That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: If it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, "I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow," then do it.
Lack of Aesthetics — This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time, so they are discouraged in a consumer society; but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing: It’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied

Molim te prevedi pošto ti je Engleski super a baš mi se čita i sjajne stvari sam ukačio u par redova ali sporo mi ide jer "prebacujem" značenja na Srpski...

Ajde pliz Raven "samo" prepišeš  Smile  Smile  Smile 
Citat
« Poslednja izmena: 19. Jan 2010, 02:02:49 od taxtex »
IP sačuvana
social share
The Arrivals

Радио Снага Народа
Гнев Србије
Окупациона Хроника
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17945
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13
 Ej nema problema,preveo sam i pročitao sa razumevanjem. Hvala na sjajnom postu Raven.
IP sačuvana
social share
The Arrivals

Радио Снага Народа
Гнев Србије
Окупациона Хроника
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 29 30 32 33 ... 80
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 18. Apr 2024, 20:05:55
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.229 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.