Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 20:56:30
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Bush  (Pročitano 23127 puta)
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong"

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
glycerine

must be your skin that i'm sinking in :: must be for real 'cos now i can feel :: and i didn't mind :: it's not my kind :: it's not my time to wonder why :: everything gone white :: and everything's grey :: now you're here now you're away :: i don't want this :: remember that :: i'll never forget where you're at :: don't let the days go by :: glycerine

i'm never alone :: i'm alone all the time :: are you at one :: or do you lie :: we live in a wheel :: where everyone steals :: but when we rise it's like strawberry fields

if i treated you bad :: you bruise my face :: couldn't love you more :: you got a beautiful taste :: don't let the days go by :: could have been easier on you :: i couldn't change though i wanted to :: could have been easier by three :: our old friend fear and you and me :: glycerine :: don't let the days go by :: glycerine

i needed us more :: when we wanted us less :: i could not kiss just regress :: it might just be :: clear simple and plain :: that's just fine :: that's just one of my names :: don't let the days go by :: could've been easier on you :: glycerine
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
alien

well the satellite comes and goes :: we give each other all we know :: in silence we still talk :: by the light of the stereo waltz :: and will you rain down :: in your cinematic love truck :: i want to hold you like nothing's going to stop us :: she come to take me away :: its all that i needed :: i don't breathe another lover :: flicker on a tv screen :: everything's more than it seems :: the mighty backward fall :: stare at the light on the wall :: i swear to this :: she felt like velvet :: second blond child she meant it :: she come to take me away :: its all that i needed :: i don't breathe another lover :: i'm an alien :: you're an alien :: it's beautiful rain :: beautiful rain :: beautiful rain
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
x-girlfriend

(Spoken): Eins, zwei, drei, vier!

You only call me when you're down :: You only call me when you're down :: You only call me when you're down :: You only call me when you're down
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
personal holloway

tune my weaker eye :: spit white :: hold the world up all day :: she's blue in the face again :: sleep the darkness all away :: and drinking kitchen paint to dye the winter i hope we'll never see again :: deaf and dumb with the lights on :: deaf and dumb with the lights on :: married by signs :: married by signs

personal holloway :: six month linen :: but's safe to say we are alone :: suburban suicide :: watching night come amber :: it's all so temporary :: move a little way :: move a little way now :: move a little way :: move a little way now :: bleed life :: breathe life :: could be a better plan :: paracetamol :: could be a better plan :: could be a better plan
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
greedy fly

do you feel the way you hate :: do you hate the way you feel :: always closest to the flame :: ever closer to the blade

i am poison crazy lush :: built these hands to lift me up :: we are servants to our formulaic ways :: i'm screaming daisies :: from 14 miles away :: i've got my own time :: got it all today :: make up your mind :: i need some help :: to find this mind

limbo this and limbo that :: you were this and you were that :: ever know that what you fear is what you find :: this indian summer :: i signed my life away :: there's a greedy fly in here :: and i fly away
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
swallowed

warm sun feed me up :: i'm leery loaded up :: loathing for a change :: and i slip some boil away :: swallowed followed :: heavy about everything but my love :: swallowed sorrowed :: i'm with everyone and yet not :: i'm with everyone and yet not :: i'm with everyone and yet not

just wanna be myself :: hey you said that you would love to try some :: hey you said that you would love to die some :: in the middle of a world on a fishhook :: you're the wave :: you're the wave :: you're the wave

swallowed borrowed :: heavy about everything but my love :: swallowed hollowed :: sharp about everyone but yourself :: swallowed oh no :: i'm with everyone and yet not :: i'm with everyone and you're not :: i'm with everyone and yet not

piss on self-esteem :: forward :: busted knee :: sick head :: blackened lungs :: and i'm a simple :: selfish son :: swallowed followed :: swallowed oh no :: i'm with everyone and yet not :: got to get away from here :: i miss the one that i love a lot :: i miss the one that i love a lot
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
insect kin

iron lung i know you well :: deal with you like a bad spell :: see the trail moon burns :: red stripe and vicadin :: you were the only one :: you're the censor :: you'll never people me :: i'm not defenseless :: in the afternoon as the light dims :: build a life out of all this semtex :: you're the brightest one :: you were the center :: the perfect opposite of what you asked for :: it's not just one way :: a negative factor :: with all these wasps out :: i'd better take cover :: copper tongue beam me up :: lonely without my impediments :: start to save what we used to steal :: walking on gelatin :: i never noticed you were the brightest one :: you were wide of me just like the English sun :: you caught the light again :: in a perfect way :: the biggest threat of all :: is in the alley way :: you're the demon seed you're the factor :: feel better with a little bit of plaster :: it's not just one way a negative factor :: with all these wasps out :: better take cover :: there's all the pain :: in the way she talks :: all the pain in the way she walks :: all the pain in her wave goodbye :: all the pain in the way she smiles :: all the pain in her fatal charm :: all the pain in her arms
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
cold contagious

wherever you are :: you will carry always :: truth of the scars :: and the darkness of your faith :: slowly move on :: how did we get to here :: it all went wrong :: gravity claiming all your tears :: everything looks :: so much better now :: you will get yours :: you have no right :: to ask me now :: you were never that around :: i have missed :: reality day trips and your :: suit me suit me ways :: turn out the light switch :: we've been awake for days :: and no-one's coming round :: here no more :: you will get yours :: you have no right :: to calm me down :: you were never that around :: i have missed :: cold contagious :: all the mighty mighty men :: what you save is what :: you lose out in the end :: cold contagious :: paint your perfect day :: i don't mind this :: i'm better off by the way :: deeply grounded :: you will get yours :: cold contagious :: all the mighty mighty men :: what you save is what you lose :: out in the end :: cold contagious
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
a tendency to start fires

strange zoo, strange blaze :: douse my head in flames :: coming through got to get some :: happiness is a bad son :: forceps :: kitchen tools :: deconstruct your every move :: feels better when you're here :: guillotine just got here :: back bend, back break :: please yourself to make it rate :: live it all at your own cost :: so many just got lost :: leaning for fire :: leaning to fire :: leaning to fire :: here's tomorrow man :: best of my ability :: chasing what i can :: here's tomorrow man :: instinct, bare boned :: light it up, take it home :: you will be all things :: you'll get what you bring :: leaning to fire :: leaning to fire :: leaning to fire :: here's tomorrow man :: best of my ability :: chasing watercans :: here's tomorrow man :: best of my civility :: with our own tongue :: here's tomorrow man
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49711
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
mouth

you gave me this :: made me give :: your silver grin :: still sticking it in :: you have soul machine :: soul machine :: the longest kiss :: peeling furniture days :: drift madly to you :: pollute my heart drain :: you have broken at me :: broken me :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth :: your loaded smiles :: pretty just desserts :: wish it all for you :: so much it never hurts :: you have soul machine :: stone at me :: all your mental armor drags me down :: we can't breathe when you come around :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: we've been missing long before :: never found our way home :: we've been missing long before :: where we'll find our way :: you gave me this :: made me give :: you have soul machine :: broken free :: all your mental armor drags me down :: we can't breathe when you come around :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: all your mental armor :: all your mental armor :: and your mouth mouth
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 20:56:30
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.