Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 6 7 9 10 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Nokia Symbian [ Tips & Tricks & Secret Codes ]  (Pročitano 502052 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
How to free more RAM on your phone >>>

>>> Method 1: Flight mode:

Put your phone in "Flight mode" with Psiloc System Tools. Install System Tools, open it and select "Flight mode". This way you can restart the phone without your SIM card so there will be no running phone tasks in the background. Now you can have up to 3,5 MB of free RAM!

Note: ironically enough, Flight mode doesn't work when Smart Launcher is installed, at least in my case.
But i've also heard several reports of people who have both apps running without any problems.

>>> Method 2: Smart Launcher trick:

Install Smart Launcher and open it. Go to Options, Settings and put Launcher ON.
Now plug in your charger and switch off your phone. Wait untill the battery meter appears and short press the Menu button (don't hold).
The menu should appear and now you can have 3,5 to 4,5 MB free RAM! (Hold Menu button to check RAM).

The trick is that with the charger plugged in, the phone must get a minimum software support for charging, even when
the phone is switched off. And somehow Smart Launcher has still got it's shortcut running and that's the Menu button. So when
you press the Menu button, you go directly to the Menu without any other phone tasks running in the background so
you trick the phone and you have more free RAM!
Note: when you unplug the charger, the phone will switch off.
>>> Method 3: Menu :

This method I found it by myself, it frees a little about 100~200 KB but I guess it's useful sometime

Close your menu not by selecting the right selection key "exit", or pressing the menu key another time, they only hide the menu app but do not close it, to close it select the left selection key "option" and scroll down and select "exit"

So when you open an app needs more ram reopen menu and close it, it's useful when play low bit rate video in realplayer paradis.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Tip 1 : Do u know how to use the edit button (abc or pencil button)?
Heres how... in the inbox for example; u wanna delete multiple sms, simply hold the edit button, scroll down, and then, press c to delete the marked sms. The edit button can also b used to copy and past text in sms, simply hold it and scroll across, choose copy. pretty good for placing song names in ngages
Tip 2 : Shit happens, on a smartphone, its inevitable u do something wrong, and tis calls for a format of fone. to format the fone, press *#7370#, then enter the lock code, which is the sec code of the fone. NOTE: batt must b full, else if format is disrupted by low batt, consequences will b disatrous
I heard the code *#7780# works too, pretty much the same i tink.
for 6600 users, to format the fone, theres an alternative way. Press and hold <3>, <*>, and the buttons, then power on fone, keep holding on the 3 buttons, till u come to a format screen. tis method ONLY works on 6600, and need not enter the sec code. BUT sec code wun be reset to default 12345.
Tip 3 : TO NGAGE USERS; Did u know u can install .sis files simply using the cable given? Juz plug it in, place the .sis file anywhere on e: (the mmc), not in any folders, root of e:, disconnect, then look for it in manager.

Tip 4: Save on battery and system memory being used by regulary checking the task manager which can be accessed by holding down the menu button!!
Tip 5: Type *#06# to display your IMEI serial number, very valuable for the unlocking your phone to other sim cards
Tip 6: Type *#0000# to view which firmware version you are running
Tip 4a: Set the screen saver to a short time out period to prolong battery life.
Tip 4b: Avoid restarting the phone, or repeatedly turning it on and off. This helps increase battery life.
Tip 7: If you would like to avoid being "blue jacked", keep bluetooth turned off, or set your phone's visibility to hidden.
Tip 8: Don't want to carry a watch and a phone? Set the screen saver to show date and time, then you can ditch the watch.
Tip 9: Save memory when installing apps, by installing over bluetooth. This can be done using the nokia phone suite and a bluetooth serial connection. Only works with .SIS files, so java still has to be sent to the phone, but will save space when using .SIS files.
Tip 10: Operator logos
Use a filemanager like FExplorer or SeleQ to add the folders: "c:/system/Apps/phone/oplogo". Add a .bmp picture to folder "oplogo" and restart your phone! The .bmp picture size needs to be: 97 x 25 pixels
Tip 11: Check if the recepients phone is on
Delivery reports
or
Type *0# your message in the message composer window space then write your message, the recipient will not see the star zero hash bit - just the message When they read it it will relay a message back to your fone showing the time they recieved it. (haven't yet tried it myself though)
Tip 12: BlueJacking
First up, you need to know what Bluetooth is. There are lots of types of modern devices that incorporate Bluetooth as one of their many features. PDAs, mobile phones and laptops are a few of these modern devices. Bluetooth means that Bluetooth enabled devices can send things like phonebook/address book contacts, pictures & notes to other Bluetooth enabled devices wirelessly over a range of about 10 metres. So, we've got past the boring part. Now, using a phone with Bluetooth, you can create a phonebook contact and write a message, eg. 'Hello, you've been bluejacked', in the 'Name' field. Then you can search for other phones with Bluetooth and send that phonebook contact to them. On their phone, a message will popup saying "'Hello, you've been bluejacked' has just been received by Bluetooth" or something along those lines. For most 'victims' they will have no idea as to how the message appeared on their phone.

