Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 05:45:30
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Obama declassifies Anti Gravity Technology  (Pročitano 49068 puta)
15. Apr 2009, 06:02:49
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36621
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Sony xperia
Jer ovo buducnost vec pocela ?? Pogledajte, procenite, ... sta Vam drugo mogu reci.

Obama administration first 100 days to promote antigravity technology

The first 100 days of an Obama administration promise a number of bold initiatives aiming to reinvigorate the U.S. economy and restore America’s international image. Key personnel in the Obama administration have been appointed to implement and ensure the success of such initiatives. Among these initiatives is the anticipated release of classified technologies based on antigravity propulsion principles that can revolutionize the energy and aerospace industries. Obama’s National Security Advisor, retired Marine General James Jones, will feature prominently in the releases of antigravity technologies and associated initiatives.

Classified antigravity technologies have been kept from the public realm for over six decades while secretly developed by military-corporate entities. It was revealed in 1992, for example, that the B-2 Bomber used electrostatic charges on its leading wings and exhaust. According to aerospace experts, this was confirmation that the B-2 used electrogravitic principles based on the Biefeld-Brown Effect. The Biefeld-Brown Effect is based on the research of Thomas Townsend Brown who in 1928 gained a patent for his practical application of how high voltage electrostatic charges can reduce the weight of objects.

The B-2 bomber employs sufficiently high voltages to significantly reduce its weight. This enables the B-2 and other classified antigravity vehicles to display flight characteristics that appear to defy conventional laws of physics.

The key Obama appointee for introducing antigravity technology into the public sector is General Jones. After retiring from the Marines on February 1, 2007, General Jones served on the Board of Directors of the Boeing Corporation from June 21, 2007 to December 15, 2008. Boeing had been active at least since the early 1990’s in studies to apply antigravity technology for commercial use.

In 2002, an internal Boeing project called “Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion” (GRASP) had been disclosed to the aerospace industry. A GRASP briefing document obtained by Jane’s Defense Weekly stated Boeing’s position: “If gravity modification is real, it will alter the entire aerospace business.”

According to a 2008 book by Dr Paul LaViolette, Secrets of Antigravity Technology, Boeing completed a separate classified study for the U.S. military of electrogravitic propulsion recently before October 2007. Boeing was rebuffed in its efforts to have such technology declassified and released into the public sector. As a Board Director and member of Boeing’s Finance Committee at the time of the 2007 classified study, General Jones was privy to and supported Boeing’s efforts in antigravity research and development.

At the same time that Boeing was actively seeking to develop antigravity technologies for a new generation of aircraft, Jones became President of the Institute for 21st Century Energy. The Institute was created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce with the following mission:

To secure America’s long-term energy security, America must reexamine outdated and entrenched positions, become better informed about the sources of our fuel and power, and make judgments based on facts, sound science, and good American common sense.

As Obama’s National Security Advisor, General Jones will be well placed to ensure that “new energy ideas” become integrated into a comprehensive national security policy by the Obama administration. He can be expected to encourage the development and release of new energy ideas that can truly lead the U.S. into the 21st Century. The first 100 days of the Obama administration will therefore witness significant progress towards practical commercial applications of antigravity technologies

Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Obama Administration Promote Antigravity Technology?

Text: Dr. Michael Salla (with permission)
Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner, January 25, 2009

The first 100 days of an Obama administration promise a number of bold initiatives aiming to reinvigorate the U.S. economy and restore America’s international image. Key personnel in the Obama administration have been appointed to implement and ensure the success of such initiatives. Among these initiatives is the anticipated release of classified technologies based on antigravity propulsion principles that can revolutionize the energy and aerospace industries. Obama’s National Security Advisor, retired Marine General James Jones, will feature prominently in the releases of antigravity technologies and associated initiatives.

Classified antigravity technologies have been kept from the public realm for over six decades while secretly developed by military-corporate entities. It was revealed in 1992, for example, that the B-2 Bomber used electrostatic charges on its leading wings and exhaust.

