Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 00:33:09
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Na ovom forumu, mozete postavljati teme sa informacijama o glumcima i glumicama, komentarisati ih, hvaliti... 
Ukoliko zelite da postavite novu temu, obavezno proverite da li je ta tema vec postavljena. 

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Ryan Gosling - Rajan Gosling  (Pročitano 27610 puta)
18. Sep 2011, 17:10:05
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.22
mob
HTC Smart
Ryan Thomas Gosling (born November 12, 1980) is a Canadian actor and musician.

Having first gained notice at the age of 12 as a mouseketeer on the variety show The Mickey Mouse Club, Gosling has built a reputation for playing misfits in independent films: a fanatic Neo-Nazi in the The Believer (2001), a drug-addicted junior high school teacher in Half Nelson (2006), a socially inept loner in Lars and the Real Girl (2007) and a frazzled husband in Blue Valentine (2010). His most commercially successful movie to date is 2004's romantic drama The Notebook. He has been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Leading Actor (for Half Nelson) and two Golden Globe Awards (for Lars and the Real Girl and Blue Valentine).

2011 saw him expand his horizons. He appeared in his first comedic role in Crazy, Stupid, Love and his first action role in Drive. He was also directed by George Clooney in political drama The Ides of March, which premiered at the Venice Film Festival.

His band, Dead Man's Bones, released their self-titled debut album in 2009.

Early life

Gosling was born in London, Ontario but grew up in Cornwall. He is the son of Donna, a secretary, and Thomas Gosling, a paper mill worker. He was raised in a Latter Day Saint family, and has since stated that he "wasn't really Mormon, my parents were". His parents divorced when he was young and he was raised by his mother.

He had "no pals" as a child and was bullied in elementary school.. In Grade 1, having been heavily influenced by the film Rambo, he brought steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident lead to a suspension. While attending Cornwall Collegiate and Vocational School, he was diagnosed with ADHD, prescribed Ritalin and was placed in a class for special needs students. Consequently, his mother quit her job and homeschooled him for a year.

He performed from an early age. He and his older sister, Mandi, sang together at weddings; he performed with his uncle's Elvis Presley tribute act, Elvis Perry, and he was involved with a local dance company. He spent part of his childhood in Florida, USA after successfully auditioning for a part on The Mickey Mouse Club at the age of twelve.

He developed an idiosyncratic accent as a child, later explaining, "As a kid I thought having a Canadian accent didn't sound tough. I thought guys should sound like Marlon Brando. So now I have a phony accent that I can't shake, so it's not phony anymore."

He dropped out of high school at the age of seventeen to focus on his acting career.

Career

Gosling first made his name as a child actor on The Mickey Mouse Club alongside fellow future stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake. He also appeared in many Canadian television series and movies including Goosebumps and Breaker High, and, in 1998, he moved to New Zealand to film the adventure series Young Hercules.

His first serious role was in 2001's controversial drama The Believer, which won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival. He has described it as "the film that kind of gift-wrapped for me the career that I have now. I suddenly found myself at Sundance, where people were asking me about my craft. So I had to pretend I had one." In 2002 and 2003, he appeared in The Slaughter Rule, Murder by Numbers and The United States of Leland.

In 2004, he starred opposite Rachel McAdams in the sleeper hit The Notebook. The film made stars of its two leads, had huge popular culture resonance and frequently appears on Most Romantic Movies lists. The chemistry between Gosling and McAdams was often remarked upon, with the New York Times writing, "Their performances are so spontaneous and combustible that you quickly identify with the reckless sweethearts, who embody an innocence that has all but vanished from American teenage life. And against your better judgment, you root for the pair to beat the odds against them."

In 2006, he appeared as a drug-addicted, junior high school history teacher in Half Nelson, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a Broadcast Film Critics Association Award and won Best Actor at the Spirit Awards. He played an introvert who falls in love with a sex doll in the gently comedic 2007 film Lars and the Real Girl, and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor - Motion Picture Musical or Comedy, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Broadcast Film Critics Association and won a Satellite Award. He also starred opposite Anthony Hopkins in the 2007 courtroom thriller Fracture.

Gosling focused mainly on his band Dead Man's Bones in 2008 and 2009, releasing a debut album and touring North America. The band was formed with his friend, Zach Shields. The two met in 2005 (Shields was dating Rachel McAdams' sister) and quickly realized that they shared an obsession with ghosts. Thus, they decided to form their band around the themes of ghosts and monsters.

In 2010, he co-starred with Michelle Williams in Derek Cianfrance's directorial debut, Blue Valentine. The low-budget film was mainly improvised: "Most movies when you're acting you're trying to block out the lights and the trailers. Here, you had to remind yourself you were making a film," says Gosling. "Michelle and I found it hard to take off our wedding bands when it was over. We'd built this castle and then had to tear it down." His performance was nominated for many awards, most notably a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama. Also in 2010, he narrated ReGeneration, a documentary that explores the cynicism in today’s youth towards social and political causes, and starred opposite Kirsten Dunst in All Good Things. He declined to promote the latter amid rumours he clashed with the director, Andrew Jarecki, on set. When asked if he was proud of the film, he replied, "I'm proud of what Kirsten does in the movie".