Tip 13: While you are viewing a picture in your phone's gallery, press one of these shortcut keys (definitely works on 6600, not sure about other symbians)
1 - turn image anticlockwise
3 - turn image clockwise
* - toggle on/off of full screen
5 - zoom in
0 - zoom out
#15 u can select all files in a folder by selecting THE folder and copy it then paste it somewhere. however u need to make a new directory. fexplorer wun let u copy that folder together. well seleQ can mark files to copy but it really takes time!
#16: A soft and Hard reset
A Soft-reset - the process of resetting all the settings of the phone to the factory default! No applications are deleted! A Hard-reset is like formatting a drive! It does format the memory. Everything that has been installed after the first use of the phone is deleted! It will recover the memory of the phone to the state you purchased it! It is done by inputing the following code: *#7370# NOTE: The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
#17: Formats of images
supported ones: JPG UPF GIF87a/89a WBMB MBM TIFF/F PNG EXIF
How to copy & paste text in your Nokia 3650:
Press and hold the pencil key and select your text using the scroll key.
Left function key will change to 'Copy'. Press it to copy the selected text to clipboard.
You can paste the clipboard contents the same way:
press and hold the pencil key and press 'Paste'. Or, press pencil key once and select 'Paste'.
Press and hold the Menu key to open the application switching window, where you can *duh* switch between applications.
If a program hangs and you can't shut it down, select the application in the
application switching window and press 'C' to kill it. It's also a faster way to exit programs.
Turn on/off the "click" sound made by the camera by selecting the 'Silent' profile or by turning warning tones on/off:
Menu > Profiles > "select your activated profile" > Personalise > Warning tones > On/Off.
(This also effects the sound of Java games and apps).
To change background image go to:
Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Standby mode > Background image > Yes > "choose an image".
The best size for background images is 174x132 pixels.
Only got blue, green and purple in your 3650 colour palette?
This free app adds 3 more colours: Palette Extender.
Display an image when someone's calling:
Menu > Contacts > "select a contact card" > Options > Edit > Options > Add thumbnail > "choose an image".
Add a personal ringing tone to a contact:
Menu > Contacts > "select a contact card" > Options > Open > Options > Ringing tone > "choose a ringing tone".
Delete all messages from your Inbox at once:
Menu > Messaging > Inbox > Options > Mark/Unmark > Mark all > Options > Delete.
Send or hide your caller ID: Go to: Menu > Tools > Settings > Call > Send My
Caller ID > 'Yes', 'No' or 'Set By Network' to follow the default settings of your home network.
If you often copy large files to your MultiMedia Card, I recommend a card reader.
E.g. With a card reader it takes only 12 seconds to copy a 10 MB file!
Record the sound of a phone call using the (sound) Recorder.
Menu > Extra's > Recorder > Options > Record sound clip.
Note: short beeps are audible during call registration.
But there is a 60 second limitation so if you want unlimited sound recording get this app: Extended Recorder.
While writing text, press "#" to switch between upper and lower case and Dictonary on/off (predictive text input).
Press and hold "#" to switch between Alpha mode and Number mode.
Keyboard shortcuts for zooming and rotating images in Images:
1 = zoom in, 0 = zoom out, press and hold to return to the normal view.
2 = rotate anticlockwise, 9 = rotate clockwise, * = full screen.
In standby mode, press and hold the right soft key to activate voice dialling.
To add a voice tag to a phone number, open a contact card and scroll to the phone number and select:
Options > Add voice tag.
You can customize both soft keys located below the screen (in standby mode):
Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Standby mode > Left/Right selection key > "select an application".
In standby mode. press scroll key center (joystick) to go directly to Contacts.
In standby mode, press and hold 0 to launch your wap home page.
In Menu or any subfolder, press numbers 1 - 9 to start the application at that location.
In standby mode,
45# + dials the number on your sim in memory slot 45.
50# + dials slot 50 and so on.
If you have your keylock activated just press the on/off button to turn on your backlight
to look at the time when it's dark without having to unlock the keypad.
Never, ever, in your whole life, install WildSkinz on your Nokia 3650!!! WildSkinz screws up
the whole 3650 system. It was never intended to work on the 3650, only on the 7650.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
How to make your Nokia 7610 work with regular sized MMC's       
IMPORTANT: READ THE FULL GUIDE BEFORE YOU START!!

