Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 20. Apr 2024, 01:32:16
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Alkaline Trio  (Pročitano 40684 puta)
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Clavicle"

i've been on top of the world since about six months ago, marking the first time i laid eyes on you. i lost all train of thought as i entered the room. i saw what looked like really good food, then i saw you and so did you. i wanna wake up naked next to you, kissing the curve in your clavicle. kissing your clavicle. i've been on top of the world since about 1 week ago, marking a time when i was drunk enough to talk to you. i lost all train of thought as your eyes met mine. told you i thought you were gorgeous. you gave me your phone number, i gave you mine. before you left i said that you can bet i'll be bothering you soon. you said, "no bother, please do." i've called you twice. it's been a hellish fight to not think about you all the time. sitting around waiting for your call. i wanna wake up naked next to you, kissing the curve in your clavicle. kissing your clavicle. i wanna wake up naked next to you, kissing the curve in your clavicle.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
My Little Needle"

i'll come down to get you high. or maybe sing you a lullaby. sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from. sing you to coma so to speak. and when i fall down, i'll fall apart. trade in my bike for a shopping cart. and beg change from a world that needs some, like i need someone. so where are you my little needle? the stack's been burned away, but i'm so inebriated that i cannot see three feet in front of me. between the moon and you, lunacy is setting in. lately i've been feeling dead inside, like my guts have dried up and died. but every night i water them back to life, yeah every night i water them back to life. and when i fall down, i'll fall apart. trade in my bike for a shopping cart. and beg change from a world that needs some. i'm tired of sleeping alone. so where are you my little needle? the stack's been burned away, but i'm so inebriated that i cannot see three feet in front of me. between the moon and you, lunacy is setting in.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Message From Kathlene"

i guess i'll always stop and see you, and we'll run into each other's lives. yeah, i guess. although it tears me up inside. everytime it burns my eyes with tears. but i know you're worth the pain. i've so much more to gain by waiting for you. you're going away, but you're not going far. so if he decides to leave you alone and crying. you know i'm still here, the faithful one. waiting for a message from kathlene. then i'll come... faster... than i ever thought that i could run... cause i... i need you more than i ever thought that i could need someone, yeah... someone, someone else. that i could need someone else... someone else. i know i will always stop and see you and we'll run into each other's fucked up lives. yeah, i guess. although it tears me up inside. everytime it burns my eyes with tears. but your waking up is the start of my lost cause. and then you decide to leave me alone and crying. but you know i'm still here, the faithful one. waiting for a message from kathlene then i'll come... faster... than i ever thought that i could run... cause i... i need you more than i ever thought that i could need someone, yeah... someone, someone else. that i could need someone else... someone else.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Trouble Breathing"

you told me that you want to die. i said i've been there myself more than a few times. and i go back every once in a while. you called me lucky, you... you called me lucky. you said tonight is a wonderful night to die. i asked you how you could tell, you told me to look at the sky. look at all those stars, look at how goddamn ugly the stars are. it's one or another. between a rope and a bottle. i can tell you're having trouble breathing, cause you'll never be o.k., you'll never be o.k. (you'll always be in pain). you'll always feel this way. cause things they never work out right (the wrong way, the lonely way). you'll always be in pain. you told me that the daylight burned you and that the sunrise was enough to kill you. i said maybe you're a vampire. you said it's quite possible, i feel truly dead inside. it's one or another. between a rope and a bottle. i can tell you're having trouble breathing, cause you'll never be o.k., you'll never be o.k. (you'll always be in pain). you'll always feel this way. cause things they never work out right (the wrong way, the lonely way). you'll always be in pain. don't forget to let your life rot you inside out. don't forget to let your life rot you inside out. don't forget to let your life rot you inside out.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Sorry About That"

it hasn't been that long since we drank to the sunset, until it was gone. and down with it went our pain and fear, as we slowly broke contact more and more, with every beer. and we passed out in each other's arms, both admitting we'd never felt better. never felt so warm. but awoke in each other's eyes, without wearing a stitch of clothing. we were both deeply in disguise. and maybe i just set aside the fact that you were broken hearted. in my own special selfish way. and if i hadn't set aside the fact that you were broken hearted. hell knows where your heart would be today. maybe with me. it seems like it's been so long since we kissed through the darkness, until it was dawn. up with it came our pain and fear that we'd already lost each other. we both knew that the end was near. maybe i just set aside the fact that you were broken hearted. in my own special selfish way. and if i hadn't set aside the fact that you were broken hearted. hell knows where your heart would be today. maybe with me. maybe with me. maybe with me. maybe with me. maybe with me. maybe with me. maybe with me.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Goodbye Forever"

Take your wings outside, you can't fly in here
Besides, a purple sky is better soaring for you my angel
You're angel, you little devil
As for me I'll stay inside
I'll be just fine and I'll watch from the window.

