Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 17:42:51
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Glasanje
Pitanje: koga vise volite
ameri
22.7%  (10)
rusi
77.3%  (34)
Ukupno glasova: 44
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 16 17 19
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Rusi i ameri  (Pročitano 13751 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1255
Zastava Iza...
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
mob
Nokia x6
Pa imali su dosta prilika u proslosti da se pobiju Irak,Vijetnam,koreja ali to je sve nekako bilo koskanje !!!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
mob
Samsung x640
hvala bogu
IP sačuvana
social share
who controls rome he rools the world.
And one day i will be emperor.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6483
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC HD2
e kad cemo mi nekog napasti , treba i mi malo da se izivimo na nekom!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

a person who deals tactfully with others

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 384
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
mob
BlackBerry 
 It will be smart to do that in Germany, on WORLD CUP...
Ovakva država samo sportom može ratovati...
IP sačuvana
social share
Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states...
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
mob
Samsung x640
moze protiv linhestajna malte... da nenabrajam neke cu uvrediti
da se vratimo na temu znate li da su ameri napravili svoju hidrogensku bombu 1952 spijunirajuci pravljenje sovjetske atomske bombe
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6483
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC HD2
we know that ! Smile give us something new like this ]

Canada and the USA Missile Defense Weapons Program
A contribution to the Conference of the
EUROPEAN NETWORK FOR PEACE AND HUMAN RIGHTS
by Theresa Wolfwood                   20-21 October 2005, European Parliament, Brussels
Thank you all and, in particular, the Bertrand Russell Peace Foundation, for inviting me to contribute to a discussion about Europe – Canada seems very remote to many Europeans, but we are part of NATO, we have fought wars and had military bases in Europe. We are neighbours to several European countries – Greenland, USSR with France as our closest neighbour in the Gulf of St. Laurence. What happens in Europe always affects and concerns us.

Canada has been deeply involved with the USA military for over 60 years. In 1945 Canada joined the nuclear club when we provided the uranium for the bombs dropped on Japan. Canadian native people were used as coolies to transport the ore. They became the first hibakashas, so many of them died of cancer; many of their descendents now have cancer.

Canadian territory, resources, personnel and industry are all part of the USA empire. Canada is now the world's largest exporter of uranium for use in nuclear energy and weapons. The so-called depleted uranium used to harden the steel of armaments (used in Iraq, Afghanistan and Serbia) is non-fissionable but highly toxic and radioactive.

The Cruise missile was tested in Canada; BOWMARC nuclear missiles were stationed on our soil - thanks to our Prime Minister of Peace, Lester Pearson.  Near my home on Vancouver Island the USA tests its maritime weapons systems; this base is frequently visited by nuclear powered and armed vessels. Canadian taxes, over $10 million/year, maintain this base for our partner. The loss of marine freedom of movement, the danger of nuclear “visitors” and the pollution of the seabed are of little interest to our government.

So it can be no surprise that Canada is complicit in the USA’s plan to make war in space – in spite of treaties we have signed committing us to refrain from such madness. Canada's military is integrated with the USA in NORAD and NATO. Many of Canada's arms industries are USA owned and the USA is the main market for our arms production. Canadian territory has been used for many forms of research related to BMD.
It is obvious that Canada will go along with the latest escalation of militarism in the USA as will most European and some Asian countries and Australia. We are all part of “Full Spectrum Dominance.”

When the Canadian peace movement mobilized resistance to the USA-UK war in Iraq, the then Prime Minister announced Canada would not participate. This was seen as a victory for the peace movement; however, Canada continued to provide troops to Afghanistan - freeing USA troops for Iraq - and gave air and navy support to the USA in Iraq and we never stopped selling resources and war materials to the USA.

Nonetheless, the public resistance to the war on Iraq reached a critical threshold and the reigning Liberal party itself had public divisions over Iraq and it was seen politic to not openly participate in this war:

Although there seems to be some decrease in the European love affair with the USA; in Canada there is major growing criticism of USA policy and Canada' relationship to our neighbour.  Trade disagreements in which the USA will not honour its obligations and USA's new security regulations and their manifestations which are being forced on Canada also rankle our sensitivities.

So when the present minority government, dependent on a small social democrat party for power, said Canada would not participate in USA's missile defense, Canadians, including the peace movement, were supportive.

It is now apparent that Prime Minister Martin's NO was really a theatrical gesture supported by President Bush when he visited Ottawa: in fact NO means YES in MartinSpeak. We should have known. Canada is, as usual, up to its parka hood in USA military machinations.

Canada actually initiated a change in the NORAD agreement to allow us to participate in BMD. Our military and natural resources are at the disposal of the USA - no questions asked - our universities and government agencies all participate in a myriad of ways as do our profiteering arms companies to promoting militarism generally and BMD specifically.

Without an enemy in sight except 'terrorists' it is hard to justify our bloated military budget, so ‘good guy’  military peacekeeping is a publicly acceptable front for military growth. This is used as a propaganda front for our growing militarism and integration into the USA military empire and presented as helping the helpless somewhere else.

Since the big NO Canadians, including peace activists, think we have made a real policy position. This cooption which uses our images and language is very dangerous.  My concern today is how the peace movement which has widespread but passive public support can deepen its analysis and initiate the debate on USA militarism and Canadian complicity – and the complicity of many governments, media and educational institutions – in order to change public perception of our position and to critically expose the deep involvement of governments and institutions in global militarization..

The peace movement everywhere has to make economic and social links to our acceptance of military might and right. It is also important to connect social violence at the personal as well as public level with militarism. We must not be appeased with token measures. I would say the same to you in Europe.

The peace movement needs to develop a vision that connects the struggle for justice on a global and personal level to ant-militarism.

I would like to urge all peace activists and organizations to research and reveal the depth and extent of their nation’s involvement in militarism. Examine the economic ties of governments to war industries which are exempt from trade agreement regulations; they enjoy subsides; services and loans given to no civilian companies and hence have high profits, making them attractive for investors. They are also major donors to political parties.
We need to expose these corporations and to know and boycott products they make for civilian use. Boycotts are important tools – and companies hate them.

In Canada, our government invests our compulsory pension contributions into war industries. I urge you all to investigate where your pension funds are invested. We need to share more information and strategies in our common work of creating a peaceful world. There is much to do.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Nista

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 82508
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
Ljudi znate li da Rusi imaju takvu bombu da kad bi je bacili otisli bi blizu Plutona
IP sačuvana
social share
"Narod je glup, a sad se buni zato što je glup. Pa ne možeš i biti glup i bunit' se što si glup."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

a person who deals tactfully with others

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 384
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
mob
BlackBerry 
 Imam informaciju da se oko 2015 godine zemlji bliži opasan asteroid...
Jedan od planova je da se on skrene takvom bombom, dok će Amerikanci obezbediti raketu nosač...
Postoji još nekoliko varijanti plana, ali se nadam da je to samo prazna priča...
In GOD we trust...
IP sačuvana
social share
Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states...
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

i am devil

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 662
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
mob
Samsung x640
Ljudi znate li da Rusi imaju takvu bombu da kad bi je bacili otisli bi blizu Plutona
otisli ko
sta sam sev cuo za asteroide pa nista ne treba sada tome pridavati preveliki znacaJ bar mi tu sigurno nista ne mozemo
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6483
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC HD2
protiv asteroida?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 16 17 19
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 17:42:51
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.