Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 18:13:59
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Na ovom forumu, mozete postavljati teme sa informacijama o glumcima i glumicama, komentarisati ih, hvaliti... 
Ukoliko zelite da postavite novu temu, obavezno proverite da li je ta tema vec postavljena. 

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Jessica Biel - Džesika Bil  (Pročitano 2595 puta)
03. Nov 2011, 19:00:45
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23
mob
HTC Smart
Jessica Claire Biel (born March 3, 1982) is an American actress, model, and occasional singer. Biel is known for her television role as Mary Camden in the long-running family-drama series 7th Heaven. She has also appeared in several Hollywood films, including Summer Catch, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Illusionist, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and The A-Team.

Early life

Jessica Claire Biel was born in Ely, Minnesota. Her mother, Kimberly (née Conroe), is a homemaker and spiritual healer. Her father, Jonathan Biel, worked for GE and was also an entrepreneur and business consultant. She is of German, French, English, and Choctaw ancestry and has a younger brother, Justin, born in 1985. Biel's family moved frequently during her childhood, living in Texas, Connecticut, and Woodstock, Illinois, before finally settling in Boulder, Colorado. While growing up, Biel played soccer[8] and also trained as a gymnast. From 2000 to 2002, she attended Tufts University.

Early work

Biel initially trained to be a vocalist, and from age nine appeared in several musical productions in her hometown, playing lead roles in productions such as Annie, The Sound of Music, and Beauty and the Beast. Biel auditioned for the a cappella choir the Tufts Amalgamates, but was not accepted.

At twelve, Biel attended The International Modeling and Talent Association conference in Los Angeles where she was discovered and signed by a talent agency. She began modeling for print advertisements, and appeared in commercials for products such as Dulux Paint and Pringles.

Biel also played the character Regrettal, a lead role in a low-budget musical short titled It's a Digital World, but the film was never released. At fourteen, after auditioning for several television pilots, Biel was cast as Mary Camden, the oldest daughter in the family drama 7th Heaven.

Career

1997–2002

Biel landed her first feature film role as Peter Fonda's granddaughter in the critically acclaimed drama Ulee's Gold, released in 1997. Her performance earned her a Young Artist Award. In spring 1998, during a break from filming 7th Heaven, Biel starred in I'll Be Home for Christmas, playing the love interest of Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

She posed semi-nude for the cover of Gear magazine. The shoot sparked considerable controversy as Biel was still under eighteen at the time. Producers of 7th Heaven were outraged, and brought legal action against Gear magazine. She later stated that she regrets the Gear shoot but considers it a learning experience.

In 2001, Biel played the love interest of Freddie Prinze, Jr. in the baseball-themed film Summer Catch. The next year, she starred as promiscuous college student Lara in the ensemble film The Rules of Attraction, an adaptation of the Bret Easton Ellis novel.

2003–2005

Biel was cast in her first top-billing role in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The film met with negative reviews but it was a commercial success, scoring the number-one spot in its opening week and going on to earn more than $80 million in the U.S. In 2003, Biel began work on the third installment of the Blade film series, Blade: Trinity. Almost immediately after finishing it in 2004, she headed to Australia to shoot the action-thriller Stealth.

Biel also made a cameo appearance in the 2004 film Cellular.

Biel was cast in the role of Ellen Kishmorein the romantic comedy Elizabethtown. She then played the title character in the indie film London.

2006–present

Biel's film career blossomed when she played a turn-of-the-century duchess in the period piece The Illusionist, co-starring Edward Norton and Paul Giamatti.

Biel played an Iraq War veteran in the 2006 film Home of the Brave, a drama about soldiers struggling to adjust back into society after facing the hardships of war.

In Next, Biel played alongside Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore. She then played in the summer comedy, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, co-starring Adam Sandler and Kevin James.

In late 2007, Biel signed on to play a stripper in Powder Blue, alongside Forest Whitaker (who also produced the film), Ray Liotta and Patrick Swayze.

At the start of 2008, Biel shot Easy Virtue, an adaptation of the play by Noël Coward. Like the play, the film is set in the 1920s and Biel plays young widow Larita, who impulsively marries John Whittaker in France and must face her disapproving in-laws on returning to England. The film premiered in September 2008 at the Toronto International Film Festival. Critics praised Biel for her performance, with Todd McCarthy of Variety saying Biel "more than kept up" with veterans Kristin Scott Thomas and Colin Firth and praising her "sparkling" performance. The Hollywood Reporter described her performance as "an irresistible force of nature — a kind, witty, supremely intelligent and beautiful woman who ... is capable of rejoinders that thoroughly undercut her opponent's withering criticism." Biel also performed two songs on the film's soundtrack, "Mad About the Boy" and "When the Going Gets Tough".
In 2009, Biel lent her voice to the animated science fiction film Planet 51.

