Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 18:15:00
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 [Sve]
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Irkut MS-21, novi ruski putnicki avion  (Pročitano 29974 puta)
13. Mar 2012, 21:52:23
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Ма......

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10661
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2
mob
Samsung 
Vec neko vreme se radi na njemu, a kako je stara tema mnogo, je'l te, stara Smile, evo nove sada. Dakle nakon Suhojevog malise, ovaj vazduhoplov predstavlja novi pocetak ili barem pokusaj istoga (jos cemo videti), za rusku civilnu vazduhoplovnu industriju. Opet, kao i u slucaju Suhoja, saradjivalo se dosta sa stranim firmama, sve u cilju poboljsanja krajnjeg proizvoda.

Irkut Introduces MS-21 as Alternative to Airbus A320neo and Boeing 737 MAX
Dubai Air Show » November 15, 2011

by  James Wynbrandt
November 14, 2011, 10:42 AM

Russian aircraft manufacturer Irkut announced here yesterday that its MS-21 family of short- and medium-range twin-engine passenger jets (MS-21-200, -300 and -400) has now recorded orders for 235 airplanes. Among the customers are Russia-based Aeroflot, Ilyushin Finance and Rostechknologii, as well as Malaysia’s Crecom. Kirill Budaev, Irkut vice president, sales and marketing, said the aircraft is on schedule for its maiden flight in 2014, with European certification and first customer deliveries expected in 2017.

The MS-21 will compete with the new Airbus A320neo and Boeing’s 737 MAX, both using next-generation engines on their legacy airframes, but Irkut says its clean-sheet design will offer superior economy in purchase and operating costs over both aircraft. “A clean-sheet design is [what is needed] for competitiveness,” Budaev said. “You’re not able to achieve that where you just improve a program that is 50 years old.”

The Russian twinjet will feature composite wings and empennage and an aluminum fuselage. The fuselage is 25 percent wider than that of a 737 and 11 percent wider than an A320, and will still be lighter than either aircraft. The question most often asked about the design, Budaev said, is why the MC-21 doesn’t have winglets, given the design’s emphasis on efficiency. The high-aspect-ratio composite wings obviate the need for them, he said, the same reason the composite Boeing 787 has no winglets.

The second most frequently asked question, he said, was: given that Russia’s renown for aerodynamic engineering is not matched by a reputation for production quality and customer support, what is Irkut doing to address potential manufacturing and aftermarket support concerns? Budaev said the company is seeking international partners to assist in those areas.

The MS-21 series will have two engine options: the Russian PD-14, being developed by Aviadvigatel, and the Pratt & Whitney PW1000G, the same engine family that will power Bombardier’s CSeries.

In the cabin, the aisle width has been optimized to enable faster embarking and disembarking, reducing turn times and increasing flight time up to 142 hours annually on the -200 models. Larger cabin bins will take bigger carry-on luggage, reducing the need for passengers to check baggage and thereby reducing their travel time.

The cockpit will feature sidestick controls and an avionics suite with optional head-up display. Budaev also said the next-generation flight system would reduce pilot workload and be capable of supporting single-pilot operations, should they be approved in the future. The hold, with more space for revenue-generating cargo, is designed for easy loading and unloading.

The MS-21-200, with a 150-passenger capacity, is priced at $69 million, and the MC-21-300, with a 180-passenger capacity is priced at $78 million.

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/dubai-air-show/2011-11-14/irkut-introduces-ms-21-alternative-airbus-a320neo-and-boeing-737-max

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irkut_MS-21#Specifications

Irkut MS-21 order backlog reaches 235 aircraft

Orders for Russian manufacturer Irkut’s MS-21 twin jet airliner have reached 235 aircraft, the company revealed at the Dubai Airshow this week.

Customers include Aeroflot, Ilyushin Finance, Rostechknologii and Crecom. Irkut plans to fly the aircraft for the first time in 2014 and achieve European certification and first customer deliveries in 2017, according to Kirill Budaev, Irkut’s vice president, sales and marketing.

"MC-21 is the major perspective project of Russia's civil aviation industry,” Budaev said. “Our designers work hard to realize a plane which is fuel efficient and less heavy than its Western peers.”

"We do not even need sharklets or winglets,” Budaev said. He noted that the MS-21, which will feature a 22.5 in. aisle, is built to give a "widebody feeling in a narrowbody aircraft." The fuselage will be 25% wider than the 737’s and 11% wider than the A320’s.

"Fuel efficiency is crucial as the OPEC predicts that oil prices will rise at least by 30 percent per barrel until 2030," Budaev said. "Compared to its existing peers like the Boeing 737, the MC-21 offers 12 percent to 15 percent operational cost reduction. This is thanks to the plane's aerodynamic design and its large fuselage, the largest of its class."

