Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 01:36:56
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Bush  (Pročitano 23128 puta)
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong"

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
spacetravel

they're polishing the government :: resembles a last waltz :: we are the playthings we are the form :: soon it may come since we can rise :: too long since i've seen you :: we move like satellites

my future lies :: in space travel :: she's coming over me

they're burning the tenements :: topless progressive thinking :: political holes got 6 but pray for 7

my future lies :: in space travel :: she's coming over me i employ spies :: to stroll the gravel :: they never want to leave

my future lies :: i'm scared of the government

my future lies :: in space travel :: there's someone after me :: i employ spies in silver tassels :: they never seen that pleased :: my future lies
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
40 miles from the sun

there is nowhere left to hide :: there is nothing to be done :: no people to be saved :: no pets we've never named

40 miles from the sun :: as darkness craves the mind :: we come undone without our pride :: no time on earth to come :: all the pleasures just begun

40 miles from the sun

in our coats beneath the layers :: wash my skin of all the hate :: we should sleep late :: everything just kind of grates :: 40 miles from the sun

i need to lose to make it right :: i'll confront the stars tonight :: i will babble i will bite :: you'll never know how much you shine

40 miles from the sun
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
prizefighter

there are days when i fear for my life :: i thinks that's strange :: well that's the waste of you

sun up time now for you to run :: i will always know you :: you're a special one :: now i'm up on this climb, up on this :: climb i won't fade away

the best is yet to come :: sad you're not around :: the best is yet to come :: better get tour feet back in the ground

prisoner or passenger a free man or :: scavenger i'm a prizefighter

who will be there cover when you fall :: we're all chasing something :: how come you never call

i thought you were all beautiful :: it doesn't make sense, sense, sense :: i'm a prizefighter
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
the disease of the dancing cats

infested, polluted :: 80 tons of mercury dumped in a bay :: it's bleeding there's no proof :: that's no way to treat a good friend :: your whiskey talks louder :: than most things i've read you said :: it situ. in place :: now sit back unwind and relax

big cheese is all greed :: it's all relative what you needed :: happy birthday here's your nerve gas

all the fisherman and their families :: all sickly crumbling cerebellum :: it's all over for urang-a-tans :: looks like they're back on the street again

mistrusted, disruptive :: rape land :: and kill good habitat :: world weary, world broken :: well spent :: and money money money :: injected, transmuted :: 80 tons of mercury :: dumped in a bay :: it's breathing :: it puts the dog :: in the basket

all sickly :: growing sentimental

invaded, downgraded :: your bile lands :: right in my head :: uncalled for, unwanted :: my sinking zero tolerance

it's all over for urang-a-tans looks like they're back on the street again
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
 altered states

living in a cage washing in a bird bath :: sinking in a fish bowl on a broken farm :: i try to never lie i really do :: i wonder if my friends :: will get me through :: conscious of the way as best as we can :: 17 ways to kill a man :: states we've been through

killing nostalgia for future swims :: trash all your bridges :: kill the rock and roll thing :: i want to move on with no complaints

building our walls with yesterday :: might as well shine before you slide :: might as well live before you die :: states we've been through

a whole lot more of emptiness

living in a state of constant changing :: a river of flux for our tasting :: i try to never lie i really do :: i wonder if my friends :: will get me through :: it always seems to rain when you leave :: i try to stem the flow as we bleed :: states we've been through
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
 dead meat

your meat from former days i am your crisis :: blue asbestos in your veins :: i'm your broken fingers :: i've killed you twice i will again :: revenge is eager :: see first you'll crash then you'll burn :: dorothy died for your pleasure :: it's hard to get along :: in this car crash weather

your dead meat your dead meat your dead meat

your dead meat formaldehyde didn't phase me :: i soon returned to track you down :: for your confession :: i'll be your poison and your pain :: i'll be your struggle to be sane :: exploited lament :: and the places you never went

dorothy died for your pleasure :: it's hard to get along :: in this car crash weather :: i'm doing you in tomorrow that's why i'm :: dressed in all this sorrow :: i'm doing you in tomorrow :: i'll burn before i mellow :: dorothy died for you pleasure :: it's hard to get along :: it's hard to get along
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
letting the cables sleep

you in the dark you in the pain :: you on the run :: living a hell living your ghost :: living your end :: never seem to get in the place :: that i belong :: don't want to lose the time :: lose the time to come

whatever you say it's alright :: whatever you do it's all good :: whatever you say it's alright :: silence is not the way :: we need to talk about it :: if heaven is on the way

you in the sea on a decline :: breaking the waves :: watching the lights go down :: letting the cables sleep

silence is not the way :: we need to talk about it :: if heaven is on the way :: we'll wrap the world around it :: if heaven is on the way

i'm a stranger in this town :: i'm a stranger in this town
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
mindchanger

help me sometime, i need that much :: don't you think it's strange :: how can we turn dust

think it's strange, like really strained :: we'll never run when :: we've got all these broken bones

it's hard to let you go :: but i will make you change your mind

think of me sometimes, i'd never tell :: do you recognise me, :: think that you know me well :: i think you're changing, configurating :: destroyed the lines :: that fed the goods to your heart

it's hard to let you go :: run with the hunted :: as you come :: run with the hunters :: i was one :: but i will make you change your mind

i will make you change your mind
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6

"Solutions"

the devil you know
is back here again
the devil is stoned
he's making friends

we move
we break
the sun with shade

you come
we go
we're fast
we're slow

blood on your dress
hole in your sky
blanket is gone
permanent night

we're glued
we break
we all
dilate

we please
we pain
again

she checks her head
she's in the smoke
figuring which way to turn
now she's got a rope

oh
we need solutions
a brave megaphone
we need solutions
a brave megaphone

she's broken your shoes
you look like winter
you're all in a bruise
handful of splinters

we brood
we flake
we torch
we take

rebound
rebirth
cocoon

i could be wrong
i could be right
do you think we'll make it
out of here alive

[chorus]
oh
we need solutions
a brave megaphone
we need solutions
we got a common home

she makes me see god
i'm out on a line
anyway the pleasure comes

[chorus]
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
"Head Full Of Ghosts"

I stand around at american weddings
I stand around for family
At my best when I'm terrorist inside
At my best when it's all me

I was there when they took all the people
I was alone in a mental revine
You breathe life when you break the walls down
You breathe life when you set me free

Where is my head
Where are my bones
Why are my days so far from home?
Where is my head
Where are my bones
Can you save me from myself?

Free thinking renegade social
Missed the moon, the man and now
In a slip stream of my possibilites?
I got the boat so we don't drown

These are the days that are split down the middle
No words to calm me down
Be sure that what you dream of
Won't come to hunt you out

[Chorus]
Where is my head
Where are my bones
Why are my days so far from home?
Ghost man
Where is my head
Where are my bones
How come we get so lost?
Ghost man
Where is my head
Where are my bones
Can you save me from myself
Can you save me from myself

I stand around at american weddings
I stand around for family
At my best when I'm terrorist inside
At my best when it's all me

Ghost man
How come we get so lost
Ghost man

[Chorus]
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 01:36:56
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.062 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.