Cannot categorize the nature of this sickness
a miracle that you're alive-
Stuck to the roof of my mouth with a staple.
Remember last april when we saw u.s. maple?
Somehow the singer showed the fireside exactly how i feel.

And we say goodbye, and go underground
Or up towards the sky, up in smoke, burnt down to size.
At least we're still friends.
At least we're still alive.

Take your wings outside,
No use for them in here.
Bad luck to open inside, work like umbrellas, like a broken mirror.
It's getting clearer-
The end is closer than ever before and you'll want nothing more
Then your head hits the floor, and you're lost in the darkness.

And we say goodbye and go underground.
Or up towards the sky,
Up in smoke, burnt down to size.

And we say goodbye and go underground.
Or up towards the sky,
Up in smoke, burnt down to size.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"This Is Getting Over You"

Today I woke up,
Younger than I've been in years.
Not concerned with what's outside
And peers, I don't have any.
No one is my equal because I'm the king of rain.
Controlling with my moodswings,
Throw a thunderstorm your way, way.
Drowning girls is a game I play.

Today I woke up,
More awake than I have felt in years.
Not concerned with anything, no tears.
Well I'm done with that shit.
No one is your equal because you're the queen of pain.
Controlling with my mood temps,
Staring at my shoes while running away, way.
Drowning myself is a game I play.
Drown myself away,
Drown myself away, away.
Goodbye.
This is getting over you.
This is getting over you (I'm not tired of getting over you).
Getting over you (I'm not tired of getting over you).
Getting over you (I'm not tired of getting over you).
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"I Lied My Face Off"

well, it's not fair, it's not even close. you tied me down, where i'm forced to watch as you poke holes in every part of me containing something secretly. something sacred to me. i lied my face off when i said that i would be okay. it's never fine when you go away. these cuts run deep. these scars are permanent and always on display. this makes things difficult for me. it's not fair, it's not even close. you fed me the sun. burned me up inside and watched me choke on everything we did. on everything we lived. let's see if i can live again. i lied my face off when i said that i would be okay. it's never fine when you go away. these cuts run deep. these scars are permanent and always on display. this makes things difficult for me. head like an empty, sterile room. somehow i made a mess. like watching newborn babies crack from work related stress. head like an empty sterile room. somehow i made a mess. like watching newborn babies crack from work related stress. i'm bad luck, can't fuck. got no reflection today. maybe i'll stay down next time i get hit by a train. by a train. i lied my face off when i said that i would be okay. it's never fine when you go away.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Keep 'Em Coming"

14 hours ahead, a head that's heavier than lead. and I've got toothpicks in my eyes. a smile more yellow than the sky. I've got a song stuck in my head, one that I miss more than my bed. It's a song sung from a fallen milkman who's drinking bleach instead. I'm much like him. 14 hours unfed, I spent the last cents in my head. They're worth much less than pennies now. Food for one thought shared with a crowd. and I've got a painting in my head, a deeper blue bled thicker red. More red than Bloody Mary's coast to coast. I hate flying I said, that's what I said. Sad, sorry excuse. Just like everything that made her smile and everything I use. I won't go back to the way it was. I'm now huffing gas and sniffing paint to take away this buzz that I call you. 14 hours ahead, a head that's heavier than lead. Toothpicks pry open eyes. a smile more yellow than the sky. I've got a song stuck in my head, one that I miss more than my bed. It's a song sung from a fallen milkman who's drinking bleach instead. I'm much like him. 14 hours unfed, I spent the last cents in my head. They're worth much less than pennies now. Food for one thought shared with a crowd. I've got a painting in my head, a deeper blue bled thicker red. More red than Bloody Mary's coast to coast. I hate flying I said, that's what I said. Sad, sorry excuse. Just like everything that made her smile and everything I use. I won't go back to the way it was. cause I'm now huffing gas and sniffing paint to take away this buzz that I call you.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
"Madam Me"

The sunrise fills your eyes.
Cannot hear your cries.
Pleading, please just go away.
I can't take another day of this.
No surprise.
A surplus of lies.
Freed from the skies.
Is there something that I missed?
Can't even take another day of this.
Lower than piss.
Have you ever felt like this?
She can't recall the last time she avoided it. Lower than piss.
Judging by your eyes, like crystal balls.
Madam Me is predicting that your answer will be yes.
The sunrise.
Burned out your eyes.
Failed to apologize.
As it was eating at your face.
Took your smile away without a trace of it.
Warmer than piss.
It just might take a fever to encounter it.
Knee deep in shit.
There's no avoiding it.
From your knees, you're coated brown, to your toes. There is no sound like this.
And I will keep you warm in hell.
Way down in hell.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 20. Apr 2024, 01:32:16
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.086 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.