Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 23 24 26 27 28
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Image Editors - obrada slika  (Pročitano 319987 puta)
Ucesnik diskusija

LexXx

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 133
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.50
mob
Nokia N93
Ljudi  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile!
Ocu da farbam kosu u Photoshopu,ali nikako ne uspewam!
Plawuse onako i uspem a kosu tamne boje nikako!
Mozete li mi pomoci detaljnim uputstwom ili dati neki tutorijal za to!
Crna i smedja kosa prawi problem!
Molim vas treba mi pomoc Smile Smile Smile!
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by SerbianFighter: Linkovi i bilo kakvi drugi reklamni elementi nisu dozvoljeni u potpisima korisnika!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Kul fraza na latinskom! :)

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 10007
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.9
Tamnu kosu je veoma tesko-nemoguce ofarbati u plavo (u PS-u naravno) a da pritom izgleda pristojno...

Eventualno... prvo posvetli zeljeni deo sa shadow/highlight pa tek onda promeni boju...

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 10007
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.9
Step 1

This tutorial is based on a job I did a few days ago for a charity client who needed a poster to promote an upcoming event. They are a choir made up of homeless people called the Sydney Street Choir and it's a pretty neat little organisation which you can learn about at www.sydneystreetchoir.com. The brief was to promote the event use this really nice photo (shown) of the choir down by the Sydney Harbour Bridge shot by John Marmaras and to include some written copy which I've shown below the image.

Unfortunately there is a lot of text to go on the poster and although this image is gorgeous, it is very busy, so using the photo as the background for the poster would present problems in getting all that text working over the top. I know this is a problem, because I spent an hour trying to make it work before deciding that I should try something else!

The Text...
www.sydneystreetchoir.com
SYDNEY STREET CHOIR
Performs With

Jonathon Welch
from THE CHOIR OF HARD KNOCKS

Mark Trevorrow
aka BOB DOWNE

Massed Choir of 110 People
Gabriel’s Big Band
Also Featuring Jeremy Brennan

Tuesday 27 Nov 2007 At 7:30PM
Northside Conference Centre
Cnr Oxley St & Pole Lane, Crows Nest
Tickets: $35
All Proceeds to Sydney Street Choir
Tickets Tel: 9439 7822

SYDNEY STREET CHOIR connects with, inspires and empowers, those who are living or working in homeless or disadvantaged communities, through creating music, performance and passionate expression, that truly opens people’s hearts.

Step 2

So if the photo-as-poster model isn't going to work, then we need another look. I decided to put together what I call the old-collage feel. This is a good one to work with as it's very easy to combine elements on a page since everything is meant to look a little messy anyway.

Step 3

To begin with I used the starburst paper as background by pasting it into the background layer, pressing CTRL-T to rotate and resize it accordingly.

Next I placed the text on the page. I have used Univers Condensed for this poster. Because I knew there was going to be a lot of text, using a condensed font seemed like a good idea so that it'd be easier to get it all in. With the main heading "Sydney Street Choir" I tried a few permutations before deciding that Sydney wasn't a particularly important word and by shrinking it down I could make "Street Choir" a lot larger and punchier.

After that I used a large soft brush and in a new layer painted black over the top right corner and around the bottom. I then set this layer to Overlay so that it would darken the paper but in an organic way. You can see the result in the following image and the painted areas in the image just below.

Step 4

Next I placed the photo on the stage and because I wanted it to look like something thrown down on a piece of paper I gave it a thick white border. I also added a faint drop shadow so that the photo looked to be interacting with the background. With this look your aim is to get the various pieces of the composition interacting with each other on the canvas. You can do this by overlapping, shadows, adjusting the lighting to match, adjusting colouring to match and so on.

Step 5

Next I wanted to add the paper on to the stage. Because all three items (the paper, the tape and the baggage tag) are isolated on white, it's quite simple to cut them out. Just use the Magic Wand Tool (W) with a Tolerance set to about 32, then click in the white areas, holding SHIFT down so you can select them all. Then go to Select > Modify > Expand and use a value of 1px. This cuts out a thin border across the whole image and ensures there is no white on the edges. It's a quick and dirty technique and if you wanted to cut something more complex then you might use a better extraction technique.

Once you have the white selection expanded, press SHIFT-CTRL-I to invert the selection and then you can hit CTRL-C to copy the image out and paste it into the main image.

Step 6

After pasting in the object I added a small drop shadow and moved the paper behind the photo layer (which I had settled in the bottom right corner so as to leave lots of room for text along the left).

Step 7

Now we start adding the text. In the image below all I have done is paste the text in and space it out a little with line breaks. This looks sort of OK, but is pretty boring with everything being uniform. It'd be much better if we worked on the type a little to give it some variation and highlight the more important parts.

Step 8

Here you can see I've changed the text so that the names of the main two performers are highlighted, the words 'from' and 'aka' are shrunk right back since they aren't important and 'the Choir of Hard Knocks' and 'Bob Downe' are subtitles. The other three performers (who aren't as well known) are also shrunk back and will be only really read if the person is really interested. We want people passing by to see the title (Sydney Street Choir) followed by the big acts (Welch and Trevorrow) and hopefully that will draw them close enough to read the rest.

