Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Apr 2024, 12:34:33
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3 5 6 7
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Linkin Park  (Pročitano 124918 puta)
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 22.0.1229.92
Jos jedan spot sa poslednjeg albuma

IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.52
LINKIN PARK'S 8TH LPU SUMMIT - NEW ZEALAND

We are excited to announce that the LP Underground will be hosting the 8th International LPU Summit on February 21, 2013 in Auckland, New Zealand*. Previous LPU Summits have taken place in London, Sydney, Chicago, Hamburg, Tokyo, Camden, and Cape Town. Summit activities give fans experiences they can't get anywhere else and are a special part of the LP Underground membership experience.

SUMMIT ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
-Meet & Greet with Linkin Park
-Watch Linkin Park warm up on stage before doors
-Backstage tours
-Walking across Linkin Park's stage
-Raffle for a chance to watch part of the show from the side of the stage or take photos from the photo pit
-Auction for signed and rare items like signed one-on-one photo with the band, Linkin Park award plaques, rare merchandise and more
-Meeting and hanging out with the Linkin Park crew
-Meeting Linkin Park fans from all over the world
-And lots, lots more...

Passes for the Summit will be available to LPU members only starting Saturday, January 19 at 9:00 AM local Auckland time only at LPUnderground.com.*Summit passes are FREE for LPU Plus Pass ($60) members as a benefit to your membership. If you have a $25 LPU pass, you can purchase a Summit pass for $50, or purchase a new $60 LPU Plus Pass membership for a free pass. Members will only be able to reserve ONE Summit pass each, if you have friends who want to try to attend they must JOIN LPU to get access to this benefit.
There will be limited passes available for the Summit, and they will sell out FAST, so JOIN NOW to make sure you have the best chance for passes.
The Summit will begin the morning of Thursday, February 21 and will last all day.
Additional Summit details, including a Music For Relief event on Wednesday, February 20, will be announced in the coming days.
*While supplies last. Summit activities and time subject to change without notice. Tickets to the Linkin Park show on February 21st NOT included. Tickets to the show not required to attend the summit.

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
Exclusive: Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda wants to work with Kendrick Lamar and A$AP Rocky

Last night, The Source Magazine was on the scene for Linkin Park X Sebago collaboration launch party. Linkin Park band members Joe Hahn and Mike Shinoda were in attendance to celebrate the unveiling of the custom boot they designed for Sebago. The party was DJ’ed by Josh Madden, with a special guest performance by Joe Hahn of Linkin Park, and featured custom cocktails from Brooklyn Gin. The Sebago X Linkin Park boots will be sold online and in select retailers nationally, including Reed Space NYC. Ten percent of proceeds from the boots will be donated to Music for Relief, Linkin Park’s charity benefitting victims of natural disasters. Event partners included American Airlines, Brooklyn Gin and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Q. How did this collaboration come about with Sebago?

Mike Shinoda: We’ve been friends with Stash for awhile and he kind of made the introduction. He’s been designing shoes and doing that type of thing forever besides being talented at many other things and he made the intro...Joe really took the lead on it.

Q. Tell me about the creative process for the boot?

Joe Hahn: We had about five different ideas that we fleshed out and this one is the best. We wanted to take a simple utilitarian approach to what someone that travels with the group would wear, meaning our road crew. One pair of shoes that they can wear the rest of their lives. They can trek through the mud or any kind of terrain and then they can go out at night and still look nice.

Q. Can you speak on the charity partnership?

Mike Shinoda: 10% of the boot sales will go to Music For Relief, which is a charity we started in the mid 2000's to provide relief to victims of natural disasters such as Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Katrina, the earthquake in Haiti etc. Music For Relief is also involved in various green efforts and most notably the band will often donate a dollar from every ticket to our concerts to Music for Relief to do things like tree plantings and things like that. People who buy the shoe, not only will they be getting a great piece of footwear, but they also will be helping out some people in need.

Q. Tell me about the creative process of your new album "Living Things"?

Mike Shinoda: Our process is always changing and it's very loose, buts it's unlike most band’s creative process. For us when you think of a band making music you think of them jamming in a room together and writing a song in real time that way. Ours is much more like the way a hip hop production team woud write or maybe even an electronic artist might write where it's very much recording ideas into digital media. You might throw some ideas on your phone, some on a laptop, some in a studio and all those ideas get organized and pieced together in the studio, almost like lego bricks. At the end of the day we start rearranging the bricks and creating our best songs. At this point, in the recent years, we’ve been going back and forth between touring and writing. We’re constantly writing, whether we are on the road or not.

