Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 13:35:58
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 0 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Za sva pitanja u vezi kupovine novog hardware-a ili procene vrednosti i preporuke koristite - ovu temu

Spyware,sta je,kako radi,kako se zastititi? :: Kako rade mreze :: Burek Anti-virus software review :: Index tema koje ne treba propustiti

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Worst Virus Ever --- CNN Announced  (Pročitano 2217 puta)
26. Maj 2009, 12:07:17
Poznata licnost

Kosmet je Srbija!!!

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3631
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10
mob
Bosch pumpa
A new virus has just been discovered that has been classified by
Microsoft as the most destructive ever. This virus was discovered
yesterday afternoon by McAfee . This virus simply destroys Sector Zero
from the hard disk, where vital information for its functioning are
stored.

This virus acts in the following manner:
It sends itself automatically to all contacts on your list with the
title:
*"A Card for You".
As soon as the supposed virtual card is opened the computer freezes so
that the user has to reboot. When the ctrl+alt+ del keys or the reset
button are pressed, the virus destroys Sector Zero, thus permanently
destroying the hard disk. Yesterday in just a few hours this virus
caused panic in New York , accordin g to! news broadcast by CNN.

This alert was received by an employee of Microsoft itself.
So *_don't open _*any mails with subject: *"A Virtual Card for You. *"
As soon as you get the mail, *delete it *!! Even if you know the sender
!!!

[Edit by crni scorpion: Pisanje teksta velikim slovima [ALLCAPS] zabranjeno Pravilnikom Burek Foruma. Koristite blagodeti formatiranja teksta ako zelite nesto naglasiti!]
« Poslednja izmena: 26. Maj 2009, 12:10:30 od crni scorpion »
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by kokota: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 4504
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (jaunty)
Hoax. Provjerite ubuduće ovdje prije nego što postate bilo kakva upozorenja o virusima.

Virus:   A (Virtual) Card for You

Examples:

Citat
[Collected on the Internet, 2002]

Comment:

Worst Virus ever.....CNN announced.

PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST

A new virus has just been discovered that has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive ever! This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee and no vaccine has yet been developed.

This virus simply destroys Sector Zero from the hard disk, where vital information
for its functioning are stored.

This virus acts in the following manner: It sends itself automatically to all contacts on your list with the title " A Card for You. "

As soon as the supposed virtual card is opened, the computer freezes so that the user has to reboot. When the keys or the reset button are pressed, the virus destroys Sector Zero, thus permanently destroying the hard disk.

Yesterday in just a few hours this virus caused panic in New York, according to news broadcast by CNN. This alert was received by an employee of Microsoft itself. So don't open any mails with subject: "A Virtual Card for You. " As soon as you get the mail, delete it. Even if you know the sender.

Citat
[Collected on the Internet, 2000]

Recently a new virus was discovered that was classified by MICROSOFT www.microsoft.com and by MCAFEE www.mcafee.com to be the most damaging of all time! This virus was discovered late yesterday by MCAFEE and still there is no development of a vaccine!

This virus simply writes zeros on the hard drive, where the vital information for the operation of the PC is kept. The virus activates in the following manner:

1. By email it is received with the title 'A VIRTUAL CARD FOR YOU', when opening the message, it sends itself to all in the address list soon...

2. It hangs the machine, forcing the user to reboot the system.

3. AT the moment in which the keys ctrl+alt+del or the RESET button is pressed, it writes zeros to the hard drive making it unusable forever.

By the previous information, please, take precaution with the use of electronic mail and, of course, if you receive an email which you do not know the origin of, simply delete it without opening.

Please, send this message to the most people possible!!!!

In a few hours yesterday, this virus caused panic in New York, according to CNN www.cnn.com.

Origins:   The original "Virtual Card for You" hoax (now often circulated simply as a "A Card for You") has been making the rounds in various languages since at least 2000, with occasional changes to its text along the way. No such (incurable) virus existed, was identified by McAfee, was reported on by CNN, or "caused panic in New York." This warning is, and always has been, a hoax.

NOTE:   Readers should take particular care not to confuse the "Virtual Card for You" hoax with the real "Postcard" virus that was spread via e-mailed postcards (or greeting cards) starting in mid-2007. Some of the "Virtual Card for You" warnings contribute to this confusion by including within them a link to http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/postcard.asp, our article about the Postcard virus. The one is not the same as the other, even though some of the attempts to fool people would present them as such.

(September 2006 saw the release of W32Heartworm.A, an MSN Instant Messaging network worm that lured IM users into clicking through to an infecting web site with a message claiming to offer "a virtual card for you." However, that version of W32Heartworm.A was spread through Instant Messaging, not via e-mail.)

Izvor: snopes.com: "A (Virtual) Card for You"
« Poslednja izmena: 26. Maj 2009, 14:38:37 od chmaooq »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 31625
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.64
mob
Nokia 6120
Ovakve stvari, koje su u obliku vesti postavljaj u forumu Internet ~ Novosti ~ Provideri, naravno ne za svaki novi virus. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Out of Space and Time

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10499
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 2.0.169.1
Ovaaj.. moze li pravi izvor.. jer na ovom linku se pominje 2007

Mene mrzi da pratim najnovije vesti i tako to al da je to neki bum bio bi ovde do sad

http://news.softpedia.com/cat/Security/

IP sačuvana
social share
I like to pretend I'm alone. Completely alone. Maybe post-apocalypse or plague... Whatever. No-one left to act normal for. No need to hide who I really am. It would be... freeing.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 4504
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10
Ako misliš na moj link - nemaš šta provjeravati. Upozorenje u njegovom postu je isto kao i ovo koje je na snopes.com.

U suštini, on je postavio upozorenje za lažni virus iz 2007 2002.

EDIT: Evo i sa Mcafee-evog sajta: http://home.mcafee.com/VirusInfo/VirusProfile.aspx?key=98893

Da je izašao novi virus sa istim imenom - bilo bi u vijestima.
« Poslednja izmena: 26. Maj 2009, 16:25:18 od chmaooq »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Kosmet je Srbija!!!

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3631
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10
mob
Bosch pumpa
U pravu si i mene su zeznuli???  Smile  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by kokota: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Out of Space and Time

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10499
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla SeaMonkey 1.1.16
Pitao sam za izvor jer sam pomislio da je izasla neka nova gora modifikacija istog  Smile
Pa sam zato bio zbunjen  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
I like to pretend I'm alone. Completely alone. Maybe post-apocalypse or plague... Whatever. No-one left to act normal for. No need to hide who I really am. It would be... freeing.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 4504
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.10
 Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 13:35:58
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.