1. First, get tools, torx 6, scalpel... (You could also use a small file to do some delicate filing inside the phone)

2. Remove cover and screws marked

3. Disassemble phone, no unnecessary force, screen and circuitboard(PCB - Printed Circuit Board) are attached, no need to seperate them to do what I am trying to do.

Just some pics of the inside:

4. Find the simconnector on the PCB. Located here:

What I've marked in the small red circle is a plastic tap which we need to file or cut a piece of.

5. If you take your fullsized MMC and place it in the holder you will see how much of the small tap you need to cut/file away. (Use same method as if you where drawing with a ruler, use the scalpel to make a make as to where to it needs to be cut/filed away).

In the pics I've already filed it so it fits

6. Now take the plastic casing and locate the other plastic taps which we need to remove:

8. Now, if you are going to file the taps away then I suggest you to wrap the outercasing with tape or similar:

9. File/cut the taps away, but be careful, you can't just take it all away, because some is needed to hold the metal MMC holder we removed before.

10. You are done, place mmc card in the "holder" to see if it fits, put the metal holder back and assemble phone. ( Watch out for dust and greasy fingers on the display).

11. Remove the small plastic simcard holder and place simcard on the connecters, make sure it is placed all the way to the left as shown in picture.

12. Now place the MMC card in the holder.

13. Place battery on top, it should fit perfectly, if it doesn't you didn't do it correct. (The simconnectors pushes the card a little up when battery is not in place as shown in picture, but once the battery in on you should see no difference with the full sized MMC inserted or not... - Meaning that there's enough room for your card and nothing is being squashed...)

14. Make sure there is no dust, or prints on the screen, otherwise use some windowcleaner to remove it. - Just make sure it's clean, dust and prints on a TFT screen looks terrible.

Turn on your phone, and voila! 

I am in no way responsible for the content within this guide, and doing this will make your warranty void. But if you are careful then this will work, and your phone is not damaged in any way, you can still use the RS-MMC's.

If you do mess up, there will probably soon be 7610 housing on ebay for purchase...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7441
Zastava Krusevac
Serbian

Trik za editovanje vase omiljene teme.

Korak 1
Kliknite na bilo koju temu na kojoj ste radili.

Korak 2
Kada se otvori, kliknite na ''edit''

Korak 3
Kada zavrsi sa otvaranjem teme, kliknite na ''Gallery''.

Korak 4
Upotrebite browser da bi nasli zeljenu temu za editovanje.

Korak 5 & 6
Sacekajte dok se sve ucita, onda se vratite na vasem projektu. I posle toga promenite na ''Gallery''.

Korak 7
Edit opcija ce biti omogucena, kliknite na nju

English

Trick to edit your favourite theme.

STEP 1
Click on any theme you've been working with.

Step 2

When it open, click on "edit".

Step 3
When it finish loading your theme, click back to "gallery".

Step 4
Use the browser to search for the theme you wish to edit.

Step 5 & 6
Wait until it finish loading, then head back to your project. Change again to your gallery after that.

Step 7
An edit option will be available to you now, click on it.

IP sačuvana
social share
Nabijem na kurac ceo ovaj forum i zelim svima sve najgore i da bog da svi imali retardacije i da bog da vam se svima desilo isto ko i meni sto se desilo
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7441
Zastava Krusevac
Forgot your phone's Lock Code? Get your Master Code here.

