Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 13 14 16 17 ... 19
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Chernobyl 2019 - Mini series HBO  (Pročitano 26890 puta)
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
pa niko nece da kaze da su drugi mama i tata bolji od svojih...

n
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

celavi oces cokoladicu...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Svevišnji će ovde imati puno posla

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1214
Zastava Eindhoven
Koliko sam shvatio, sssr tog perioda u seriji nije ocrnjen nego donekle pogresno predstavljen, delom radi dramskog efekta. Da je sssr vernije predstavljen, svejedno bi slika bila crna ali na malo drugaciji nacin

Nije crna u pitanju,nego nijanse sive.Kao i uvek.
A,Finac...koji su tvoji mama i tata? Hajde,priznaj nam,
« Poslednja izmena: 12. Jun 2019, 23:13:49 od megadeki »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Kad si u Rimu ponašaj se kao Rimljanin

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20540
Zastava
Jbt , oni su , pre te katastrofe , dva puta radili slicne testove koji  su se zavrsavali neuspesno , medjutim taj poslednji iz '86-te bio katastrofalan.  Smile 

Nisu samo testovi u pitanju. Oni su godinama unazad znali za grešku reaktora, ta tema ni u seriji niti generalno nije pokrivena, zašto je ministarstvo mašinogradnje 10 godina od incidenta u Lenjingradu prosto ignorisalo tu činjenicu i nikad nisu ništa preduzeli po tom pitanju iako je to sve bio predmet njihovih internih rasprava kao i preporuke recimo da ne grade naselja u blizini elektrane itd...
« Poslednja izmena: 12. Jun 2019, 23:34:54 od sergio ramos »
IP sačuvana
social share
Da li i u političkoj sferi postoji kolonijalno potčinjavanje? Nekome se može i to pričiniti. Ali, kada Šreder ili Bler savetuju vladu, to nikako nije čin najcrnjeg ponižavanja nacije i ruganje žrtvama iz 1999. To nije ni tragična slika države koja je izgubila svako samopoštovanje. Ne, to je manifestacija mudrosti, dubokog političkog uvida i afirmacija realpolitike kakva nije viđena još od vremena kneza Miloša. Srbija je, nema sumnje, na pravom putu.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 45679
Meni se mnogo svidela. Mao ga "vesternizovali", ubacili onu zensku sto je uvek u pravu zbog reprezentacije zena i feminizma, herojski govori i slicno ali je svakako odlicna. Sto se tice "historije"...

8 Historical Inaccuracies In HBO’s ‘Chernobyl’ All History Buffs Should Know

'Chernobyl' might be one of the best TV shows ever, but it's not without its flaws. Here are 8 historical inaccuracies in HBO's miniseries all true history buffs should be aware of.
HBO's new series about the 1986 disaster at the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant is as exhilarating as it is haunting. Johan Reck's direction and Craig Mazin's writing do a great job at capturing a terrifying and tense atmosphere few movies or shows can achieve, as they manage to keep you on the edge of your seat staring at the screen in utter disbelief. And the whole thing is made even more powerful by the fact that what you're seeing on screen actually happened—for the most part.

But, a TV show being what it is, Chernobyl is not without its inaccuracies. It's a series, after all, not a documentary. Still, many have praised the realistic depiction of the incident perhaps a bit beyond what it deserves, so we should set the record straight. Some details are minor, others are more significant: here are 8 historical inaccuracies in HBO's Chernobyl that all true history buffs should be aware of.

Ulana Khomyuk didn't actually exist

Let's start with an easy one. As the show itself lets you know by the final episode, Emily Watson's  character didn't really exist: she's a composite creation meant to represent many actual scientists who worked with Legasov at the time. That's a real shame, though: she was one of the most badass characters in the show, and it would've been awesome if she had been real.

The final trial was very different in real life

Surprise, surprise: Legasov's shining moment in the final episode's fateful trial didn't go down as depicted in the show. So, you're saying a Soviet scientist didn't actually use modern American values, ideals, and thoughts to criticize his own country? What a shocker.