According to aerospace experts, this was confirmation that the B-2 used electrogravitic principles based on the Biefeld-Brown Effect. The Biefeld-Brown Effect is based on the research of Thomas Townsend Brown who in 1928 gained a patent for his practical application of how high voltage electrostatic charges can reduce the weight of objects.

The B-2 bomber employs sufficiently high voltages to significantly reduce its weight. This enables the B-2 and other classified antigravity vehicles to display flight characteristics that appear to defy conventional laws of physics.

The key Obama appointee for introducing antigravity technology into the public sector is General Jones. After retiring from the Marines on February 1, 2007, General Jones served on the Board of Directors of the Boeing Corporation from June 21, 2007 to December 15, 2008. Boeing had been active at least since the early 1990’s in studies to apply antigravity technology for commercial use.

In 2002, an internal Boeing project called “Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion” (GRASP) had been disclosed to the aerospace industry. A GRASP briefing document obtained by Jane’s Defense Weekly stated Boeing’s position: “If gravity modification is real, it will alter the entire aerospace business.”

According to a 2008 book by Dr Paul LaViolette, Secrets of Antigravity Technology, Boeing completed a separate classified study for the U.S. military of electrogravitic propulsion recently before October 2007. Boeing was rebuffed in its efforts to have such technology declassified and released into the public sector. As a Board Director and member of Boeing’s Finance Committee at the time of the 2007 classified study, General Jones was privy to and supported Boeing’s efforts in antigravity research and development.

At the same time that Boeing was actively seeking to develop antigravity technologies for a new generation of aircraft, Jones became President of the Institute for 21st Century Energy. The Institute was created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce with the following mission:

To secure America’s long-term energy security, America must reexamine outdated and entrenched positions, become better informed about the sources of our fuel and power, and make judgments based on facts, sound science, and good American common sense.

As Obama’s National Security Advisor, General Jones will be well placed to ensure that “new energy ideas” become integrated into a comprehensive national security policy by the Obama administration. He can be expected to encourage the development and release of new energy ideas that can truly lead the U.S. into the 21st Century. The first 100 days of the Obama administration will therefore witness significant progress towards practical commercial applications of antigravity technologies.

Link

« Poslednja izmena: 15. Apr 2009, 06:18:38 od lightsoft »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36621
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Sony xperia
Antigravity

Introduction

We have known since the 50s that gravity bends light by observing the apparent change of position of stars near the sun during an eclipse. The sun's gravity bent the light from the stars making them appear to have moved. Light and space/time are inseparable. If you bend one, you bend the other. If you can bend it you can compress it. Therefore, our scientists have known since the 50s that gravity can compress space. And unless those scientests were a lot dumber than I am, they also knew that effective, faster-than-light travel is possible if you can generate a strong gravity field. A hundred years ago nobody would have believed that we could create lighting. Today we can easily create lighting. If our government didn’t confiscate thousands of patents a year under the name of national security, we would already have the gravity machine in public domain.
My Antigravity Story

In 1967, I had a weekend job as a ski instructor. The other instructors were either students, like myself or had weekday jobs. One instructor was an engineer working on government contracts. Since I was an engineering student, we talked a lot. One weekend, he was very excited. He told me not to tell anyone until I saw the story in the papers, but the people on his team had succeeded in suspending ice crystals in mid air using a superconducting ring to spin a circular current very fast. I asked him if it was antigravity and he said that it was more like they reduced the mass of the ice crystals. This is not the Meissner effect which is about superconductors being repulsed by magnetic fields, but any alchemist knows that. Suspended ice crystals is something very different. This was antigravity or at least anti-mass. I kept my eye on newspapers, but no antigravity stories appeared.

I lived overseas for a few years, but never forgot about my little secret. When I returned for a few weeks, I went to the public library and looked up scientific papers on superconductivity and antigravity. I found two recent reports whose abstract sounded like the same levitation had been discovered, but this was 1975. Eight years had gone by and no announcement had occurred. That didn't make any sense. OK, I was naïve.

