Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 3 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3 5 6 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Novi programi i igre za iPhone - predstavljanje  (Pročitano 282198 puta)
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3162
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Apple Iphone 3G 8GB
Izasao: Gangstar: West Coast Hustle - 170MB

IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Belgrade: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Gameloft jako puno ulaže u razvoj igara za iPhone. Smiley
u posljednje vrijeme su plasirali nekoliko fenomenalnih igara.

s druge strane, čini se da su u potpunosti zapostavili n-gage platformu.  Smile

Gangstar je GTA u malom. odlična igra  Smile (znači AEZAKMi, HESOYAM i sl.  Smile)
upravo prolazim kroz tutorial na Blades of Fury i čini mi se da ću opet uništavati bateriju, igrajući ovu igru  Smile

evo par Gameloft-ovih naslova koji su me oduševili:

Real Tennis 09, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Hero of Sparta, Gangstar: West Coast Hustle, Ferrari GT: Evolution, Brothers In Arms: Hour of Heroes, Assassin's Creed - Altar's Chronicles, Real Soccer 2009...

još samo da izbace Real Basketball ili nešto slično  Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 257
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13
mob
Nokia N82
jel radi Gangstar: West Coast Hustle na ipod touchu 2g?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Apple iPhone 6
mislim da touch može da potjera Gangstar (valjda ima dovoljno RAM-a)
ja sam u početku (na iPhone-u 2g) mogao da igram samo u safe modu, pa sam pobrisao winterboard i još neke stvarčice koje mi ne trebaju, i sada radi bez problema.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8856
Zastava Cyber Space
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.64
mob
Samsung Galaxy SII
Zapostavili su i WM platformu sto se tice ovako dobrih igara... Hocu port svih ovih igara na WM...
Gameloft je zakon, svaka im cast.

Cuo sam da je ova Brothers in Arms zestoka igra. 10/10
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Any fool can use a computer. Many do.

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3
mob
HTC One X
Moram da priznam - za iPhone ima najboljih igara, što jes' jes'.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Nova – a Halo-like FPS game for the iPhone

N.O.V.A. is being created to be the iPod’s Halo, and like previous Gameloft titles, it is coming as close as humanly possible to Halo without being a direct copyright violation.

The sci-fi shooter will have an impressive 3D engine with some of the best iPhone graphics to date, will have 12 single-player levels, and will include local multiplayer modes via wi-fi and Bluetooth.

Features:

* A single campaign that includes dozens of levels
    * 5 weapons
    * A wide variety of alien enemies
    * Multiplayer deathmatch & team deathmatch modes over WiFi & Bluetooth
    * Push notifications
    * Voice chat
    * iPod library access

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Minigore  Chillingo Ltd

Application description  Minigore is a 3D survival shooter for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game is all about John Gore, a little square fellow, who finds himself surrounded by the furries – hairy, round creatures with particularly sharp teeth. Your mission is to defend John at all cost from these creatures.

FEATURES:

-You control John with two virtual sticks; the left stick is for moving around and the right stick controls the shooting.

-Three different weapons: the trusty machine gun with unlimited ammo, a double-barreled shotgun to give you an extra boost and an exploding booby trap to catch unsuspecting furries with.

-One level of full 3D world rendered in the beautiful storybook style of Minigore, full with bushes, trees and props. Be sure to avoid the terrain with poor visibility… there may be a summer camp for vicious Furries in there!

-The furries come in four shapes and sizes: the small Minifurry, the Furry, the lamentable Giant Furry and the most dangerous of them, the Firefurry, a fiesty flaming furry that is able to outrun even John Gore himself. Be warned — blasting a Giant Furry will split the creature into several furries that, if destroyed will split into Minifurries. It’s Russian Nesting Dolls with a vengeance.

-Feeling cornered? Turn the tables by collecting enough four-leaf clovers to unleash your inner beast and become the new worst enemy for the furries by running them over to really awesome banjo music! Seriously, not kidding about the banjo! Perform clover combos to maintain the beast for as long as possible.

-Conquer the online leaderboards with your crazy scores and brag about them using the built-in chat. Minigore is fully OpenFeint Enabled.

-Play listening to the fully orchestrated original soundtrack with a taste of Monkey Island atmosphere in there, or if you prefer to blast away to your favorite trance beat, you can access your music collection directly in the game on the iPhone OS 3.0!

-The Egoraptor, Arin Hanson, creator of the insanely popular Metal Gear Awesome and other videos in the Awesome-series, starring as the voice of John Gore is something you don’t want to miss!

-Expert mode: after learning the ropes, switch on the expert mode to unleash the full fury of the furries! Very useful for people who want to focus on improving their score.

-Support for both left and right landscape orientations for the screen.

-Automatic save on exit to never lose a highscore you’ve achieved.

Minigore is developed by Mountain Sheep and published by Chillingo Ltd

vrlo zanimljiva i zarazna igra. preporučujem svima  Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

324016249screen.jpg
(55.05 KB, 480x320)
324016249_1screen.jpg
(51.12 KB, 480x320)
324016249_2screen.jpg
(48.92 KB, 480x320)
324016249_3screen.jpg
(47.26 KB, 480x320)
324016249_4screen.jpg
(71.22 KB, 480x320)
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Real Soccer 2010 Coming Soon to the App Store

The #1 Soccer, er, ‘Football’ game on the App Store is getting ready to go live with a new version… Yeppers, Real Soccer 2010 screenshots have arrived, along with a trailer video (above) for us to take in. I’ve got the 2009 edition of the game installed on my iPhone, and I’ve got to say… it’s solid. I find myself popping it open from time to time. It’s also the favorite game of my nephew… Whenever I see him he asks for my phone and begins playing the game… and I’m sure he wouldn’t stop unless I made him.

At any rate, stay tuned for more on Real Soccer 2010 from the good folks at Gameloft. Me thinks they’re just getting the promo machine primed… will be more to come soon.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
First iPhone game with 3GS-specific graphics released?

Back in June it was revealed that the iPhone 3GS' newfound support of OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics put one of the first meaningful, material boundaries in software capability between iPhone generations (magnetic compass and video would be two other biggies), meaning that 3D-accelerated games targeted specifically for the 3GS platform could look a good deal fancier than their 2G / 3G counterparts -- and furthermore, they could be built to only work on the 3GS if the developer chose not to build in support for both. French software shop Eurocenter is touting that its newly-released Adrenaline Golf is the first game to take advantage of the 3GS' added graphics capabilities -- and while we can't verify that no other application submitted to the App Store in the past three months hasn't utilized OpenGL ES 2.0 in some regard, we can definitely verify that it looks way cooler on the 3GS. The good news is that Eurocenter has set up the game so that it chooses the correct graphics engine at runtime, regardless of the iPhone you're using, but after you see it on the 3GS it might seem a little inadequate on the older gear. Follow the break for our side-by-side demo of the sweet 3GS-exclusive water reflections, which are considerably better than real life since you don't risk getting wet.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3 5 6 ... 82
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.225 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.