Though Legasov was in fact critical of his government's role in the disaster and the subsequent cover-up, he would never really use Hollywood-like freedom speeches to get his point across. Still, Craig Mazin, Chernobyl's writer, claimed the scene was inspired by the real events that surrounded the actual trial, though it was compressed and a little embellished for the show. Legasov wasn't even present there in real life, and the trial itself involved a weeks-long examination of every minute detail that had gone down during the accident and afterwards, with many people appearing and testifying—people the show could never have possibly introduced properly. So, it's just as well that we got more a summary than a literal depiction here.

The steam explosion averted by three heroic divers would not have been so devastating

Much of the tension from the second episode comes from the fear that a steam explosion was imminent as soon as the core meltdown reached the groundwater underneath. That's what brought Ulana Khomyuk into the lives of the main characters, after all—she warned Legasov of the approaching danger and miscalculations that led Legasov to neglect it. Khomyuk claims that the follow-up explosion would involve a force of 2 to 4 megatons, wiping out Kiev and most of Minsk in the process. The radiation released by that secondary incident would also devastate much of the continent, carrying a lethal cloud all across Soviet Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, and most of East Germany.

Unfortunately, there was nothing as dramatic brewing after the initial catastrophe. Though it was technically possible that would happen, it wasn't really a likely scenario, as Jan Haverkamp, a senior nuclear energy expert, points out. If all of the melting core were to hit groundwater at once, then yes, it's plausible an unprecedented radiation leak would damage most of Europe. But since core meltdowns happen very unevenly, that would not have really been a worry. Also, the 2-to-4 megaton range seems to have been a gross exaggeration.

Legasov recorded a suicide note in real life, but it wasn't quite as the show depicts it

As you might have imagined, Legasov's suicide recordings never really asked "What is the cost of lies?" nor did he answer with the dramatic line "It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that we'll hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all." It's pretty clear that it all was creative license on the part of the writers—Legasov was far from a Hollywood writer to be interested in talking like that. There are also some other details that seemed to have been romanticized for the show. He didn't actually die exactly on the two-year anniversary of the accident, but a bit later. A minor detail, sure, but worth mentioning.

The Soviet Union didn't really use threats of summary executions by the 1980s anymore

Now, this one's is a bit more problematic than the previous. In the show, we're led to understand that the Soviet Union in the 1980s was such a totalitarian regime that anyone living there would have feared getting a bullet to the head if they said the wrong thing. People are constantly being threatened to shut up or be killed, and the KGB is depicted as this super-powerful organization that would lock you up at the first sign of dissidence. "Fly over the reactor or I'll have you thrown off the helicopter." "Keep quiet or I'll have you shot." We're even led to believe that Legasov was only spared for being a public figure who spoke in Vienna—which would make his execution "embarrassing." Wow, that's a harsh mentality.

We're used to Western depictions of the Soviet Union to be like that, so we hardly ever question them. And it also adds a ton more of dramatic tension when we think the government can have anyone killed at any moment for saying the wrong thing. But in reality, as far as we (and the showrunners) know, by the 1980s summary executions were hardly the rule anymore in the USSR. They were at one time, though—especially under Stalin.

The helicopter crash did happen, but weeks later than depicted—and it was not caused by what you probably think

Another rather dramatic moment on the show occurred when the helicopter carrying the desperately-needed cargo to secure the breach suddenly plummeted down into the ground as it got too close to the violent radioactive fumes. It was unnerving and exciting to watch, but it could prove misleading.

First, though that crash did actually happen, in reality, it occurred several weeks later. That might seem like a minor detail, but the atmosphere of sheer tension and desperation from the early days following the incident would've been very different by then. Second, many viewers seem to have interpreted that what directly caused the crash was the fact that the pilot got too close to the high levels of radiation coming up from the exposed nuclear core.

This interpretation is further fueled by the constant talk during the show's episode that radiation can severely interfere with electronics. But that's not what actually happened. If you look closely at the episode's footage, the helicopter's blades hit a cable from a crane, immediately destroying the vehicle's means of propulsion—causing it to plummet. That's how it was in real life, so the show doesn't actually show the wrong thing. It's just the dialogue that can be misleading.

The Bridge of Death might not have been as lethal as the show claims

Again, it really makes for great nightmarish drama to think that the catastrophe was so lethal that any nearby witness would have suffered a terrifying death soon after—even those watching from what was later called "the Bridge of Death." The show would really have us believe that everyone on that bridge not only died, but died horribly (just look at their physical state when we encounter them later in the hospital).

