Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Radikalni Islamisti iz USA prete autorima South Parka-a  (Pročitano 4989 puta)
21. Apr 2010, 21:59:52
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Ko tebe kamenom, ti njega hlebom... starim 15 dana

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36573
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
mob
HTC One
Ukratko, kazu da ne pretoe ali da ce autori zbog ismevanja Muhameda (u prosloj i epizodi koja se veceras nastavlja) zavrsiti kao ubijeni Holandski novinar koji je pisao knjigu koju su doziveli kao uvredu Islamu.

Security Brief: Radical Islamic Web site takes on 'South Park'

"South Park" showed the Prophet Mohammed disguised in a bear suit.

The radical Islamic Web site Revolutionmuslim.com is going after the creators of the TV cartoon series "South Park" after an episode last week included an image of the Prophet Mohammed in disguise.

Revolutionmuslim.com, based in New York, was the subject of a CNN investigation last year for its radical rhetoric supporting “jihad” against the West and praising al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. Its organizers insist they act within the law and seek to protect Islam.

On Sunday, Revolutionmuslim.com posted an entry that included a warning to South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone that they risk violent retribution – after the 200th episode last week included a satirical discussion about whether an image of the prophet could be shown. In the end, he is portrayed disguised in a bear suit.

The posting on Revolutionmuslim.com says: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.”

Theo van Gogh was a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered by an Islamic extremist in 2004 after making a short documentary on violence against women in some Islamic societies. The posting on Revolutionmuslim.com features a graphic photograph of Van Gogh with his throat cut and a dagger in his chest.

The entry on Revolutionmuslim.com goes on to advise readers:

“You can contact them [the makers of South Park], or pay Comedy Central or their own company a visit at these addresses …” before listing Comedy Central’s New York address, and the Los Angeles, California, address of Parker and Sloane’s production company.

Contacted by CNN, the author of the post, Abu Talhah al Amrikee, said that providing the addresses was not intended as a threat to the creators of South Park but to give people the opportunity to protest.

Over still photographs of Parker, Stone, van Gogh and others, the Web site runs audio of a sermon by the radical U.S.-born preacher Anwar al-Awlaki, who is now in hiding in Yemen. The sermon, recorded some time ago, talks about assassinating those who have “defamed” the Prophet Mohammed – citing one religious authority as saying “Harming Allah and his messenger is a reason to encourage Muslims to kill whoever does that.” U.S. officials say al-Awlaki is on a list of al Qaeda leaders targeted for capture or assassination.

The clip ends with a warning on a graphic directed at Parker and Stone, saying “The Dust Will Never Settle Down.”

Al Amrikee said the purpose of including the al-Awlaki sermon in his posting was to remind Muslims that insulting the prophet is a severe offense for which the punishment in Islam is death. He said RevolutionMuslim may hold protests about the show.

Calls to Comedy Central were not returned.

Izvor: CNN

Islamic group: 'South Park' post a call to protest, not violence

(CNN) -- A radical Islamic website says despite a provocative post -- warning the creators of "South Park" that they risk violent retribution for depicting the Prophet Mohammed in a bear suit -- the site is calling simply for protest, not violence.

Revolutionmuslim.com, based in New York, was the subject of a CNN investigation last year for its radical rhetoric supporting "jihad" against the West and praising al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. Its organizers insist they act within the law and seek to protect Islam.

On Sunday, Revolutionmuslim.com posted an entry that included a warning to "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone that they risk violent retribution -- after the 200th episode of the cartoon series last week included a satirical discussion about whether an image of the prophet could be shown. In the end, he was portrayed disguised in a bear suit.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid," the posting on Revolutionmuslim.com says, "and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Read CNN blog about RevolutionMuslim.com's post

Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh was stabbed to death on a street in Amsterdam, Netherlands, by an Islamic extremist in 2004. He became the target of radical Muslims after releasing a short film about oppression of Islamic women in Europe.

Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, told CNN it was meant to show those offended by the depiction of Mohammed how they can voice their opposition, including by sending letters to the South Park's creators. The group is also considering demonstrations.

The posting provides the addresses of Comedy Central, which airs "South Park," and the show's production company. A spokesman for Comedy Central said they had no comment on the posting.

Over still photographs of Parker, Stone, van Gogh and others, the website runs audio of a sermon by the radical U.S.-born preacher Anwar al-Awlaki, who is now in hiding in Yemen. The sermon, recorded some time ago, talks about assassinating those who have "defamed" the Prophet Mohammed -- citing one religious authority as saying "Harming Allah and his messenger is a reason to encourage Muslims to kill whoever does that."

U.S. officials say al-Awlaki is on a list of al Qaeda leaders targeted for capture or assassination.

Al Amrikee said the purpose of including the al-Awlaki sermon in his posting was to remind Muslims that insulting the prophet is a severe offense for which the punishment in Islam is death.

The clip ends with a warning on a graphic directed at Parker and Stone, saying "The Dust Will Never Settle Down."

It's a word game, federal officials tells CNN, that allows the group to post support of terrorists, like the alleged Fort Hood, Texas, shooter, on its website. The website is protected under free speech laws of the United States.

"Certainly the comment on this website is very ugly, but it is certainly not specific enough to get anyone arrested," CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said.