In April 2008, Biel began working on the political satire Nailed, with Jake Gyllenhaal. The film centers around a woman who accidentally gets a nail lodged in her head, then travels to Washington D.C. to fight for better health care.

Biel performed the role of "Sarah Brown" with the Los Angeles Philharmonic in a fully staged concert production of Guys and Dolls during the 2009 season at the Hollywood Bowl. On the last night, she received a rousing standing ovation from 17,000 people. She subsequently landed a part in Lincoln Center Theater's two-week-long workshop of the musical version of the Pedro Almodóvar classic Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, along with Salma Hayek.

Charity work

On July 18, 2006, Biel participated in a charity auction to raise medical funds for Colorado teen Molly Bloom, who was injured in a limousine accident. John Schiffner of Fergus Falls, Minnesota successfully bid $30,000 to have lunch with Biel. "I promise I'm a cheap date," Biel quipped. Biel and Schiffner lunched at The Palm restaurant in Denver, Colorado on August 18, 2006.

In early 2007, Jessica co-founded the Make the Difference Network with her father and another business partner, Kent McBride.

In 2010, Biel climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro with members of the United Nation Foundation to raise awareness of the global water crisis. That same year, Biel's humanitarian and charity work (as well as her popularity with young people) earned her a nomination for a Do Something Award.

Awards

* 1998: Young Artist Award — Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress in Ulee's Gold
    * 2005: ShoWest Award Female Star of Tomorrow — 2005 ShoWest Convention
    * 2007: Rising-Star Award — Palm Springs International Film Festival 2007 Gala Awards

Filmography

1994    It's a Digital World
1996–2006    7th Heaven
1997    Ulee's Gold
1998    I'll Be Home for Christmas
2001    Summer Catch
2002    The Rules of Attraction
2003    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
2004    Cellular
2004    Blade: Trinity
2005    Stealth
2005    Elizabethtown
2005    London
2005    Family Guy
2006    The Illusionist
2006    Home of the Brave
2007    Next
2007    I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
2008    Hole in the Paper Sky
2008    Easy Virtue
2009    Planet 51
2009    Powder Blue
2010    Valentine's Day
2010    The A-Team
2011    The Tall Man
2011    New Year's Eve
2012    Playing the Field
2012    Total Recall
2012    The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Izvor: Wikipedia
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23
mob
HTC Smart
Džesika Bil žali što nije dobila ulogu u filmu "Beležnica"

Glumica Džesika Bil izjavila je u intervjuu za magazin "El" da je jedina uloga za kojom žali uloga Ali u ljubavnom filmu "Beležnica" koju je dobila Rejčel Mekadams.

U ljubavnom filmu iz 2004. godine u kojoj glavnu mušku ulogu igra Rajan Gosling, trebalo je da glumi i Džesika Bil, ali nije izabrana, za čim i danas žali.

- To je jedina uloga koji sam toliko želela. Bila sam u sred snimanja filma "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" i išla sam na audiciju za film. Reditelj Nik Kasavetes je bio zainteresovan, ali je nisam dobila. Kao ni milion drugih. Ali to je samo odbijanje - izjavila je Džesika za magazin "El".

Iako je propustila ulogu koju je želela da ima, Džesika trenutno ima i druge. Trenutno snima film "Total Recall".

- Pre neki dan smo Kolin Farel i ja zbog jedne scene na snimanju bili trideset metara iznad zemlje. Adrenalin nas je drmao. Kada smo se spustili, pogledali smo se i počeli da se smejemo. To je bio jedan od onih momenata "volim svoj posao" - izjavila je Bilova koju ćete videti i u filmovima "New Year's Eve", "The Tall Man" i u komediji "Playing The Field".

Iako se pisalo o njihovom raskidu, Džesika se pojavila sa Džastinom Timberlejkom na žurki posle premijere filma "In Time", a očevici kažu da su razmenjivali nežnosti i nekoliko poljubaca.

Izvor: Blic
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 18:13:59
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.089 sec za 19 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.