I went to the librarian and asked for the journals that contained the full version of the reports. She came back and said that the journals were not in the back and that someone must have requested them that day. I could look around on table tops or reserve the journals for the next day. I couldn't find them, but she was sure she would find them when she put all the journals back that night. The next day, when I showed up at her desk, she told me that neither journal had appeared. She said she someone must have stolen them, but that almost never happened. The fact that two different journals were stolen, the ones I requested seemed suspicious to her, but she had no explanation. I had to return overseas, so it was a year or two before I could look again. I kept the journal descriptions with me on a faded piece of yellow paper in my pocket. When I got back, I went to a library and, to my surprise and glee, I was able to finally find the journals. I turned to the page were, according to my yellow piece of paper, the report was supposed to be. I found that no such article was there or anywhere in the journal. I went back to the abstracts. It was easy to see, all the bound abstracts looked the same except for the abstracts that covered the year of those reports. Those abstracts had a different shade of green on the cover. It wasn't even close. Our government had used our tax money to send agents to steal the original journals and then had altered journals and then replace them with doctored copies. It must have been so easy to just leave the new journals on a desk in the reference room and walk out. Bastards.
Keeping Our Secrets from Us

The National Security Agency (NSA) is hard at work keeping our secrets out of the hands of our enemies and since they aren't too sure about you and they surely don't trust me, they keep their secretes out of our hands too. If it means they have to collect all the copies of two issues of some science journal, have fixed up journals printed in their place and make up a bunch of fixed up abstracts, I don't think the bill for such printing is very much to NSA. So if you think that our government couldn't have an antigravity system operational, think again. It has been 35 years since 1967 and we haven't heard a thing.

Return to the Solar Wind Page
Inventors in the USA Cannot Protect Their  Discoveries

Some freedom of information exists outside the US, and a person can find that some of the more cleaver inventers have obtained foreign patents before applying for a patent in the US. Once the patent is applied for in a foreign country, it is in public domain and the inventor is finally protected. He or she can then apply for a US patent without having the invention taken away.
Anti-gravity from China

From the CHINESE JOURNAL OF PHYSICS VOL. 36, NO. 2-11 APRIL 1998, Magnetic Levitation Force of Single Grained YBCO Materials In-Gann Chen*l, Jen-Chou Hsul, Gwo Janm™, Chin-Chen Kuo™, Haw-Jer Liu™, and M. K. Wu2‚Department of Materials Science & Engineering, National Cheng Kung University:

The levitation force measurement between a permanent magnet and a single-grained YBCO sample by ZFC procedure at 77 K. A levitation force over 2,000 g-weight has been measured. _ The dots represent levitation force measurement data at different distance between magnet and superconductor. And a continuous line represents the fitting of the measured data, which shows that F(x) curve can be fitted by an exponential function.

TR-3B Antigravity Physics Explained

From John Kooiman and Edgar Fouche, edits [and additions indicated by these square brackets] by Paul Winter

The Air Force has a non-secret that the news media cannot legally report. However, hundreds of people have seen it fly. And fly it can because it uses a gravity nutralization system that makes it weigh 11% of its original weight. The TR-3B has a circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter. The mercury based plasma is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, reducing the weight of the aircraft by 89%, and making it able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft. Like other high performance aircraft, the maneuvers are limited to the ability of the crew to withstand G forces. But, inside the TR-3B the G forces are also reduced by 89%. Thus the crew of the TR-3B can perform a 40G maneuver with the crew feeling 4.2 Gs.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go!..."

I was skeptical of Mr. Fouche’s claims when I first read them, as I’m sure that many of you are, but I was interested enough to do further research on what happens when you spin a plasma at high speeds in a ring (toroidal) configuration. I came across a physics article (sorry, I can’t seem to locate the source right now) that described this exact configuration. The article said that, surprisingly, the charged particles of the plasma don’t just spin uniformly around the ring, but they tend to take up a synchronized, tightly pitched, helical (screw thread) motion as they move around the ring. This can be understood in a general way as follows: the charged particles moving around the ring act as a current that in turn sets up a magnetic field around the ring. It is a well-known fact that electrons (or ions) tend to move in a helical fashion around magnetic field lines. Although it is a highly complex interaction, it only requires a small leap of faith to believe that the end result of these interactions between the moving charged particles (current) and associated magnetic fields results in the helical motion described above. In other words, the charged particles end up moving in very much the same pattern as the current on a wire tightly wound around a toroidal core.