All the users who have forgotten their Security/Lock Codes need not to worry. You just need to know your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number.

To check your IMEI number, type *#06# on the main screen. This number can also be found on the backside of the handset. Just remove the battery.

You can have an application which will calculate the Master Code of your phone. This code can be used to change your present Lock/Security code.

Here is the [link]. But this program only works on Symbian platform.

Many users who don't have a Symbian phone can calculate the Master Code online by going to http://nfader.z-host.ru.

In any case if you are unable to calculate the code, post your request here with your IMEI number.

Note :
1. Lock/Security Code is not the PIN Code.
2. If you want to remove the Service Provider Lock, then this is the wrong thread.
3. The Master Codes are only for DCT-3 and DCT-4 phones.
IP sačuvana
social share
Nabijem na kurac ceo ovaj forum i zelim svima sve najgore i da bog da svi imali retardacije i da bog da vam se svima desilo isto ko i meni sto se desilo
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7441
Zastava Krusevac
Nokia codes Smiley

*#0000# Check firmware version
*3370# This Nokia code activates Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your Nokia cell phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced my approx. 5%
#3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR)
*#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time
*#4720# With this Nokia code you can deactivate the Half Rate Codec
*#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type
*#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work
*#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number)
#pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+4# SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
*#147# This lets you know who called you last (Only vodofone)
*#1471# Last call (Only vodofone)
*#21# This phone code allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to
*#2640# Displays phone security code in use
*#30# Lets you see the private number
*#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your cell phone.
*#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to
*#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to
*#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to
*#67705646# Phone code that removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330
*#73# Reset phone timers and game scores
*#7370# Hard format Will erase everything on phone memory to factory settings
*#746025625# Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible
*#7760# Manufactures code
*#7780# Restore factory settings
*#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110
*#92702689# Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again
*#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM-Mem
**21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered
**61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered
**67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered
12345 This is the default security code
press and hold # Lets you switch between lines
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
Latest Nokia firmware list CAA 16 Nov 2005:

GSM 900:

Nokia 1011 (NHE-2) v 3.81
Nokia 1611 (NHE-5) v 5.23
Nokia 2010 (NHE-3) v 2.28
Nokia 2010i(NHE-3) v 5.12
Nokia 2110 (NHE-1) v 4.95m
Nokia 2110i(NHE-4) v 40.570
Nokia 3110 (NHE-8) v 8.50
Nokia 5110 (NSE-1) v 5.30
Nokia 5110i(NSE-2) v 05.53
Nokia 6080 (NME-2) v 5.14
Nokia 6090 (NME-3) v 5.30
Nokia 6110 (NSE-3) v 5.48
Nokia 8110 (NHE-6) v 6.21
Nokia 8110i(NHE-6) v 25.20
Nokia 8810 (NSE-6) v 6.02

GSM 1800:

Nokia PT-11(NHK-4) v 4.97m
Nokia PT-11NF(NHK-4) v 5.70
Nokia 5130 (NSK-1) v 5.71
Nokia 6130 (NSK-3) v 5.61
Nokia 8148 (NHK-6) v 5.11

GSM 900/1800:

Nokia 1100 (RH-18) v 6.64
Nokia 2100 (NAM-2) v 5.84
Nokia 3200 (RH-30) v 5.31
Nokia 3210 (NSE-8) v 6.00
Nokia 3310 (NHM-5) v 6.39
Nokia 3315 (NHM-5) v 6.33
Nokia 3330 (NHM-6) v 4.50
Nokia 3410 (NHM-2) v 5.46
Nokia 3510 (NHM-8) v 5.02
Nokia 3510i(RH-9) v 5.35
Nokia 3530 (RH-9) v 4.44
Nokia 5210 (NSM-5) v 5.40
Nokia 5510 (NPM-5) v 3.53
Nokia 6150 (NSM-1) v 5.23
Nokia 6210 (NPE-3) v 5.56
Nokia 6250 (NHM-3) v 5.03
Nokia 6310 (NPE-4) v 5.10
Nokia 6500 (NHM-7) v 6.20
Nokia 6510 (NPM-9) v 4.12
Nokia 6800 (NHL-6) v 5.46
Nokia 7110 (NSE-5) v 5.01
Nokia 7650 (NHL-2NA)v 5.06
Nokia 8210 (NSM-3) v 5.31
Nokia 8250 (NSM-3D)v 6.04
Nokia 8310 (NHM-7) v 6.20
Nokia 8850 (NSM-2) v 5.31
Nokia 8855 (NSM-4) v 5.23
Nokia 8910 (NHM-4) v 4.03
Nokia 8910i(NHM-4i) v 5.31