2011 saw him expand his horizons: he appeared in his first comedic role in Crazy, Stupid, Love. and his first action role in Drive. He was also directed by George Clooney in political drama The Ides of March, which premiered at the Venice Film Festival.

He recently finished filming The Place Beyond the Pines, a bank heist movie with Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes and Ray Liotta, He is currently working on The Gangster Squad and is attached to two movies currently in pre-production: Only God Forgives and a remake of Logan's Run.

Personal life

Gosling lives in New York with his dog of eleven years, George.

He had an on-off relationship with Rachel McAdams, his co-star in The Notebook, from 2005 to 2008. Previously, he dated Sandra Bullock, sixteen years his senior, for over a year from 2002 to 2003, after meeting on the set of Murder by Numbers.

He co-owns a Moroccan restaurant called Tagine in Beverly Hills, California.

Supportive of various social causes, he has worked particularly closely with the Enough Project, travelling in 2010 to eastern Congo. He was Hollywood's representative at the Campus Progress National Conference in 2008 where he spoke out about Darfur. Gosling said, "For some reason, there's an interest in what people who do what I do have to say... I'm honored to have these experiences."

Izvor: Wikipedia
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.22
mob
HTC Smart
Filmography

1997    Frankenstein and Me
1999    The Unbelievables
2000    Remember the Titans
2001    The Believer
2002    Murder by Numbers
2002    The Slaughter Rule
2003    The United States of Leland
2004    The Notebook
2005    Stay
2006    Half Nelson
2007    Fracture
2007    Lars and the Real Girl
2010    All Good Things
2010    Blue Valentine
2010    ReGeneration
2011    Crazy, Stupid, Love.
2011    Drive
2011    The Ides of March
2012    Only God Forgives
2013    The Place Beyond the Pines
2013    Logan's Run

Television

1993–1995    Mickey Mouse Club
1995    Are You Afraid of the Dark?
1996    PSI Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal
1996    Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
1996    Road to Avonlea
1996    Goosebumps
1996    The Adventures of Shirley Holmes
1996    Flash Forward
1996    Ready or Not
1997–1998    Breaker High
1998    Nothing Too Good for a Cowboy
1998–1999    Young Hercules
1998–1999    Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
2005    I'm Still Here: Real Diaries of Young People Who Lived During the Holocaust

Izvor: Wikipedia
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.22
mob
HTC Smart
Rajan Gosling se sprema da napusti glumu

Posle punih 18 godina u svetu šou-biznisa, Rajan Gosling priprema obožavaoce, ali i saradnike da će promeniti profesiju. Glumac koji je svetsku slavu stekao zahvaljujući ulozi u filmu „Beležnica“, smatra da od glume treba da odustane kada ga napusti inspiracija i stigne potomstvo.

Američki glumac Rajan Gosling spreman je da u bliskoj budućnosti prekine glumačku karijeru.

Tridesetogodišnji glumac otkrio je da je nakon 18 godina bavljenja filmom spreman za nešto drugo.

„Ovo radim od svoje 12 godine. Ne želim još dugo da glumim, ne mogu celog života da radim istu stvar. Znam da postoje mnoge uloge koje bih mogao da igram, ali sve će se završiti kada me inspiracija bude napustila", objasnio je popularni glumac za list Tajms.

Gosling je, ipak, rekao da još uživa prilikom snimanja i da su mu posebno drage divlje scene u novoj akcionoj drami Drive u kojoj glumi vozača-kaskadera.

U istom intervjuu, umetnik je nagovestio da će prestati da snima filmove kada bude počeo da „pravi bebe".

Glumac koji je svetsku slavu stekao zahvaljujući ulozi u romantičnoj drami Beležnica odnedavno je u vezi sa holivudskom lepoticom Evom Mendes.

Izvor: RTS
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Rajan Gosling dosadio sam sebi

Glumac je odlučio da napravi pauzu jer ne želi da postane preeksponiran...

Rajan Gosling (32), slično kao i njegova devojka Eva Mendez, kaže da ne želi da bude još jedna od zvezda "koje iskaču iz frižidera" i da će na neodređeno vreme da se povuče iz sedme umetnosti u kojoj je prisutan od svoje osme godine.

"Volim to što radim i mislim da je sada krajnje vreme da napravim pauzu i preispitam samog sebe kako ja to radim i koliko dobro. Treba mi pauza od mene isto kao i publici jer ne želim da postanem dosadan", kaže slavni glumac koji slovi i za jednog od najpoželjnijih frajera među poznatima.

Glumac kaže da je bukvalno sa jednog na drugi filmski set trčao i da će u narednom periodu sve analizirati i od sada pažljivije birati uloge.

U bioskope širom sveta ove godine će da stignu filmovi "The Place Beyond the Pines" i "Only God Forgives" u kojima Rajan igra glavne uloge.

Pored glume, Gosling se iz hobija bavi i muzikom, pa u pauzi od glume možda izda i album.

Izvor: Mondo

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

v283238p0.jpg
(52.47 KB, 610x395)
IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 00:33:09
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.323 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.