I thought that this was an interesting fact, but didn’t see how it could possibly relate to antigravity, until I ran across the following article: "Guidelines to Antigravity" by Dr. Robert Forward, written in 1962 (available from the American Journal of Physics for a fee). Dr. Forward’s article describes several little known aspects of Einstein’s General Relativity theory that indicate how moving matter can create unusual gravitational effects. When I saw Figure 5 in Dr. Forward’s article, the pieces of the puzzle all fell together. I instantly saw how the moving matter pattern that Dr. Forward describes as necessary to generate a gravitational dipole was exactly the same as the plasma ring pattern described in the physics article discussed above! If Fouche’s description is even close to correct, then the TR-3B utilizes this little known loophole in General Relativity Theory to create it’s antigravity effects! Even though the TR-3B can only supposedly cancel 89% of gravity (and inertia) today, there is no reason why the technology can’t be improved to exceed 100% and achieve true antigravity capability!

In theory, this same moving matter pattern could be mechanically reproduced by mounting a bunch of small gyroscopes all around the larger ring, with their axis on the larger ring, and then spinning both the gyroscopes and the ring at high speeds. However, as Dr. Forward points out any such mechanical system would probably fly apart before any significant antigravity effects could be generated. However, as Dr. Forward states, "By using electromagnetic forces to contain rotating systems, it would be possible for the masses to reach relativistic velocities; thus a comparatively small amount of matter, if dense enough and moving fast enough, could produce usable gravitational effects."

The requirement for a dense material moving at relativistic speeds would explain the use of Mercury plasma (heavy ions). If the plasma really spins at 50,000 RPM and the Mercury ions are also moving in a tight pitched spiral, then the individual ions would be moving probably hundreds, perhaps thousands of times faster than the bulk plasma spin, in order to execute their "screw thread" motions. It is quite conceivable that the ions could be accelerated to relativistic speeds in this manner. I am guessing that you would probably want to strip the free electrons from the plasma, making a positively charged plasma, since the free electrons would tend to counter rotate and reduce the efficiency of the antigravity device.

One of Einstein’s postulates of GR says that gravitational mass and inertial mass are equivalent. This is consistent with Mr. Fouche’s claim that inertial mass within the plasma ring is also reduced by 89%. This would also explain why the vehicle is triangular shaped. Since it still requires conventional thrusters for propulsion, the thrusters would need to be located outside of the "mass reduction zone" or else the mass of the thruster’s reaction material would also be reduced, making them terribly inefficient. Since it requires a minimum of 3 legs to have a stable stool, it follows that they would need a minimum of 3 thrusters to have a stable aerospace platform. Three thrusters, located outside of the plasma ring, plus appropriate structural support, would naturally lead to a triangular shape for the vehicle.

I was extremely skeptical of Mr. Fouche’s claimed size for the TR-3B, of 600 feet across. At first, I thought that this must be a typo. Why would anyone in their right mind build a "Tactical Reconnaissance" vehicle 2 football fields long? They must be nuts! However, the answer to this may also be found in Dr. Forward’s paper. As Dr. Forward’s puts it, "...even the most optimistic calculations indicate that very large devices will be required to create usable gravitational forces. Antigravity...like all modern sciences, will require special projects involving large sums of money, men, and energy."

This article has been posted to KeelyNet. You have permission to post it on your Web site, as long as proper creditation is provided.

P.S. Dr. Forward has also written a number of other articles that may be of interest to readers of this list.