GSM 900/1900:

Nokia 8890 (NSB-6) v 12.20

GSM 850/1800/1900:

Nokia 6200 (NPL-3) v 4.22

GSM 900/1800/1900:

Nokia 1011 (RH-75) v 3.05
Nokia 1110 (RH-70) v 3.42
Nokia 1600 (RH-64) v 3.42
Nokia 2300 (RM-4) v 6.64
Nokia 2600 (RH-59) v 5.24
Nokia 2650 (RH-53) v 6.19
Nokia 3100 (RH-19) v 6.11
Nokia 3200 (RH-30) v 5.34
Nokia 3220 (RH-37) v 5.10
Nokia 3230 (RM-51) v 4.0537.0
Nokia 3650 (NHL-8) v 4.17
Nokia 3660 (NHL-8) v 5.08
Nokia 5100 (NPM-6) v 5.20
Nokia 5140 (NPL-5) v 3.17
Nokia 5140i(RM-104) v 3.70
Nokia 6020 (RM-30) v 3.92
Nokia 6021 (RM-94) v 3.93
Nokia 6030 (RM-74) v 3.41
Nokia 6060 (RH-73) v 3.62
Nokia 6100 (NPL-2) v 6.01
Nokia 6101 (RM-76) v 3.35
Nokia 6111 (RM-82) v 3.41
Nokia 6170 (RM-47) v 3.24
Nokia 6310i(NPL-1) v 7.00
Nokia 6220 (RH-20) v 6.34
Nokia 6230 (RH-12) v 5.50
Nokia 6230i (RM-72) v 3.50
Nokia 6260 (RM-25) v 5.0536.0
Nokia 6600 (NHL-10) v 5.53
Nokia 6610 (NHL-4U) v 5.65
Nokia 6610i(RM-37) v 4.20
Nokia 6670 (RH-67) v 6.0522.0
Nokia 6681 (RM-57) v 4.00.15
Nokia 6810 (RM-2) v 5.29
Nokia 6820 (NHL-9) v 5.90
Nokia 6822 (RM-69) v 4.48
Nokia 7200 (RH-23) v 4.30
Nokia 7210 (NHL-4) v 5.63
Nokia 7250 (NHL-4J) v 3.62
Nokia 7250i(NHL-4JX) v 5.41
Nokia 7260 (RM-17) v 4.91
Nokia 7270 (RM-8) v 3.25
Nokia 7280 (RM-14) v 3.27
Nokia 7610 (RH-51) v 6.0522.0
Nokia 7710 (RM-12) v 4.10.0
Nokia 8800 (RM-13) v 3.60

Nokia N Series:

Nokia N70 (RM-84) v 2.0536.0.2
Nokia N90 (RM-42) v 3.0535.4.3
Nokia N91 (xxx) v xxx

Nokia E Series:

Nokia E60 (xxx) v xxx
Nokia E61 (xxx) v xxx
Nokia E70 (xxx) v xxx

Nokia UMTS:

Nokia 6630 (RM-1) v 5.03.08
Nokia 6650 (NHM-1) v 5.40
Nokia 6680 (RM-36) v 4.04.07
Nokia 7600 (NMM-3) v 04.03/04/05

Nokia GSM 1900:

Nokia 3390 (NPB-1) v 07.16
Nokia 3390 Gold (NPB-1PB) v 5.00.01
Nokia 3395 (NPB-1BB)v 4.03.04
Nokia 5190 (NSB-1) v 06.71
Nokia 6190 (NSB-3) v 06.73
Nokia 6590i (NSM-9) v 40.55
Nokia 7190 (NSB-5) v 03.30
Nokia 8290 (NSB-7) v 05.22
Nokia 8390 (NSB-8) v 8.00