Last year, CNN asked one of the founders of the radical group in New York to explain its philosophy.

Younes Mohammed chose his words carefully, telling CNN he saw nothing wrong with Americans dying in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack.

"I don't think it was wrong," Mohammed said. "I think it was justified."

He added, however, he does not encourage any violence on U.S. soil.

And Mohammed said he also doesn't see anything wrong with his messages -- he dislikes the United States and he yearns for a Muslim world.

"We're commanded to terrorize the disbelievers and this is a religion ...," Mohammed said. "The Quran says very clearly, in the Arabic language ... terrorize them. It's a command from Allah."

"I define terrorism as making them fearful so that they think twice before they go rape your mother or kill your brother or go onto your land and try to steal your resources," he added.

Izvor: CNN

I sinocna emisija/diskusija o tome kao i odgovor autora South Parka-a:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2010/04/21/ac.south.park.islam.warning.cnn?iref=allsearch
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

S.P.Q.R.

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1608
OS
MacOS X
Browser
Mozilla AppleWebKit 531.2
Nek odgledaju onu epizodu kad ismevaju south park,koji ismeva muhameda  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
hehehe...  Smile Smile

kad ludak preti ludaku...  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36573
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
mob
HTC One

Glupi Comedy Central, mnogo su me razocarali.  Smile

Pogotovu sto imaju najjaci politicki sou i najjaceg voditelja Dzona Stjuarta kojem nista nije sveto i koji nema temu sa kojom se nije bavio ali i zajebavao.

Ovako popustiti pred pretnjom maloumnika je zalosno i kukavicki. Gledao sam pre ovoga intervju sa autorima SP-a i jasno su rekli da zele da se emituje kako jeste i da ih pretnje ne zanimaju posto bi sav njihov dosadasnji trud kao i licni stavovi pali u vodu. I onda Comedy Central mrsi... sta, vole vise autore nego sto oni sami sebe vole, pa hoce da ih zastitie mimo njihove volje?  Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
znas sta,te pretnje i nisu bas toliko prazne.
kolko vidim,vecina poziva na mirni protest,ali,uvek ima budala medju muslimanima koje su spremne sve da urade za svoju veru.i sada svakome na pamet pada neki samoubilacki napad  Smile,ali,uopste ne mora to da se desi,niti verujem da bi uradili tako nesto(jos  Smile).mogu da im zapale kola,da ih uplase,sta god...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36573
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
mob
HTC One
Znam ja da pretnje nisu prazne, ali kada popustas oni uvek imaju nove zahteve, a to je najsigurniji put da se ugusi sloboda izrazavanja.

Ovamo satro ameri ne pregovaraju sa ljudima koji prete i ne ispunjavaju uslove, a sa druge strane za mnogo benignije stvari popustaju.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
Znam ja da pretnje nisu prazne, ali kada popustas oni uvek imaju nove zahteve, a to je najsigurniji put da se ugusi sloboda izrazavanja.

Ovamo satro ameri ne pregovaraju sa ljudima koji prete i ne ispunjavaju uslove, a sa druge strane za mnogo benignije stvari popustaju.
pa,jeste,ali,evo,zamisli da si ti u kozi jednog od autora-da li bi ti bilo svejedno?
ja bih se bogme opasno zabrinuo,jer,kao sto rekoh,ne moraju oni da urade nesto spektakularno,ili veliko,a da preplase coveka.
da sam ja na mestu autora,ja bih iskulirao,znaci,ne bih nista komentarisao,ali bih i oladio sa ubacivanjem muslimana u seriju.po meni je tako najbolje.nisi popustio,nisi se upustio u konflikt,a opet si se osigurao.
sem toga,smorili su vise.South park ionako bazira ceo svoj uspeh na podsmevanju i prozivanju.ako nisu u stanju da nadju druagciju osnovu za seriju vec 13 godina,neka se bar malo potrude da nadju drugacije teme.epizode su pocele maltene da im se ponavljaju.il su u pitanju muslimani,ili Al Gore,ili Isus,ili Kanadjani,ili ko vec(zaboravio sam,nisam gledao godinu dana...)
smorilo je,brate.
« Poslednja izmena: 22. Apr 2010, 14:48:00 od hkj »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Eto razloga da napadnemo USA... da se borimo za prava autora South Parka...

Mental note: Boze, koji su debili ti ponovo rodjeni hriscani i islamisti...
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Iščeznuće problema kroz poricanje stvarnosti.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Žena
Poruke 30885
Zastava Tatooine
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
Baš da vidimo kako će sloboda govora u kolevci demokratije sad da opstane.
IP sačuvana
social share
"I find your lack of faith disturbing". Darth Vader
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6227
OS
Nepoznat
Browser
Nokia6070 2.0
mob
Samsung 
Kazna za vređanje  Muhameda po šerijatu je smrt. Ima i suviše ekstremista koji su spremni  da to urade.
Rizik je realan, ali zbog slobode treba se prihvati.
IP sačuvana
social share
"Na putu ka istini čovjek može da
napravi samo dvije greške. Da ne
prodje cijelim putem, ili - da ni ne
krene."  Buda
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.091 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.