Hyperspace Physics of Joe Parr

Dr. John DeSalvo of the Giza Pyramid Research Association has also brought the pyramid research of Joe Parr to the world’s attention through his various media appearances such as on the Laura Lee Show and Jeff Rense. Joe Parr holds a law degree and also has over 40 years experience as an electronics engineer. Parr’s interest in pyramid research first came about from his meeting George Van Tassel, an early contactee, in the 1950s, who informed him about the “pyramid power” experiments of Pat Flanagan that had demonstrated the sharpening of razor blades in the pyramid structure.

Parr determined that under sufficiently energetic conditions, the interior of the 1-inch wide plastic pyramids would start to shield all known energy fields, whether gravitational, electromagnetic or radioactive. The area inside the bubble surrounding the pyramids would lose weight. Radioactive materials, radio frequency sources and magnetic sources placed inside the small pyramids would be shielded from the outside. When pinch-off is achieved, the pyramids would either self-destruct or travel through solid objects, as indicated. This would also have the effect of causing extensive damage to the rotating arm and the entire inside of the machine.

Link

« Poslednja izmena: 15. Apr 2009, 06:19:29 od lightsoft »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36621
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Sony xperia
Triangle - A12 Avenger

Triangle - A12 Stealth Avenger

According to company documents seen by the respected journal Jane's Defence Weekly, Boeing is investigating Podkletnov’s claims to have built an "impulse gravity generator".
Dr. Paul Laviolette disclosed the existence of a classified 2007 study called [G.R.A.S.P.] or [Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion] in his book “Secrets of Antigravity”.
Obama’s National Security Advisor James L. Jones worked for Boeing on this project and has already begun the disclosure process by declassifying Electro-Gravity (Biefeld-Brown).

In 1992 while working at a superconductor laboratory in Finland Dr. Eugene Podkletnov was constructing and experimenting with large rotating superconductor discs. During his experiments a colleague noticed a strange effect would disturb smoke above the ring. Tests confirmed a 2% reduction in the weight of objects suspended directly over the ring. The phenomenon was also observed on the floor above where they measured a significant drop in barometric pressure in the area of the room where the superconductor was spinning in the room beneath.
It was at this moment that Podkletnov first realized he was dealing with a Gravity Effect, and not just some EM interference.
NASA tried to replicate the experiment in 2002 without success, but they used a tiny superconductor in their experiment. The key, according to Podkletnov, is the 30cm radius of the superconductor. However, growing SC crystals this large is an art form in itself. Scientists are now considering the use of another type of Bose-Einstein condensate called a “Super-Fluid” which flows with ZERO resistance. Plasmas are also being considered.

EM Antigravity, Northop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealthbomber

The most primitive antigravity technology is electrogravitic. This involves using voltages in the millions of volts to disrupt the ambient gravitational field. This results in an 89% reduction in gravity’s hold on airframes in such vehicles as the B-2 Stealth Bomber and the TR3-B Astra triangular craft. And given the considerable ambient ionization field I observed around the X-22A, it is reasonable to assume that extreme-voltage electrogravitics is also employed with these craft.

The next level up of sophistication is magnetogravitic. This involves generating high-energy toroidal fields spun at incredible rpm’s, which also disrupts the ambient gravitational field, indeed to the extent that a counterforce to Earth’s gravitational pull is generated. The early British aeronautical engineers called this dynamic counterbary. This may have been used in some earlier American saucers and prototypes, but I have only been told that the secret Nautilus spacefaring craft uses magnetic pulsing , which appears to utilize this technology.

The third level of sophistication, that used in the more modern American antigravity craft, is direct generation and harnessing of the gravitational strong force. Such a strong-force field extends slightly beyond the atomic nucleus of Element 115, an exotic element donated by Star Visitor scientist-consultants to human scientists at S-4, a secret base south of Area 51. By amplifying that exposed gravitational strong force, and using antimatter reactor high energy, and then directing it, it is possible to lift a craft from the Earth and then change directions by vectoring the shaped antigravity force field thus generated.