The Russian jet will also feature wide windows, a wide fuselage, rounded overhead bins and Zodiac Aerospace seats. The MS-21 will feature composite wings and aluminium fuselage. There will be two engine options: the Russian Aviadvigatel PD-14 and the Pratt & Whitney PW1000G.

The MS-21 is intended to compete with the Airbus A320neo and Boeing 737 MAX, which use new generation engines and sharklets/winglets to achieve improved fuel efficiency. Irkut says its all-new design will result in lower procurement and operating costs, with 10% less fuel burn than the A320neo. It is slated to replace the Tupolev Tu-154 and Tupolev Tu-204/214 in service.

“A clean-sheet design is [needed] for competitiveness,” Budaev said. “You’re not able to achieve that where you just improve a program that is 50 years old.”

At the Paris Air Show in June, state-owned United Aircraft Corp (UAC), which owns Irkut, believes it can become a serious third player in the commercial market by 2025, pinning its hopes on its mid-sized MS-21 airliner.

"We are here to convince our customers, our potential customers, that we are capable of all these targets that we put in front of us," UAC Chairman Mikhail Pogosyan said.

His colleague Alexey Fedorov, president of Sukhoi unit Irkut, said: "Any new planes from Airbus and Boeing won't come until around 2020, so we feel the MC-21 will enable us to take a good share of the market and compete well with them".

Moscow is pushing for Russian companies to raise their spending in research and development as the government seeks to modernise and diversify the economy away from energy and other resources.

However, whether Russia can translate its ambitions into hard orders is another matter, given competition from Brazil's Embraer, Canada's Bombardier and fellow new market entrant China.

Commercial Aircraft Corp of China (COMAC) is not short of ambition, with its C919 passenger jet accumulating 165 orders.

"Given the long lead times and cycles in the industry, Russia has put together the right ingredients to make their presence felt in traditional Airbus-Boeing territory," said Saj Ahmad of aviation consultancy FBE Aerospace. "But it remains to be seen whether airlines can be convinced."

The 150-passenger MS-21-200 is priced at US$69 million while the 180-passenger MS-21-300 is priced at US$78 million and the 210 passenger MS-21-400 is priced at US$84 million.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21233:irkut-ms-21-order-backlog-reaches-235-aircraft&catid=35:Aerospace&Itemid=107

Irkut will deliver MS-21 aircraft with 180 seats first

Irkut Corporation will deliver MS-21 aircraft with 180 seats instead of 150 seats first, RIA Novosti reports. The president of Irkut Corporation, Alexey Fedorov, has declared the fact during the Baikal economic forum.

"We have changed the order of liners delivery after the negotiations with airlines. First of all, we will start the deliveries of MS-21-300s with 180 seats and then we will start the deliveries of MS-21-200s and later - MS-21-400s. 70-80% of orders are related to 180-seated version. This aircraft is especially attractive for low-cost carriers", - Fedorov explained.

According to him, Irkut has firm contracts on 128 liners and the business-plan assumes the assembly of more than 1000 liners.

"The project is going on in accordance with a plan, the delivery of components to the Irkutsk plant has been started", - Fedorov said.

http://www.ruaviation.com/news/2011/9/12/530/

Sto se inostranih kupaca tice, neki Malezijci su vec narucili pedeset komada. Za sada ne mogu naci nesto drugo, mada su iz Rajanera rekli da ce ga uzeti u obzir. Takodje je bilo glasina, da je Medvedev ponudio indijskom predsedniku Vlade, licencnu proizvodnju MS-21-ice i Suhoj Superdzet-a. Predvidjanja inace govore da ce sledecih godina Indija postati ogromno trziste za putnicke vazduhoplove, pa bi ovo bio pun pogodak za Ruse, ako bi pao takav dogovor.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_russian-president-offers-india-joint-production-of-civilian-aircraft_1626813
« Poslednja izmena: 13. Mar 2012, 22:10:00 od DuKiM57 »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Fly Baby, fly...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11585
Zastava Serbia
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.27
HUD u putnickom avion - sjajno! Ne znam da li je vec neka kompanija to uradila, ali ovo mi se dopada.  Irkut - nisam ni cuo za tu kompaniju, tj. cuo sam za fabriku, ali da bas prave svoje avione, nisam. Smile A i jasm ti ga neki poznavalac, mani ga mito! Smile Smile

Krecu Rusi sa civilnjacima, nema sta; a i vreme je.

