Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 13:21:50
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 12
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Cathedral  (Pročitano 22235 puta)
24. Sep 2005, 23:19:29
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
1. Picture Of Beauty & Innocence (Intro) - Commiserating The Celebration

Our pleasures be joyless doleful experiences. We seek not life's beauty but cherish its funeral
aspects. We crave the (mis)fortunes rich in their non entity rejoice in celebrating less severe
tragedies. In the toil to exist we excrete individuality whilst captivating internment in cloned identity.
Real is The oration of stone possessed emotion. I yearn isolation from this realisation. Reject the
elation of blissful tranquility, obsessions they lay with the bleak and sinister. A wealth of treasures be
ours to take possession yet we break bones and gruel to savour simulations. Disciples of the
drabness devotees of worthlessness consent to endure the anguish and form only ashes. Real is the
oration [etc]. Oh yeagh let me go. Let me wander through buildings immense in their desolation. At
peace from your catastrophe here with gargoyles as my friends.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
1. Picture Of Beauty & Innocence (Intro) - Commiserating The Celebration

Our pleasures be joyless doleful experiences. We seek not life's beauty but cherish its funeral
aspects. We crave the (mis)fortunes rich in their non entity rejoice in celebrating less severe
tragedies. In the toil to exist we excrete individuality whilst captivating internment in cloned identity.
Real is The oration of stone possessed emotion. I yearn isolation from this realisation. Reject the
elation of blissful tranquility, obsessions they lay with the bleak and sinister. A wealth of treasures be
ours to take possession yet we break bones and gruel to savour simulations. Disciples of the
drabness devotees of worthlessness consent to endure the anguish and form only ashes. Real is the
oration [etc]. Oh yeagh let me go. Let me wander through buildings immense in their desolation. At
peace from your catastrophe here with gargoyles as my friends.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
2. Ebony Tears

Together we have discovered the languid fatigue of love interrogated all our beauty we've turned
each other inside out. Drowning in Ebony Tears. The long face of cherrlessness the only bonding we
share enlightened by degredation the only pleasure is pain. Drowning in Ebony Tears. Embedded in
our resentment lay the keys to disengage but still we burn in persecution for the punishment of
possessiveness.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
3. Serpent Eve

The serpent she writhes in knowledge for rebellion and heresy, the serpent she thrives on knowledge
for beauty and ecstasy, the night contains me, exults me, promises me the tender touch of the
serpents dreams. O' to dark foundations grey deliverance, mesmerized by descent shrouded in calm.
Fabled curses plunge to depths untold I conjure bind and charge thee to heavens unknown
(entombed). O' yea serpent eve. Gather to the lords of facade, beneath the cross of false, crawl to
the figure speared wither within its name. Raise the current clear the stream, herald the sound of the
serpent dreams. Into the night for the serpent eve psalms for the spirit, charms for the calling. We're
neophytes for serpents eve.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
4. Soul Sacrifice

Tortured self worth, abstracts of wrath, released from attachment human reaction. Muted unable to
realize images of your designs soul sacrifice a blessing to me, carve me from your memories. Deep
impressions my depths, worthless as each breath, worlds within words of half truth my fears of losing
you. I'll pour scorn from the lowest place colour fades from your face. Annihilation acceptance.
Paradox of self existence.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
5. Equilibrium

Lost in the battlefield of opposite extremes. I ponder on the embankment that stands in between the
monochrome and color entirety I see the beauty and chaos of fate and destiny. Stand in the balance
of forest equilibrium. Absorb every aspect of forest equilibrium. The fatality of optimism shall we not
embrace but evolve into the actual with grace. Outweigh the balance through excessive choice I
return to the wisdom of this equalateral place. Rebuild thy strength here in forest equilibrium.
Through irreligious choice in forest equilibrium. Through irreligious choice in forest equilibrium. Come
walk with me through violet smokescreens where both feet tread upon joys and agonies calm in all
we see, masters of destiny.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
6. A Funeral Request (Ethereal Architect)

White rose perfume go with thee on thy way unto the thy shaded tomb low music doth fall lightly as
autumn leaves about they solemn pall. Faint incense rises. O'you, you fell away from me my love,
like all earthly things vanish into death's cold mysteries. Serpents marked with azure rings cathedrals
where rich shadows fall, things strange curious solemn saviour. You promised me laughter in autumn
days, now I can't awake from this lucid haze, I can't awake to laugh with you, I'm so weary. Claws
upon my flesh and statues of lost souls dominate this house. Angels have no pity, their wings have
turned to stone. Come travel naked lovers beyond all dimensions of heaven and lie enchanted
forever in the lucid garden of dreams. In all animate sources and creation of belief we travel seas of
illusions that begin at our dreams. Ethereal architects masters of all fate.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
7. Reaching Happiness, Touching Pain

Dark oceans we cry, writhing in the misery, cast spit on the love that lay at our feet, the intrigue of
pain we crave it's mystery neglect to explore the depths to sanctity. We reach happiness, divine in
providence, our lamented desires. Lose scent of the essence, shunned is the prosperity, we feel the
anxiety, self inserting the knives in our heart. Luring to degrade with bribes of affection, can't abide
divinity over our imperfection. All love is broken, sombre in devotion, the hearse of selfishness has
drove it all away.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

Dark oceans we cry, writhing in the misery, cast spit on the love that lay at our feet, the intrigue of
pain we crave it's mystery neglect to explore the depths to sanctity. We reach happiness, divine in
providence, our lamented desires. Lose scent of the essence, shunned is the prosperity, we feel the
anxiety, self inserting the knives in our heart. Luring to degrade with bribes of affection, can't abide
divinity over our imperfection. All love is broken, sombre in devotion, the hearse of selfishness has
drove it all away.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i

drove it all away.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 12
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 13:21:50
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.07 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.