Nokia Gaming Phones:

Nokia 3300 (NEM-1) v 4.62
Nokia N-Gage (NEM-4) v 4.03
Nokia N-Gage QD (RH-29) v 4.10

Nokia Communicators:

Nokia 9000 (RAE-1) v 6.70
Nokia 9000i(RAE-1) v 6.70
Nokia 9110 (RAE-2) v 6.01
Nokia 9110i(RAE-2) v 6.08
Nokia 9210 (RAE-3) v 4.13
Nokia 9210i(RAE-5) v 6.00
Nokia 9300 (RAE-6) v 5.22
Nokia 9500 (RAE-2) v 5.22

Nokia Tablet PC
Nokia 770 (SU-18) v 1.2005.42-9

Nokia Cardphones:

Nokia Cardphone 2.0(RPM-1) v 6.11
Nokia D211 (DTE-1) v 4.01

Nokia Autotelefone:

Nokia 6050(NME-1) v 4.71
Nokia 6080(NME-2) v 4.80
Nokia 6081(NME-2A) v 5.14
Nokia 6090(NME-3) v 5.90
Nokia 610(TFE-4) v 5.16
Nokia 616(RV-1) v 54.17
Nokia 810(TFE-4R) v 4.78

Nokia Observation Cam:

Nokia Observation Cam(PT-2) v 5.10
Nokia Cam(PT-6) v 4.2
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
Latest versions as of 21 February 2006:

Phone Software Version Software Date
NOKIA 1100 V7.36 2006-02-15
NOKIA 1101 V3.05 2005-07-12
NOKIA 1110 V4.04 2006-02-15
NOKIA 12 V3.70 2004-05-03
NOKIA 1600 V4.40 2006-02-15
NOKIA 2100 V5.84 2004-07-16
NOKIA 22 V5.03 2003-06-11
NOKIA 2300 V7.36 2006-01-11
NOKIA 2600 V5.24 2005-11-10
NOKIA 2650 V6.19 2006-01-26
NOKIA 30 V9.10 2005-04-04
NOKIA 3100 V6.11 2005-10-21
NOKIA 3120 V6.11 2005-10-21
NOKIA 3200 V5.34 2005-05-09
NOKIA 3210 V6.00 2002-03-03
NOKIA 3220 V5.10 2005-11-10
NOKIA 3230 V3.0505.2 2005-05-09
NOKIA 3300 V4.62 2004-07-16
NOKIA 3310 V6.39 2005-03-02
NOKIA 3330 V4.50 2003-12-01
NOKIA 3410 V5.46 2005-03-02
NOKIA 3510 V5.02 2004-06-27
NOKIA 3510i V5.35 2004-11-22
NOKIA 3650 V4.17 2004-07-16
NOKIA 3660 V5.08 2004-06-24
NOKIA 5100 V5.20 2004-02-26
NOKIA 5110 V5.27 2002-03-03
NOKIA 5140 V3.17 2005-05-09
NOKIA 5140i V3.75 2006-02-15
NOKIA 5210 V5.40 2004-01-02
NOKIA 5510 V3.50 2003-05-10
NOKIA 6020 V4.10 2005-11-21
NOKIA 6020b V4.10 2005-11-21
NOKIA 6021 V3.93 2005-10-21
NOKIA 6030 V3.44 2006-01-11
NOKIA 6060 V3.62 2005-11-10
NOKIA 6090 V5.30 2004-05-10
NOKIA 610 V5.16 2005-05-09
NOKIA 6100 V6.01 2005-04-04
NOKIA 6101 V3.35 2005-07-13
NOKIA 6110 V5.48 2002-03-03
NOKIA 6111 V3.45 2006-02-15
NOKIA 6150 V5.23 2002-03-03
NOKIA 616 V4.27 2005-07-13
NOKIA 6170 V3.25 2005-11-10
NOKIA 6210 V5.56 2003-10-01
NOKIA 6220 V6.34 2005-04-04
NOKIA 6230 V5.50 2005-09-14
NOKIA 6230i V3.62 2005-12-23
NOKIA 6250 V5.03 2003-05-10
NOKIA 6260 V5.0536.0 2005-12-01
NOKIA 6270 V3.66 2006-02-15
NOKIA 6310 V5.10 2004-10-15
NOKIA 6310i V7.00 2005-01-14
NOKIA 6510 V4.12 2003-10-20
NOKIA 6600 V5.27.0 2005-05-09
NOKIA 6610 V5.65 2005-01-14
NOKIA 6610i V4.20 2005-06-14
NOKIA 6630 V5.03.08 2005-10-21 ---------------------novo:    rm-1     6.05.03
NOKIA 6670 V6.0522.0 2005-09-14
NOKIA 6680 V4.04.07 2005-11-21 ---------------------novo:    rm-36   5.04.07
NOKIA 6681 V4.00 2005-07-13
NOKIA 6800 V5.46 2004-03-01
NOKIA 6810 V5.29 2005-07-13
NOKIA 6820 V5.30 2005-07-13
NOKIA 6820a V5.30 2005-07-13
NOKIA 6822a V4.52 2005-09-14
NOKIA 6822b V5.21 2006-02-15
NOKIA 7110 V5.01 2002-03-03
NOKIA 7200 V4.26 2004-11-22
NOKIA 7210 V5.63 2004-07-16
NOKIA 7250 V3.62 2003-10-01
NOKIA 7250i V5.41 2005-05-25
NOKIA 7260 V4.91 2005-10-21
NOKIA 7270 V3.25 2005-11-10
NOKIA 7280 V3.27 2005-05-09
NOKIA 7360 V3.21 2006-02-15
NOKIA 7380 V3.80 2006-02-15
NOKIA 7610 V6.0522.0 2005-09-14
NOKIA 7650 V5.06 2003-08-07
NOKIA 7710 V4.10.0 2005-11-10
NOKIA 810 V4.78 2005-08-03
NOKIA 8210 V5.31 2002-03-03
NOKIA 8310 V6.20 2003-07-15
NOKIA 8800 V3.78 2006-01-11
NOKIA 8810 V6.02 2002-03-03
NOKIA 8850 V5.31 2002-03-03
NOKIA 8890 V12.20 2002-03-03
NOKIA 8910 V4.03 2005-05-25
NOKIA 8910i V5.31 2004-09-28
NOKIA 9110 CMT=V6.01, PDA=V7.04 2004-05-10
NOKIA 9210 V4.13 2003-05-16
NOKIA 9210i V6.00 2003-05-16
NOKIA 9300 V5.22 2005-08-03
NOKIA 9300b V5.22 2005-08-03
NOKIA 9300i V5.50 2006-02-15
NOKIA 9500 V5.22 2005-08-03
NOKIA Card Phone 2.0 V6.11 2003-05-10
NOKIA D211 V4.01 2003-10-29
NOKIA N-GAGE V4.03 2004-01-08
NOKIA N-GAGE QD V4.10 2004-11-22
NOKIA N70-1 V3.0546.2.3 2006-01-11 ------------------------novo:      rm-84   5.06.09
NOKIA N90-1 V3.0545.5.1 2006-01-11

Nove verzije firmvera dostavio: @kontrola_leta
« Poslednja izmena: 11. Apr 2006, 01:01:51 od Cigla tel. »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
Za sve one koji žele rastavljati svoje telefone a ne znaju kako, tutorijal koji obuhvata gotovo sve modele Nokia telefona:

http://www.uselessinfo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/nokia-dismantle.htm
« Poslednja izmena: 09. Mar 2006, 18:22:02 od Cigla tel. »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7441
Zastava Krusevac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
How to make mp3, ogg, wma as ring tone on your 6600?

- Install Mp3OggWMA_Codec 6600.sis on your phone memory (not on MMC!) and restart your phone.

- Convert to ogg or wma or mp3 on 48kb/s (stereo) [for mp3: when converting is complete, go to properties on that mp3 file > Summary tab > Genre: Type what ever you want, its important!]

- Copy the ogg or wma or mp3 to your MMC card in Sounds > Digital

- Go and set it as ring tone!

done by kope Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Mp3OggWMA_Codec 66... (261.93 KB)
« Poslednja izmena: 04. Dec 2006, 08:25:02 od kope »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 6 7 9 10 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.168 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.