Sjajna tema, bravo  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 41361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2
Od kraja devedesetih stavljaju HUD u putnicke avione, Gulfstream ima, Dreamliner sada isto... Inace, svaka cast, krenuli su i Rusi sa civilnim avionima opet
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako te uhvati bes ako stojis ti sedi,ako sedis ti lezi,ako lezis ti se polij vodom,voda ce da odnese tvoj bes...

Svest nije samo materijalna manifestacija, potrazi na interenetu

Dzoni, ne budi Kristal.

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Ма......

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10661
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 10.0.2
mob
Samsung 
HUD u putnickom avion - sjajno! Ne znam da li je vec neka kompanija to uradila, ali ovo mi se dopada.  Irkut - nisam ni cuo za tu kompaniju, tj. cuo sam za fabriku, ali da bas prave svoje avione, nisam. Smile A i jasm ti ga neki poznavalac, mani ga mito! Smile Smile

Krecu Rusi sa civilnjacima, nema sta; a i vreme je.

Sjajna tema, bravo  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Videcemo kako ce sve to izgledati, kada se pojave probni vazduhoplovi. Negde procitah vezano za HUD, da moze bit', al' i ne mora. Smile U svakom slucaju izgleda dobro.

Sto se Irkuta tice, koliko ja znam, oni su uglavnom proizvodjaci, ali u ovom slucaju rade i na razvoju. Pre ovoga su radili na onim, da ih nazovem, posebnim varijantama Su-30-ice, za indijsko, malezijsko i alzirsko RV.

Od kraja devedesetih stavljaju HUD u putnicke avione, Gulfstream ima, Dreamliner sada isto... Inace, svaka cast, krenuli su i Rusi sa civilnim avionima opet

Rusi mnogo nade polazu u malog Suhoja i u ovaj o kome govorimo. Videcemo kako ce to sve proci. Oni ovog puta ciljaju trziste znatno vece od nekadasnjeg. Znaju da ih bije los glas, pa kapiram da ovoliko opreme zapadnoevropskog i americkog porekla jednako sluzi za reklamu (jeste ruski, ali skoro i da nije Smile), koliko sluzi i za podizanje kvaliteta. Novine znatno doprinose tome. Kada se negde slupa neki krs star trista godina, uvek ces procitati: Old Russian/Soviet-built aircraft....; sto naravno i jeste tacno, ali ljudi onda krecu da povezuju sve rusko, sa nesrecama i nepouzdanoscu. S druge strane, kada padne neki Fantom, jos nisam video da recenica pocinje, sa: Old American design..... Nece da se americko ime poistovecuje sa staroscu i nekvalitetom. U prvom slucaju nesreca se desila zato sto je masina bila stara i sovjetska, jer pocetak teksta to nagovestava. Odoh malo na drugu temu i jos pritom ubacih vojne avione, ali sustina je tu negde. Pomen ruskog je losa reklama, samo po sebi i zato oni sada moraju raditi mnogo bolje, da bi stekli poverenje i nasli kupce. Naravno ima uvek i opravdanih zalbi i prituzbi, itekako zasluzenih u njihovom slucaju.
« Poslednja izmena: 14. Mar 2012, 10:58:27 od DuKiM57 »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Ма......

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10661
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 11.0
mob
Samsung 
------->

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

MC-21-1.JPG
(825.56 KB, 1702x2353)
MC-21-2.JPG
(707.42 KB, 1620x2335)
MC-21-3.JPG
(779.03 KB, 1652x2330)
MC-21-4.JPG
(742.36 KB, 1679x2348)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

valar dohaeris

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 51282
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 18.0.1025.151
Lepo je sto se dize industrija.
IP sačuvana
social share
Soy un hombre muy honrado
Que me gusta lo mejor
Las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

...члан секције младих трезвењака...

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 37273
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 11.0
Citat
The fuselage is 25 percent wider than that of a 737 and 11 percent wider than an A320, and will still be lighter than either aircraft
Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Prefer a feast of friends to the giant family
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4404
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 11.10
За овај авион се пројектује и нови мотор ПД-14.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4404
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 42.0
За овај авион се пројектује и нови мотор ПД-14.
Почела су летна испитивања овог мотора. Погледајте видео
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Fly Baby, fly...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11585
Zastava Serbia
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 42.0
Aj' da dodam i ja nesto:
ispitivanje kompozita za krila (koliko sam razumeo?):

poceli da ga grade:
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

I have more jewels then your jeweler

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1819
Zastava Finland
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 45.0
mob
Samsung i9300
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1819
Zastava Finland
mob
Samsung i9300
Poleteo MS-21. Prvi let bio danas.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1819
Zastava Finland
mob
Samsung i9300
nove slike MS-21

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 [Sve]
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 18:15:00
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.119 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.