Antigravity; TR3-B Triangle

the TR3-B ’Astra",
is a large triangular anti-gravity craft within the U.S. fleet. Black projects defense industry insider Edgar Rothschild Fouche wrote about the existence of the TR3-B in his book, Alien Rapture (10).

My ex-NSA informant, ’Z’, also confirmed that the TR3-B is operational. ’Z’ had this to say about the TR3-B triangular antigravity craft.

TR3-B. This is the code name for what everyone on Earth has seen. It is a very large triangular-shaped re-entry vehicle with anti-gravity. It is what the November [2000] issue of Popular Mechanics identified as the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle, a nuclear-powered flying saucer, the first version of which went operational in 1962, [the version which Popular Mechanics illustrated.]

It was used in Gulf War’s early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight. Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds. Anyways, the TR3B has been in testing since the ’60s. But it has only been perfected for the last 8 years [since 1992].

It is a good remake of what Truman first saw, [the Roswell semi-circular craft]. It is compartmentalized, built by the Skunk Works (Lockheed-Martin’s classified plant at Palmdale, CA) and Boeing [Phantom Works, Seattle]. It is housed in Utah. ’Z’ was reminding of his earlier revelation that the U.S. Space Command has located its prime headquarters and antigravity space-launch fleet facility beneath King Mountain, the tallest mountain in the Wasatch Range east of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Antigravity; Lockheed-Martin's X 33A

Antigravity; Lockheed-Martin's X22A - Stairway to Heaven

The Lockheed X-22A is a two-man antigravity disc fighter.
The late Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), stated that military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy separate from the regular Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO. These military astronauts then operate out of Beale and Vandenberg Air Force Bases, Northern California From those bases, these military astronauts regularly fly trans-atmospherically and out into space (7). One of the aerospace craft they use, Colonel Wilson reported, is the X-22A.

Another informant, ’Z’, aka ’Jesse’, who formerly worked at the NSA, told me that the Lockheed X-22A antigravity fighter disc fleet is equipped with Neutral Particle Beam directed-energy weapons, that it is capable of effecting optical as well as radar invisibility, and that it is deployable for worldwide military operations from the new U.S. Space Warfare Headquarters, located in hardened underground facilities beneath 13,528’ King’s Peak in the Wasatch Mountains’ High Uintas Primitive (Wilderness) Area, 80 miles east of Salt Lake City (Smile.

Recently I also heard from an Army engineer, formerly TDY’ed to NASA, who shall remain unnamed at his request. He also confirmed that Lockheed had made the X-22A, the two-man antigravity fighter disc which I had seen test-flown in a canyon adjacent to the main Area 51 operations zone. He explained why I had seen the X-22A so nervously flown during that test flight. He said that the original X-22A had had a standard altimeter hard-wired into it, but that such an instrument would give faulty readings in the craft’s antigravity field, which bends space-time. He had recommended that they instead use a gradiometer, which would function better.

Apparently his suggestion was finally taken up, since in more recent years I have seen the X-22As flying more smoothly and confidently at high altitudes over and near Area 51.

Another informant who wishes his identity kept private related operational details about military deployment of antigravity disc craft which sound like the X-22A. He reports:
’During operation Desert Storm a close relative of mine was in charge of a Marine Division right on the front. In the first days film footage and especially video-cams which a large number of G.I.s had were impounded, so they wouldn’t capture any sensitive material. Iraq was pumped up and Gung-Ho, since they had well over 50,000 troops ready to charge us, [and] since we only had about 3500 they knew of, and they knew [that], because of the close proximity of troops we couldn’t nuke them, so, they were assuming piece of cake. Wrong.

’Two pictures my relative confiscated from one of his officers showed:
1. a large disc-shaped craft slightly in front of our men with a high intensity beam of light emitting out of it; then,
2. where men, equipment, etc. was [had stood], there only remained dark charcoal-like spots on the desert floor. We have had this technology for quite a while.’
The described disc was clearly an antigravity, levitating, aerial-weapons platform in the U.S. arsenal. Quite possibly it was the Lockheed X-22A two-man discoid craft, the real DarkStar, of which the unmanned drone X-22 DarkStar is but an aircraft ’cover’ program to disguise the existence of this manned antigravity fighter disc, the X-22A.

