Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 13:58:41
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 3 4 6 7
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Point 'n' Click Igre...  (Pročitano 13178 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

I do my own stunts.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 1510
Zastava Rijeka
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
Nokia e75, n97
meni je broken sword super.do trećeg dijela koji je stvarno ok,al šta ću kad ja volim više te crtane nego 3d.ja sam sa tim 1. dijelom 3 puta iz raznoraznih razloga morala jovo nanovo odigrat cijeli prvi cd  Smile Smile Smile
sad me uhvatio gušt da idem monkey island serijal odigrat nanovo al mi glupo  Smile pa ću samo bacit oko na guybrush-a jer mi je on idol  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1912
Zastava Kotor
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Nokia E71
ja dodjem do djela kad si u bolnicu i kada ubiju onog lika u bolnicu i pomjera se scena na stan od nico i tu zakuca
IP sačuvana
social share

Cowards die a thousand deaths, while heroes die but once...unless they are playing video games in which case the heroes die a lot too.
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 239
Zastava Belgrade
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
inace treba da izadje novi Broken Sword ovog leta

New Broken Sword Named

(Press Release - PC)

AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Dec. 2, 2005 -- THQ Inc. today announced that the fourth installment of the epic Broken Sword series of games will be entitled "Broken Sword: The Angel of Death". Created by critically-acclaimed developer Revolution Software, this latest epic adventure is due to launch on Windows PC CD and is expected to hit stores around the world in summer 2006.

In Broken Sword: The Angel of Death, gamers once again take the role of unwitting hero George Stobbart as he investigates dark secrets from a long-forgotten history. Uncovering a nefarious plot reignites an age-old rivalry between the world's most powerful factions, and exposes a secret that they have secretly fought over for millennia. A secret that will ultimately lead George's latest adventure to a painful and bitter conclusion.

"The Broken Sword franchise has long been at the forefront of conspiracy theory gaming," said Mickey Torode, senior global brand manager, THQ Inc. "With the considerable resurgence of interest in this field over the last few years, we're excited to be able to

continue expanding the Broken Sword franchise, and deliver another gripping tale of secret plots, daring deeds and high adventure."

"Broken Sword is renowned for its gripping stories and intelligent, considered puzzles," said Charles Cecil, managing director, Revolution Software. "Broken Sword: The Angel of Death has been designed from the puzzle upwards to create the most compelling, challenging gameplay as well as deliver an enthralling story that will appeal to both fans of the genre and newcomers alike."

About Broken Sword: The Angel of Death

The greatest bastion of true adventure gaming, Broken Sword: The Angel Of Death sees unwitting hero George Stobbart fall in love with the mysterious and beautiful Anna Maria. Her untimely and mysterious disappearance draws him into a desperate race against time to find an ancient artifact capable of immense destruction. The only lead George has is an antiquated manuscript rumoured to have inexplicable links to mfkzt, a mythical substance that has been forgotten for over two thousand years. Unfortunately for George, it looks like the world needs saving one more time.

To view the first exclusive trailer for Broken Sword: The Angel of Death please visit

www.brokenswordtheangelofdeath.com.
« Poslednja izmena: 01. Jan 2006, 06:19:36 od Halabit »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1912
Zastava Kotor
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Nokia E71
znam jedva cekam
IP sačuvana
social share

Cowards die a thousand deaths, while heroes die but once...unless they are playing video games in which case the heroes die a lot too.
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

I do my own stunts.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 1510
Zastava Rijeka
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
Nokia e75, n97
I ja,i ja   Smile Smile Smile
a jel' netko zna nešto o monkey island-u,oni su zaspali i nema nastavka  Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1912
Zastava Kotor
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Nokia E71
ne jamislim da nema nastavka Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6698
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S8
Ceo zanr je zamro, trazi se samo pucacina. Izgleda da se nikom vise ne razmislja.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 239
Zastava Belgrade
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
Slazem se s tobom , cak su i sami proizvodjaci igara prosle godine zvanicno rekli da se pri pravljenju igara trazi da bude sto laksa ( po mom recniku debilnija ( np. Doom 3 ) ) sa vise akcije ( krvi ).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 239
Zastava Belgrade
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
I ja,i ja   Smile Smile Smile
a jel' netko zna nešto o monkey island-u,oni su zaspali i nema nastavka  Smile Smile Smile