But many scholars around the world dispute just how deadly that bridge actually was. In fact, there's no real evidence that the people standing there that night died from radiation exposure—let alone soon afterward. They certainly would not have suffered similar fates to the firefighters who were standing right in the middle of things. There's actually evidence to the contrary. For his book, Midnight in Chernobyl, author Adam Higginbotham has recently said that he spoke to a survivor who witnessed the incident from that very bridge when he was just about 7 or 8. All these years later, the witness was not only still alive—but perfectly healthy as well.

Comrades galore

Columnist Leonid Bershidsky recently wrote an opinion piece for The Moscow Times about HBO's stellar drama. He points out that the show would've benefited if it had been done by people who, like him, actually lived in the Soviet Union at the time, specifying that among the things Chernobyl got wrong was the very Americanized depiction of colloquial speech. More specifically, "Soviet people in 1986 didn’t go calling each other 'comrade' except at Communist Party meetings."

Mazin himself said he didn't want to go down this route in the first place. He acknowledges it felt too "Westernized" to have everyone address the rest as "comrade" all the time. But apparently, when he presented the script for inaccuracies and corrections to a woman who lived through the period, she told him that's how people talked to each other most of the time. So, who knows, perhaps it was different in different regions.

Whatever these inaccuracies amount to, Chernobyl is still a pretty accurate depiction for a TV show, especially when you compare it with other "historical" series (I'm looking at you, The Tudors). But even if it were more inaccurate than it is, the sheer talent involved in the show, from the writing to the acting,  makes it a great piece of TV history in and of itself.

https://culturacolectiva.com/movies/8-historical-inaccuracies-in-hbo-chernobyl
« Poslednja izmena: 28. Jun 2019, 17:52:48 od marko 284 »
IP sačuvana
social share

"Oni koji su vešti u borbi, ne obuzme ih bes. Oni koji su vešti u pobedi, ne obuzme ih strah.
 Zato mudri pobeđuju pre borbe, dok se neznalice bore da bi pobedili"
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
ukratko nista nije tacno...

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Svevišnji će ovde imati puno posla

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1214
Zastava Eindhoven
A kada i gde je HBO potpisao da će sve biti "tačno"?
I šta je to "tačno"? Sovjetski izvori onda? Ruski sada? SSSR nije hteo da prizna katastrofu,dok nije bila očigledna,a sada se prave pametni - nije bilo tako,nego ovako,bla,bla,bla...
Gledao sam i ukrajinski film "Černobil" ili kako se već zove.Baš sam imao visoka očekivanja,a film je romansirana katastrofa.Istini za volju,snimljen je pre "HBO"-ovog "Černobila.
Što se tiče Rusa i rusofila koji se osećaju prozvanim zbog ove serije - vidim analogiju sa potonućem podmornice "Kursk".Sa tom razlikom,što su tada stradali samo RUSI.
Tada Gorbačov,a onda Putin su svesno žrtvovali živote svojih ljudi,ne bi li nahranili svoju paranoju i sujetu.
HBO je snimio odličan petosatni film(jer to jeste),nešto što se retko vidja.
Koga zanima istina,neka gleda "Game of thrones",od iste produkcije... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
dobro da su bar naslov pogodili... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23083
Koliko sam citao ton i odredjene stvari u pristupu ne odgovaraju istini ali ne u rusku korist. Ustvari je istina mozda i gora. Nije prikazana prava mera rezigniranosti. Naucnici se nisu raspravljali sa politicarima. Ali ovako je dramaticnije
IP sačuvana
social share
Prebrodićemo mi sve jade,
više se nećemo jadati,
ostvarićemo mi sve nade,
više se nećemo nadati.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Americki patriota

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 75692
Zastava
mob
I-mate 30 Pro
 Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
ni bog ne prasta sve...

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava Unutrasnja strana vetra
mob
Apple iPhone SE 2020
Bas cudno sto kazu da nista nije istina...
Covek bi mislio da su sve vlade u sluzbi istine... oh, wait..
IP sačuvana
social share
“Pronašli smo se
na zlatnoj visoravni
daleko u nama.”
- Vasko Popa
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 13 14 16 17 ... 19
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.066 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.