Note also that the text is also set in Univers Condensed (in various weights) and the type sizes are relatively ordered. It's important to have some consistency and continuity in your text, don't just have a huge assortment of different sizes and weights and fonts or things can start to look a little chaotic. So the morale of the story is variation is good, too much variation is bad!

You'll also see that I've pasted in a couple of extra photos (of the two main acts) and used the same Layer Style of drop shadow + thick white border on them - but have sized them down accordingly so that the white border didn't overwhlem the photos. I've also transformed and rotated each so it all looks a little random.

Finaly there is also the "sydney street choir" logo which I was told late in the day needed to be on the poster (gotta love last minute client changes!). Now it's going to be difficult to cut that logo out because it's complex, but fortunately it's black on a white background which means all we need to do is set it to "Multiply" and the white will blend away leaving the logo stamped on the paper.

Step 9

Next I pasted in one segment of the tape image from iStockPhoto and have arranged it to look like it's holding the paper down. Then I've written the "Performs With" text over the top to turn it into a subtitle linking the headline and body copy.

I've also pasted in the venue details down the bottom and given the text some treatment to highlight and fade back various parts (as we did with the performer list). Unfortunately the text is getting lost down there and since the venue and time is pretty important we need to do something about that!

Step 10

So in a layer down the bottom just above the background I pasted in a dark brown rectangle as shown (just grab the selection tool, draw one in and fill it dark brown) and then set the layer blending mode to Multiply. This effectively makes the bottom much darker and now we can invert the text colour to a beige colour. In case you are wondering the beige colour was selected off the paper above it using the Eyedropper tool since it's always nice to keep colours matching on the image.

Step 11

Finally I have pasted in the baggage tag up the top right corner and layered it in between the title text and photo, then pasted in that rather long paragraph of description text. And with that we're complete! At this point to send it off to print we would switch off all the text layers (except the main title) and save as a TIFF file, then open up InDesign, create a new document and place the TIFF file in. Then we would copy in the text in InDesign to make sure it shows up nice and sharp in the final print out poster. But since this site doesn't really deal in InDesign we won't go too much into that, I've included it though as a few people mentioned this in the comments of the last tutorial :-)

Final Thoughts

This tutorial is not so much about technique as it is about layout and composition. In this case it would have been difficult to make the poster work just by using the photo as a background, I had all of three hours to do the entire job (charity work!), and still wanted it to look nice. Thanks to cheap stock images it's possible to very quickly put together a nice look that will stand out in the places this poster is going to get put up.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Budućnost 1925 - Only We

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1419
Zastava Podgorica
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
mob
HTC Desire S

I intersuje me sledece.
Kako da na ovoj slici ovo pretvorim u (dajem primjer),100 istih ovakvih malih hogara.Znaci da mi cijela slika bude ispunjena malim hogarima,a da ovog glavnog velikog nema.

Nadam se da ste me skapirali.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 10007
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
U PS-u... crop-ujes logo, smanjis ga na velicinu koju zelis, markiras i ides na opciju: Edit/Define patterns.

Nakon sto ga kreiras, izabers Pattern stamp tool i to je to...

A imas i opciju filter/pattern maker (ali je malo komplikovana za koriscenje)

« Poslednja izmena: 29. Nov 2007, 15:27:07 od pakiman »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Budućnost 1925 - Only We

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1419
Zastava Podgorica
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
mob
HTC Desire S
Meni je i ovo gore sto si napisao komplikovano.
Mozes li mi to pojasniti kako ide.
Jer bi da mi slika bude sira i duza da bi mogao da je postavim na youtube.
Najljepse hvala  Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 29. Nov 2007, 15:36:21 od kambodza »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 10007
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
Da ti ne bi sad prepisivao text, klikni na help u Photoshopu, u search ukucaj "Pattern" i prati uputstva.. Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 29. Nov 2007, 16:40:20 od pakiman »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Ko bi reko da nisam normalan?? 0_o

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1851
Zastava Far Far Away
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.24
mob
Nokia 
Kako se prave ovakve slike?

da li to uopste ima veze sa editovanjem slika ili to fotoaparati prave na licu mjesta?
IP sačuvana
social share

| ፖድጎሪጻ | Падгорыца | بودغوريتشا | Podgorica | Подъгорица | Подгорица | Ποντγκόριτσα | پودگوریتسا | Podgorytsa | פודגוריצה | Պոդգորիցա | ポドゴリツァ | პოდგორიცა | Podgorika | Podgoritsa | Podgòrica | พอดกอรีตซา | Подгориця |
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 10007
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
Sa bilo kojim aparatom koji ima manuelnu expoziciju... namestis na nekoliko sekundi i to je to... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Ko bi reko da nisam normalan?? 0_o

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1851
Zastava Far Far Away
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.24
mob
Nokia 
e steta, ja nemam takav...
IP sačuvana
social share

| ፖድጎሪጻ | Падгорыца | بودغوريتشا | Podgorica | Подъгорица | Подгорица | Ποντγκόριτσα | پودگوریتسا | Podgorytsa | פודגוריצה | Պոդգորիցա | ポドゴリツァ | პოდგორიცა | Podgorika | Podgoritsa | Podgòrica | พอดกอรีตซา | Подгориця |
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 23 24 26 27 28
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.115 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.