Monkey Island 5 is currently not in production, at least that's what LucasArts says. However, former PR manager, Tom Sarris, has confirmed on several occasions that there definitely will be a Monkey Island 5 sometime in the future.

On behalf of WMI, Marek of Adventure Gamers fame, was kind enough to ask Tom Sarris a few questions at E3, May 2002.

Is it possible that we will see a Monkey Island 5 in the future or have you definitely closed the book on that franchise?

They are definitely going to make Monkey Island 5 since it is their most popular franchise. However, we shouldn't expect it in the near future.

The Mixnmojo crew had the chance to interview Simon Jeffrey, president of LucasArts, while attending E3, May 2002.

Andrew:
And what about a new Monkey Island game? Are you guys interested in doing that still?
Simon:
At some point in the future, there will undoubtedly be more Monkey Island games. No doubt about that.

PC Zone interviewed Tom Sarris and again he assured us that Monkey Island 5 will definitely be made. Here is a snippet:

Are there any other popular franchises that LucasArts will re-visit?

There'll definitely be another Monkey Island game. You've seen four incredibly well-done versions of Monkey Island, and there's an immense amount of stories that remain to be told within that series.

In another interview with Computers and Video Games Tom Sarris answered the following question:

You've also got the Grim Fandango and Monkey Island adventure franchises. Will you be looking to resurrect those?

Sarris:
I'd say so. I'd say that they're extremely viable properties for us to tap into in the future, in the same way that we're doing with Sam & Max. There's no reason why we can't adapt those to another generation of games players. I think there are stories that still remain to be told within Monkey Island and Grim Fandango.

You'll be able to find the latest rumors about MI5 right here on this page, but so far there is pretty much nothing Smiley The name "Monkey Island 5" has mysteriously appeared on a few release schedules though, but no big fuss came of that. Most likely it were errors by whoever makes those lists.

In 2002 both The International House of Mojo and The World of Monkey Island pulled off an April fools joke that made a lot of people think Monkey Island 5 was in production. We revealed the title and an early draft of the box art, both were fake of course.

n the days leading up to April 1st 2002, The International House of Mojo published MP3 files which were supposedly from MI5. You could hear Guybrush saying lines never heard before, which proved that they weren't from any of the existing games. It was later revealed that it all was the work of Mixnmojo and Dominic Armato (voice of Guybrush). LucasArts had even given them permission. You can download the wav files below.

http://www.worldofmi.com/thegames/monkey5/index.php

Ovo je bilo 2002 , tako da verovatno je ostala samo u ranoj produkciji , stvarno zalosno sto tako dobra avantura sa velikom tradicijom verovatno nikad nece docekati "svetlost dana"

Takodje zalosno sto nema nista ni od nastavka Grim Fandanga  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 01. Jan 2006, 18:59:20 od Halabit »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

I do my own stunts.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 1510
Zastava Rijeka
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
Nokia e75, n97
Taj serijal ima toliko fan-ova da me ful čudi da ga stvarno nisu više izbacili na svjetlo dana tj.ekrana..Guybrush Threepwood je faca s milion provala.Avanture jedva preživljavaju,to je ful istina i imaš pravo.Meni pomalo smeta kako izađe koja avantura tako odmah mora postojati i walkthrough,nemožeš nit pošteno "zapet" negdje bez da te zakopka da odmah ideš pogledat kako da prođeš to..Al zato i postoje iskušenja.. da im se suprotstaviš i odoliš  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 3 4 6 7
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 13:58:41
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.091 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.