Q. DJing is so popular right now. Do you have any reflections on the rise of the DJ?

Joe Hahn: I think the technology that’s out there as a tool for DJs has changed the game. Making music and being a DJ and playing music used to be exclusive and now a lot of people are making their stuff as they’re playing. It's really exciting. There is a huge community like Sound Cloud and all these different places where people share things on a daily basis. People are innovating nonstop.

Q. Who is an MC you would like to collaborate with?

Mike Shinoda: That’s a tough one. I’m really excited about the new wave of artists like Kendrick Lamar and their whole crew. I personally love Schoolboy Q, I think he’s amazing. I’m a fan of A$AP Rocky and that crew. On a little bit more of a random note, lesser known, he’s a little more out there, a guy named Homeboy Sandman. He’s a little more esoteric, he’s a smart dude and I think his records reflect that kind of intelligence and the way he thinks outside the box. He is very lyrical, too.

Q. Anything you want to add about the next album?

Mike Shinoda: If I tell you what it sounds like right now, in one month it will probably be completely different. It’s always in flux.

Q. Anything else you’d like to add?

Mike Shinoda: You could let the people know where to find us. I’m at Mike Shinoda at Twitter, the band is Linkin Park at Twitter, JoeHahnLP on Twitter, and of course Facebook.

Joe Hahn: Look out for "Mall," it’s a film that I directed and the band is currently doing the soundtrack for. It’s independent, it’s great, it’s delicious, it’s got a lot of cool actors in it, and it’s going to have awesome music.

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Valkira

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 2897
Zastava Loznica
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 18.0.966.0
e dolaze u srbiju? Smiley
nešto je bilo najavljeno xd
IP sačuvana
social share
Mi bajkeri barabe smo teške, koja ne da, ide kući peške.
Pogledaj profil Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
Mondo je, izmedju ostalih, na njihovom portalu objavio informaciju da LP dolazi u maju i da ce nastupiti u Kombank areni. Medjutim, na linkinpark.com nema nikakve informacije u vezi toga.
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
Hot ticket: Linkin Park

When Linkin Park burst onto the stage with a bang courtesy of breakthrough debut album Hybrid Theory, they were the frontrunners of a new - or should we say ''nu'' - metal scene. Thirteen years on, the band are as hard to pigeonhole as ever but have survived and thrived where few peers have managed.
''I think it was something people always struggled with early on, especially for the band from a label perspective,'' singer-songwriter Chester Bennington says. ''It's like, 'Here's a band that has hip-hop and hard metal tracks, and they have these pop tracks; where do we put them?'
''If we tried to write music for other people - and especially now we've had some success and there are a lot of different kinds of people that listen to our music - the idea of trying to make everyone happy all of the time is just completely ridiculous.''
A lot has happened to Bennington since the band's success in 2000 off the back of single In the End . Having earlier struggled with methamphetamines and alcohol, the frontman again found himself relying on booze and drugs (this time marijuana), had to contend with a failed marriage and also hold his professional life together. The latter he did, with the band pushing their sound on 2003's Meteora, 2007's Minutes to Midnight, 2010's A Thousand Suns and last year's well-received Living Things.
It's the latest album that brings the band back to Australia, playing Soundwave alongside Metallica and Blink-182, as well as a sideshow. Bennington is excited to return not least of all because he feels Linkin Park have a lot more work to do in Australia.
''We haven't been able to get there very often and I know that our fans want to see the band perform live - I'd have liked to have come out there more often but the Earth is pretty big and there are only so many places we can be with the time we have,'' he says. ''We know we have a lot of work to do to prove ourselves over there.''
But fans shouldn't expect frequent visits. Balance now plays a much larger role in all aspects of Bennington's life, right down to the amount of time he's out on the road.
''We need to be home more; we've got children and wives and families that need us, and they don't care that we're in the band,'' he says. ''We've always been a pretty clean-nosed band, with the exception of my occasional dabbling in some extra-curricular activities. Now, for the most part, things are a lot easier and better for us.''

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 25.0.1364.97
Auckland, New Zealand

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

auckland, new zealand.jpg
(503.8 KB, 2048x1374)
« Poslednja izmena: 27. Feb 2013, 20:27:22 od Wayfarer »
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6837
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 19.0
Кад су били у Оукленду? Очигледно је испала да долазе код нас.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 25.0.1364.97
Prije 6 dana, a juce su bili u Sidneju. Mozda dodju i u Beograd, jos nisu potvrdili u kojim ce mjestima nastupati u okviru evropskog dijela turneje.

IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 25.0.1364.97
Gig review: Linkin Park

Venue: Sydney Entertainment Centre
Date: 25th February, 2013.

Two skinny white guys in their 30’s alternating between aggressively rapping and screaming at you over densely layered grinding guitar and electronic drumbeats. Oh and there’s a DJ. Describing Linkin Park on paper is at best slightly confusing and at worst a horrific nightmare amalgamation of discordant music styles but the way the band combine these seemingly disjointed genres to create their constantly evolving sound is nothing short of miraculous as the end result is about as fun as rock music can get. In the country for the Soundwave festival Linkin Park tore apart the usual tranquillity of a Tuesday night, tearing the Sydney Entertainment Centre a new arsehole in the process. The band may be hard to define but I guess in the end it doesn’t even matter (I’m so sorry).

Supporting band Stone Sour had a fairly sizeable crowd who arrived early for their brand of lite-metal rock, however I can’t say it’s exactly my cup of tea. It felt to me a little bit like an angrier, slightly metal version of Nickleback which should be enough of a description to communicate my response to their performance. The fact that front man Corey Taylor is also the lead singer from Slipknot also just works to confuse me further at what exactly I was listening to. The rotund bro in the polyester Holden jacket in front of me seemed to enjoy them though so… what the fuck do I know.

Speaking of bros the dude-heavy crowd could really only be described as a Brogasmic Brosplosion of epic Broportions. Bros from all walks of life were present there were big bros, small bros, teen bros, old bros, bros with hats, bros with tatts, bros wearing thongs and bros named John. The ‘All-Ages’ part on my ticket definitely wasn’t lying with every generation represented in the crowd including a large portion of Dads rocking their way through that mid-life crisis as well as a few mini-moshers who couldn’t have been older than 8. Seems kids are learning the ropes of nu-metal younger and younger these days.

Founding members of the rap/nu/alternate-metal scene in the early noughties and moving towards the electronic, ravey feels of their most recent album Living Things, Linkin Park have never been afraid of experimenting with their sound, a fact which makes their stage shows feel like a combination of a heavy metal show and an Ibiza nightclub. Opener ‘Faint’ from 2003’s Meteora album introduced this dichotomy with the interplay of the looping synths and the more explosive guitar riff showing off what Linkin Park do best. Moving through the set-list consisting of a perfect mesh of old and new the band know exactly how to keep a crowd thrashing with even the nosebleeds up out of their chairs for the bulk of the show.

Considering he’s been screaming like a banshee on ice for over a decade now it’s truly amazing that Chester Bennington (who doesn’t even slightly resemble Gollum, that’s rude, why would you even suggest that) hasn’t completely worn down his trachea. The man must fucking love his lemon and honey teas. Getting his scream on alongside co-vocalist Mike Shinoda’s swift rapping, Chester nailed every shriek with frightening intensity.

Accompanying the aural assault of Linkin Park were some impressive visuals with a gigantic live feed of the band overlaid with apocalyptic, fiery graphics depicting bodies collapsing and worlds imploding. The technique didn’t hit the mark every time however with one filter that made the band members look like horrific pudding monsters intent on devouring their own dripping, delicious flesh and which will continue to disturb me for some time.

Closing the night with a succession of their biggest hits ‘Numb’, ‘What I’ve Done’ and ‘In The End’ Linkin Park had the entire Entertainment Centre fist-pumping like crazed fiends with bros of all ages losing their minds to some of nu-metal’s finest tunes. To be touring in 2013 after a decade of playing music when many of their counterparts have faded into obscurity is testament to not only Linkin Park’s ability to continually evolve their sound but the skill and precision of their live performances. Which by the way are a shit ton of fun.

Mitch Feltscheer @mitchfel

Izvor

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Sydney.jpg
(69.97 KB, 800x533)
Sydney (1).jpg
(45.41 KB, 320x600)
Sydney (2).jpg
(126.52 KB, 800x553)
Sydney (3).jpg
(43.72 KB, 337x600)
Sydney (4).jpg
(69.72 KB, 800x533)
Sydney (5).jpg
(36.45 KB, 800x533)
Sydney (6).jpg
(43.63 KB, 800x533)
Sydney (7).jpg
(52.81 KB, 800x533)
Sydney (8).jpg
(87.23 KB, 800x533)
« Poslednja izmena: 28. Feb 2013, 14:21:14 od Wayfarer »
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3 5 6 7
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Apr 2024, 12:34:33
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.119 sec za 19 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.