Further, as ’Z’ noted, the real manned discs come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level

Aurora SR-33A

The Aurora SR-33A is a moderate-sized spacefaring vehicle.
The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf (4) of NSC’s unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and antigravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon.

Wolf had also disclosed to me that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars (5). Thus I doubt that Dr. Wolf would characterize the Aurora thus, unless it was a vessel already used in making such trips. He disclosed additionally that the Aurora operates out of Area 51, (Groom Dry Lake Air Force Station), at the northeast corner of the Nellis AFB Range, north of Las Vegas, Nevada

« Poslednja izmena: 15. Apr 2009, 06:20:01 od lightsoft »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
kolko se secam,u Britaniji,najvidjeniji oblik NLOa jesu bili trouglovi...
ako je ovo tacno,ono sto sam pretpostavljao stoji-Nemci zaista jesu bili napravili Haunebu-e(doduse,to je cinjenica),a sva ova vidjenja NLOa tokom decenija bili su neuspesni pokusaji da se kopiraju ili na osnovu starih-naprave nove letelice...
ALI!,s druge strane,s obzirom da amerikom ne upravlja ovaj gospodin Obama,vec par desetina ljudi iz senke,koji sada samo menjaju prezentaciju svoje politike svetu(Obama-nova nada i dobronamerni predsednik),a i dalje teraju po svome,ko zna sta stoji iza svega ovoga...ili sta li dobijaju ovim...
sto se tice Milton-Cooperovog dokumenta,iako objasnjava mnoge stvari,on jednostavno ne stoji...
i jos nesto-da je ovaj video(sa Obamom i dosijeima X) tacan,da li mislite da bi "poziveo" na netu makar 4 sata?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 196
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
Dobro bi bilo da se postavljaju postovi iskljucivo na srpskom.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15472
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
izvini lightsofte ,ali moram da se nasmejem kad prochitam vako neshto  Smile Smile :

It was revealed in 1992, for example, that the B-2 Bomber used electrostatic charges on its leading wings and exhaust. According to aerospace experts, this was confirmation that the B-2 used electrogravitic principles based on the Biefeld-Brown Effect. The Biefeld-Brown Effect is based on the research of Thomas Townsend Brown who in 1928 gained a patent for his practical application of how high voltage electrostatic charges can reduce the weight of objects.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36621
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Sony xperia
Verovao ili ne Bf, jos na nekim mestima sam citao o tome. Da su navodno, u krilima postavljene neke stvarcice, radi boljih manevarskih sposobnosti i pogona.

Jbm li ga, ako neko nesto vise zna o tome, lepo bi bilo da sa nama podeli.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15472
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
Verovao ili ne Bf, jos na nekim mestima sam citao o tome. Da su navodno, u krilima postavljene neke stvarcice, radi boljih manevarskih sposobnosti i pogona.

Jbm li ga, ako neko nesto vise zna o tome, lepo bi bilo da sa nama podeli.  Smile

manevarske sposobnosti B-2 su otprilike na nivou cigle sa mlaznim motorom  Smile shalu na stranu ,B-2 ima 4 ogromna mlazna motora ,ali je i pored toga spor (podzvuchan) avion .pogon koji predlaze autor texta nije anti-gravitacvioni i nije tajan - vec je jednostavno prilichno nepraktichan u pogledu velicine i dobijene korisne energije .
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 31625
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.64
mob
Nokia 6120
Dobro bi bilo da se postavljaju postovi iskljucivo na srpskom.
Ako imas problem sa Engleskim, mozes da koristis Google Translate, pa ces imati prihvatljiv prevod... Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 15. Apr 2009, 15:57:32 od Filip93 »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 36621
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Sony xperia
Citat
manevarske sposobnosti B-2 su otprilike na nivou cigle sa mlaznim motorom
Smile Smile U slicnom stilu sam o tome negde citao.   Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 05:45:30
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.091 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.